PDA

View Full Version : Cock piercing

toopretty
10-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Im thinking of getting a prince albert. I want one and it would be wise to listen to views of the ladies. I am leaning more toward a curved barbell. SO ladies what do you think? What you think and how would you react if a guy whipped this out of his pants? Anybody feel free to comment.
here are some examples of the type of piercing i may get.
(some of the piercings seem to not be sized right but its all i could find...you get the point.)

this isnt meant to be some shock thread...I am really thinking about getting this piercing and want the ladies opinions!!!

gcon
10-04-2010, 08:24 AM
it crossed my mind at one point to get 'pearlings' done, but i thought better of it.

toopretty
10-10-2010, 10:17 PM
bump bumpiddy bump

alyssaluxor
10-10-2010, 10:20 PM
OMG! I had a client before he have a pierce on his cock and he FUCK me! So fuckin painful. I requested him if he could remove it but he said he can not! My Goshhh one of the most painful thing ive experience in my life. 1 week in the hospital lol

Ryz
10-10-2010, 10:22 PM
omg alyssa

toopretty
10-10-2010, 10:26 PM
omg alyssa

yeh...i think she may be embellishing a lil bit. Considering how popular prince alberts are in the gay community i doubt they hurt during anal sex (ofcourse youd have to wear a condom...but i never have sex without a condom anyway), especially the curved barbell type that I want.

Mari_Mar
10-10-2010, 10:28 PM
I find that all piercings tend to get in the way. An ex girlfriend and I got our nipples pierced once, but we removed them after a while, because we got sick of them clicking on our teeth.

I've been with a guy who had a PA, and again... The tooth-clicking drove me crazy. Luckily, he was able to remove it.

My advice is don't do it.

toopretty
10-10-2010, 10:34 PM
yeh i think I would bite off more then I could chew. I think id love it at first and then that would wear off and I would just be left with a hole in my dick. I already have a shit load of tattoos...maybe its wise for me to avoid body modification.

Mari_Mar
10-10-2010, 10:35 PM
yeh i think I would bite off more then I could chew. I think id love it at first and then that would wear off and I would just be left with a hole in my dick. I already have a shit load of tattoos...maybe its wise for me to avoid body modification.

Get boobs instead! Everybody loves boobs! ;)

alyssaluxor
10-10-2010, 10:35 PM
im saying 100% truth my client had a pierce in his cock and off course he put a condom i only do safe sex. then he put it inside me off course with a lot of lube. its so FUCKING painful believe me i could still remember that time I even close my eyes and tried mind over body thing about beautiful flowers in the forest to lessen the pain. the very painful part is whenever he completely take out his dick and put it all in again. MY GOSHHH so FUCKING painful believe me. So i requested him not to put all his dick out just all inside to lessen the pain but still so FUCKING PAINFUL!

i will not go into details on what happened to my ass a couple of hours after the session but like i said in the hospital for a week!

alyssaluxor
10-10-2010, 10:38 PM
i dont have anything against cock pierce im just simply sharing what happened to me with a client who have a pierce in his cock thats all!

if you want then go for it im just simply sharing my experience!

besos
Alyssa

Mari_Mar
10-10-2010, 10:40 PM
im saying 100% truth my client had a pierce in his cock and off course he put a condom i only do safe sex. then he put it inside me off course with a lot of lube. its so FUCKING painful believe me i could still remember that time I even close my eyes and tried mind over body thing about beautiful flowers in the forest to lessen the pain. the very painful part is whenever he completely take out his dick and put it all in again. MY GOSHHH so FUCKING painful believe me. So i requested him not to put all his dick out just all inside to lessen the pain but still so FUCKING PAINFUL!

i will not go into details on what happened to my ass a couple of hours after the session but like i said in the hospital for a week!

Jesus! That's horrible. You poor thing... :(

toopretty
10-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Get boobs instead! Everybody loves boobs! ;)

haha i think that might mess up my game a bit. but I could be like this guy.
http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.us/man-has-breast-implants.html

Mari_Mar
10-10-2010, 10:50 PM
UGH! I hate that fucking guy! DON'T be like him!!!

toopretty
10-10-2010, 10:53 PM
UGH! I hate that fucking guy! DON'T be like him!!!

how about I "love" your boobs then!

Mari_Mar
10-10-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm gonna take a nap... Do what you gotta do... Just don't wake me...

toopretty
10-10-2010, 11:10 PM
haha okay !

Zman
10-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Do what you want to do, just keep in mind thats its more miss than hit with people who are ok with it. I used to be pierced, just a frenum piercing. However, i ended up having to take it out because my girl doesnt like the feel at all...

TSMichelleAustin
10-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I've found it's big in gay community but most guys with cock piercings are total bottoms. It's rare you see a top with one, but not always. And a lot of guys with them are into the BDSM, which they love the pain! LOL!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-12-2010, 08:28 PM
That's some stupid assed shit!!!

drock
10-13-2010, 01:29 AM
OMG! I had a client before he have a pierce on his cock and he FUCK me! So fuckin painful. I requested him if he could remove it but he said he can not! My Goshhh one of the most painful thing ive experience in my life. 1 week in the hospital lol

Your ass must have been raw after that one.

toopretty
10-16-2011, 11:06 PM
im bringing this back up to get some more opinions because the desire to get it done is still in the back of my mind.... looks at the pics ont he first page and tell me what you think...

thanks!

Jericho
10-16-2011, 11:27 PM
If you want it, do it.
Don't like it, take it out, where's the angst? :shrug

loren
10-17-2011, 04:41 AM
I would say NO!!!!

Willie Escalade
10-17-2011, 04:46 AM
Talk about being on lockdown...

loren
10-17-2011, 04:50 AM
Imagine trying to go through airport security.:lol:

Debra
10-17-2011, 04:55 AM
I sucked a cock with a piercing. It was the last time any pierced cock would enter any part of me. I hated that damned thing. Why in the hell would anyone want to take a beautiful cock, and stick pieces of metal threw it? WTF were they thinking?

justafreak
10-17-2011, 05:07 AM
fuck that shit, that looks too painful!

Colt45
10-17-2011, 05:19 AM
I did like the feeling of a pierced cock drilling me in my ass; I especially loved the feeling I had with it with a condom :fuckin:. But I do have to agree with Debra though; I didn't like the feeling of all that metal in my mouth :wiggle: Hugs!

69yooper
07-23-2018, 10:57 PM
i have had a pa piercing for like 8 years now and every one that i have been with has loved it, except for the bjs, i take it out.