PDA

View Full Version : What happens when trannies don't want to be trannies anymore?

bat1
10-04-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm sure a few girls got the boob jobs and took hormones
for years..then one day they meet a nice women and fall in love
so the trannie decides I want to be all male again..

How can a trannie reverse all the effects of a boob job and hormones?
:confused:

dderek123
10-04-2010, 06:01 PM
I would also like to hear the answer to this question. :fu:

giovanni_hotel
10-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey bat1, what happens to guys who like trannies but they meet a guy one day and fall in love??

Is it hard to be a full blown faggot when you're so used to lusting after girls with boobs, who wear makeup and have a cock??

How does a tranny chaser reverse the effects and becomes some man's bottom bitch!!??

bat1
10-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey bat1, what happens to guys who like trannies but they meet a guy one day and fall in love??

Is it hard to be a full blown faggot when you're so used to lusting after girls with boobs, who wear makeup and have a cock??

How does a tranny chaser reverse the effects and becomes some man's bottom bitch!!??

look in the mirror and ask yourself that question!

psychedelic
10-04-2010, 06:14 PM

The same way a t-girl goes into a doctor to get her breast implants, if she feels like she made a mistake in her choice of gender, she can go to a doctor and have them removed.

The ad of the girl I posted below, TV Darlene, is an example. She used to live 24/7 as a TS. She had breast implants. Years later she questioned what she wanted in life. She had her breast implants removed and she currently lives as a man in the day time and dresses up at night for her hook up dates.

She WANTS her clients to know she is a TV and not a TS. For some reason she emphasizes that in her ads. (most TS's want to make them selves sound more passable than they actually are, not less)

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/dynamic-images/174/174717/1284238fs.jpg (http://www.erostranssexuals.com/dynamic-images/174/174717/1284238fs.jpg) Click image above to view gallery

Darlene TV "Transvestite"- Latin Bi- 7 inches not to be confused with a "TS," or a she male Dark Hair, uncut fully functional, no hormones with nice round bubble butt. 5'6 height. Loves to play and includes massages. Drug free!

Blondie TS_ New German and Spanish with Blonde hair and green eyes, 36-D's- 28 waist and 38 hips- 5'4 height. Big juicy thighs, pearly white skin and very passable. Will captivate your attention and leave a lasting impression. Sweet and young, I am an educated down to earth TS that is clean and does no drugs.

Come experience an extraordinarily enjoyable date with two sexy lovers that will blow your mind. TV Darlene available Sunday thru Thursday from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm and Friday/Saturday from 5:00pm to anytime. TS Blondy available Sunday thru Thursday from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm Friday/Saturday from 5:00 pm to anytime. Won't see anyone without her lover Darlene. We do not respond to private numbers or phony texts because we will not respond, we are looking for nice genuine men that want to experience a TS and a fully functional TV to make all their fantansy's a reality.

We are simply two individuals using a dating service, NOT prostitutes. Legal adult personal services for modeling is simply for time and companionship ONLY. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any matter. This is not an offer of , and or for solicitation or prostitution. I do reserve the right to decline appointments, as we deem necessary. Please come clean.

By contacting us (either through phone or email) you agree to ALL of these terms and hereby CERTIFY that you are not a part of any law enforcement agency using thsi advertisement for entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract you agree to by contacting us. We have legal representation and know our rights fully.

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/dynamic-images/174/174717/1232316fs.jpg (http://www.erostranssexuals.com/dynamic-images/174/174717/1232316fs.jpg) Click image above to view gallery

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/dynamic-images/174/174717/1232320fs.jpg

TV Darlene and TS Blondie

AllanahStarrNYC
10-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Then that person wasn't a real transsexual to begin with and I would recommend a good therapist.

Personally, I could never ever ever imagine what it would be like to live another way, nonetheless reverting back . I've lived this way for pretty much of my adult life so I don't know any other way to be.

bte
10-04-2010, 06:40 PM
If the transsexuals reverts back to the other gender then they really wasn't a transsexual. Plus aren't you implying that gender is a choice, just like I can choose to be a girl?

hippifried
10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Anybody can change their mind or attitudes. From what I've been able to gather in here, there's no cut & dry definitions for anything. It's all personal, with different shades of grey for everybody. I don't feel real comfortable with a single term that gets bandied about. All I, or anybody can do is try not to be judgemental.

psychedelic
10-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Then that person wasn't a real transsexual to begin with and I would recommend a good therapist.

Personally, I could never ever ever imagine what it would be like to live another way, nonetheless reverting back . I've lived this way for pretty much of my adult life so I don't know any other way to be.

Post ops HAD to go through a lot more therapy than pre ops due to the irreversible nature of transforming the penis into a vagina.

My across the street neighbor went through the whole extensive process and I observed the years of priests, pastors, psychiatrists and other professional counselors that she HAD TO consult with before she could get her SRS.(sexual reassignment surgery)

I realize that many TS's want to stay pre op the rest of their lives, but surely those whose goal is SRS, must be 100% concrete in their decision.

TV Darlene was not 100% concrete that she wanted to live 24/7 as a woman. At our local tranny bar, most of the dancers live as men in the day time and dress up in drag as tranny dancers on stage at night. I have got to imagine that there are varying degrees of how 100% serious a TS is about her transition.

Does the TS who desires to remain pre op the rest of her life not have the 100% need with in her to be a 100% woman like genetic woman do? (meaning having a pussy instead of a cock)

For what ever internal reason, TV Darlene felt it was an error to get her breast implants and live 24/7 as a woman and similar to the dancers in our local tranny bar, she went back to doing her food shopping and daily chores dressed as a man in the day time and then 7 nights a week she dresses up as a woman to hook up with her clients.

If the transsexuals reverts back to the other gender then they really wasn't a transsexual. Plus aren't you implying that gender is a choice, just like I can choose to be a girl?

IMO there are varying degrees of every thing. That also applies to femininity and masculinity and how 100% certain a human feels one gender or another. Some people are quite androgenous. I have hooked up with more than one androgenous person who via some heels, lip stick and ear rings they take on the female role real well and remove those items and they are comfy in the male role too.

Teydyn
10-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Does the TS who desires to remain pre op the rest of her life not have the 100% need with in her to be a 100% woman like genetic woman do? (meaning having a pussy instead of a cock)
SRS is major invasive surgery. Painful. With no guaranty of "full" functionality.

bat1
10-04-2010, 07:41 PM
(Plus aren't you implying that gender is a choice, just like I can choose to be a girl?)

you forget many guys get turned on so much by TS girls that they want to become one

without thinking of friends or job..you can buy hormones on line very easy
and grow boobs without a doctor...in fact theres a few forums just of men
showing off there boobs... So, yes it's a choice to some not all.... there are many steath guys that work as guys and become girls on the weekend with boobs

bte
10-04-2010, 07:47 PM
(Plus aren't you implying that gender is a choice, just like I can choose to be a girl?)

you forget many guys get turned on so much by TS girls that they want to become one

without thinking of friends or job..you can buy hormones on line very easy
and grow boobs without a doctor...in fact theres a few forums just of men
showing off there boobs... So, yes it's a choice to some not all.... there are many steath guys that work as guys and become girls on the weekend with boobs

I didn't know that. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle...

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 07:49 PM

:confused:they cant horomones are not made that way now if they take testostarone they can mask alittle but the fatty tissue built up over the years will always remain.

muhmuh
10-04-2010, 07:58 PM
then one day they meet a nice women and fall in love

your logic is fundamentally flawed
wanting to revert back to being male isnt an inevitable result of falling in love with another woman

bat1
10-04-2010, 08:20 PM
if I remember right there was one Top TS Brazilian girl who fell in love
with a women and changed back to a full time man I forgot her name
she had surgery to remove the boobs I'm sure someone on the board
remembers her name she was a total TS fox even ....

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:50 PM

AMEN!
I'm so glad you are back on the board chica!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:52 PM
your logic is fundamentally flawed
wanting to revert back to being male isnt an inevitable result of falling in love with another woman
yea, I mean the female was with a beautiful tranny and they fell in love, so why would the tranny "go back"??
Thats pretty stupid, then the woman would leave.

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 08:53 PM

Personally, I could never ever ever imagine what it would be like to live another way, nonetheless reverting back . I've lived this way for pretty much of my adult life so I don't know any other way to be.awe thts too bad i was hoping on bidding for that rack on ebay lol way to ruin a girls day lol

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:54 PM
they cant horomones are not made that way now if they take testostarone they can mask alittle but the fatty tissue built up over the years will always remain.
there is a full sex change that reverted to a man, and there are documentaries on people who had mental issues and could not cope and switched back, but not cuz they fell in love with woman, they were just not as they admit in their videos, mentally capable of living their entire lives as the gender they choose. its on youtube, when i find them i will post the links

rockabilly
10-04-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't think being a tranny can be switched off and on.

They feel they were born in the wrong body and do whatever they can to make their outer appearance match their inner one.

Maybe i'm not expressing it right but that's my understanding of it.

Are their exceptions ... maybe but you can't generalize their situation.

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 09:25 PM
People know what side of gender fence they belong on from birth. I know I did. And, sooner or later, it usually comes to the surface. It's the rest of humanity that becomes the potential obstacle course throughout our lives; often, our own families, friends, and peers. True GID only has one cure: transsexuality. But unfortunately, at least at this point in history, most of us are self-diagnosed and self-treated.

I have only met one transsexual ever who regretted transitioning, and who wanted to go back to being a boy, but she never did it anyway. I have no idea what she's thinking now, but she's still a shemale sexworker so I guess she's figured it out.

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 09:38 PM
awe thts too bad i was hoping on bidding for that rack on ebay lol way to ruin a girls day lol
Never mind bidding on ebay on stuff you can't afford. Just continue doing what you're good at: making more watersport vids where you piss on your own face, lmao :)

And hey, don't stop there. When you're finished pissing, lick it up off the floor!! hah

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/9nxmg60q/lp11.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/huzechnk/lp22.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/tlb2gebg/lp33.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/r7ph6wpz/lp44.jpg

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Never mind bidding on ebay on stuff you can't afford. Just continue doing what you're good at: making more watersport vids where you piss on your own face, lmao :)

And hey, don't stop there. When you're finished pissing, lick it up off the floor!! hah

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/9nxmg60q/lp11.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/huzechnk/lp22.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/tlb2gebg/lp33.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/r7ph6wpz/lp44.jpgi have no clue how ya did that but im impressed lol now if you were only smart enough to put the vid up that would be cool

traLika
10-04-2010, 09:55 PM
So that’s why you’re called Lisa P(ee) ;)

Seriously, though… that vid looks cool. What’s it called?

bat1
10-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Pretty sure you're referring to Lisa Lawer, search on here and you'll find threads about it. Supposedly the word is "Lisa" who's now living full time as a man only got into it for the money.

Like Allanah and the other girls have said, if they wanted to or did switch back, they weren't true Tgirls. Gender isn't a choice. Despite what evangelical and other religious people will try to tell you.

yep, that's her or him now

what a fox

wow! looks so fine here ..http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8213&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=936192c43cc4a74b767cc6b34b5544ec

mellownella
10-04-2010, 10:33 PM
I read in the paper the other day some woman from London..woke up after a car crash with a French accent! Nowt's solid guys...apart from my dick looking at Amy Daly!

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 10:40 PM
So that’s why you’re called Lisa P(ee) ;)

Seriously, though… that vid looks cool. What’s it called?lol oh whos the funny one lol theres some things ya do in life that ya wish ya hadnt lol im pretty sure that vid was one of them lol truth is a guy from rochester called me one dy and asked me to do a pee vid so i was like are ya out of your freakin mind and he said i have 1000 american and i said how soon do ya want it lol

traLika
10-05-2010, 12:58 AM
lol oh whos the funny one lol theres some things ya do in life that ya wish ya hadnt lol im pretty sure that vid was one of them lol truth is a guy from rochester called me one dy and asked me to do a pee vid so i was like are ya out of your freakin mind and he said i have 1000 american and i said how soon do ya want it lol

lol
There are some strange folk around... I can just picture Mr Rochester sitting there jerking to a selection of $1000 pee vids. lol

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 01:01 AM
simple, stop hormones and let their nuts take natures course.. if they still have them, otherwise theyll need testosterone therapy.

NatashaLover
10-05-2010, 09:34 AM
In my opinion, if I was the ts, and I fall in love with a woman and she knows me the way I am, she HAS to accept me the way I am. I am not changing anything because someone wants me in a diferent way, period. But lets say the story is a little diferent and the ts wants to go back to be a boy just because she got tired of being a girl, then to start I dont think she was never a ts just a tv or cd that wasnt good oriented and ended up trying to be a ts. Or perhaps just wanted to try how it felt being a girl, but for a real ts there is no reason after all surgeries and hormones and all to changes to go back to be a boy again, because sooner or later he/she will want to be a woman again after getting married!

alyssaluxor
10-05-2010, 01:29 PM
i grew up all my life almost like a girl. i started being a girl when i was 4 or 5 or 6 yrs old. i become open to my friends and classmates in grades school that i want to be a girl so i usually wear lipstick in school when i was 7 years old lol

even during my teens my life is always been a girl and have taken hormones at an early stage.

i always feel im a girl but born in a boys body. but now that i stopped/lessen my hormones and so much testosterone/horniness inside me that ive never felt before i feel like i just want to jerk off and fuck everyday and just settle in going back being a man lol

SarahG
10-05-2010, 05:08 PM

Why would falling in love with a girl make someone want to de-transition? The premise of the question doesn't make sense.

The second question improperly assumes its just "a boob job and hormones." The specifics are going to depend on what the person has done to their body. If its just estrogen use, the person is just going to have to hope it hadn't sterilized the testes or ruined their ability to produce testosterone. Fat deposits I guess could be cut out, sucked out, or lost in weight loss, but they'd have to hope it doesn't come back in the same spots when they put their weight back on after going on testosterone.

But silicone injections, trach shaves, aggressive FFS, or SRS? Yea... good luck with that. I could see a surgeon using implants to try to masculate the chin and forehead to undo FFS, but you'd almost have to assume the rest would have to be left as-is.

My across the street neighbor went through the whole extensive process and I observed the years of priests, pastors, psychiatrists and other professional counselors that she HAD TO consult with before she could get her SRS.(sexual reassignment surgery)

What country is this in? I've never heard of requiring a TS patient to see priests and pastors. The only times I have ever heard of someone dealing with priests while transitioning, it was because they wanted to stay in the same church that they grew up in and wanted some kind of religious support from the clergy. (I could make a comment about how that's kind of like going to the klan for emotional support but some people really believe they need acceptance from the church).

psychedelic
10-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Why would falling in love with a girl make someone want to de-transition? The premise of the question doesn't make sense.

The second question improperly assumes its just "a boob job and hormones." The specifics are going to depend on what the person has done to their body. If its just estrogen use, the person is just going to have to hope it hadn't sterilized the testes or ruined their ability to produce testosterone. Fat deposits I guess could be cut out, sucked out, or lost in weight loss, but they'd have to hope it doesn't come back in the same spots when they put their weight back on after going on testosterone.

But silicone injections, trach shaves, aggressive FFS, or SRS? Yea... good luck with that. I could see a surgeon using implants to try to masculate the chin and forehead to undo FFS, but you'd almost have to assume the rest would have to be left as-is.

What country is this in? I've never heard of requiring a TS patient to see priests and pastors. The only times I have ever heard of someone dealing with priests while transitioning, it was because they wanted to stay in the same church that they grew up in and wanted some kind of religious support from the clergy. (I could make a comment about how that's kind of like going to the klan for emotional support but some people really believe they need acceptance from the church).
United States. New Jersey to be exact.

Maybe God works in mysterious ways. This boy, who later grew up to get SRS and live life as a transsexual woman, was born into a family of very strict conservative Christian values. A family of Mom, Dad, 3 boys and one girl, a dog and a cat. Church every Sunday, bible study 2 or 3 times a week. Grew their own fruits and vegetables in their vast garden of an acre or two. Very close to nature and natural things.

The ONLY life the Mom Dad and children knew was a life that was 100% guided via the Word of God and via Christian principles. A life of morality and avoidance of sin. I am certain they felt homosexuality was sinful and I am certain having a boy who desired to be a girl was some thing that baffled their minds as parents who believed following the will of God was the proper path for life and I don't think they thought changing your gender was part of God's proper path in life.

I observed the years of struggles this now TS person went through. First it was years of spiritual or religious counseling. Then it was years of psychiatric counseling. The end result was that at age 26, after quite a few years of living 24/7 as a pre op TS, she attained her epitome goal of SRS and has been living happily as a woman ever since.

Alicia Leveaux
10-05-2010, 07:44 PM
YouTube - Sex change regret -- it's real (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Nt198Lz4w)

This guy reverted back a few years after going through with srs/grs. In this video he's coherent. But he had a lot of clips, now deleted, on his youtube channel earlier were he came across as quite crazy. Said a lot of nasty stuff about transsexuals. And he blames western psychiatry for influencing him, not taking responsibility for his own bad decision making. And of course, not realizing, that others may be very different from him and not having any regrets at all. :screwy

Nicole Dupre
10-05-2010, 08:12 PM
This guy reverted back a few years after going through with srs/grs. In this video he's coherent. But he had a lot of clips, now deleted, on his youtube channel earlier were he came across as quite crazy. Said a lot of nasty stuff about transsexuals. And he blames western psychiatry for influencing him, not taking responsibility for his own bad decision making. And of course, not realizing, that others may be very different from him and not having any regrets at all. :screwy
Trust me. With a lot of these people, it's a case of 'misery loves company'. That's why I think the older sex changes, who were often put on the path of SRS by shrinks, are potentially full of shit.

I don't need a vagina to be a woman. If I do get one, it will be to satisfy ME; not some angry loser like phobun, or some stale old bitch like "Peggy Gee". When Peggy transitioned, they just assumed you were ready for an orchi. And if you said you weren't, they'd label you as "secondary" and half crazy. But all of this BS is a direct result of the HBS anyway. And Harry Benjamin was of the same school of thought which an asshole German dude (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Krafft-Ebing#Psychopathia_Sexualis) was, who came up with the term "homosexual". Before that, it was ALL sodomy (as in Sodom & Gomorrah (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/sodom.htm)), which really meant having sex with body parts other than reproductive organs. And that was basically to make people feel that sex was only natural (ie. not against 'the will of god') if it was for procreation purposes.

Ugggghhh. What a fucked up world it STILL is, when people want to divide and conquer us like this, based on something as trivial as genitalia, and to do our thinking for us.

scroller
10-05-2010, 08:42 PM
What country is this in? I've never heard of requiring a TS patient to see priests and pastors.

It's a little unclear, but I think in the sentence you're responding to, it's only the "professional counselors that she HAD TO consult", not the other stuff.

alyssaluxor
10-05-2010, 08:46 PM
hmmm just for me, a TS girl would detransition because of falling in love with a woman? how about falling in love with a man? lol

i havent met a TS girl in my life that likes a woman. but ive heard some do but most i think they like men ;)

liisawinklergirl
10-05-2010, 09:01 PM
exactly what i was going to write before I pre-read the aforementioned comments ... :)

being transsexual should transcend the physical transformation and border more on the mental aspect of becoming a woman..

this is probably the reason why many transsexuals are quite disjointed...integration of both the physical and mental transformation is a hard task to undertake...

psychedelic
10-06-2010, 12:28 AM
I'll tell ya some thing that might be a little interesting to the younger TS escorts here.

15 to 20 years ago, it was very UNTYPICAL for a tranny chaser John to seek a TS escort who is functional.

Cultural things change as years drift by, but 15 or 20 years ago TS escorts never advertised their functionality.

You younger girls know that most of the guys who seek you, want you to fuck their ass. 15 to 20 years ago TS's never advertised that they were top or bottom or 6" hard as a rock.

The fetish of men hooking up with TS's has evolved to where the man desires to take on the feminine role of being fucked and have the TS take on the masculine role of fucking the guy. If THAT was happening 15+ years ago, surely it was not publicly advertised that way. Maybe behind closed doors that was happening, but publicly no TS's advertised and publicly no Johns sought it.

Also, have you ever checked out the TS forums in CL? (Craigslist) Many TS's there do not even consider TS escorts to be true transsexuals. Most all of them disown their cocks (in the CL tranny forum) and they hate the concept of men fetishizing them for their cocks. Surely, they do not consider porn star TS's to be true transsexuals.

With the mind set that TS's have towards each other and how society perceives the whole gig, it is not shocking that some TS's would be confused where they stand as a human, as a person and as their sexual orientation.

I mean really, a boy grows up feeling he is a girl trapped in a boys body. He transforms his outer self into a beautiful gorgeous woman. This gorgeous woman still has a hard cock that shoots cum. She typically does not desire to fuck women with her cock, but she fucks men.

See how this is a very specialized little niche that this TS woman and her John has fallen into? Who would have ever thought that this confused little boy would grow up and mature into a hot babe who fucks men in the ass for a living quite a few times a week? Can you imagine any thing more humanly bizarre than that?

That is the beauty of this fetish hobby. However, the TS's of the CL forum totally disregard you TS escorts who capitalize on your gig via participating in the sex industry and surely those of you who take on the masculine role and fuck men with your cocks. To THEM, your mission in life should be to transform yourself into a post op woman and live life as the woman you feel you were supposed to be born, but God mixed some thing up and had you be born a girl trapped in a boys body.

See where the confusion might come from? If your parents or the professionals your parents sent you to some how convinced you that you should try to socialize your self to be the gender you were born, it is obvious there might be innate mixed thoughts, perceptions and desires.

Especially in this day and age of TS socialization where the TS is financially conditioned to take on the masculine role of fucking men for a living. I tell you, 15+ years ago it was not that way. I imagine tranny chasers back then hooked up with TS's for the fetish of it, but not having 8 out of 10 Johns wanting to get fucked via the hot babe TS.

Where might it evolve to? What's next?

blackrob
10-06-2010, 12:31 AM
then theyre fucked for life@

tsparisangelline
10-06-2010, 12:36 AM
then they change back

SarahG
10-06-2010, 04:31 AM
I observed the years of struggles this now TS person went through. First it was years of spiritual or religious counseling. Then it was years of psychiatric counseling. The end result was that at age 26, after quite a few years of living 24/7 as a pre op TS, she attained her epitome goal of SRS and has been living happily as a woman ever since.

So she wasn't required to go see priests. No surgeon or shrink was standing there saying "I'll only approve you for surgery if you go to bible class for X years so we can talk about whether or not SRS is sinful"?

Sure... I wouldn't be surprised if someone genuinely believed they needed to prove to themselves that transitioning wasn't sinful before transitioning (or transitioning beyond a certain point). I think that's a sad commentary about the way religion interferes with peoples' lives, but I'm a biased nonbeliever who wouldn't be in that situation to begin with. But because someone felt they needed to go through years of theological debates with their preacher is very different from being forced to do it through medical gatekeeping. I have heard all kinds of stories from people on what they felt they needed to do before they were "ready" for srs (like finishing a degree first).

If I am interpreting wrong and a shrink did actually say "I won't write you a letter until you and your priest both agree that this is a good idea even if this takes several years" then that is very fucked up and the quack needs to be outted for it IMHO.

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2010, 05:33 AM

See where the confusion might come from? If your parents or the professionals your parents sent you to some how convinced you that you should try to socialize your self to be the gender you were born, it is obvious there might be innate mixed thoughts, perceptions and desires.

Especially in this day and age of TS socialization where the TS is financially conditioned to take on the masculine role of fucking men for a living. I tell you, 15+ years ago it was not that way. I imagine tranny chasers back then hooked up with TS's for the fetish of it, but not having 8 out of 10 Johns wanting to get fucked via the hot babe TS.

Where might it evolve to? What's next?It is very confusing. My parents made it even more so by eventually telling me that it was ok if I was "gay". And as a small child, when my mom explained that the way I peed made me "male", I felt being born with a cock was a cruel curse. I never mixed well with boys as a peer group. I wanted to play with girls' toys, jump rope, do gymnastics, etc. Things like baseball and football seemed like a barbaric way to have fun. And of course, I was ostracized over it. I was experimenting with makeup and begging to have my nails painted as far back as I can remember.

Then I saw Tula on tv, and learned that she was born male and had a surgery to correct it. That really hit home. Hearing her talk about her feelings as a child was like listening to myself explain my own feelings. But when I went through puberty and started enjoying my cock, I saw it as a guilty pleasure which made me "gay", unless I as going to get SRS. But that never made sense either because I only got aroused by straight porn. I've never gotten horny from watching men share intimacy, no matter how attractive they are individually.

But the more I experimented living in the gender I identified with, and having men appreciate me for being 'the best of both worlds', the more it seemed ok to live as who I was in my head, and enjoy my genitalia without the confusion of having to wear the "gay" label. But still, back then all the trannys I knew had a goal of being post-op, to be "complete".

But things are different now. I don't think SRS matters anymore, unless I want it to matter. Right now, I'm fine with myself.

giovanni_hotel
10-06-2010, 06:32 AM
Well said, Nicole!

gcon
10-06-2010, 06:38 AM
props to nicole for sharing her story.

psychedelic
10-06-2010, 07:03 AM
So she wasn't required to go see priests. No surgeon or shrink was standing there saying "I'll only approve you for surgery if you go to bible class for X years so we can talk about whether or not SRS is sinful"?

Sure... I wouldn't be surprised if someone genuinely believed they needed to prove to themselves that transitioning wasn't sinful before transitioning (or transitioning beyond a certain point). I think that's a sad commentary about the way religion interferes with peoples' lives, but I'm a biased nonbeliever who wouldn't be in that situation to begin with. But because someone felt they needed to go through years of theological debates with their preacher is very different from being forced to do it through medical gatekeeping. I have heard all kinds of stories from people on what they felt they needed to do before they were "ready" for srs (like finishing a degree first).

If I am interpreting wrong and a shrink did actually say "I won't write you a letter until you and your priest both agree that this is a good idea even if this takes several years" then that is very fucked up and the quack needs to be outted for it IMHO.

She was required via her parents to seek lots of professional help to help her (him at the time) sort out what was her thought process, what she was feeling and what she wanted for her life.

Most TS's that I have met over the years do not tie them selves in to church or biblical things typically. In the same manner gays don't and typically prostitutes don't. Why? Cause they would be hearing at many church services how homosexuality is a sin to be repented of, amongst other sinful things.

Most TS's that I have ever met enjoy the conscious alteration that 420 aka weed does for them. 420 for TS's is as common as beer for drinkers. Just an observation over the years, it helps their mind transition in to who they want to be.

Serious bible preaching churches are against altering your state of consciousness via alcohol, 420, drugs, etc. Your body is the temple of God, not to be adulterated with drugs or booze.

In the same context, prostitution or premarital sex is a sin to be repented of. To THINK lustfully is a sin before you even act upon it.

You all know better than me, but I would gander that the psychological requirements for a doctor performing SRS on a TS would be a lot more extensive than inserting breast implants in a TS. It would seem that breast implants are a lot easier to reverse than transforming a penis to a vagina and visa versa.

It is very confusing. My parents made it even more so by eventually telling me that it was ok if I was "gay". And as a small child, when my mom explained that the way I peed made me "male", I felt being born with a cock was a cruel curse. I never mixed well with boys as a peer group. I wanted to play with girls' toys, jump rope, do gymnastics, etc. Things like baseball and football seemed like a barbaric way to have fun. And of course, I was ostracized over it. I was experimenting with makeup and begging to have my nails painted as far back as I can remember.

Then I saw Tula on tv, and learned that she was born male and had a surgery to correct it. That really hit home. Hearing her talk about her feelings as a child was like listening to myself explain my own feelings. But when I went through puberty and started enjoying my cock, I saw it as a guilty pleasure which made me "gay", unless I as going to get SRS. But that never made sense either because I only got aroused by straight porn. I've never gotten horny from watching men share intimacy, no matter how attractive they are individually.

But the more I experimented living in the gender I identified with, and having men appreciate me for being 'the best of both worlds', the more it seemed ok to live as who I was in my head, and enjoy my genitalia without the confusion of having to wear the "gay" label. But still, back then all the trannys I knew had a goal of being post-op, to be "complete".

But things are different now. I don't think SRS matters anymore, unless I want it to matter. Right now, I'm fine with myself.

Nicole - many things you write, I can identify with pertaining to my across the street neighbor. She too, as a child, as a boy, had no interest in passing the foot ball, playing base ball or basket ball. She (he) was interested in making doll dresses for Barbie dolls. She (he) was interested in hair styles for ladies and men. Flower arrangements and how to prune plants or bushes. Her career as a TS was a hair stylist and also as a clothing designer.

The things you described in your first paragraph are IMO typical characteristically of how boys who felt they were trapped in a girls body and later desired to be a TS, felt.

You mention of seeing Tula on TV as some one to identify with. The TS of today has it so much easier IMO due to the internet. All kinds of info is immediately accessible via Google or other searches. This HungAngels site and sharing thoughts with in seconds is not some thing that a TS 15 or 20 years ago had at their finger tips like people of today do.

When she got her SRS, she wore the sexiest sluttiest outfits and went out to the dance clubs and strutted her stuff on the dance floor like it was a burlesk show. She had the sexual aggressiveness of a man, with the hot body of a model woman. Much like many of the slender and beautiful hot babe TS's on HungAngels.

Why she went the SRS route and not stayed pre op? I don't know.

I do know plastic surgery has improved much in the past 20 or 25 years and doctors can do breast implants and mimic vagina's a whole lot better now than they could back then.

By the way, I had a date with the lovely Nicole Dupre a few years back and she is (you are) a very nice person and a nice date.

I was a little open eyed via reading some of the dramatic stuff you write on this site. :) I can tell ya though guys and gals, she is a GFE sweetie to be on a date with. A very interesting person who is thoughtful and caring. Not a clock watcher, just a nice person to hang out with and hook up with too! From what I recall, it wasn't a PSE kinda date, but a lot of fun gettin to know you date, with some PSE moments too!

I have also seen you out and about at Home Depot, in casual clothes. Just a nice person.

It is interesting to read your posts here, you are quite the intellectual!

Then if I recall, you wrote in the past day or so how you think all genetic males suck (or some thing negative). It is interesting to see this side of you too. You're an all around interesting person who's a pleasure to have met.

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2010, 07:48 AM
Nicole - many things you write, I can identify with pertaining to my across the street neighbor. She too, as a child, as a boy, had no interest in passing the foot ball, playing base ball or basket ball. She (he) was interested in making doll dresses for Barbie dolls. She (he) was interested in hair styles for ladies and men. Flower arrangements and how to prune plants or bushes. Her career as a TS was a hair stylist and also as a clothing designer.

The things you described in your first paragraph are IMO typical characteristically of how boys who felt they were trapped in a girls body and later desired to be a TS, felt.

You mention of seeing Tula on TV as some one to identify with. The TS of today has it so much easier IMO due to the internet. All kinds of info is immediately accessible via Google or other searches. This HungAngels site and sharing thoughts with in seconds is not some thing that a TS 15 or 20 years ago had at their finger tips like people of today do.

When she got her SRS, she wore the sexiest sluttiest outfits and went out to the dance clubs and strutted her stuff on the dance floor like it was a burlesk show. She had the sexual aggressiveness of a man, with the hot body of a model woman. Much like many of the slender and beautiful hot babe TS's on HungAngels.

Why she went the SRS route and not stayed pre op? I don't know.

I do know plastic surgery has improved much in the past 20 or 25 years and doctors can do breast implants and mimic vagina's a whole lot better now than they could back then.

By the way, I had a date with the lovely Nicole Dupre a few years back and she is (you are) a very nice person and a nice date.

I was a little open eyed via reading some of the dramatic stuff you write on this site. :) I can tell ya though guys and gals, she is a GFE sweetie to be on a date with. A very interesting person who is thoughtful and caring. Not a clock watcher, just a nice person to hang out with and hook up with too! From what I recall, it wasn't a PSE kinda date, but a lot of fun gettin to know you date, with some PSE moments too!

I have also seen you out and about at Home Depot, in casual clothes. Just a nice person.

It is interesting to read your posts here, you are quite the intellectual!

Then if I recall, you wrote in the past day or so how you think all genetic males suck (or some thing negative). It is interesting to see this side of you too. You're an all around interesting person who's a pleasure to have met.
Thank you, baby. We definitely had fun, and a great conversation too. You are a sweet guy, and interesting to speak with. :)

Btw, I was just kidding about genetic men not being worth it. I should have said that many aren't worth it, to be more accurate. ;) But I genuinely love men, and I've had some great relationships with a few. They weren't destined for longevity, but were wonderful while they lasted. ;)

But just keep in mind that this forum brings out my inner-bitch. lol Do you see the types of various freaks who dwell on this board? Take "~BB~". She has said some extremely awful things about me, which were boldfaced lies, and has even speculated on the nature of my relationship with my family which, has had it's awkward moments but, has always been loving and strong.

Also I don't lie, and it seems that it's always been a surefire way to intimidate people on these forums. But life's too short to make things up just to pander to these people. Anyone who knows me IRL knows how I am. I have nothing to prove to the jerkoffs among them. lol

Anyway, it's cool to see that you're posting here now. You definitely stood out as one of my more interesting clients, when I was over there on N. Andrews Ave in Wilton Manors. :)

xoxo

blackrob
10-06-2010, 07:51 AM
then they change back

A lot of them kill themselves.

tsparisangelline
10-06-2010, 07:55 AM
A lot of them kill themselves.

Oh really?

Then name a few hun.

(Never heard that one)

blackrob
10-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Oh really?

Then name a few hun.

(Never heard that one)

there is long line of trannys who kiled themselves when they couldnt cope and got old.

tsparisangelline
10-06-2010, 08:19 AM
there is long line of trannys who kiled themselves when they couldnt cope and got old.

Well that means the lifestyle was to hard for them, it does not mean they wanted to change back.

blackrob
10-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Well that means the lifestyle was to hard for them, it does not mean they wanted to change back.

I am sure that exactly what it meant they regretted being a tranny.

tsparisangelline
10-06-2010, 08:25 AM
I am sure that exactly what it meant they regretted being a tranny.

Umm no, those who transition back do not feel comfortable living as women.

Those who kill themselves found their life to be to hard and could no longer take it, but could not transition back.

psychedelic
10-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Thank you, baby. We definitely had fun, and a great conversation too. You are a sweet guy, and interesting to speak with. :)

Btw, I was just kidding about genetic men not being worth it. I should have said that many aren't worth it, to be more accurate. ;) But I genuinely love men, and I've had some great relationships with a few. They weren't destined for longevity, but were wonderful while they lasted. ;)

But just keep in mind that this forum brings out my inner-bitch. lol Do you see the types of various freaks who dwell on this board? Take "~BB~". She has said some extremely awful things about me, which were boldfaced lies, and has even speculated on the nature of my relationship with my family which, has had it's awkward moments but, has always been loving and strong.

Also I don't lie, and it seems that it's always been a surefire way to intimidate people on these forums. But life's too short to make things up just to pander to these people. Anyone who knows me IRL knows how I am. I have nothing to prove to the jerkoffs among them. lol

Anyway, it's cool to see that you're posting here now. You definitely stood out as one of my more interesting clients, when I was over there on N. Andrews Ave in Wilton Manors. :)

xoxo
You like the cold dreary winters in NJ better than when you lived down here in Fort Lauderdale?

I hear ya on the drama that happens via antagonistic posters on any forum.

Oh really?

Then name a few hun.

(Never heard that one)

Here is one. >>>> http://www.lauras-playground.com/transsexual_transgender_suicide_memorial.htm

Another >>>> http://butchdykeboy5326.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/1672

>>>> http://yukishock.blogspot.com/2008/10/korean-transsexual-female-commits.html

Do a Google search of TRANSSEXUAL SUICIDES and there are more.

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2010, 03:46 PM
You like the cold dreary winters in NJ better than when you lived down here in Fort Lauderdale?

I hear ya on the drama that happens via antagonistic posters on any forum.

I still get down there in the cold months, for a week here and a week there. I have family up in Palm Beach County, and friends in Wilton Manors & Miami Beach. So I've actually found an excuse to go back twice already in the past year. And my immediate family are all here in north Jersey and Manhattan, plus lots of extended family and friends too. I'm less than 30 minutes from Manhattan, and I get in there usually at least once a week for one reason or another. All around, it just made more sense. I was born on the NJ side of the Hudson River, so maybe it's just a case of feeling at home.

lisaparadise
10-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Umm no, those who transition back do not feel comfortable living as women.

Those who kill themselves found their life to be to hard and could no longer take it, but could not transition back.ya i agree i think some girls who were gayboys thought it would be easier to put on a dress and transition for the sake of the all mighty dollar and when it came to the end and realized that there services were no longer in demand they may of found it extremely difficult to revert back to there male self.

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Watch the film, Split, if they put it out on DVD. Chrysis had a friend who became post op, who gets interviewed briefly. I saw it at the time it was released on the big screen, when I was in college. The look of regret on that queen's face, when discussing having had SRS, will stay with me for the rest of my life. Of course, Chrysis never had regrets, and it never seemed to prevent her from living a pretty interesting life.

tsparisangelline
10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Here is one.

Do a Google search of TRANSSEXUAL SUICIDES and there are more.

And where does that say they tried to transition back?

ya i agree i think some girls who were gayboys thought it would be easier to put on a dress and transition for the sake of the all mighty dollar and when it came to the end and realized that there services were no longer in demand they may of found it extremely difficult to revert back to there male self.

Yepperz!

Watch the film, Split, if they put it out on DVD. Chrysis had a friend who became post op, who gets interviewed briefly. I saw it at the time it was released on the big screen, when I was in college. The look of regret on that queen's face, when discussing having had SRS, will stay with me for the rest of my life. Of course, Chrysis never had regrets, and it never seemed to prevent her from living a pretty interesting life.

SRS has to many risks, very few people with it have I seen emotionally and sexually happy.

BellaBellucci
10-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Q: What happens when trannies don't want to be trannies anymore?

A: Usually, they become women! :wiggle:

But seriously, I've only known one person to transition back. He says he's happy, but who knows? He was a really cute and passable girl, and I think he was pressured to do it by family and circumstances. So sad. :(

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Q: What happens when trannies don't want to be trannies anymore?

A: Usually, they become women! :wiggle:

But seriously, I've only known one person to transition back. He says he's happy, but who knows? He was a really cute and passable girl, and I think he was pressured to do it by family and circumstances. So sad. :(

~BB~
Great. Now transsexuals aren't women according to you. I hope you weren't being serious. You've already referred to post op M2F drag performers as men, so nothing ignorant you say will shock me.

Schimmel
10-06-2010, 10:59 PM
lol, same here. What a fucking joke Bella is and always has been.

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2010, 11:09 PM
SRS has to many risks, very few people with it have I seen emotionally and sexually happy.

Maybe you don't know the right post-ops. I've known a bunch, and many of them are actually very well-adjusted. Well, actually the younger ones are. The older ones, who run out and get firecracker pussies with their retirement money, are generally nuts. They seem to have unresolved sexualities, and don't even know how to approach men or women in terms of dating. I think England is crawling with older train wreck post-ops, because they've incorporated SRS into their national health care.And it seems that now you have lots of elderly hetero crossdressers slipping under the wire.

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2010, 11:12 PM
She's going to call you my sock puppet again, Schimmel. Brace yourself. lol All of her problems with society at large can be traced back to either me or Seanchai. ;-) lol

tsparisangelline
10-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Maybe you don't know the right post-ops. I've known a bunch, and many of them are actually very well-adjusted. Well, actually the younger ones are. The older ones, who run out and get firecracker pussies with their retirement money, are generally nuts. They seem to have unresolved sexualities, and don't even know how to approach men or women in terms of dating. I think England is crawling with older train wreck post-ops, because they've incorporated SRS into their national health care.And it seems that now you have lots of elderly hetero crossdressers slipping under the wire.

Lol, I hang with a much older crowd of transsexuals.

The shade doesn't exist as much there normally.

Plus they know how to act like women to the public.

BellaBellucci
10-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Great. Now transsexuals aren't women according to you. I hope you weren't being serious. You've already referred to post op M2F drag performers as men, so nothing ignorant you say will shock me.

I was joking. Hence, 'but seriously.' And I referred to drag performers in general as men. You held up a couple of exceptions that prove the rule, and I didn't argue with you.

Truth or GTFO.

Lol, I hang with a much older crowd of transsexuals.

The shade doesn't exist as much there normally.

Plus they know how to act like women to the public.

:iagree:

She's going to call you my sock puppet again, Schimmel. Brace yourself. lol All of her problems with society at large can be traced back to either me or Seanchai. ;-) lol

Every time you pile nonsense on me for making a comment that has nothing to do with you, you just prove how little your words matter. Keep up the great work! :dancing:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2010, 02:31 AM
I was joking. Hence, 'but seriously.' And I referred to drag performers in general as men. You held up a couple of exceptions that prove the rule, and I didn't argue with you.

Truth or GTFO.

:iagree:

Every time you pile nonsense on me for making a comment that has nothing to do with you, you just prove how little your words matter. Keep up the great work! :dancing:

~BB~
After the sweeping generalization you made, that "drag performers are all men", I don't think asking you to clarify was so out of left field. You're someone who admittedly feels no affinity with girls who do pageants - many of which ultimately go the route of SRS - so nothing you say would shock me. Plus, you're not incapable of dismissing every stupid thing you say and do as "kidding around", just like you did with your retarded spiritual advisor ad. So, were you serious when you accused Shimmel of being a sock puppet, or was that "kidding" too? ;)

BellaBellucci
10-07-2010, 02:35 AM
many of which ultimately go the route of SRS

'Many?' Pfft. This is a really, really stupid argument, especially considering I don't have a problem with any group, whether it be drag queens, transsexuals, gay men, whatever. In fact, 'acceptance' has been my mantra since I started coming around here. The concept has been picking up steam lately. You might want to jump on the bandwagon now while you still can.

Or you can F.O.D. Your choice. :wiggle:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Wow. You browbeat Danielle mercilessly over basically nothing (well, 'nothing' you'll admit to anyway). And you've mocked drag performers on this forum as "lip synching gay boys". Where was this "acceptance mantra" during all of that? And why didn't you "accept" not being asked back by Grooby? And now you're wishing death on me for asking you to distinguish your opinions from your "jokes"?

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2010, 03:03 AM
I think it's safe to say that Bella doesn't know many post-ops. ;) lol

lisaparadise
10-07-2010, 03:09 AM
'Many?' Pfft. This is a really, really stupid argument, especially considering I don't have a problem with any group, whether it be drag queens, transsexuals, gay men, whatever. In fact, 'acceptance' has been my mantra since I started coming around here. The concept has been picking up steam lately. You might want to jump on the bandwagon now while you still can.

Or you can F.O.D. Your choice. :wiggle:

~BB~ok ill bite whats fod?

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2010, 03:11 AM
FOD=Fuck Off & Die

gcon
10-08-2010, 12:40 AM
i always thought it was F.O.A.D a la the DARKTHRONE album