PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Am I Gay.....

Nautica
10-05-2010, 10:03 AM
......if I want to date an FTM man? YouTube has some of the HOTTEST FTM guys ever and they seem sincere. Like TRUE gentlemen.

Any girl/s here have experience dating an FTM gent? And, I don't mean climbing in bed and :fuckin:..... well, not till we got to know each other :).

Nautica

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 10:13 AM
I have dated a stud, fine as fuck.

The dick stayed hard, till I was done of course, lol.

Quick to knock someone out when they talk about you.

They prefer to take care of their women, emotionally, physically, and monetarily.

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 10:16 AM
It might not be common knowledge, but the gorgeous Ana Mancini dated (dates) one

( I am unsure if they are still together)

NatashaLover
10-05-2010, 11:02 AM
I am very open minded but I dont think I would date a transman. But they are cool as hell! I personally know Six Pack, and he is an awesome person. Also met his wife and she is gorgeous. Very nice people! Plus I know others here in Vegas and they are all super nice!

texastanite
10-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Transmen are really hott, if it wasnt for the penis part i would totally consider

alyssaluxor
10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
......if I want to date an FTM man? YouTube has some of the HOTTEST FTM guys ever and they seem sincere. Like TRUE gentlemen.

Any girl/s here have experience dating an FTM gent? And, I don't mean climbing in bed and :fuckin:..... well, not till we got to know each other :).

Nautica

OMG! we are on the same situation i was also browsing youtube last year and stumble upon videos of Transman there! I couldnt believe how hot and handsome they are. Just look at Buck Angel very HOT!

I love TransMAN! a TRUE MAN and GENTLEMAN! ;)

:Bowdown:

Nicole Dupre
10-05-2010, 02:39 PM
I want a transman too. As long as their clit is nice and big. I'm completely sick of genetic men. They're all total fucking losers. We need to start breeding with transmen and save the human race from being over-run by angry closet faggots. Genetic men have completely fucked up the world. We should just use and abuse them.

Jericho
10-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Genetic men have completely fucked up the world. We should just use and abuse them.

You witches already do...Why d'ya think we're so fukked up! :hide-1::whistle:

alyssaluxor
10-05-2010, 04:13 PM
I want a transman too. As long as their clit is nice and big. I'm completely sick of genetic men. They're all total fucking losers. We need to start breeding with transmen and save the human race from being over-run by angry closet faggots. Genetic men have completely fucked up the world. We should just use and abuse them.

im all in support of this!

i have a TS friend before with a Transman bf. the Transman is just such a sweetie and loving and knows how to treat her like a girl. Why couldn't most genetic men do this?

drock
10-05-2010, 04:52 PM
I have dated a stud, fine as fuck.

The dick stayed hard, till I was done of course, lol.

Quick to knock someone out when they talk about you.

They prefer to take care of their women, emotionally, physically, and monetarily.

come on now baby, stick with the guys.. If you looking for that kind of security blanket you know no stud, or woman with a strap on, can't do that for you boo. lol..

drock
10-05-2010, 04:55 PM
im all in support of this!

i have a TS friend before with a Transman bf. the Transman is just such a sweetie and loving and knows how to treat her like a girl. Why couldn't most genetic men do this?

Oh i'm sure it's nothing more than a fasade, in the end women still want a man and im sure all that fluff shit gets old.

Nautica
10-05-2010, 05:20 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!! :whistle: Did you say you'd like 2 scrambled eggs?

It might not be common knowledge, but the gorgeous Ana Mancini dated (dates) one

( I am unsure if they are still together)

She's my idol! I haven't, ever, heard about that! :o

There's this group on YouTube 'itsTtime2010' and they are, totally, f**king with my mind!!!!!!!!!!! If some of them didn't have other channels and have charted their success with becoming who they are, I wouldn't believe them!!!!!!!! I think they're so brave :Bowdown: to tell their stories to the world because people would not know if they didn't!!!!!!!

Nautica
10-06-2010, 04:32 AM
Oh, and I wouldn't want him to have bottom surgery. Not all FTM want that.

fred41
10-06-2010, 04:50 AM
Oh, and I wouldn't want him to have bottom surgery. Not all FTM want that.

See, see...it's so hard for me...I strive to be a complete man...and I want to one day be a complete man...but MTF TS like you are just chasers who want me for my vag....Oh wait ...I don't have a vag...

....never mind,...carry on.....
...sorry.

Nautica
10-06-2010, 12:19 PM
See, see...it's so hard for me...I strive to be a complete man...and I want to one day be a complete man...but MTF TS like you are just chasers who want me for my vag....Oh wait ...I don't have a vag...

....never mind,...carry on.....
...sorry.

LOLLLL!!!!! At first I was like>>>>:o!!!!!!