PDA

View Full Version : So i was at the bar last night......

lifesduality
10-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Last nite i was at favorite watering hole getting quite drunk with my buddies. We were in the back part of the bar in the smoking section when a very attractive lady came out and asked if anyone had a light. Almost every guy within earshot immediately pulled out their bics, and as one guy was attempting to light her cigarette a guy started walking toward her with a cocky john travolta strut. He pushed the guy lighting her cig out of the way grabbed the girl by the back of the head and leaned into her with his lit cigarette to light hers. As he was doing this he seemed to think he was the coolest guy to ever walk the face of the earth, for a split second. The girl kneed him in the groin and screamed dont ever touch me. As she was walking away and we were all laughing at the poor guy she turned around grabbed someones drink and dumped it on his head. All i could think was that had to be the worst attempt to pick up or get someones attention ever. have any of you seen anything funnier than that

Amsterdamage
10-02-2010, 10:52 PM
hahahahaha no, i've seen a lit but this it straight up movie material. power to her

AlwaysAda
10-02-2010, 11:03 PM
lol yeah. something like that happened to me before.

DL_NL
10-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I've seen a few liquor-inspired pick up attempts end like this. Pretty hilarious if you're not the guy in question... oh, and a knee in the groin + too much alcohol = spectacular vomiting.

lifesduality
10-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I've seen a few liquor-inspired pick up attempts end like this. Pretty hilarious if you're not the guy in question... oh, and a knee in the groin + too much alcohol = spectacular vomiting.
well he didnt vomit but he was quite embarraassed cause we were all laughing at him and cheering her (even though she left quickly) i dout he shows up there anymore, except for the highlight video the bar owner puts together and shows every new years

Ryz
10-02-2010, 11:35 PM
lol yeah. something like that happened to me before.

Oh damn, hey babes

AlwaysAda
10-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Oh damn, hey babes

hey hey.. wassap

Ryz
10-03-2010, 07:11 AM
hey hey.. wassap

Nothing much, a bit tired. Hows your night going so far?

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 07:16 AM
she could get it,maybe

AlwaysAda
10-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Nothing much, a bit tired. Hows your night going so far?

no complaints =)