PDA

View Full Version : trannies complain they are seen as sex objects?

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:18 PM
but how? i mean genetic women are also the only thing is they don't charge. i'm not condoning exploiting trannies, but why is it a double standard? alot of females dont want to be in relationships and i'm assuming alot of trannies dont either. they just want a casual relationship. ive tried dating some chicks and all they wanted from a dude was sex. actually i've found most people dont even want relationships now a days....and alot of trannies call dudes trannie chasers but many chase after dudes themselves. i have alot of trannies chasin after me and after i turn them down because they aint my type like to talk mad shyt and put me down, even tho i was "hot" enough for you to hit me up in the first place, now that i said i'm not interested i'm a fag.... bwahahahaa

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:20 PM
all women r

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:22 PM
i'm jus sayin females exploit dudes too

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 05:22 PM
ive never chased after a guy in my life.im waaay to shy for that.lol.there are a few on here though that i wouldnt mind running laps for if i was that type of girl

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:25 PM
ive never chased after a guy in my life.im waaay to shy for that.lol.there are a few on here though that i wouldnt mind running laps for if i was that type of girl

alot of trannies have chased after me (on another website) and most of them are too diesel for me and when i say they aint my type get all bent out of shape and call me a fag smh....that's why i jus ignore chicks i'm not feelin now

alyssaluxor
10-02-2010, 05:28 PM
i like molesting hot yummy straight guys lol

this type of guys are not allowed to exit my room without getting FUCK in the ASS ;)

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 05:29 PM
alot of trannies have chased after me (on another website) and most of them are too diesel for me and when i say they aint my type get all bent out of shape and call me a fag smh....that's why i jus ignore chicks i'm not feelin now

(not an attack)ima start putting that before my comments because i see the guy here are used to the girl ripping their balls off left and right lol.anyway you have a thing about diesel huh?lol.you mention it aloottt..

WendyWilliams
10-02-2010, 05:31 PM
I dont think with your experience and def. not from a few boards that you can make assumptions or presume most that you do. Men and Women don't like to have their ego hurt so anger is the first response for many.

Women and Transsexual women both chase and many of us are just into it for the sex just like most men. I don't think that makes me a dick chaser or a guy a "tranny chaser", just makes us horny LOL.

I think once you meet a girl who isn't in the Adult Industry you will see things diff. unless you are just looking for sex than yes we and you are just a sex object.

Ryz
10-02-2010, 05:31 PM

Come move to Toronto baby :)

Ryz
10-02-2010, 05:33 PM

Alot of them are like that

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:34 PM

this type of guys are not allowed to exit my room without getting FUCK in the ASS ;)

damn ma. you jus ruined my fantasies about you. hha

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:35 PM
(not an attack)ima start putting that before my comments because i see the guy here are used to the girl ripping their balls off left and right lol.anyway you have a thing about diesel huh?lol.you mention it aloottt..

nah i jus like petite trannies. it's jus my thing i guess. i like a trannie to look totally female or else it turns me off for some reason.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:36 PM
hmm yessss i love fuckin guys in there ass...hmmm

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:36 PM

they jus mad hypocrites too smh

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Come move to Toronto baby :)

there goes on of the guy i was talking about.hey boo ;)

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:37 PM
nah i jus like petite trannies. it's jus my thing i guess. i like a trannie to look totally female or else it turns me off for some reason.

hmmm thats the first thing u said i liked...:)

goku
10-02-2010, 05:38 PM

Hahahahahaha!!!

amberskyi

im not like that.i would never disrespect a mans masculinity like that just like i hope he would never disrespect me as a ts woman

FreddieGomez
hmmm thats the first thing u said i liked...:)

you a sexy chick sunshyne i jus dont like your attitude. but do yuh thing....

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 05:41 PM

oh well im totally female looking with nothing diesel about me but im 6'2.damn it there goes my chances lol j/k

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:43 PM
you a sexy chick sunshyne i jus dont like your attitude. but do yuh thing....

you ppl take the net wayyyy to deep if yall only knew half the time my lil gay firend that does my hair anwser my emails ect is on here typin have the time and its not even me..he is on my youtube page...:)

goku
10-02-2010, 05:44 PM
oh well im totally female looking with nothing diesel about me but im 6'2.damn it there goes my chances lol j/k

Freddie is like 5'8 or 9.

goku
10-02-2010, 05:45 PM
you ppl take the net wayyyy to deep if yall only knew half the time my lil gay firend that does my hair anwser my emails ect is on here typin have the time and its not even me..he is on my youtube page...:)

Wow!

That explains a lot!!

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Freddie is like 5'8 or 9.

nigga why you sayin how tall i am?

goku
10-02-2010, 05:48 PM
nigga why you sayin how tall i am?

lol, no disrespect nigga.

It explains why you feel the way you do. My brother is like 5'5, and the coolest nigga you'll ever meet. I am 6'2-3, and I ain't gonna date a girl 6'8, so I get where you comin from.

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 05:51 PM
lol, no disrespect nigga.

It explains why you feel the way you do. My brother is like 5'5, and the coolest nigga you'll ever meet. I am 6'2-3, and I ain't gonna date a girl 6'8, so I get where you comin from.

i said i dont like diesel chicks, you know the ones wit broad shoulders and built like dudes and shit....but on the real it would look messed up for me to be wit a 6ft trannie cuz a dude is short, but i dont care. i still get mad females shorter than me....likin trannies aint my life..

Ryz
10-02-2010, 05:53 PM
im not like that.i would never disrespect a mans masculinity like that just like i hope he would never disrespect me as a ts woman
that's good. There needs to be mutual respect

haha, but I love tall girls though. I go crazy over legs

goku
10-02-2010, 05:58 PM

I feel ya on the leg tip!!!

Nothing is sexier than a girl with some fine ass legs, in a short as dress/skirt. Why you think this black man got his ass back to the south?

South= more time that girls wear dresses/skirts= happy goku.

fred41
10-02-2010, 05:59 PM
You do have to remember though,...there is a difference in attitude in girls that work in the sex industry as opposed to girls that don't ...this makes perfect sense when you really think it through.
There is often a difference between their personalities on the internet and IRL also. This is probably true of most people too, but the girls have added incentives to keep the two personas separate due to their work.
..anyway my point is if you don't like girls with those type of attitudes then you really need to find what you are looking for out there in the real world...away from the internet.

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 06:02 PM

well one thing i do have is legs...oh and natural curves lol

Ryz
10-02-2010, 06:04 PM

OH WOW
Drop gxr and come get with me hotness ;)

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 06:05 PM

ohh hi ma...find me in spanish harlem bwahaha

goku
10-02-2010, 06:09 PM
ohh hi ma...find me in spanish harlem bwahaha

Negro, you didn't know? That girl is fine as hell. If I was in NY, we would be sitting across from each other already!! LOL I don't know what yall waitin on! She is right up my alley. Natural looking. Long legs. The curves. Bangin!

I can't even concentrate on this football game that's on right now.

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 06:12 PM
who said you cant be sexy and tall..lol...sorry but i just woke up so no make up :( lol sike i hardly wear it

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 06:16 PM
i'm lovin the titties in the 2nd pic....

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 06:18 PM
OH WOW
Drop gxr and come get with me hotness ;)

thanks boo, but shhhh..your gonna get me beat lol

CORVETTEDUDE
10-02-2010, 06:20 PM
ALL Trannies and GGs of any flavor are considered "Sex Objects" by men. If you weren't, do you think we'd actually talk to you?

goku
10-02-2010, 06:47 PM
who said you cant be sexy and tall..lol...sorry but i just woke up so no make up :( lol sike i hardly wear it

You are very beautiful girl. I hope you know that. Keep doin you mami, because it's working!

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 08:05 PM
bitchass faggot stfu!

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 08:07 PM
i said i dont like diesel chicks, you know the ones wit broad shoulders and built like dudes and shit....but on the real it would look messed up for me to be wit a 6ft trannie cuz a dude is short, but i dont care. i still get mad females shorter than me....likin trannies aint my life..you are one lame ass faggot, thirsty and confused at the same time.

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 08:15 PM
and to think she supposed to be 38 smh..................

pasta2000
10-02-2010, 08:24 PM

You're fine without any additions, keep it up!

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 08:29 PM
and to think she supposed to be 38 smh..................
No bitchasses on HA!

hwbs
10-02-2010, 08:51 PM
U will never find the real answers to these questions...get out in the real world and live and learn......to this day I would never ask a guy advice about ts or even girls themselves...the best part of this life is living and learning and not regretting a damn thing......

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
U will never find the real answers to these questions...get out in the real world and live and learn......to this day I would never ask a guy advice about ts or even girls themselves...the best part of this life is living and learning and not regretting a damn thing......
how you been sexy! havent see you out when I am in NY

hwbs
10-02-2010, 09:19 PM
I am good.d.....just been working too much...u will have to let me know next time u are in town...

Gthoma2a
10-02-2010, 09:21 PM

I came into this thread thinking, "here we go again, where is he going with this?", but this made it worth the time. Awesome pics.

To Freddie, it will just take time to figure out this stuff, but you are reaching too far with some statements. Some may be like you say, but no group is ever completely alike. Besides, on places like this, they may often be seen as sex objects from the pics, but in the real world or with some comments, they are seen as people too. I hope you are wrong and some do see that there is respect for them.

I do wonder if the reason you are seeing this is due to guys who like to ditch them completely after sex, though (and never wanting anybody to know about it happening). That could be why you see them in that mood.

tsparisangelline
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM
I am a bigger girl, not petite

And I am 5' 10" but I assure you I do not get clocked.

(Unless I am with some very flamboyant friends and I start acting like a faggot, lol)

Oh and P.S with non-clientele AKA trade I do not even like my dick touched

I actually will lose the mood if they do it.

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 09:54 PM
I don't know which trannys you're talking about. Peggy Gee, Bella, and tglover.bullshit? No one wants them on the trophy shelf anyway.

The rest of us are sex workers, and we don't give a shit if you're feeling us or not. The line goes around the block of the guys who do. Just because some insecure bitches got all giddy about flirting with some dude online, that shit's moot here. If I want online eye candy, I don't look for it here. lol

Gthoma2a
10-02-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't know which trannys you're talking about. Peggy Gee, Bella, and tglover.bullshit? No one wants them on the trophy shelf anyway.

The rest of us are sex workers, and we don't give a shit if you're feeling us or not. The line goes around the block of the guys who do. Just because some insecure bitches got all giddy about flirting with some dude online, that shit's moot here. If I want online eye candy, I don't look for it here. lol

Granted that there is a different dynamic here, but I was assuming that he was speaking of here and in real life together. Here it is understood that it is a rather shallow medium, but in real life, if they feel pissed that a guy treats them like sex objects, that is different IMO. That is why I threw that last bit in.

tsparisangelline
10-02-2010, 09:59 PM

I cosign the last paragraph!

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 10:02 PM
I came into this thread thinking, "here we go again, where is he going with this?", but this made it worth the time. Awesome pics.

To Freddie, it will just take time to figure out this stuff, but you are reaching too far with some statements. Some may be like you say, but no group is ever completely alike. Besides, on places like this, they may often be seen as sex objects from the pics, but in the real world or with some comments, they are seen as people too. I hope you are wrong and some do see that there is respect for them.

I do wonder if the reason you are seeing this is due to guys who like to ditch them completely after sex, though (and never wanting anybody to know about it happening). That could be why you see them in that mood.

i dont see them as being any different than genetic women. but from observing some of them online they be on this ego trip as if they're one up from genetic women and have inflated egos for no reason....and the dudes kissin ass dont make it any better...furthermore when i hooked up with a trannie the other night SHE was tha one comin on to me. i was jus sittin chillin and having a great convo...so it goes both ways.

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Granted that there is a different dynamic here, but I was assuming that he was speaking of here and in real life together. Here it is understood that it is a rather shallow medium, but in real life, if they feel pissed that a guy treats them like sex objects, that is different IMO. That is why I threw that last bit in.
I was responding to the OP.

For most guys here, this is obviously the only chance they have to talk to a TS in the first place. And then they fuck it up by acting stupid, and drive the girls away anyway. lol

mbf
10-02-2010, 10:09 PM
I was responding to the OP.

For most guys here, this is obviously the only chance they have to talk to a TS in the first place. And then they fuck it up by acting stupid, and drive the girls laway anyway. lol

Nope, it has always been trannies who drove other trannies away, and you know it.

Apart from that, what has always been uber-amusing to me on this site was that for certain members it never got clear this site is about the tranny sex trade and nothing else. So, if they try to get through their agenda of...whatever, they are parasites, simply put.:dancing:

lisaparadise
10-02-2010, 10:18 PM
but how? i mean genetic women are also the only thing is they don't charge. i'm not condoning exploiting trannies, but why is it a double standard? alot of females dont want to be in relationships and i'm assuming alot of trannies dont either. they just want a casual relationship. ive tried dating some chicks and all they wanted from a dude was sex. actually i've found most people dont even want relationships now a days....and alot of trannies call dudes trannie chasers but many chase after dudes themselves. i have alot of trannies chasin after me and after i turn them down because they aint my type like to talk mad shyt and put me down, even tho i was "hot" enough for you to hit me up in the first place, now that i said i'm not interested i'm a fag.... bwahahahaadude at my age if i werent seen as a sex object id be right pissed off lol

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Nope, it has always been trannies who drove other trannies away, and you know it.

Apart from that, what has always been uber-amusing to me on this site was that for certain members it never got clear this site is about the tranny sex trade and nothing else. So, if they try to get through their agenda of...whatever, they are parasites, simply put.:dancing:
Don't tell me what I "know". That's bullshit and wishful thinking, and your perspective is obviously from the outside looking in.

Trannys will actually stick around more to read each other and/or promote themselves, than they will to kiki and praise one another. Trannys rarely have a large social circle of other trannys, unless it's work related. We are here mostly among our peer group, not our closest friends. In some respects, we are also our own little sewing circle. I don't have to prove that. I simply know it.

And yes, I don't get what some of these guys are thinking, but most of them obviously don't sleep with trannys even as clients. And a few who do are butch queens & closet sissys. Present company excluded, of course... ;)

nightshift
10-02-2010, 10:56 PM
you are one lame ass faggot, thirsty and confused at the same time.

******Word******

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 11:32 PM

It's nice to know you can't make a point without mentioning my name. Obsessed much?

I don't have a problem with anyone being a sex object. I have a problem with anyone who is limited to that and/or craves that at the expense of all other virtues, which include many, MANY girls here on HA. Being sexy is something, but it isn't everything, and it fades a lot quicker than you think, especially when one is ugly on the inside. You should know all about that.

A message forum, ANY message forum, is what the members make of it, and there's more to any of us than just sex. Deal.

~BB~

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Don't tell me what I "know". That's bullshit and wishful thinking, and your perspective is obviously from the outside looking in.

Trannys will actually stick around more to read each other and/or promote themselves, than they will to kiki and praise one another. Trannys rarely have a large social circle of other trannys, unless it's work related. We are here mostly among our peer group, not our closest friends. In some respects, we are also our own little sewing circle. I don't have to prove that. I simply know it.

And yes, I don't get what some of these guys are thinking, but most of them obviously don't sleep with trannys even as clients. And a few who do are butch queens & closet sissys. Present company excluded, of course... ;)

lol, I agree with this statement ALSO

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:07 AM
It's nice to know you can't make a point without mentioning my name. Obsessed much?

I don't have a problem with anyone being a sex object. I have a problem with anyone who is limited to that and/or craves that at the expense of all other virtues, which include many, MANY girls here on HA. Being sexy is something, but it isn't everything, and it fades a lot quicker than you think, especially when one is ugly on the inside. You should know all about that.

Everyone, take out a pen and write some notes. Bella is teaching class, and blessing us all with her wisdom. ;) lol

"Physician, heal thyself." Worry about you, not the people who weren't asking for your self-righteous "help". As if Danielle, or any other girl here, ever needed advice from a person who stoops to selling psychic readings online to chumps. Pfffffffffft. So how's that whole "rewriting the book on what it means to be a TS sexworker" thing working out for you atm? ;-) lol

You've clearly made an effort to try to distinguish yourself as someone who's not here to be objectified. So how does referring to you as being outside the realm of more conventional sexworkers qualify as "obsession"? If anyone's obsessed, it seems like that someone's you. Your paranoid diatribe, and the disturbing evidence of a delusional martyr complex, are littered all over this forum. But one thing you can bet your buck-ninety-nine life on, buttercup; you're meaningless to me at best.

Anyway, it seems that the only place you've found a real home is VR's forum, with marginal wackos like Hondarobot. You're the new Mischelle Sabrina over there. So be proud, "purplepagansarah". You've earned it. lol And, trust me, Vicki lives for it too. ;) lol

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 12:17 AM
So how's that whole "rewriting the book on what it means to be a TS sexworker" thing working out for you atm? ;-) lol

Those are your words, not mine. All I've ever said is that if the only attention transsexuals can get is through the sex industry, then that's pretty fucked up, and as such we should utilize what little spotlight we have to amplify our voices for equality. So many girls say they get into the business either to capitalize on that, or because they 'need money for transition,' but then they fight with each other over who has real designer swag. Who cares?! Nobody, that's who!

I'm not trying to rewrite the book on how to be a TS sexworker, but I am trying to influence, in part, a rewrite of the book of what it means to be TS. Trust, me, if I could do so anywhere but a 'porn forum,' I would, but with so many girls limited to sex work, I don't have a lot of options when communicating with my own 'community,' now do I (which is why I started Total-TG)? If I lose fans or income, so be it. I have to be able to live with myself.

You've clearly made an effort to try to distinguish yourself as someone who's not here to be objectified.

I've said repeatedly that someone who's paying me can objectify me all they like, but since nobody here ever seems to admit to tricking or actually paying for their porn, then why shouldn't I prioritize ideals over a non-existent income stream?

Anyway, it seems that the only place you've found a real home is VR's forum, with marginal wackos like Hondarobot. You're the new Mischelle Sabrina over there. So be proud, "purplepagansarah". You've earned it. lol And, trust me, Vicki lives for it too. ;) lol

You're comparing a woman with self-respect to a multiple murderer who killed 'her' own family? That tells everyone everything they need to know about you. Maybe you should read my new sig again. :geek:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Those are your words, not mine. All I've ever said is that if the only attention transsexuals can get is through the sex industry, then that's pretty fucked up, and as such we should utilize what little spotlight we have to amplify our voices for equality. So many girls say they get into the business either to capitalize on that, or because they 'need money for transition,' but then they fight with each other over who has real designer swag. Who cares?! Nobody, that's who!

I'm not trying to rewrite the book on how to be a TS sexworker, but I am trying to influence, in part, a rewrite of the book of what it means to be TS. Trust, me, if I could do so anywhere but a 'porn forum,' I would, but with so many girls limited to sex work, I don't have a lot of options when communicating with my own 'community,' now do I (which is why I started Total-TG)? If I lose fans or income, so be it. I have to be able to live with myself.

I've said repeatedly that someone who's paying me can objectify me all they like, but since nobody here ever seems to admit to tricking or actually paying for their porn, then why shouldn't I prioritize ideals over a non-existent income stream?

You're comparing a woman with self-respect to a murderer? That tells everyone everything they need to know about you. Maybe you should read my new sig again. :geek:

~BB~
You ain't no "Einstein, honey. ;) lol More like Scooby Doo in need of a Scooby Snack. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:27 AM
And if you can't tell the difference between nice things and flea-market shit, that's your problem. I have single pieces of beautiful jewelry that are more valuable than the contents of your shitbox dwelling and bank account.

But, oh, that's right. I don't need to have nice things. I don't need designer bags. I don't need to drive a nice car. I need to watch and learn from Miss fuckin' Ghandi-hooker, "~BB~". lol

Please. Go brush your teeth and shave your pits, you hounddog without a collar.

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 12:30 AM
But, oh, that's right. I don't need to have nice things. I don't need designer bags. I don't need to drive a nice car.

I'm not trying to guilt you for having nice things Nicole. I'm trying to guilt you for basing your value as a person on the value of your belongings. It's wrong and you know it.

~BB~

Ryz
10-03-2010, 12:32 AM
You two should make a, "too long; didn't read" version of your posts. It's too much sometimes.

TsVanessa69
10-03-2010, 04:31 AM
I cosign the last paragraph!
Me too especially when the dude is a faggot and confused

rockabilly
10-03-2010, 04:45 AM
To quote Mary Van Note ... "I don't like being treated as an object , but i don't mind being treated as an objective."

SXFX
10-03-2010, 05:32 AM
I'm not going to read all 7 pages, but I feel that in a healthy relationship each partner should look at the other not only as a partner but as a sex object.
I recall in the early part of my last long term relationship how my partner would look at me as if i were just an overgrown sex toy and it brought me more joy than I could describe.
And in tern I found her to be a goddess.
Sadly, as it happened, I continued to adore her and view her as a picture of perfection and she...no matter how much weight i lost or how i dressed or what I did....no longer felt the same about me.
So don't look at it as a negative but a positive.

Instrumental
10-03-2010, 05:34 AM
who said you cant be sexy and tall

I don't know but I've always found that tall women have the best legs.

No exception here. :P

Silcc69
10-03-2010, 05:36 AM
LOL at Nicole and Bella bout to hijack this page.

texastanite
10-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Seems Freddy keeps setting his self up for failure, poor dude