PDA

View Full Version : So my gf just came out of the closet...

Amsterdamage
09-30-2010, 01:38 PM
...that she's been having this secret wish for a while, about going on a lil TS adventure with me :shock: she even said that if it's as much fun as she thinks it is, and the girl is wifey material, and as long as the feeling's right, that she would be open to consider a 3way relationship... :jawdrop
in fact she did mention a particular girl, who is also on here so i'm not gonna name names, she already knows.
but am i the luckiest guy or what?! who knows maybe a lucky girl will cross our path some day :whistle:

any other ppl with such an experience? how did it turn out?

loveburst
09-30-2010, 04:19 PM
...that she's been having this secret wish for a while, about going on a lil TS adventure with me :shock: she even said that if it's as much fun as she thinks it is, and the girl is wifey material, and as long as the feeling's right, that she would be open to consider a 3way relationship... :jawdrop
in fact she did mention a particular girl, who is also on here so i'm not gonna name names, she already knows.
but am i the luckiest guy or what?! who knows maybe a lucky girl will cross our path some day :whistle:

any other ppl with such an experience? how did it turn out?

Wow, I don't have personal experience, but just wanted to say that congratulations. :) Sounds really good.. Happy times ahead..

edit: I would personally also like to understand, how to keep a relationship involving the energies of 3 (or maybe more) people, in a good mood - and so that it is satisfying and fulfilling to all parties.. I know that is possible, but it would perhaps need a little more natural openmindedness from the people, and ofcourse a good chemistry... :) hmm..

DL_NL
09-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Personally I think two people is plenty in a relationship, but if it makes you happy...

pasta2000
09-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Whoa! sounds like a whole new world is opening up for U....Good luck!

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 06:56 PM
*Spoiler*The chick up here Jennifer Paris,lol

Amsterdamage
09-30-2010, 09:52 PM
*doublepost*

Amsterdamage
09-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Personally I think two people is plenty in a relationship, but if it makes you happy...

totally, me too, but i just find it cool of her to be so open and liberal about it cuz thats pretty rare for a woman

DL_NL
10-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Agreed... :rock2

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 11:03 PM
totally, me too, but i just find it cool of her to be so open and liberal about it cuz thats pretty rare for a woman
way to go. now if you find a ts into females you would be even luckier!

Ryz
10-01-2010, 11:23 PM
You and your gf can have sex with Yoite.

AmyDaly
10-02-2010, 12:35 AM
nudes of your girlfriend?