PDA

View Full Version : Sindey Starr confirms her relationship with Chingy!!!

www.tglovers.com
10-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I didn't quite believe it at 1st but as more information is being divulged...I'm having 2nd thoughts.

Do you think Chingy should just come out and admit at this point?

Click here to hear what Sidney had to say about Chingy. (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/10/sidney-starr-confirms-her-relationship.html)

pretty_boi_rico
10-04-2010, 04:53 PM
yea chingy likes it up da ass but da industry kno dat already its just new news to evrybody else even dtp knew he was bi-sexual thats why they parted ways with him

Nowhere
10-04-2010, 04:56 PM
I don't get the big deal with this Chingy guy. Has he even had ONE hit song? Is he supposed to be famous? I thought I knew my hip-hop, but had he not been caught with tgirls would anyone even know who he is????

pretty_boi_rico
10-04-2010, 04:58 PM
I don't get the big deal with this Chingy guy. Has he even had ONE hit song? Is he supposed to be famous? I thought I knew my hip-hop, but had he not been caught with tgirls would anyone even know who he is????
he had da hit song "right dere" back in da early 2000's and "holdin me back" feat tyrese and he was signed to dtp ludacris label

giovanni_hotel
10-04-2010, 04:59 PM

Youtube is your friend, fam. Yeah, he was hott for a couple minutes. But how long are people gonna keep trying to out him?

Coroner
10-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Knowledge is power!

bte
10-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Does it really matter that Chingy or anybody for that matter is into transsexuals?

hippifried
10-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Who?????????

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 06:49 PM
this is why brothas, in particular, cannot openly date trannies...peeps like to make a spectacle out of it, labeling us as gay and blacklist us from the world...smh...now if this were a famous white guy it'd be completely different....

AllanahStarrNYC
10-04-2010, 07:14 PM
this is why brothas, in particular, cannot openly date trannies...peeps like to make a spectacle out of it, labeling us as gay and blacklist us from the world...smh...now if this were a famous white guy it'd be completely different....

Don't you think that is because the rap community is known for having very homophobic views, meanwhile so many people are doing it on the DL?
You hear what's her name, Wendy Williams making fun of rappers for it all the time. She claims they should be HONEST, but she very well knows that no rapper would be taken seriously if he came out as gay or as liking transsexuals. I really see her as a transphobe herself and sometimes homophobe.

I don't see any famous white entertainer going out with any ts openly either.

The fact is, that in American society, no matter what, if someone famous was discovered to be a ts it would be a scandal and an embarrasement- because we do not fit into society yet but as curiosities, entertainment, or a fascination.

It's simply the time we live in.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Does it really matter that Chingy or anybody for that matter is into transsexuals?
It actually works in our favor if you think about it. Monkey see monkey do.
And guys Chingy is not the only one in that industry dealin with trannys, I know first hand. producers, writers, rappers, crew members, I mean didn't Vanity get clocked in a Fat Joe video or something a few years back as well. A Tranny is the hip hop ideal woman come to life with a dick. Thats all. We look like the girl theat everybody sings about. Supa fly, big booty and larger than life attitude. Its been going on forever and not gonna stop now!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Brothers are punks thats why they are not open with dating ts. Shit they marry females and let DUDES fuck them in the ass on the side. Black men kill me with that bitchassness, shit Chingy did it and probably still doin it. You will NEVER look as good as him or see half the money he has in you lifetime yet you wanna ride his nutts to try and convince YOURSELF that black men can't date trannys. Its not that I don;t like black men, but I don't like the pussy ass punk in a black man. You just confirmed it

bte
10-04-2010, 07:20 PM
It actually works in our favor if you think about it. Monkey see monkey do.
And guys Chingy is not the only one in that industry dealin with trannys, I know first hand. producers, writers, rappers, crew members, I mean didn't Vanity get clocked in a Fat Joe video or something a few years back as well. A Tranny is the hip hop ideal woman come to life with a dick. Thats all. We look like the girl theat everybody sings about. Supa fly, big booty and larger than life attitude. Its been going on forever and not gonna stop now!

You speak the truth.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Don't you think that is because the rap community is known for having very homophobic views, meanwhile so many people are doing it on the DL?
You hear what's her name, Wendy Williams making fun of rappers for it all the time. She claims they should be HONEST, but she very well knows that no rapper would be taken seriously if he came out as gay or as liking transsexuals. I really see her as a transphobe herself and sometimes homophobe.

The fact is, that in American society, no matter what, if someone famous was discovered to be a ts it would be a scandal and an embarrasement- because we do not fit into society yet but as curiosities, entertainment, or a fascination.

I remember when you had the partys at that place that had those big speakers around the room and I went to go hang out and , well you were typsy that nite, but we had a blast and lo and behold lurking in the corner by that speaker was an up and coming rapper. As we left in the cab, he ask me if I was gonna blow it up to my friends when his video's came on tv. I never did and I never will.....

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 07:22 PM

black and latino communities are very homophobic. if you didnt grow up in this type of environment you wouldn't understand. it's not easy to just accept being attracted to trannies when you grew up learning to fear and hate gays and that includes trannies even though we know it's completely different. i dislike myself for liking trannies because of the way i was brought up, my family, the boys i chilled with all talked mad shyt about gay ppl and consider trannies gay too, actin like it's the worse shyt in the world..and these are your peeples u dont want to let them down so you jus go with the flow of things, you dont want them to know how you truly feel because they'll judge and reject you...even my godfather who's gay got alot of shyt for it and i saw what he went thru....but i'm trying to accept myself now since my attraction isn't going to go away. it's always been there, i jus tried suppressed it for a long time. i aint gonna be happy if i live my life for everyone else. but i still am not ready to announce my attraction to trannies to the world either!

giovanni_hotel
10-04-2010, 07:24 PM
I wish you would use the word 'some', sometimes, Vanessa.

As in, SOME Black men.....!

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't get the big deal with this Chingy guy.

He is FINE as hell, that is all that matters.

this is why brothas, in particular, cannot openly date trannies...

Um, you don't have to state she is a transsexual, and if she is passable how would you know?

I cosign

black and latino communities are very homophobic.

Did you not read my story?
So are white communities.

How many white gays do you see bringing their lovers home to mommy and daddy?

How many white gays do you see having any relationships with their parents?

In actuality black and latin communities are in some ways more accepting, just because they have such strong family ties.

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Brothers are punks thats why they are not open with dating ts. Shit they marry females and let DUDES fuck them in the ass on the side. Black men kill me with that bitchassness, shit Chingy did it and probably still doin it. You will NEVER look as good as him or see half the money he has in you lifetime yet you wanna ride his nutts to try and convince YOURSELF that black men can't date trannys. Its not that I don;t like black men, but I don't like the pussy ass punk in a black man. You just confirmed it

but i dont compare myself to other niggas. i am me and proud of being me. i never wanted to be another nigga. and i aint said shyt about him except the fact i know how dude must feel, tryna keep your business secret and then you got someone puttin you on blast. you dont know me so stop tryna speak for me. your harassment is comical but kinda scary too...

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 07:35 PM
He is FINE as hell, that is all that matters.

Um, you don't have to state she is a transsexual, and if she is passable how would you know?

I cosign

Did you not read my story?
So are white communities.

How many white gays do you see bringing their lovers home to mommy and daddy?

How many white gays do you see having any relationships with their parents?

In actuality black and latin communities are in some ways more accepting, just because they have such strong family ties.

i dont know about white communities, but from what i see it is way more acceptable for white dudes to like trannies, look at all the gay white dudes and ppl are cool wit them, their parents dont even give a fuck and accept it like it's not serious. look at ellen, she a lesbian and everybody loves her because she's white, queen latifah is a lesbian but she wont come out because she grew up in a different environment. shyt it aint like that in the hood. you'd never see a a dude's moms happy to hear her son is gay or like trannies....my mom might be ok wit it, but i'm too ashamed to tell her...my godfather is gay but he gets alot of shyt for it. and i dont need or want ppl assumin i'm gay because i like trannies because i'm not. i dont need jokes about me goin around town, i dont want to be questioned or my reputation ruined. i dont want my son goin to school and gettin teased because of me...because that will happen. look at chingy. i know i aint a celeb but his rep is destroyed and mine would be too(in a different less famous way)but still the same! i still like females as well and i know they wont wanna mess wit a dude like me if they knew. if you wanna label me a punk then i will proudly wear that title. right now in my life i am not ready for this. i just started exploring my attraction, i'm not ready to go all out and marry a trannie.

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:38 PM
i dont know about white communities, but from what i see it is way more acceptable for white dudes to like trannies, look at all the gay white dudes and ppl are cool wit them, they're parents dont care. shyt it aint like that in the hood. you'd never see a a dude's moms happy to hear her son is gay....and my godfather is gay but he gets alot of shyt for it. and i dont need or want ppl assumin i'm gay because i like trannies because i'm not. i dont need jokes about me goin around town, i dont want to be questioned or my reputation ruined. because that will happen. look at chingy. i know i aint a celeb but his rep is destroyed and mine would be too(in a different less famous way)but still the same! i still like females as well and i know they wont wanna mess wit a dude like me if they knew. if you wanna label me a punk then i will proudly wear that title. right now in my life i am not ready for this. i just started exploring my attraction, i'm not ready to go all out and marry a trannie.

As I said before, if she is passable why do they need to know?

goku
10-04-2010, 07:39 PM

unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who either have been with the girl in question, or know someone who does. They will let it leak to someone you know that the girl is TS, and then shit hits the fan. That is why you better just own up to it, because someone will know.

The same thing with you Paris. If a man was to date you, passable as you may be, he is gonna run into someone who knows who you are. That person will tell people that he knows, and pretty soon word will get out that the dude is fucking a TS.

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 07:42 PM
black and latino communities are very homophobic. if you didnt grow up in this type of environment you wouldn't understand. it's not easy to just accept being attracted to trannies when you grew up learning to fear and hate gays and that includes trannies even though we know it's completely different. i dislike myself for liking trannies because of the way i was brought up, my family, the boys i chilled with all talked mad shyt about gay ppl and consider trannies gay too, actin like it's the worse shyt in the world..and these are your peeples u dont want to let them down so you jus go with the flow of things, you dont want them to know how you truly feel because they'll judge and reject you...even my godfather who's gay got alot of shyt for it and i saw what he went thru....but i'm trying to accept myself now since my attraction isn't going to go away. it's always been there, i jus tried suppressed it for a long time. i aint gonna be happy if i live my life for everyone else. but i still am not ready to announce my attraction to trannies to the world either!yep i hear ya thats why the minoritties have a hate on for us white folks we dont care what anybody else thinks because were the so called supreme race and the rest look for us for guidence lol of course im kidding put the race card away lol but seriously why do you guys think blacks and latinos are homos?i think its because there so scared what the whites would think am i right?

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 07:43 PM
As I said before, if she is passable why do they need to know?

word still gets around. she got friends and fam who probably know so eventually everybody will.

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 07:44 PM
As I said before, if she is passable why do they need to know?because true passablilitty is just a myth period.

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 07:44 PM
yep i hear ya thats why the minoritties have a hate on for us white folks we dont care what anybody else thinks because were the so called supreme race and the rest look for us for guidence lol of course im kidding put the race card away lol but seriously why do you guys think blacks and latinos are homos?i think its because there so scared what the whites would think am i right?

i'm not turnin this into a racial issue but i was tryna make a point. it seems more acceptable in the white community to be gay or like trannies.

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 07:47 PM
i'm not turnin this into a racial issue but i was tryna make a point. it seems more acceptable in the white community to be gay or like trannies.your 100 per cent correct it is but unfortunatly you live in the united states where everybody seems to be a homo exept barny frank of course.

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:48 PM
unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who either have been with the girl in question, or know someone who does. They will let it leak to someone you know that the girl is TS, and then shit hits the fan. That is why you better just own up to it, because someone will know.

The same thing with you Paris. If a man was to date you, passable as you may be, he is gonna run into someone who knows who you are. That person will tell people that he knows, and pretty soon word will get out that the dude is fucking a TS.

NOW, yes.

In the future NO.

After I begin my face work, I will NOT be posting new pictures of myself, lol.

My end goal is stealth

*pulls out srs book*

bte
10-04-2010, 07:50 PM
your 100 per cent correct it is but unfortunatly you live in the united states where everybody seems to be a homo exept barny frank of course.

You know I never knew Barney Frank was gay, until I heard it on the news a couple of months ago. He just reminds me of Uncle Vito (Bam Margera uncle).

bte
10-04-2010, 07:52 PM
i'm not turnin this into a racial issue but i was tryna make a point. it seems more acceptable in the white community to be gay or like trannies.

I don't know man. A white person coming out has it just as hard as a black or latino person. It really depends on the family that the person belongs to. I had a friend (who was white) that got shunned from his family and he eventually reconsile with his family, but it took years. On the other hand, I got another friend who is black who came out to his family and they accepted him. So it depends.

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 07:53 PM
NOW, yes.

In the future NO.

My end goal is stealth

*pulls out srs book*

to be honest as long as the chick WAS post-op i wouldnt feel the way i do about it...if she still had a penis i'd feel insecure wit others knowing...

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 07:55 PM
You know I never knew Barney Frank was gay, until I heard it on the news a couple of months ago. He just reminds me of Uncle Vito (Bam Margera uncle).oh so true but i respect barny alot for not hiding it or dismissing it,i only wish americans could live a year in canada or europe and see the differences in accepting gays and trans you guys would be shocked how much easier it is to be yourself it really is awesome.

pretty_boi_rico
10-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I remember when you had the partys at that place that had those big speakers around the room and I went to go hang out and , well you were typsy that nite, but we had a blast and lo and behold lurking in the corner by that speaker was an up and coming rapper. As we left in the cab, he ask me if I was gonna blow it up to my friends when his video's came on tv. I never did and I never will.....

was it yung berg?? :shrug

goku
10-04-2010, 07:58 PM
NOW, yes.

In the future NO.

My end goal is stealth

*pulls out srs book*

I am not talking about what you look like. You are already passable, so that's not the issue. Let me draw a scenario up for yall.

Paris has family in Texas. I am from Texas. Say we get together, put the bullshit behind us(fat chance lol) and have a relationship. We decide to live in Dallas. Paris runs across this dude she mafe some money off of while we are out one night. Just so happens dude is a guy I shot ball with a couple times, or knows a cousin of mine.

Now nigga is gonna keep quiet while we are standing there talking, but he will drum up a story about how "someone" told him that Paris was TS. Then they will comb the net looking for proof, of which there will be, because nothing is ever gone from the net. Next thing you know, everybody knows Paris used to be a man.

That is how it goes down, and no matter how where you move, once you get to know some people, someone you are gonna meet has seen you on the net, and will blab to the rest of the people in your circle. It's just how it is. It's best just to not give a shit, and own that shit. When someone says, Yo, your girl used to be a man, just own that shit right then and there with a "Really, she is all woman now", or some bullshit like that, then just stare right into them, like you are about your shit. People will back down.

pasta2000
10-04-2010, 08:00 PM
In the hip-hop community it would seem to be the opposite of most things they rap about to be with a TS lady, especially to flaunt it. If chingy got with a post-op that looked like her and he's in the environment he was in, that would have probably been the last thing on his mind, that she was born a man, Look at her

YouTube - Drake-Find your love and Sidney Starr (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_2YbKPL01o)

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 08:00 PM
she is too damn fine tho. i must admit

bte
10-04-2010, 08:02 PM
oh so true but i respect barny alot for not hiding it or dismissing it,i only wish americans could live a year in canada or europe and see the differences in accepting gays and trans you guys would be shocked how much easier it is to be yourself it really is awesome.

I used to live in Europe. They are way more accepting of gays and transgenders than in America. I used to live in Italy and every summer they would have gay pride. All the best clubs were gay/trans located in the Testaccio district.

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 08:04 PM
she is too damn fine tho. i must admitwow shes smokin hot i never heard of her but damn

pasta2000
10-04-2010, 08:04 PM
she is too damn fine tho. i must admit

I will second that!

giovanni_hotel
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
NOW, yes.

In the future NO.

My end goal is stealth

*pulls out srs book*

Not to hijack, but what work do you still need done on your face?? Don't overdo it.

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
wow shes smokin hot i never heard of her but damn

on the real tho this is the type of trannie i'm def feelin. and if she's post op even better. i could careless about dick. i like trannies for their feminine form...unlike other dudes i'd take a post op any day over a big dick trannie but that's jus me...smh

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 08:51 PM
I am not talking about what you look like. You are already passable, so that's not the issue. Let me draw a scenario up for yall.

That is how it goes down, and no matter how where you move, once you get to know some people, someone you are gonna meet has seen you on the net, and will blab to the rest of the people in your circle. It's just how it is. It's best just to not give a shit, and own that shit. When someone says, Yo, your girl used to be a man, just own that shit right then and there with a "Really, she is all woman now", or some bullshit like that, then just stare right into them, like you are about your shit. People will back down.

You do not understand what I mean, after my FFS I will not look the same. And I doubt anyone would recognize me.

Stealth is when you TELL NO ONE YOU ARE A TRANSSEXUAL

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 08:54 PM
on the real tho this is the type of trannie i'm def feelin. and if she's post op even better. i could careless about dick. i like trannies for their feminine form...unlike other dudes i'd take a post op any day over a big dick trannie but that's jus me...smh

to be honest as long as the chick WAS post-op i wouldnt feel the way i do about it...if she still had a penis i'd feel insecure wit others knowing...

But then why strictly ts's?

Not to hijack, but what work do you still need done on your face?? Don't overdo it.

I haven't had any work done to my face and I want the FULL FFS!

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 08:58 PM
But then why strictly ts's?

huh???????

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 09:00 PM
huh???????

You have a direct interest in transsexuals, enough of an interest that you actually go out of your way to hookup with one.

What is the reason?

Because she has a female form?

NO

If that was the case you wouldn't be here, you'd be on blackplanet or urban chat

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 09:02 PM
You have a direct interest in transsexuals, enough of an interest that you actually go out of your way to hookup with one.

What is the reason?

Because she has a female form?

NO

If that was the case you wouldn't be here, you'd be on blackplanet or urban chat

I don't even like you,but take this advise.......STOP TELLING THESE PPL YOUR BIZ,THE WILL ONLY USE THIS INFO AGAINST YOU:geek:

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I don't even like you,but take this advise.......STOP TELLING THESE PPL YOUR BIZ,THE WILL ONLY USE THIS INFO AGAINST YOU:geek:

I do what I do, I have no reason for you to "help" me with what I do on this forum.

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 09:07 PM

HA post this on the wrong thread,lol.Thats funny as shit,lol:geek:

ed_jaxon
10-04-2010, 09:20 PM
She's not post op

missyplay
10-04-2010, 10:15 PM
all i can add to the argument is........................

princevince89
10-04-2010, 10:47 PM

lol right its only black guys, famous white guys get off easy, your shitting me right?

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 11:14 PM
all i can add to the argument is........................

damn my type 1000x and she dont escort

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 11:15 PM
lol right its only black guys, famous white guys get off easy, your shitting me right?

yeah. if some country singer dude announced he was marryin a tranny nobody would care. but once it's a rapper everybody's ready to talk mad shyt

Ryz
10-04-2010, 11:48 PM
I would wife her

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Sidney Starr is awesome. The media is reporting that she post op, now. No matter how far a girl is in her journey, there will always be people trying to bring her down. Hope its true and not some way to justify their obsession with her. Chingy will probably never admit to anything. Show me a beautiful tgirl and I'll show you a guy who will never admit to sleeping with her.

sidney is NOT post op. she made that up since people were joking about things jiggling in her shorts. in the ciara dance video.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 12:37 AM

smartest thing ive heard you say in the 3 weeks ive been viewing ha.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 12:39 AM
damn my type 1000x and she dont escort

SIDNEY DOES ESCORT. was also a street prostitute on belmont 6 years ago.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 12:41 AM

thats sad...

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2010, 01:17 AM
black and latino communities are very homophobic. if you didnt grow up in this type of environment you wouldn't understand. it's not easy to just accept being attracted to trannies when you grew up learning to fear and hate gays and that includes trannies even though we know it's completely different. i dislike myself for liking trannies because of the way i was brought up, my family, the boys i chilled with all talked mad shyt about gay ppl and consider trannies gay too, actin like it's the worse shyt in the world..and these are your peeples u dont want to let them down so you jus go with the flow of things, you dont want them to know how you truly feel because they'll judge and reject you...even my godfather who's gay got alot of shyt for it and i saw what he went thru....but i'm trying to accept myself now since my attraction isn't going to go away. it's always been there, i jus tried suppressed it for a long time. i aint gonna be happy if i live my life for everyone else. but i still am not ready to announce my attraction to trannies to the world either!

I am Cuban by birth, American raised and grew up in mostly black neighborhoods and went to mostly black schools. Which was a blessing. I am happy I had such a diverse group of friends growing up.

From the time I started kindergarten I was harrassed and bullied for who I am, the wau I acted etc. Some of the most supportive friends I had in high school were my black girlfriends, so I have seen both sides of the coins.

Now I have never had a relationship with a black man though I have dated a couple. Just never went any further. So I can't say the terms where any different , but I have been involved in long term relationships with different ethnic background it really was all the same. Same issues, different language or color.

But I BET yout same friends who are talking BS about ts and gays are the FIRST to get down behind closed doors. Why? Because the most phobic are the most insecure and bring out their hostility towards what they like in that way.

You have to live your life for YOU and no one else. Life is short.

drock
10-05-2010, 01:40 AM
This chick is so wrong on all accords.. Relationships should remain personal unless both parties agree to go public with them. Why on earth is this shit bag trying to out Chingy except for her 15 seconds of fame??

drock
10-05-2010, 01:43 AM
Damn she is banging though, but she needs a beat down after some dumb shit like this.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 01:44 AM
This chick is so wrong on all accords.. Relationships should remain personal unless both parties agree to go public with them. Why on earth is this shit bag trying to out Chingy except for her 15 seconds of fame??

well steven favors, aka sidney of bogan high school has been trying to get famous for years now, joined a dance group, gogo danced in a straight bar, hunted down many celebrities. the female stardom didnt work out so well so now shes taking transsexual fame, she figures its better than nothing... heres a pic, LADIES THIS IS WHAT PREMARIN FROM AGE NINE CAN DO FOR YOU. WATCH AND LEARN! http://i56.tinypic.com/6yp0nt.jpg

drock
10-05-2010, 01:47 AM
well steven favors, aka sidney has been trying to get famous for years now, joined a dance group, gogo danced in a straight bar, hunted down many celebrities. the female stardom didnt work out so well so now shes taking transsexual fame, she figures its better than nothing...

I didn't know that she's been chasing rainbows. I guess she had to find her nitche one way or the other but to me this is a very dangerous thing to do. She's putting that brothas back up against the wall and bad things could come out of this and happen to her.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 01:51 AM
I didn't know that she's been chasing rainbows. I guess she had to find her nitche one way or the other but to me this is a very dangerous thing to do. She's putting that brothas back up against the wall and bad things could come out of this and happen to her.

TRUE! this girl has no body guards. hooks on eros and hangs out in boystown in the chi. drives around in her hoopdie picking up straight black men EVERYNIGHT! fucking them in the back seat or the nearest alley, true story.

drock
10-05-2010, 01:54 AM
TRUE! this girl has no body guards. hooks on eros and hangs out in boystown in the chi. drives around in her hoopdie picking up straight black men EVERYNIGHT! fucking them in the back seat or the nearest alley, true story.

She def playing with fire there partna.. I don't care how beautiful a tranny is she shouldn't be trying to gain recognition by outting someone in the hip hop community cause it's one of the most homophobic segments of society. LOL

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 01:54 AM
young steven wanted to be a girl so bad from an early age, luckily he met a hormone dealer stephanie and started spending his weekly allowance on hormones and started extremely young hence she is unclockable. pregnant mares urine works wonders!

drock
10-05-2010, 01:56 AM
young steven wanted to be a girl so bad from an early age, luckily he met a hormone dealer stephanie and started spending his weekly allowance on hormones and started extremewly young hence she is unclockable. pregnant mares urine works wonders!

Pregnant mares urine?? Are you serious people actually take shit like that?? lol

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 01:58 AM
Pregnant mares urine?? Are you serious people actually take shit like that?? lol

premarin, (pregnant mares urine) is the best hormone in my opinion! look what it did to young steven! http://i55.tinypic.com/25sreo8.jpg it is derived from pregnant horses. sources say the horses are caged up, constantly impregnated and milked for their urine to make this feminizing drug.

drock
10-05-2010, 01:59 AM
premarin, is the best hormone in my opinion! look what it did to young steven!

I don't know one harmone from the next but yeah she is banging now.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2010, 02:03 AM
I think thats a really mean article, exploiting her name like that and calling her a man.
Just makes things worse for everyone.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 02:04 AM
I think thats a really mean article, exploiting her name like that and calling her a man.

yes it is, but sadly people wont believe shes a man with out proof. they think shes a girl lying to get famous. true story

FreddieGomez
10-05-2010, 04:19 AM

damn she's trickin? that's a turn off right there

Ryz
10-05-2010, 04:49 AM
This guy seems to know her life story

Solitary Brother
10-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Damn she is banging though, but she needs a beat down after some dumb shit like this.

Thats some ignorant shit you just said.

You need to get your black ass beat!

giovanni_hotel
10-05-2010, 07:12 AM

Yup, a lotta hate for her in that entire presentation.

pasta2000
10-05-2010, 07:30 AM
This guy seems to know her life story

He must have been in that back alley

texastanite
10-05-2010, 08:48 AM
First off you guys are so wrong for calling out her real name, you boys on here never seem to surprise me. Messy Messy!!!

Second although a escorting tranny may be a turn off to you mr. gomez, you said it yourself people discriminate on transexuals. Meaning society makes it very hard for a tranny to get a job or even start a career to make money. Trust me i know, and some girls dont even feel like the harrasment you get working a 9-5. Money dont grow on trees and transitioning aint cheap , and broke ass niggas as yourself aint making us wifey and taking care of us, ya'll rather fuck us and marry gg's as said by you. So the only way is to charge , you have to understand that, so by you saying , "oh thats a turn off" that contradicts everything your about.

Let me see, you want a very passable tranny, who has a Virgina preferably, a dick is ok but noone can know , so she want really be able to have ties with her family , a very good job because between hormones and legal changes shit get expensive, but she cant achieve any of this without escorting. Seems small but live it , its alot to handle!!!

dreamon
10-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Chingy is a lucky guy, that girl is banging!

drock
10-05-2010, 05:07 PM

And let me guess the man that pushed around by a punching bag is going to do it?

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 05:10 PM
And let me guess the man that pushed around by a punching bag is going to do it?

LOL epic dude!

drock
10-05-2010, 05:10 PM

Well look at it this way if she wasn't trying to out someone and exploit them, then the article wouldn't even exist.. She's lucky if he doesn't pay someone to do some barbaric things to her.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Well look at it this way if she wasn't trying to out someone and exploit them, then the article wouldn't even exist.. She's lucky if he doesn't pay someone to do some barbaric things to her.

extremely lucky. the way he's getting flamed he might as well just wife her. i would, fuck the media! the whole lgbt community would still buy his albums! = half of the human race

drock
10-05-2010, 05:12 PM
extremely lucky. the way he's getting flamed he might as well just wife her. i would fuck the media!

I guess that's another option since he's already getting roasted over it.

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 05:15 PM
I guess that's another option since he's already getting roasted over it.

once the roasting is over they could be happy, it would be something different. things would OPEN UP. like if gaga admited she was a tranny.

Ryz
10-05-2010, 05:20 PM
once the roasting is over they could be happy, it would be something different. things would OPEN UP. like if gaga admited she was a tranny.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/Linkytmnd/whata.jpg?t=1286292040

blackmaleforts
10-05-2010, 05:23 PM
lol i know she has child pics, but theres still a chance lol!

FreddieGomez
10-05-2010, 05:43 PM
First off you guys are so wrong for calling out her real name, you boys on here never seem to surprise me. Messy Messy!!!

Second although a escorting tranny may be a turn off to you mr. gomez, you said it yourself people discriminate on transexuals. Meaning society makes it very hard for a tranny to get a job or even start a career to make money. Trust me i know, and some girls dont even feel like the harrasment you get working a 9-5. Money dont grow on trees and transitioning aint cheap , and broke ass niggas as yourself aint making us wifey and taking care of us, ya'll rather fuck us and marry gg's as said by you. So the only way is to charge , you have to understand that, so by you saying , "oh thats a turn off" that contradicts everything your about.

Let me see, you want a very passable tranny, who has a Virgina preferably, a dick is ok but noone can know , so she want really be able to have ties with her family , a very good job because between hormones and legal changes shit get expensive, but she cant achieve any of this without escorting. Seems small but live it , its alot to handle!!!

The fuck is a "virgina"??
And Why do you care what i think!?!?! I'm jus a punk, who cares what i think! Jus Do you and and ima do me! Worry about yuh damn self!!!!! SMH
AND IT'S NOT THAT they discriminate, ya'll jus want money fast and wont bother lookin for a legitimate job. there's a difference. you're lazy and dont wanna get an education to attain a successful job. i was there at one point in my life. shyt but now i'm going back to school to make a better life for myself and my son, my son bein my main motivation! i could go back to sellin drugs but it aint worth it to me cause i aint gonna have shyt to say for myself when i'm older and wanna set a better example for my lil man.

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 06:00 PM
And Why do you care what i think!?!?! I'm jus a punk, who cares what i think! Jus Do you and and ima do me! Worry about yuh damn self!!!!! SMH
AND IT'S NOT THAT they discriminate, ya'll jus want money fast and wont bother lookin for a legitimate job. there's a difference. you're lazy and dont wanna get an education to attain a successful job. i was there at one point in my life. shyt but now i'm going back to school to make a better life for myself and my son, my son bein my main motivation! i could go back to sellin drugs but it aint worth it to me cause i aint gonna have shyt to say for myself when i'm older and wanna set a better example for my lil man.

No hun they do discriminate, I have been through that with my ex.

FreddieGomez
10-05-2010, 06:04 PM
No hun they do discriminate, I have been through that with my ex.

alot of jobs that i've applied for have a policy where they cannot discriminate based upon race, creed, religion, sex, orientation, ect....so i dont know what kind of job ya'll be applyin for. now if ya'll got a felony record i'd understand...

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 06:08 PM
alot of jobs that i've applied for have a policy where they cannot discriminate based upon race, creed, religion, sex orientation, ect....so i dont know what kind of job ya'll be applyin for. now if ya'll got a felony record i'd understand...

For me it was not about my employer, It was about my coworkers telling people I was a transsexual.

They used to come into Subway and just sit and laugh, and purposely calling me he.

Very very annoying.

*I will never stop escorting for a guy again, lol*

FreddieGomez
10-05-2010, 06:13 PM
For me it was not about my employer, It was about my coworkers telling people I was a transsexual.

They used to come into Subway and just sit and laugh, and purposely calling me he.

Very very annoying.

but you said nobody clocks you so......

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 06:21 PM
but you said nobody clocks you so......

I hadn't changed my SS card so upon employment my I.D said one name, my S.S card said another.
So I told my employer in my resume, and apparently she also told my coworkers to "warn them".

DL_NL
10-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Law suit material, I'd say.

alyssaluxor
10-05-2010, 09:14 PM
well steven favors, aka sidney of bogan high school has been trying to get famous for years now, joined a dance group, gogo danced in a straight bar, hunted down many celebrities. the female stardom didnt work out so well so now shes taking transsexual fame, she figures its better than nothing... heres a pic, LADIES THIS IS WHAT PREMARIN FROM AGE NINE CAN DO FOR YOU. WATCH AND LEARN! http://i56.tinypic.com/6yp0nt.jpg

WTF! Premarin at 9 yrs old?! wow!

DL_NL
10-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Who cares about a repressed has-been rapper?

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 09:37 PM

Actually that info was false, she has been on and off hormones since she was 13.

LittleGuy
10-05-2010, 10:02 PM

Says the guy who said he used to beat up gay people while growing up.

:fu:

texastanite
10-06-2010, 12:18 AM

Understood and thats good you a dad to your son, but im sure you have family support from others unknown like alot of trannys, so you cant preaching shit until you live it, and the smackin your lips text, please stop, but then again fuck it do you fella. Im really not trying to start anything with you, im not that kinda girl, but reading your stuff thoughout these threads or really just wrong and makes me wonder, why are you even on these type of forums. Its so hypicitical, but then again maybe your just one of those internet thugs

texastanite
10-06-2010, 12:19 AM

Very very annoying.

Exactly, and thats where the drama lies for TS

and do this guy really think people listen to the non discrimination rule

Evil Jay
10-06-2010, 12:32 AM

Thats when it's lawsuit time,then you wouldn't have to do anything for the rest of your life. Especially If you cry in court:geek:

tsparisangelline
10-06-2010, 12:34 AM

lol, no one listens to any rules.

They do as they see fit.

My mom once told me she would never hire a transsexual at her restaurant for fear of customers leaving due to THEIR not acceptance.

fred41
10-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Thats when it's lawsuit time,then you wouldn't have to do anything for the rest of your life. Especially If you cry in court:geek:

A lawsuit could take years ...you still have to make a living in the mean time..

....and it doesn't mean you'll win millions...lol.

Deja Vu
10-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Damn, it woulda been hard to tell if she didn't tell him. The girl is bad.

the only smart shit i read in this thread.

Evil Jay
10-06-2010, 04:11 AM
A lawsuit could take years ...you still have to make a living in the mean time..

....and it doesn't mean you'll win millions...lol.

If it's a large company ,and make up enough shit it does:geek:

Deja Vu
10-06-2010, 04:48 AM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/Linkytmnd/whata.jpg?t=1286292040

haha...this nigga

Deja Vu
10-06-2010, 04:49 AM

gotta agree

aint she tho

droog
10-06-2010, 06:46 AM
But I BET yout same friends who are talking BS about ts and gays are the FIRST to get down behind closed doors. Why? Because the most phobic are the most insecure and bring out their hostility towards what they like in that way.

You have to live your life for YOU and no one else. Life is short.

two of the best posts i've read on this forum.

soulRipp
10-06-2010, 07:31 AM
with so many people in the world and so many rappers out there you are bound to find some thst like men. to me this whole chingy thing is no a big deal if it was eminem then i would be big new because he used alot of anti gay lyrics at one time.

natina
10-07-2010, 05:21 AM
YouTube - Soulja Boy Speaks on Gay Rumours (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcB1Pu0hHKk)

YouTube - Chingy Transexual Rumor Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32KLpGIS-jY)

Sydney Star chaser is just a gold digger and star/fame chaser.

chingaling is not trying to get no tranny dingaling

Calls The Hip-Hop Tranny "Sydney Star's" Rumors Straight Bullsh*t! "Stop Trying To Come Up Off Celebrities. Its All Lies. I Never Messed With A Transgender In My Life"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhX610oFJs7rSSkFQR

YouTube - Chingy responds to rumors he'd been sleeping with a Transsexual! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8IFvQ7ZMk)
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhX610oFJs7rSSkFQR

gooch
10-07-2010, 05:23 AM
Stop spamming Chingy

natina
10-07-2010, 05:29 AM
gooch !, don't you work western and Santa Monica blvd working those 5 inch stiletto's and go by the name cumswalla?

make the money gurl!

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2010, 05:45 AM
gooch !, don't you work western and Santa Monica blvd working those 5 inch stiletto's and go by the name cumswalla?

make the money gurl!
Don't you go by the name tsbrenda, or is that a different mask?

blonde_sweetheart
10-07-2010, 05:48 AM
damn she's trickin? that's a turn off right there

You're the biggest fag ever. True story!

Ryz
10-07-2010, 05:49 AM
You're the biggest fag ever. True story!

Why are you so mad all the time?

blonde_sweetheart
10-07-2010, 05:51 AM

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

blonde_sweetheart
10-07-2010, 05:53 AM
Why are you so mad all the time?

Why are men on here so stupid, ignorant and closeted? FreddieGomez is probably the biggest joke ever. The epitome of everything we all hate about men, hopefully he'll shoot himself! Or at least stop posting.

Ryz
10-07-2010, 05:56 AM
Why are men on here so stupid, ignorant and closeted? FreddieGomez is probably the biggest joke ever. The epitome of everything we all hate about men, hopefully he'll shoot himself! Or at least stop posting.

Ignorant, and closeted eh? I dunno. What is it exactly do you hate about men?

mimiplastique
10-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Enough of this !!!! Sidney is one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS !!! We have been ever since we were both 13 . NONE of you know SHIT about her . SO SHUT THE FUCK UP !
She did not get her hormones from Stephanie , she went to the same doctor I was going to when i first started hormones at 13 .
Nine lol Jesus Christ . And YES SHE IS UNSPOOKABLE IN EVERY WAY AND NOW you are trying to break her down to a science . This is really fucking Stupid . HOW DARE YOU CALL HER SIDNEY AND POST BOY PICTURES OF HER ??? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE > to me you sound like a jealous faggot !

blonde_sweetheart
10-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Ignorant, and closeted eh? I dunno. What is it exactly do you hate about men?

Not all men, but I hate the attitude of :

I want a transsexual, but I want to hide her. I want her to be as feminine and passable as possible, but I'm not willing to make her my girl and take care of her and I'm not willing to pay for her time. I don't want her to escort or do any form of sex work, but I want her to have all the money to pay for her feminizing surgeries and hormones.I want her to be a big secret in the closet so my friends and family won't judge me.All of these things to serve the mans personal needs, with no regard for the girl. Men that think along these lines piss me the fuck off and in my opinion don't belong anywhere where their opinions can be heard by transsexuals. FreddieGomez epitomizes this line of thinking and therefore must be eliminated.

mimiplastique
10-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Ahsley leave my man freddie alone !

Silcc69
10-07-2010, 06:08 AM
LOL oh shit I knew MiMi had a thing for Freddie now all we need is Vanessa to jump in and then I can get the popcorn.

dderek123
10-07-2010, 06:18 AM
I really hope he owns up to it. It would be nice to see a celebrity openly have some sort of association/relationship with a TS. I think more positive exposure and awareness would change the game bit by bit.

Here in Thailand there are a lot of the same issues here. But due to the Buddhist belief that TS are what they are because of something they did in a previous life ladyboys are out and proud. So they feel sorry for ladyboys and the like. But ladyboys are seen everywhere in public life and on TV, radio, some movies so there is a good deal of exposure. Good!

natina
10-07-2010, 11:00 AM
gay conspiracy!; trying to get black people back for not voting for proposition 8

why the focus on rappers? is it because country music or rock and roll is not selling like it use to?

rap and hip hop is the the big money makers and getting all the endorsements I.E. COMMERCIAL,TV,NEWS,PRODUCT,CLOTHING,ALCOHOL

so now TS want to ride the coat tails of fame of some famous rapper by taking photo's with them and claiming they doing more then just

getting photo opportunities or being a groupie.PICTURE OP'S

YOU HOLDING A FLAME FOR MY NAME AND MY FAME!
KOOL MOE DEE

I know the game it's old and lame
You're holdin' a flame for
my name and my fame
Livin' like Givens schemin' on Tyson
But she got lucky cause
he was a nice one
But I ain't nice and I
don't play that
If it ain't Tax I don't pay that

I can tell you from being out in Hollywood and other areas in other cities that neyo is not doing any ts.most ts that do famous people meet them in private for the big dollars.

if these rappers or really on the DL they would not take photo's knowing that they are TS because of what people might say or think or give the appearance or impression. ITS ABOUT THOSE BENJAMINS (MONEY)
so if they take photo's with what is believed to be a fan they are not necessarily sleeping with them or have a relationship with them sexual,one night stand or intimate.

YouTube - KOOL MOE DEE- THEY WANT MONEY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWd1B5uceYM)

Gilian
10-07-2010, 12:44 PM

:iagree: I think american society in general is VERY homophobic, but the day a black rapper will come out of the closet, will be day america has a black president...wait a minute..?? That allready happened! Ok Kayne come out of the closet and eat ure fishdick! lol...
I guess when rappers start daiting trannies in public, it will be a start

pretty_boi_rico
10-07-2010, 07:15 PM
lmaoooooo wow all dis for a rumor?? people must really be bored im team sidney all day fuck what a hater got to say she doin her thang and shitting on dese bi-sexual closet ass rappers do yo thang sidney im fuckin wit u

LittleGuy
10-07-2010, 09:07 PM
wow ashley seems really bitter. calm down kid

yodajazz
10-08-2010, 04:28 AM

I want a transsexual, but I want to hide her. I want her to be as feminine and passable as possible, but I'm not willing to make her my girl and take care of her and I'm not willing to pay for her time. I don't want her to escort or do any form of sex work, but I want her to have all the money to pay for her feminizing surgeries and hormones.I want her to be a big secret in the closet so my friends and family won't judge me.All of these things to serve the mans personal needs, with no regard for the girl. Men that think along these lines piss me the fuck off and in my opinion don't belong anywhere where their opinions can be heard by transsexuals. FreddieGomez epitomizes this line of thinking and therefore must be eliminated.

Wanting to be in a relationship vs just having sex is part of maturity. Any 17 year old boy wants to lose his virginity, but not many are about relationships.

Being able to withstand pressure from peers, and relatives gets stronger over time. That's also a part of greater maturity. Freddy is young, and that's a good thing. He has plenty of choices he can make. Each choice has its own consequences. I cant judge Freddie for not wanting to lose the support of his family. Maybe they would really support him, who knows? There seems to be lots of stuff he hasn't tried yet, so how could he know exactly what he wants, or not wants?

Lots of times it not so much about us 'maturing' as it is circumstances in life that make us do so. It took staring into the face of a newborn girl, with me being maybe the first face she saw, to change me. Things get better over time, as our aquaintences mature. That's why we should take care of ourselves, so we get to live that extra time.

jgud051
10-10-2010, 06:25 AM
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/28056

BellaBellucci
10-10-2010, 06:35 AM

I agree with everything you've said here, except for the bolded sentence. 'Eliminated?' You have no regard for freedom of speech? He's not being nearly as vicious about his opinion as you are with being with yours.

~BB~

natina
10-10-2010, 08:42 AM
rememeber elimidate

YouTube - Dan Butler on ElimiDate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRal4QGdbUY)

elimiDATE is a television dating (http://www.hungangels.com/wiki/Dating) reality show (http://www.hungangels.com/wiki/Reality_show) in which one contestant chooses between four contestants of the opposite sex by eliminating them one by one in three total rounds. On August 11, 2006, it was announced that the show would not be renewed for the 2006-07 season due to low ratings, and the show went out of syndication after September 5, 2006.

ElimiDATE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ElimiDATE)

will5024
10-10-2010, 09:21 AM
I actually met Sidney back in 2006 I was over one of her friends house and she shows up and i gave her a ride home and she was not only attractive but she was cool as hell too...shared some story with me so i wish Sidney nothing but the best....Good luck with your career goals..good luck SIDNEY!!!

Solitary Brother
10-10-2010, 10:25 AM
gay conspiracy!; trying to get black people back for not voting for proposition 8

why the focus on rappers? is it because country music or rock and roll is not selling like it use to?

rap and hip hop is the the big money makers and getting all the endorsements I.E. COMMERCIAL,TV,NEWS,PRODUCT,CLOTHING,ALCOHOL

so now TS want to ride the coat tails of fame of some famous rapper by taking photo's with them and claiming they doing more then just

getting photo opportunities or being a groupie.PICTURE OP'S

YOU HOLDING A FLAME FOR MY NAME AND MY FAME!
KOOL MOE DEE

I know the game it's old and lame
You're holdin' a flame for
my name and my fame
Livin' like Givens schemin' on Tyson
But she got lucky cause
he was a nice one
But I ain't nice and I
don't play that
If it ain't Tax I don't pay that

I can tell you from being out in Hollywood and other areas in other cities that neyo is not doing any ts.most ts that do famous people meet them in private for the big dollars.

if these rappers or really on the DL they would not take photo's knowing that they are TS because of what people might say or think or give the appearance or impression. ITS ABOUT THOSE BENJAMINS (MONEY)
so if they take photo's with what is believed to be a fan they are not necessarily sleeping with them or have a relationship with them sexual,one night stand or intimate.

YouTube - KOOL MOE DEE- THEY WANT MONEY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWd1B5uceYM)

This one of the most ignorant things EVER written on this board.

LittleGuy
10-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I actually met Sidney back in 2006 I was over one of her friends house and she shows up and i gave her a ride home and she was not only attractive but she was cool as hell too...shared some story with me so i wish Sidney nothing but the best....Good luck with your career goals..good luck SIDNEY!!!

strong "3rd" post

natina
10-11-2010, 05:27 PM
the black community does not like the gay life style.

ts/tg/tv/CD or all considered gay in the black community and it does not

matter if you are a top or a bottom or a submissive or a dominate.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/25599/scandal_hits_diddys_new_reality_show_his_tranney_a ssistant_may_have_been_an_exotic_dancer_exclusive_ pics_inside.html

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1217854680diddyscandalasst2.jpg

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1217854679diddyscandalasst.jpg

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1217854680diddyscandalasst1.jpg

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1217854681diddyscandalasst3.jpg

daidone
10-11-2010, 05:29 PM

one of the most ignorant and ridiculous things I've ever read. dude, you need to stop believing in lies and get educated.

natina
10-11-2010, 05:33 PM

just a photo op for a fan/groupie

it was just a photo op with a fan/groupie

YouTube - Chingy Addresses Dragqueen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8BnfoothDs)

YouTube - Chingy Speaks Out (EXCLUSIVE) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvkkLtlwasw)

YouTube - Gay/Trans./Cross Dressing Propaganda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddA6uutzMKk)

TSMichelleAustin
10-11-2010, 09:15 PM

I think your very wrong. I grew up in a small redneck town in Texas. I went to school with lots of latinos and blacks too, so I know for a fact it is not that easy being white as it is being latino or black.

It is just as hard, just lil over a year ago I moved back to the town I grew up in to be close to my family and refocus my life. Even though most of the town had no clue I was a tranny there are the few who just know...for example ALL KIDS!

But back to its easier for white people.... WRONG! I dealt many years with my family accepting me as a gay man, then throwing the bomb of me being trans. When I came out as trans most of my family didn't speak to me. It still to this day hard for some. People are always going to talk about you no matter who you date or fuck. Being a real girl, ts or gay... people talk shit all the time. Just live life and love the people you love and fuck the people u wanna fuck! LOL! I told my family to fuck off if they didn't like my lifestyle...eventually they came around. It is never easy in any race/community to be different. And coming from a small country ass town you can get shot if someone finds out your a dude!

Just saying!

TSMichelleAustin
10-11-2010, 09:26 PM
You do not understand what I mean, after my FFS I will not look the same. And I doubt anyone would recognize me.

Stealth is when you TELL NO ONE YOU ARE A TRANSSEXUAL

Doesn't matter how many surgeries you have to make you look different your still always going to be trans! Plain and simple. I personally think the FFS is a bunch of crap and makes more girls clockable!

How can you say you are never going to let anyone know ur trans. What you going to tell the man who loves you about ur childhood? You going to say everything was a lil girl and keep building up lies till one day you can't lie anymore? I have been trans since I was 22, I am 30 now, I have barely any work in my face.... hormones did it all. But if i wanted to or didnt want to be post I would never deny where I came from. Being trans is a blessing and we are different and part of a unique sisterhood... why go through the rest of my life denying who I am or was. Because that boy I was at 5 is still this girl I am today, just altered looks.

Just saying hun, no matter how much you pay to change yourself you are still that boy in your moms closest playing in heels as a kid. You will never have the organs a real girl has, no surgery can give you that! Embrace and love being trans dont run from it!

TSMichelleAustin
10-11-2010, 09:30 PM
yeah. if some country singer dude announced he was marryin a tranny nobody would care. but once it's a rapper everybody's ready to talk mad shyt
THEY WOULD CARE AND HE WOULDN'T SELL ANY RECORDS!!! Come on give me a break! White people in the south are conservative and a lot of them are racist... Being gay or trans to them is like being black or hispanic. They dont give a fuck! That is wrong in their eyes. Stop making it out that it's only black people who would get the bad rap. Not one famous white man has been outted for being with a trans, and prob never will till our society changes.

traLika
10-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Embrace and love being trans dont run from it!

Wise words. :)

TSMichelleAustin
10-11-2010, 09:42 PM

PREACH IT SISTER!!!! I second that! I worked 6 years in a salon, doing hair/makeup etc. I am pretty passable but the minute people found out they stopped coming. You dont make that kinda money working 9-5 as you can escorting. So if a guy is going to use us for a fuck or two, why cant we use him for his dough too? Just saying! It's a win/win situation!

TSMichelleAustin
10-11-2010, 09:50 PM
alot of jobs that i've applied for have a policy where they cannot discriminate based upon race, creed, religion, sex, orientation, ect....so i dont know what kind of job ya'll be applyin for. now if ya'll got a felony record i'd understand...
It says that, but some state laws like TX dont protect that! There isnt shit you can do! A lot of us girls are not lazy at all... some girls turn guys all day, and thats a lot of fucking work! I worked a real job, and I still do a lot and escort, Im far from a lazy bitch! Just because we make money different than normal people we still work hard. And trust me, if I was competing for a job with a white real woman they are going to pick the real woman over the trans because its easier to deal with. It says they dont discriminate but they never tell you why u didnt get the job.... they just say the other person was more qualified. Live a day in a trannies shoes then talk about how easy and lazy we are. And trust me there are prob many lazy women out there ts or not. Im just saying its not all roses escorting!

natina
10-12-2010, 05:09 AM
for being in the close AKA on th DL(DOWNLOW).

the news does not broadcast it as much because of the

ratings system.you get higher ratings if you say a black

man is in the closet then you do if you say a white

person is.

this is a reflection on the bias of the society we live in.

YouTube - Dave on Cross Dressing in Hollywood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DmPkxrX8Oo)

YouTube - Dave Chapelle - Hollywood Queerism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYBbnp_dmpk)

YouTube - Dave Chappelle On Secret Societies and homosexuality (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-6jPCF7tEU)

YouTube - Dave Chappelle on Oprah (1/5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0D6P_Aj9ro)

THEY WOULD CARE AND HE WOULDN'T SELL ANY RECORDS!!! Come on give me a break! White people in the south are conservative and a lot of them are racist... Being gay or trans to them is like being black or hispanic. They dont give a fuck! That is wrong in their eyes. Stop making it out that it's only black people who would get the bad rap. Not one famous white man has been outted for being with a trans, and prob never will till our society changes.

Nivek
10-12-2010, 07:11 AM

I like what you said Allanah. It's further proof of how fucked up our little "Civilization" really is. How can anybody be true to anyone else if they aren't true to themselves first. If your into something sexually as long as it involves consenting adults, hey more power to ya.. If I were famous, thank God I'm not, but if I were I'd turn Hollywood, the music industry n all other channels of media on it's ass! This is truly the sole reason I may never win the lottery or inherit a mass fortune, cuz even God knows this!

natina
10-12-2010, 08:29 AM

just a photo op for a fan/groupie

it was just a photo op with a fan/groupie