PDA

View Full Version : interest in guys fadin?

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:08 AM
iono but all day i havent really been interested in guys esp like i've been before. i go through cycles where sometimes i am and other times i'm not...maybe because i've been goin back to school and got my mind focused on other things? I'd rather suck tranny cock than man cock i guesss. sorry fer da bad grammer guys, i dint go to school lol herp derp

lisaparadise
10-01-2010, 01:09 AM
iono but all day i havent really been interested in guys esp like i've been before. i go through cycles where sometimes i am and other times i'm not...maybe because i've been goin back to school and got my mind focused on other things? I'd rather suck tranny cock than man cock i guesss. sorry fer da bad grammer guys, i dint go to school lol herp derpcall me lol i can play your milf teacher and you my student how freakin hot would that be

rockabilly
10-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Noooooooooo

Say it aint so Amy. lol

FreddieGomez
10-01-2010, 01:11 AM
that's great! so happy for you. i personally dont care so i dont know why everybody got offended by my thread.........................

SunshyneMonroe
10-01-2010, 01:11 AM
that wasnt very nice amy dont be like them ur better then that........ lol who am i kiddy haha all the shit i talk on here hahahaha

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:12 AM
that's great! so happy for you. i personally dont care so i dont know why everybody got offended by my thread.........................
im not offended...i just wouldnt want ppl to think im a fag or something

I mean if he looks like a real dude then I guess i would be ok, but if it doesnt look like a real dude then fuck that i cant get caught like that

dont mean to offend

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 01:13 AM
So immature,tick for tact sexually is sooooo junior high,lmao.

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:15 AM
So immature,tick for tact sexually is sooooo junior high,lmao.
im sorry but too many dudes on here dont look like dudes its not my fault bro

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 01:18 AM
hahaha,your stealing the theme from other thread but inverse.You get 1 shiny gold star for that one,lmao.

goku
10-01-2010, 01:18 AM
im sorry but too many dudes on here dont look like dudes its not my fault bro

Amy, I wanna have sex with you.......Is that weird?.....Am I wrong for that?

FreddieGomez
10-01-2010, 01:19 AM
you aint my type anyone so i dont care...

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Its a little weird, but I would prolly do it with you on the down lo...as long as you don't tell my kids and my girlfriends about it

lisaparadise
10-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Amy, I wanna have sex with you.......Is that weird?.....Am I wrong for that?hahahaha looks like i gotta better shot at her then you do lol nananananana

Legend
10-01-2010, 01:21 AM
hahaha,your stealing the theme from other thread but inverse.You get 1 shiny gold star for that one,lmao.

It got five from me for being lmao funny.

EDIT:It's also postive rep worthy

dgs925
10-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Oh man, this is super funny.

goku
10-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Its a little weird, but I would prolly do it with you on the down lo...as long as you don't tell my kids and my girlfriends about it

Uh uh!!....

I am not fucking anybody unless you take me out to a well lit restaurant first. If you are good enough to get this dick, then you better be good enough to acknowledge me in the street with your girlfriends. I am nobody's secret!

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:24 AM
Uh uh!!....

I am not fucking anybody unless you take me out to a well lit restaurant first. If you are good enough to get this dick, then you better be good enough to acknowledge me in the street with your girlfriends. I am nobody's secret!

I cant walk with no dude on WeHo bros...chicks might think we are straight or somfin

no fucken way i want ppl to think im one of those breaders

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:27 AM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Ryomalol/Random%20Stuff/trollface.png

irongoddess
10-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Victor Martinez looks soooooo hot!

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Victor Martinez looks soooooo hot!

Now THATS a man.

rockabilly
10-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Amy you're such a str8 cracka.

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 01:32 AM
thats someone who is suffering from roid-rage,lmao.:geek:

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Amy you're such a str8 cracka.
im only straight on the down low

irongoddess
10-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Branch Warren is also very sexy and Jay Cutler( blonde guy) is yummy lol

lisaparadise
10-01-2010, 01:43 AM
Branch Warren is also very sexy and Jay Cutler( blonde guy) is yummy lolya but what size is his cock?

rockabilly
10-01-2010, 01:48 AM
im only straight on the down low

Then you pay to play Amy , I don't give no free samples.
This ain't Baskin Robbins cracka!

irongoddess
10-01-2010, 01:54 AM
Lisa i`ve only ever dated bodybuilder guys and never had a ''problem'' lol

goku
10-01-2010, 01:56 AM
I don't take white Clients, so all this is a non-issue for me.

I started out taking white clients, but I kept having trouble with them. This one girl wanted me to eat a drumstick of chicken while I fucked her. She kept saying things like, "Fuck me nigger with your greasy lips".

This other girl wanted me to wear a loin cloth, and hold a spear(not my own). I told her that it would be 200 extra for the loin cloth, which she agreed to, but when she got there, she tried to negotiate the regular rate and still get the loin cloth. I threw that bitch out, and took 40 from her for wasting my time.

So now I don't see white clients.

White clients were always rude and degrading, bringing their watermelons, white gloves, and black face paint. I am a person too.

rockabilly
10-01-2010, 02:04 AM
lol Goku , Gold Star post.

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 02:05 AM
lol goku! :lol:

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 02:06 AM

I started out taking white clients, but I kept having trouble with them. This one girl wanted me to eat a drumstick of chicken while I fucked her. She kept saying things like, "Fuck me nigger with your greasy lips".

This other girl wanted me to wear a loin cloth, and hold a spear(not my own). I told her that it would be 200 extra for the loin cloth, which she agreed to, but when she got there, she tried to negotiate the regular rate and still get the loin cloth. I threw that bitch out, and took 40 from her for wasting my time.

White clients were always rude and degrading, bringing their watermelons, white gloves, and black face paint. I am a person too.

+++++++rep would read again lol

hotnphx
10-01-2010, 02:06 AM
LMFAO ,I guess nobody has to worry about Freddy showing up to Blue Moon Nights..
Might be a little to public..

scroller
10-02-2010, 06:31 AM
iono but all day i havent really been interested in guys esp like i've been before. i go through cycles where sometimes i am and other times i'm not...maybe because i've been goin back to school and got my mind focused on other things? I'd rather suck tranny cock than man cock i guesss. sorry fer da bad grammer guys, i dint go to school lol herp derp

One day after you post this, you will have sex with a "guy".

Willie Escalade
10-02-2010, 08:26 AM

Now THAT'S funny! :dead:

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 08:31 AM
This thread is brilliant. The OP must be some kind of savant or something. ;)

~BB~

badboy69
10-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Wow I'd rather suck tranny cock to!

NatashaLover
10-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Aha!!! Flirting with Amy huh!! LOL
:):):):)
I am telling your girlfriend from Texas!! how is she anyways? mmmm LOL
my God she is cute as heaven!

NatashaLover
10-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Nice Thread Amy! Nothing better than having sex with a hot ts or a hot gg. I like who guys are replying to this thread! LOL

AmyDaly
10-02-2010, 01:44 PM
hehe this is a parody thread of this guy: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50348

i wouldn't want anyone to think i come up with this stuff lol

Schimmel
10-02-2010, 01:55 PM
lmao! Well played Amy.

goku
10-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Aha!!! Flirting with Amy huh!! LOL
:):):):)
I am telling your girlfriend from Texas!! how is she anyways? mmmm LOL
my God she is cute as heaven!

lol @ girlfriend

Last time I checked, doing her homework. Although she is probably reading this thread right now. That girl is sneaky. She reads 10 times more than she posts. She always knows what's being said around here.....lol

gaiseric
10-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Good one Amy. This thread could become a classic

gotchagood
10-02-2010, 03:34 PM
What's the difference?? So, go run away with another girl. It's typical.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-02-2010, 03:39 PM
I like men, does thay make me straight?

Because I'm really afraid of being STRAIGHT!

PLEASE HELP!

Gthoma2a
10-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Wow, I love this...

CORVETTEDUDE
10-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Oh great....just frickin' GREAT!!! And to think, I was just gettin' 'BONED' up for you!!!

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 10:16 PM
I love men. I just don't like losers & assholes. ;) lol

I am not a transbian. No shade, but I'm not attracted to women like that. I look at beautiful women with admiration, not lust. I mean, anyone can give a good blow job or supply a pair of skilled hands or a wet hole. But I don't want any bitch on my arm. lol

AmyDaly
10-03-2010, 12:40 AM
i got a date tonight yo
wit another guy. bwahahaha

but i been talkin to this one for awhile...he gonna be nearby and asked if i wanted to chill....
i bet i can get dis one to buy me dinner and drinks all night long yo!!1 bwagagagagagahahahah

rockabilly
10-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Amy you're a man chaser.

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 12:45 AM
i like men, does thay make me straight?

Because i'm really afraid of being straight!

Please help!

lol

_________________dead

AmyDaly
10-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Amy you're a man chaser.

i aint no man chaser, they chase me!

amberskyi
10-03-2010, 12:47 AM
lol @ girlfriend

Last time I checked, doing her homework. Although she is probably reading this thread right now. That girl is sneaky. She reads 10 times more than she posts. She always knows what's being said around here.....lol

ohhhh..you have a girlfriend lmfao figures

NatashaLover
10-03-2010, 02:34 AM

Ups I think I just got someone into trouble, LOL

goku
10-03-2010, 02:38 AM

Hahaha.....no

she is talking about a girl that posts here, who happens to live in Texas. We all got on cam together one night, and now Natasha calls her my girlfriend..lol

Gthoma2a
10-03-2010, 02:41 AM
i got a date tonight yo
wit another guy. bwahahaha

but i been talkin to this one for awhile...he gonna be nearby and asked if i wanted to chill....
i bet i can get dis one to buy me dinner and drinks all night long yo!!1 bwagagagagagahahahah

I just hope he is passable! I know how you hate that!

NatashaLover
10-03-2010, 02:44 AM
Hahaha.....no

she is talking about a girl that posts here, who happens to live in Texas. We all got on cam together one night, and now Natasha calls her my girlfriend..lol

Goku you wish she was! I even wish the same for me! LOL

goku
10-03-2010, 02:46 AM
Goku you wish she was! I even wish the same for me! LOL

she is cute. I still can't believe she is TS.

amberskyi
10-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Ups I think I just got someone into trouble, LOL

noooo..no trouble at all.im just nosey lol

bridgetbbyxo
10-03-2010, 02:54 AM
awww my boos
you kno i love you both natasha and goku
hehe
sorry ive been missing... i think i have some type of flu
btw nice pic natasha! :)

goku
10-03-2010, 03:11 AM
awww my boos
hehe

that's some ninja type stuff there! Right on time. :)

NatashaLover
10-03-2010, 05:31 AM
awww my boos
hehe

Hope you get better soon Doll! You also know we love you! and I miss you a lot on the chats. :Bowdown:
You are awesome girl! Kiss

Tepres
10-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Is the Rep function gone? I wanted to negative Amy for lack of originality in this thread.

Beaner
10-04-2010, 05:09 PM
i aint no man chaser, they chase me!

Do you ever let them catch you?

dderek123
10-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Do you ever let them catch you?
Probably for a small fee I assume. :hide-1: