PDA

View Full Version : Who's The GENIUS Behind The New Forum Rules....

Nautica
09-30-2010, 07:51 PM
....because you get 5 STARSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

It's really a shame that some of you have lives so miserable that you can't be the, so-called, 'adult' you are to one another. Whether you're known by your screenname or whether you are hidden, it makes no sense to be that freakin rude to each other.

Some of you would probably DIE if you had to be nice for a full 24hours. It's, really, a disgusting....... DISGUSTINGGGGGGGG shame that, even though, the world, already, sees EVERYONE on this board as a MINORITY, some of you choose to push each other furthur under the table than to try and lift each other up.

Transgender rights? Pardon my french, but what fuckingggg transgender rights? If you can't be decent and civilized to your own kind then why should the world treat you any other way.

Some of you need to change your friends or take a break from the board, because your life will be so much better and less stressful when you add some peace and kindness to it. I mean, really... Just sit back and meditate. Think about what makes you happy and DON'T LET ANYONE RUN YOUR LIFE. If you have to go back and forth, without learning how to let it go.... YOU'RE LETTING THE OTHER INDIVIDUAL RUN 'YOUR' LIFE.

Again, KUDOSSSSSSS :Bowdown: to the MOD who made the rules because it would be a shame to let such nonsense destroy such a big board.

Nautica

NYCe
09-30-2010, 08:09 PM
They aren't new.

pasta2000
09-30-2010, 08:17 PM
Well said, but I remember having to read and agree when, I signed up quite a while ago

Alicia Leveaux
09-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Haven't been following this board for very long. But it seems like it's the same everywhere. In life, as on the net .:iagree:to all of the above.

scroller
09-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Psych! They're the same as they always were. They've also never been grammar-checked.

NYCe
09-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Psych! They're the same as they always were. They've also never been grammar-checked.

If you want to grammar check it, feel free.

scroller
09-30-2010, 10:41 PM
If you want to grammar check it, feel free.

I can see the grammar mistake just by reading it.

giovanni_hotel
09-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Well, maybe this time the rules will be enforced.

It's beyond depressing to know those have been the rules governing HA forever....!

The mods really need to step it up. Their lack of enforcement is destroying the board.

daidone
09-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Hi Nautica ;)

AmyDaly
10-01-2010, 12:57 AM
why put up the rules if you guys aren't going to do anything to the people who break them...

Duh
10-01-2010, 01:24 AM
Read and agreed when signing up. Then read and disagreed to too many posts in complete violation of the rules. Like Amy said why rules if no enforcement.

slinky
10-01-2010, 01:28 AM
How many people do you think actually read those rules?

Nautica
10-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Hi Nautica ;)

Hey babe! :wiggle:

Jericho
10-01-2010, 06:36 AM

We were supposed to read something? :what

gooch
10-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Who gives a fukk? The mods get a kick out of this shit because it drives up traffic. How else do you explain some of the outrageous shit being said on here the last couple of days? Some of the things that were posted would have made Stormfront proud

Nautica
10-02-2010, 05:15 AM
Who gives a fukk? The mods get a kick out of this shit because it drives up traffic. How else do you explain some of the outrageous shit being said on here the last couple of days? Some of the things that were posted would have made Stormfront proud

Pity to say, you may be on to something.

tslvr
10-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Nautica, your sweetness and intelligence just mesmerizes me. I really agree with you on your topic. There are many threads that I seem that there could be a lot of interesting discussion, and boom, within the first few responses, one of the guys or girls goes on the attack and the rest of the thread is ruined. I just don't get it, the bulk of society thinks of the girls and the guys who like the girls, as frewaks. And yet, inside of our minority, the bulk of the time is spent attacking each other.

luvshemales
10-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Nautica well said as always. You have a real sense of whats wrong as well as right. It is amazing how many times people bash people so they can feel better about themselves, I hate checking back after a day and finding that a certain group of people hijack other peoples threads and than get a flame war with them and hurl outrageous inflamatory insults towards fellow members . It is disheartening that people whom are vastly misunderstood by society can not understand each other. I attempt to live by some golden rules and I think the most important one is to do onto others as you would like to be treated.

Licks and Kisses

G

scubaman
10-02-2010, 08:02 PM

Read!!! I'm only here for the pictures

Nautica
10-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Nautica, your sweetness and intelligence just mesmerizes me. I really agree with you on your topic. There are many threads that I seem that there could be a lot of interesting discussion, and boom, within the first few responses, one of the guys or girls goes on the attack and the rest of the thread is ruined. I just don't get it, the bulk of society thinks of the girls and the guys who like the girls, as frewaks. And yet, inside of our minority, the bulk of the time is spent attacking each other.

Tank you bewwy bewwy mooch Tslvr! Lol! But, seriously, Thank you! And, unfortunately, I think a very few will have to find out the ultimate way if they don't shape up.

Nautica well said as always. You have a real sense of whats wrong as well as right. It is amazing how many times people bash people so they can feel better about themselves, I hate checking back after a day and finding that a certain group of people hijack other peoples threads and than get a flame war with them and hurl outrageous inflamatory insults towards fellow members . It is disheartening that people whom are vastly misunderstood by society can not understand each other. I attempt to live by some golden rules and I think the most important one is to do onto others as you would like to be treated.

Licks and Kisses

G

Hey G! Ditto!

Big hugs, kisses, and licks to you!