PDA

View Full Version : Why I like tgirls

toopretty
10-03-2010, 11:10 PM
I dont like especially like tgirls over ggirls or anything, i actually view them the same, but I cant help but be very attracted to tgirls for many reasons

1.) they have balls (no pun intended). You have to have a shit load of confidence and courage to change your sex...thats very appealing.

2.) they are interesting. they have a story to tell and its a good one.

3.) Femininity. They are super feminine. They chose to be women and LOOOVE being women. Shes wifey and Im her big strong man and i LOOOVE being that.

4.) Their beauty is more impressive then a ggirl's. I look in the mirror and there is no way I would ever be an attractive female no matter how many surgeries or how long I was on hormones. To see someone that used to be a man is now a legitimately beautiful woman blows me away.

5.) They are horny. Being in a relationship with a tgirl is a pretty much a sex fest...which leads to real intimacy in my opinion (ofcourse you have to want the intimacy.) Its never "not tonight dear, I have a head ache." tgirls are just as geared up as I am. An hour of hot sex and falling asleep in each others arms sound like a pretty good night to me. Not to mention they are dressed to T whenever you get home become they seem to love being domestic and wifey-ish.

6.) body type. MY first introduction to the female form (when I was growing up) wasnt playboy or penthouse. It was lowrider magazine...and that could why the latin skin color and lowrider-model-body type is the top of the top for me. It seems that a lot of tgirls have that body type and skin color. I dont know why tgirl's bodies transform into that (maybe its hormone treatment) and I dont care. All i know is they are all thighs, booty, hips, lips, and honeydips and me likey

7.) hygiene/beauty. Everything is waxed, lasered, plucked, manicured, moisturized, tanned, perfumed, conditioned, shampooed, etc... And thats VERRRY nice

Now for my opinion on the penis. I not going to lie. If a man stood infront of me naked with a boner I would be grossed out...but put tgirl in front or me, with the exact same penis, and I would be attracted. Its hard to explain but I dont view it as a male body part...on a tgirl I woud view it as a female penis. Hopefully that makes sense.
Im alphamale-ish so for the most part my dick makes the rules and I do the f*cking. I know some tgirls dont even want to acknowledge their penis but some love their penis and still desire to be the one that does the f*cking from time to time. I not really interested in being the one that does the "catching." But If im a serious relationship with a tgirl that wants to top Ill do it...I cant just expect her to turn her desires off to be with me. Now oral is a different story. I have no problems going down on the tgirl im dating...I would go to town on it the way I would on a ggirl's vagina.

On a side note...im not a big fan of srs. I think tgirls that have a mental laser beam on getting srs should rethink it. I have seen some post op vaginas and id rather have a penis i didnt really want as opposed a gross mound of flesh that I cant escape. Even the best post op vaginas look pretty gross. Besides any guy that would date you with a fake vagina would date you with a real penis. so keep it and have orgasms!!!

Jericho
10-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah...You're gay! :rolleyes:

fred41
10-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Have you ever had a TS gf...cause I would have to debate #5 with you...lol.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Have you ever had a TS gf...cause I would have to debate #5 with you...lol.

Seriously! Way to generalize, huh? :iagree:

I'd also argue #3. Transsexual women run the gamut in terms of femininity, just like GG's.

~BB~

daltx_m
10-04-2010, 01:30 AM
I like 'em because they take it up the butt.

rockabilly
10-04-2010, 01:36 AM
I like 'em because they take it up the butt.

LOL

Honesty is the best policy.

Ryz
10-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Ohh nevermind................

bat1
10-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Yeah...You're gay! :rolleyes:

lol...:party:

henryfool
10-04-2010, 01:59 AM
i like hot chix...cause, well, they're hot.

blckhaze
10-04-2010, 03:04 AM
yea.................all of those are debatable, but if thats what makes your world spin, power to you and welcome to this crazy mixed up world.

dderek123
10-04-2010, 03:05 AM
On a side note...im not a big fan of srs. I think tgirls that have a mental laser beam on getting srs should rethink it. I have seen some post op vaginas and id rather have a penis i didnt really want as opposed a gross mound of flesh that I cant escape. Even the best post op vaginas look pretty gross. Besides any guy that would date you with a fake vagina would date you with a real penis. so keep it and have orgasms!!!

I agree with you on the post op vaginas. They creep me out. It's great that a TS can get an operation to feel more like a woman and that is good for their mental well being and all. More power to them but ...

... every time I look at a post op pussy it just looks like a carefully butchered man-junk. And then my thoughts turn to the operation actually taking place and what that would look like. By that time I am totally turned off. Sorry if I offended anybody out there. My experience is limited with them there has only been one time that I have seen it up close.

Hopefully technology will progress to a point where it does look like a real vagina. I'm just talking out of my ass here but I bet with stem cells they could grow a real vagina on a person somehow. That would be great for TS who want to transition all the way. Maybe they could even grow a set of ovaries and tubes and the whole deal. Imagine that? :whistle: I think somewhere in Asia would be the first to place that it would be available.