PDA

View Full Version : Patong ladyboys

bessyt
10-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi.
I´m gonna take a trip to patong in december alone.
My first trip to Thailand and I´ve heard stories about ladyboys robbing tourists.
To avoid that, what should I think about.
I´m a really partyguy and surely be drunk everyday:party:
Do you guys know any nice ladyboys who you can thrust (names, working bar?) Whats the fee, all the same? Are there some ladyboys models in Patong known from websites?
Is it possible to spend the whole holiday with same girl if you really like her and whats the cost?
Do you have to pay for everyday or is it different if she´ll be my girlfriend and spend a few weeks together?
Many questions (sorry) but I really want to avoid "newbie-mistakes"
Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

GroobySteven
10-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi.
I´m gonna take a trip to patong in december alone.
My first trip to Thailand and I´ve heard stories about ladyboys robbing tourists.
To avoid that, what should I think about.
I´m a really partyguy and surely be drunk everyday:party:
Do you guys know any nice ladyboys who you can thrust (names, working bar?) Whats the fee, all the same? Are there some ladyboys models in Patong known from websites?
Is it possible to spend the whole holiday with same girl if you really like her and whats the cost?
Do you have to pay for everyday or is it different if she´ll be my girlfriend and spend a few weeks together?
Many questions (sorry) but I really want to avoid "newbie-mistakes"
Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

1. Take out only as much money as you need and leave your credit card in safe at hotel. Get drunk but watch your drinks. Also watch how many drinks you buy for girls. The best way if in a go-go is to pay for any drink as you order and not to get a barbill.

2. Loads of bars - check out sites like http://www.lblbforum.com for indepth detail.

3. You can spend the whole week/holiday with a girl BUT you have to pay her barfine (if she works at a bar) each day (about 400-600 baht). You'd have to negotiate with her on the price for longer times. Even if she is your "girlfriend" - you are taking her away from work so need to compensate her for that time.

Have fun, be safe - don't get tied into one girl unless you really like her - and take everything she says with a pinch of salt.

bessyt
10-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Thanks, you help me big time. I hope I remember your "guide".....thanks a million!
I

naresuan
10-02-2010, 11:04 AM
wise words Seanchai....i havent been to Phuket for 20 years but i believe Cocktail and Dreams bar would be a good place to start. Be aware picking any freelancer up from the street will limit you with an audit trail should things go 'silicon tits up!'