PDA

View Full Version : Vurps Are The Worst!!!

Dino Velvet
10-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Just ate some bacon and eggs washing it down with some coffee. Feel a burp coming on so I go with it. End up throwing up in my mouth coughing up chunks of bacon and eggs. Chewed them up and swallowed back down but my mouth is still nasty and my throat burns. I hate vomit burps.

rockabilly
10-03-2010, 12:22 AM
How bout a "Snart" that's when you sneeze and fart at the same time.

Dino Velvet
10-03-2010, 12:26 AM
How bout a "Snart" that's when you sneeze and fart at the same time.

For me they usually end up being a "snit" or "sniarrhea".

SmithXXX
10-03-2010, 01:02 AM
A few years ago when Peanuts was still open. Everybody would go to the Yukon afterward. I was with a couple good friends (Bob, Willie Escalade, and a few others not members of HA). We were hanging around outside after eating (or should I say forcing the food down). Well nature called so I went in to take a piss. There was a guy in the shitter (feet towards the seat), and he was one of those power pissers that tries to force it out like a firehose. Well I finish up, and the guy is still going, and then he cracked one off (a very loud one at that)....a short pause on his end, and then i heard him whisper "awwwe damn!" with out missing a beat the guy turns around drops his pants, and clean out his drawers. I kept in my laughing as much as I could, but when I got outside I lost it, and of course told all my buddies about the guy that "sharted" himself.

Dino Velvet
10-03-2010, 01:34 AM
A few years ago when Peanuts was still open. Everybody would go to the Yukon afterward. I was with a couple good friends (Bob, Willie Escalade, and a few others not members of HA). We were hanging around outside after eating (or should I say forcing the food down). Well nature called so I went in to take a piss. There was a guy in the shitter (feet towards the seat), and he was one of those power pissers that tries to force it out like a firehose. Well I finish up, and the guy is still going, and then he cracked one off (a very loud one at that)....a short pause on his end, and then i heard him whisper "awwwe damn!" with out missing a beat the guy turns around drops his pants, and clean out his drawers. I kept in my laughing as much as I could, but when I got outside I lost it, and of course told all my buddies about the guy that "sharted" himself.

You just made me laugh hard enough for a little wet gristle to wiggle out of my butt. I just came back from visiting the terlet and changing my underwear.:cheers:

dskreet2
10-03-2010, 03:44 AM
Just ate some bacon and eggs washing it down with some coffee. Feel a burp coming on so I go with it. End up throwing up in my mouth coughing up chunks of bacon and eggs. Chewed them up and swallowed back down but my mouth is still nasty and my throat burns. I hate vomit burps.

Ewwww! I couldn't do it! I know I don't always listen to my instincts but when my body says let it go, I let it go! I just wanted to go off subject for a second. That is all. I have snarted in an elevator before. Thank goodness no one else was on it!

Dino Velvet
10-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Ewwww! I couldn't do it! I know I don't always listen to my instincts but when my body says let it go, I let it go! I just wanted to go off subject for a second. That is all. I have snarted in an elevator before. Thank goodness no one else was on it!

I'm kind of a big fella, big enough that no matter who farts everyone thinks I did it. Not only do I not care but I'll try to claim someone else's fart if it smells bad enough.

Dino Velvet
10-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Drank a bottle of whiskey last night and had a late night platter of Buffalo Wings after and got woken up around 5AM with the worst vomit burp ever.

I've also been having red hot diarrhea since I woke up.

bte
10-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Your threads are classic