PDA

View Full Version : Just to Clear the Air...

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 02:09 AM
I would like to clear some things up since ppl feel the need to call my phone,post on my youtube page and post my pic and phone number on their twitter page...... My "Tranny Tips" Thread was in NO WAY meant to be mean or hatefull in ne way what so ever....Some ppl are upset cuz i can say mean things..but keep in mind I NEVER start with ne1 I only end it with a hard hand..... :)....People have also asked me why is it that sometimes i mean to someone one day and another Im not.... I do have someone how helps me do things answer emails post pics and things on different website ect.... this person also answers things on here....... :) Keep that in mind:dancing:.... I have always tried to see "reading" as something fun very "your mamma" type of thing that is not that deep lol.... But i understand that some ppl do not see it this way....... i may have hurt someones feelings if i did i am truely sorry....I am doin this post in wake of the MANY ppl lately that have taken there own lives do it things writin to them over the internet....And i for one would not be able to forgive myself if someone did something dumb...... do to me being bored....

Love ya

x0x0x0x0x
Sunshyne Monroe

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 02:12 AM
you dont need to explain yourself. girls and guys get cut throat jealous and will say anything to make eachother seem illiterate, i aint goin out with no tall ho end of story.

Nicole Dupre
10-05-2010, 02:26 AM
you dont need to explain yourself. girls and guys get cut throat jealous and will say anything to make eachother seem illiterate, i aint goin out with no tall ho end of story.
Stop, Jhaniah. You're not a dyke anyway. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Clearing the air... lol

YouTube - Farting Preacher 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8AYBP11JgE)

GrimFusion
10-05-2010, 02:35 AM
That's a double-edge sword. You're still going to be accountable if your "helper" stirs up a bunch of drama on your account, right?

dderek123
10-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Clearing the air... lol

hilarious!!!!! :rock2

dderek123
10-05-2010, 03:44 AM
Threads started with good intentions often end up that way here.

Shit happens as they say. Don't worry about it too much.

:wiggle:

BellaBellucci
10-05-2010, 03:48 AM
I know you didn't mean anything by it Sunshyne. Let the haters hate.

~BB~

LittleGuy
10-05-2010, 03:56 AM
So your little helper said those mean evil things?

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 04:07 AM
That's a double-edge sword. You're still going to be accountable if your "helper" stirs up a bunch of drama on your account, right?
Umm not really cuz i didnt think it was that deep...and he would never start drama but comes up with some good one liners:)

Clearing the air... lol

Girl your crazy

Threads started with good intentions often end up that way here.

Shit happens as they say. Don't worry about it too much.
I dont but the things on the news really had me thinking thanks tho :)

:wiggle:

I know you didn't mean anything by it Sunshyne. Let the haters hate.

~BB~Thanks cuz i really didnt i think it was some ppl that would fights in the pass and took me in along :dancing:

So your little helper said those mean evil things?

Some of them he is a gay male and can "read" wayyyyy better then me lol i would NEVER let him go tho he does my hair better then NE one...But sometimes i do have to look over my post to see who im "mad" at that day lol

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Things like this....Is it REALLY that deep? http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=tsashleygeorge

BellaBellucci
10-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Things like this....Is it REALLY that deep? http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=tsashleygeorge

Lame. Ashley should know better than that.

~BB~

gooch
10-05-2010, 05:04 AM

~BB~

Thats what happens when your a follower tho:whistle:

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 05:05 AM

~BB~

Girl thats not the HALF of it i got phone calls comments on my youtube ect....we read on here and all but i NEVER take it forreal..Just something to pass the time i wrote alot of things before i even seen her pics lol i was just maken up things to kiki....Some ppl take things WAYYY 2 far..now i have ppl god who knows calling my phone?

ELSAPO
10-05-2010, 05:06 AM
BTW your still smoking hot! when are you coming back to NYC?

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 05:14 AM
BTW your still smoking hot! when are you coming back to NYC?

SOOOONNNNN im gettin some work done but after im alll better ill be back out ...............i had a nice time last time this time i wanna PARTTTYYYYY:dancing:

ELSAPO
10-05-2010, 05:16 AM
you posting and more free vids? the last one was the best!

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 05:22 AM
you posting and more free vids? the last one was the best!

Did u love it :) I have 3 that imma post there just not done editin its hard cuz i wanna show hott stuff but wanna leave things for my mems:fuckin:

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Some of them he is a gay male and can "read" wayyyyy better then me lol i would NEVER let him go tho he does my hair better then NE one...But sometimes i do have to look over my post to see who im "mad" at that day lol

Your speaking of Jarone reading?

(cough cough)

"No comment"

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Your speaking of Jarone reading?

(cough cough)

"No comment"

no im done with him i didnt tell u i went OFF on him he pulls my hair to hard i have this new lil latino boy your gonna LOVE him...

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 05:45 AM
no im done with him i didnt tell u i went OFF on him he pulls my hair to hard i have this new lil latino boy your gonna LOVE him...

Chile, Jarone did the hair good it lasted for 2 days, then it looked a mess

And don't forget that he made me cry the ONLY time he did my hair.

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Chile, Jarone did the hair good it lasted for 2 days, then it looked a mess

And don't forget that he made me cry the ONLY time he did my hair.

OMG see and shaun said i was being a baby girl he REALY pulls to hard girl..well the mex boy i got is not like that AT ALL and he does fusion and thats my "thing"now he even touchs me up every now and then and he is as GAY as can be i love him lol

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 05:56 AM
OMG see and shaun said i was being a baby girl he REALY pulls to hard girl..well the mex boy i got is not like that AT ALL and he does fusion and thats my "thing"now he even touchs me up every now and then and he is as GAY as can be i love him lol

How much does he charge for fusions?

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 05:57 AM
How much does he charge for fusions?

its 15 but u dont have to buy the hair or ne thing..

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 06:41 AM
its 15 but u dont have to buy the hair or ne thing..

hmmmm, I will get it after I pay off all these surgeries:dancing:

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 06:51 AM
hmmmm, I will get it after I pay off all these surgeries:dancing:

REally if u add up how many times u would need a sewin u save money and it looks wayyy better

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 06:59 AM
REally if u add up how many times u would need a sewin u save money and it looks wayyy better

My sew ins only cost 60 dollars now and they last for over a month

Since Almost all my real hair is out

TsVanessa69
10-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Lol cuz jhaniah called me, Mimi and Stephanie Valentino with lies to get us fighting more than what it was really worth. Jhaniah is using Sunshyne and Paris to be her back up cuz nobody will. But its ok, her lies are already transparent, and everybody she called is already on team Valentino so we got this as a family!!

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Lol cuz jhaniah called me, Mimi and Stephanie Valentino with lies to get us fighting more than what it was really worth. Jhaniah is using Sunshyne and Paris to be her back up cuz nobody will. But its ok, her lies are already transparent, and everybody she called is already on team Valentino so we got this as a family!!

I never backed Jhaniah up.

I have no issues with either of you

SunshyneMonroe
10-05-2010, 09:32 PM
I never backed Jhaniah up.

I have no issues with either of you

Thank you...

lisaparadise
10-05-2010, 09:38 PM
I would like to clear some things up since ppl feel the need to call my phone,post on my youtube page and post my pic and phone number on their twitter page...... My "Tranny Tips" Thread was in NO WAY meant to be mean or hatefull in ne way what so ever....Some ppl are upset cuz i can say mean things..but keep in mind I NEVER start with ne1 I only end it with a hard hand..... :)....People have also asked me why is it that sometimes i mean to someone one day and another Im not.... I do have someone how helps me do things answer emails post pics and things on different website ect.... this person also answers things on here....... :) Keep that in mind:dancing:.... I have always tried to see "reading" as something fun very "your mamma" type of thing that is not that deep lol.... But i understand that some ppl do not see it this way....... i may have hurt someones feelings if i did i am truely sorry....I am doin this post in wake of the MANY ppl lately that have taken there own lives do it things writin to them over the internet....And i for one would not be able to forgive myself if someone did something dumb...... do to me being bored....

Love ya

x0x0x0x0x
Sunshyne Monroewell your not only beautifull but you have alot of class great read kiddo:Bowdown:

lisaparadise
10-05-2010, 09:41 PM
its 15 but u dont have to buy the hair or ne thing..is that 1500 usd?