PDA

View Full Version : Im considering TURNING a full time bottom BUt......

longjon22
09-30-2010, 07:26 PM
ive tried bottom only twice the first was 7 inch love it took a break then tried 8.5 thick ts lisa london i coudnt take it it hurt like hell and afta we was done she said i left sum shit on her dick

is there any pointers on there for me to enjoy because that hurts plus ive herd guys saying that they took 9 n over

dgs925
09-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Oh my fucking god, this is the funniest post I've read in a while. "I left some shit on her dick"

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 07:45 PM
ewwwww,lol

pasta2000
09-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Borrowed this from previous Nicole reply. Funny!

YouTube - Redd Foxx - Wash Your Ass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s)

bat1
09-30-2010, 09:07 PM
use this first,,then shave you ass..watch for Aids:hide-1:

alyssaluxor
09-30-2010, 10:23 PM
i couldnt believe so many negative comments here when in fact, in real life most TS admirers/chasers are powerbottoms lol

his post is very common in real life ;)

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 10:26 PM
i couldnt believe so many negative comments here when in fact, in real life most TS admirers/chasers are powerbottoms lol

really,lol:hide-1:

bat1
09-30-2010, 10:47 PM

nothing i'm saying is negative

the asshole is a very dirty place ,,, also don't eat any nuts before anal sex they could tear your insides as your getting pounded

dgs925
09-30-2010, 10:48 PM

Says the TS who just looooooves to top her clients. You have two kinds of posts, the ones where you brag about how you love to fuck guys in the ass, and the ones where you decry the fact that most chasers are "powerbottoms".

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 05:35 PM
nothing i'm saying is negative

the asshole is a very dirty place ,,, also don't eat any nuts before anal sex they could tear your insides as your getting pounded

lol i love tight ass of hot horny men

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Says the TS who just looooooves to top her clients. You have two kinds of posts, the ones where you brag about how you love to fuck guys in the ass, and the ones where you decry the fact that most chasers are "powerbottoms".

honey its a fact
in my adult work i prefer to be ACTIVE and TOP since you need to stop hormones to be functional or else no business lol and also thats where the traffic goes. it would also be very bad for the health if i bottom always ewww

and another fact is most TS admirers/chasers likes to bottom what could i do? also most just want to SUCK COCK? ;)

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 11:01 PM

You speak the truth! Some dudes on here just won't admit it! But those are the powerbottoms to the 10th power!

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 11:02 PM
honey its a fact
in my adult work i prefer to be ACTIVE and TOP since you need to stop hormones to be functional or else no business lol and also thats where the traffic goes. it would also be very bad for the health if i bottom always ewww

and another fact is most TS admirers/chasers likes to bottom what could i do? also most just want to SUCK COCK? ;)

kisses
Alyssa Luxor
I totally agree again!

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 11:07 PM
^ actually i cant understand also the guys here whats the need to deny and be hyprocrite when in real life MOST of them just want COCK and get FUCK in the ASS lol

i only see very few guys here who are honest about it. as if we would care lol

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 11:08 PM
You speak the truth! Some dudes on here just won't admit it! But those are the powerbottoms to the 10th power!

im so loving this one. exponential point to the 10th power lol :)

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 11:13 PM
^ actually i cant understand also the guys here whats the need to deny and be hyprocrite when in real life MOST of them just want COCK and get FUCK in the ASS lol

i only see very few guys here who are honest about it. as if we would care lol
Yea, I mean we live our reality and they want a prt of that yet can't be real. means they are not on my or a girls level and its sad. A REAL man is a real man, giving or taking dick doesnt make him any less of a man. I have more respect for men who live their thruths, over a man who hides me like a dirty secret. But thanks to men being bitchasses, my cashflow is always right!

Ryz
10-01-2010, 11:17 PM

I'm not :(

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 01:19 AM
You are in the company of far and few!

sp fan
10-03-2010, 07:42 AM
how many hours should you avoid eating food and liquid b4 doing anal?

alyssaluxor
10-03-2010, 08:12 AM

you are YUMMY! thats it! :kiss:

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Really? Where you considering doing anything else we have absolutely no emotional investment in? lol

MDM23
10-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Wow you trannies really don't have a good opinion of men lol.

I think you're all meeting these guys who want to bottom since you're working as hookers.

I'm sure most guys if you met them in a club would want to be the ones who top.