PDA

View Full Version : Did ha just "warn" me

SunshyneMonroe
09-30-2010, 03:31 AM
hey guys so when i tried to quote someone on a thread i got this message sayin i had to agree to some long list of stuff....i was the only one who got that? Cuz dont think i did ne thing bad :whistle: i have not really even been on here for a while...

Ryz
09-30-2010, 03:33 AM
You're not the only one

TsVanessa69
09-30-2010, 03:35 AM
I got the same bullshit. But its HA, so who gives a fuck. This site is not a site that anybody respects at all so who cares really? This site is good for a luagh while you wait for the next paying lient.
paying clients are more fun than HA cuz the guys who pay always give me kudos for keeping a hint of truth to the bullshit portralyed on this site!

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 03:35 AM
I just got it too,lol

NYCe
09-30-2010, 03:36 AM
The rules were reset for every user so when people get banned they can't cry that they didn't know they were breaking the rules.

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 03:44 AM
I got the same bullshit. But its HA, so who gives a fuck. This site is not a site that anybody respects at all so who cares really? This site is good for a luagh while you wait for the next paying lient.
paying clients are more fun than HA cuz the guys who pay always give me kudos for keeping a hint of truth to the bullshit portralyed on this site!
hopefully with this it changes...Hopefully just hopefully, Guys and girls who dont like each other can respect each other or if they dont just use the "ignore" option.

Coroner
09-30-2010, 03:45 AM
Looked like signing a death warrant. :twisted:

SunshyneMonroe
09-30-2010, 03:47 AM
oh my gaga is it that deep really?

NYCe
09-30-2010, 03:48 AM
hopefully with this it changes...Hopefully just hopefully, Guys and girls who dont like each other can respect each other or if they dont just use the "ignore" option.

Nobody uses the ignore button. The same people who start trouble in one post, use the "report" button in another post when someone retaliates. Then threads turn into endless name-calling and other childish bullshit.

dderek123
09-30-2010, 03:49 AM
Hmmm I just got a warning as well. I am not sure what I did wrong though.

I guess I am just happy to still be here lol.

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 03:50 AM
Nobody uses the ignore button. The same people who start trouble in one post, use the "report" button in another post when someone retaliates. Then threads turn into endless name-calling and other childish bullshit.
Maaaaaan I know what you mean I got my fair share of shit talking... :ignore:
But I hope people who got big mouths well you mods will deal with them accordingly :D

Coroner
09-30-2010, 03:50 AM
It wasnīt a warning since everyone got it. He just wanted us to re-read the damn rules. Calm down.

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 03:54 AM
It wasnīt a warning since everyone got it. He just wanted us to re-read the damn rules. Calm down.
depends which way you perceived it...Read the rules bud and realize the people who have been fighting as of late...If thats not a heads up how blunt do they gotta be? must the MODS message each person saying stfu or we will ban you? nah fuck that...

SunshyneMonroe
09-30-2010, 03:55 AM
what i dont like is if the mods dont like something they feel they should just kick someone off what there mad about is when ppl say something about them ....not when we do it to each other.....ppl start bs on ppl 24/7 on here and it stays here..... someone says jp is not ne thing less then a a top model and they del the tread?someone can post bs bout me and and its stays here 4ever..this is gettin old fast...

Coroner
09-30-2010, 03:56 AM
It was a warning for several people just as he said: all should re-read the rules, several should be warned..... and everyone knows who they are.

SunshyneMonroe
09-30-2010, 04:01 AM
It was a warning for several people just as he said: all should re-read the rules, several should be warned..... and everyone knows who they are.

thats VERY easy for u to say u dont have haten trannys postin things about you with fake profiles or guys that are mad cuz u dont see there "type" so they post bs on everything u say.. in every topic.....just cuz there mad at what u posted before,,,a person with no face hides very well.....

youshouldtrythislol
09-30-2010, 04:02 AM
I got it too. Maybe this means the mods will be more active, and delete unnessisary threads that are made just to attack people, and ban people who keep on doing stuff like that.

dderek123
09-30-2010, 04:04 AM

But reading hurts my brain! :confused:

AmyDaly
09-30-2010, 04:05 AM
just got this too:

1. No "spamming" This will be under the discretion of the moderators to determine "spamming." Abuse will not be tolerated.

2. HungAngels.com reserves the right to edit any thread, post or link at any time.

3. Signature rules. Over the top sigs, quotes meant to defame or attack other members will be deleted without warning!

4. Do not post people's personal information, or attack peoples personal lives or families, stick to the topic of the post.

5. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.

6. Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!

7. Racial slurs and use of racial slurs to harass will be grounds for a warning. Repeated violation will result in a banning. Some racial slurs are used in slang and should be taken with a grain of salt, this is up to the determination of the moderators.

8. Illegal Sites and pedo. Don't post links to illegal sites that obviously violate copyrights by posting full movies, video clips or picture sets. Calling someone a Pedo, Referring to them as a Pedo, posting of Pedo links, and Death Threats are now grounds for immediate banning. Pedo material should also not be posted on HungAngels.com. This should be sent to www.asacp.org. Violations will be warning first, banning if violation is repeated.

9. Posting images of death, dismemberment, or animal cruelty will not be permitted and will be removed. Violation will result in a banning. We don't want to see that here!

10. False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.

11. Do Not abuse the Alert Button. Multiple offenses will result in a banning.

Hopefully the mods are serious about it and not just doing this for show

Coroner
09-30-2010, 04:08 AM
thats VERY easy for u to say u dont have haten trannys postin things about you with fake profiles or guys that are mad cuz u dont see there "type" so they post bs on everything u say.. in every topic.....just cuz there mad at what u posted before,,,a person with no face hides very well.....

Those sock puppets will remain a constant problem unless somethingīs done but you gotta admit that some girls are into trouble here 24/7. Itīs a bad shame what happened to this site because this used to be a great place when I registered, otherwise I wouldnīt. This forum looks like a spam trash can now with all these fake accounts etc. Anyways, letīs just respect those rules but hey I still gotta post this:

YouTube - Renegade Intro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94hc46MfX4)

Tepres
09-30-2010, 04:14 AM
Something tells me that too many whiners are using the alert button for frivolous reasons.

NYCe
09-30-2010, 04:15 AM
I got it too. Maybe this means the mods will be more active, and delete unnessisary threads that are made just to attack people, and ban people who keep on doing stuff like that.

More active? The Mods have deleted or edited almost 500 posts so far this month. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they're not logged in.

SarahG
09-30-2010, 04:16 AM
9. Posting images of death, dismemberment, or animal cruelty will not be permitted and will be removed. Violation will result in a banning. We don't want to see that here!

No one likes the Grim Reaper anymore.

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 04:20 AM
It was a warning for several people just as he said: all should re-read the rules, several should be warned..... and everyone knows who they are.i got to the racial part till the clock stopped lol

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 04:22 AM
lol, who cares it is the internet

Sunshyne now that u said that the thread will be deleted

Same thing happened when giovanni asked that question

(remembers something jhaniah told her)

NYCe
09-30-2010, 04:23 AM
Something tells me that too many whiners are using the alert button for frivolous reasons.

Most of the "alerts" are people playing moderator or just trying to get something they don't agree with deleted.

Or my personal favorite, when a girl gets into an argument with another girl then both attempt to get all of the other person's posts deleted. Fun times.

rockabilly
09-30-2010, 04:24 AM
No one likes the Grim Reaper anymore.

Only if he looks like this. :)

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 04:25 AM
Most of the "alerts" are people playing moderator or just trying to get something they don't agree with deleted.

Or my personal favorite, when a girl gets into an argument with another girl then both attempt to get all of the other person's posts deleted. Fun times.

I have only reported one time

And that was when franklin said that to myself and nicole

NYCe
09-30-2010, 04:28 AM
lol, who cares it is the internet

Sunshyne now that u said that the thread will be deleted

Same thing happened when giovanni asked that question

(remembers something jhaniah told her)

what thread and what question?

SunshyneMonroe
09-30-2010, 04:28 AM
I have only reported one time

And that was when franklin said that to myself and nicole

and i have never EVER!!! so

youshouldtrythislol
09-30-2010, 04:29 AM
More active? The Mods have deleted or edited almost 500 posts so far this month. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they're not logged in.
Im not worried about seeing the mods. I just don't like seeing threads that are made just to say someone should die. stuff like that has no place here.

NYCe
09-30-2010, 04:32 AM
and i have never EVER!!! so

I didn't say you did

NYCe
09-30-2010, 04:34 AM
Im not worried about seeing the mods. I just don't like seeing threads that are made just to say someone should die. stuff like that has no place here.

If we see it, we delete it. But when 80% of the reported posts are BS, some posts are going to slip through.

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 04:34 AM
what i dont like is if the mods dont like something they feel they should just kick someone off what there mad about is when ppl say something about them ....not when we do it to each other.....ppl start bs on ppl 24/7 on here and it stays here..... someone says jp is not ne thing less then a a top model and they del the tread?someone can post bs bout me and and its stays here 4ever..this is gettin old fast...ya but its mostly the same nutjobs starting it,i wonder why some people are even here i mean for some it seems they dont even like tgirls then ya got tgirls who are always knockin there sisters i just dont get it

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 04:43 AM
what thread and what question?

A thread asking why EVERYTHING J.P related is removed in minutes, but everyone else waits for hours.

He asked that and then it was deleted

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 04:43 AM
ya but its mostly the same nutjobs starting it,i wonder why some people are even here i mean for some it seems they dont even like tgirls then ya got tgirls who are always knockin there sisters i just dont get it

Reading is fundamental.

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 04:45 AM
Reading is fundamental.as in?still not getting it must be past my bedtime lol

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 04:46 AM
as in?still not getting it must be past my bedtime lol

Reading is talking shit (IT IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS)

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 04:50 AM
Reading is talking shit (IT IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS)i agree a forum should be entertaining but not at the expence of your sisters now you could be a really cool chick but damn girl try being alittle nicer to the girls just sayin.

NYCe
09-30-2010, 04:51 AM
A thread asking why EVERYTHING J.P related is removed in minutes, but everyone else waits for hours.

He asked that and then it was deleted

Oh JP owns the site, that's why.

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 04:56 AM
i agree a forum should be entertaining but not at the expence of your sisters now you could be a really cool chick but damn girl try being alittle nicer to the girls just sayin.

lol, I can be nice to the few who do not annoy me ;P

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 04:57 AM

oh ight, lol

I thought senchai did

WOW

NYCe
09-30-2010, 05:24 AM
oh ight, lol

I thought senchai did

WOW

I'm joking btw.

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 05:25 AM
WOW goes thru my mind right now.....

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 05:31 AM
I'm joking btw.

Oh, so you answer my question with a joke :(

I wanted an honest reply :praying: please

hippifried
09-30-2010, 06:52 AM
Reading is fundamental.
Oh... So, does taking the Sunday comics into the can make me a fundamentalist?

bat1
09-30-2010, 08:01 AM
too much Drama here, that's why all the girls left:(

girls fighting with girls, guys telling the girls they look like
football players...

this board has really gone to the birds...

oneday they may come back:praying:

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 08:44 AM
too much Drama here, that's why all the girls left:(

girls fighting with girls, guys telling the girls they look like
football players...

this board has really gone to the birds...

oneday they may come back:praying:

I have read a few of the old threads and i have to say the drama is the same as it was

Tepres
09-30-2010, 08:57 AM
It use to be a lot worse. Do a search on all the locked threads involving Kelly Shore.
A lot of insecure Tgirls were going after her very aggressively. Some guys too.

giovanni_hotel
09-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Everyone was redirected to the board rules when they tried to post in a thread. IMO those rules are standard for most forums on the Net.
I'm gonna miss reading when a girl rips an admirer for being balls-out stoopid, but the overall effect should be that HA isn't so hostile a place to hang out.

People can still be witty, pithy, sarcastic and funny without being nasty and mean-spirited.
That's part of the reason I miss a girl like Alyssa87....she could be really sarcastic and come back at another person without dragging shit into the gutter.

And hopefully it will cut down on the stalkers who follow girls from post to post with their only intent to rip them.

bulldog
09-30-2010, 11:05 AM
It use to be a lot worse. Do a search on all the locked threads involving Kelly Shore.
A lot of insecure Tgirls were going after her very aggressively. Some guys too.

I remember that quite well, that was insane, once one person started in on the "has to be fake, using other peoples stuff, etc..." everyone else joined in :(

Ya'll think what you have going on now is bad....not even close people, we used to have REAL flame wars, 20,30,40,50 pages, stuff that I actually never want to see again as it just turns my stomach seeing people I like (both sides) go after each other.

NYCe, I know you run a straight site (not intended as a pun, but once I reread it..lol sure why not) , and I have never been here to cause trouble, I usually try to follow the simple rule of think before you post (almost a replica of that old real life rule that some people seem to be forgetting, think before you talk)

yodajazz
09-30-2010, 12:10 PM
:Bowdown:

JP owns most of the males on this site. After she said she sometimes can't resist topping a delicious male booty, the site formallly surrendered. I have to go along too, since I am a member of this site.

dgs925
09-30-2010, 03:45 PM
what i dont like is if the mods dont like something they feel they should just kick someone off what there mad about is when ppl say something about them ....not when we do it to each other.....ppl start bs on ppl 24/7 on here and it stays here..... someone says jp is not ne thing less then a a top model and they del the tread?someone can post bs bout me and and its stays here 4ever..this is gettin old fast...

Jesus god-Damned Christ girl, it is spelled "ANY" not "NE"

dgs925
09-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Ya'll think what you have going on now is bad....not even close people, we used to have REAL flame wars, 20,30,40,50 pages, stuff that I actually never want to see again as it just turns my stomach seeing people I like (both sides) go after each other.

But even the arguing was more interesting then. The problem now is that the people who post the most here are ignorant and boring. I still come here for the naked pics, like all the rest of us cockhounds :)

DL_NL
09-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Ditto. And not forgetting the craving for verbal abuse from the girls, who love nothing more than to make blanket statements about guys- preferably negative.

scroller
09-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Everyone was redirected to the board rules when they tried to post in a thread. IMO those rules are standard for most forums on the Net.

I'm gonna miss reading when a girl rips an admirer for being balls-out stoopid, but the overall effect should be that HA isn't so hostile a place to hang out.

Do you also believe the little moral-of-the-day can't-we-all-get-along speech tacked to the end of every Jerry Springer Show? Notice how the host spends the other 98% of his day actually promoting the conflict.

Seen this same cycle come around about 6 times here at HA.

Nicole Dupre
09-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Do you also believe the little moral-of-the-day can't-we-all-get-along speech tacked to the end of every Jerry Springer Show? Notice how the host spends the other 98% of his day actually promoting the conflict.

Seen this same cycle come around about 6 times here at HA.
... and you've remained a sanctimonious hater through thick and thin. lol You're really no one to talk.

The last people we need speaking for the entire forum, on who's liked and disliked here, are guys like you and Floyd R.

From the moment I came back, I was getting trolled by that a-hole, "the Judge". I never heard you complain about that. Why not?

giovanni_hotel
09-30-2010, 08:30 PM
This isn't the Springer Show.

If we were all in the same room and people were talking to each other the way they do on HA, there'd be blood on the floor.

Chalk it up to the upside down, twisted, alternate, multi-dimensional wormhole reality known as the interwebz that makes folks think they can talk crap and it doesn't matter what they say or who they say it to.

People are still gonna talk shit, and they should be able to an extent, but it won't be without any barriers or rules.

Harassment and endless personal attacks hopefully will be a thing of the past.

LittleGuy
09-30-2010, 09:21 PM
i got the same message but at the end of the day i still make over 100k and dont give a shit what all yall think.

dgs925
09-30-2010, 09:25 PM
i got the same message but at the end of the day i still make over 100k and dont give a shit what all yall think.

??? You obviously care enough to tell us, when nobody asked.

scroller
09-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Harassment and endless personal attacks hopefully will be a thing of the past.

I can see from your join date that this is basically your first time through this ongoing cycle.

I'll bet you $20 that one month from now I'll be able to find harassment and personal attacks on this board. You on?

giovanni_hotel
09-30-2010, 10:16 PM
I can see from your join date that this is basically your first time through this ongoing cycle.

I'll bet you $20 that one month from now I'll be able to find harassment and personal attacks on this board. You on?

I probably lurked for a couple years before ever joining!!!

But no, I remember some of the flame wars and watched from the sideline like most members.
The difference this time being, there will be consequences from the mods when folks repeatedly go over the line.

It sounds like you crave the good old days around here!!lol
A modded board will eventually bring back those girls who couldn't tolerate the constant adversarial, hostile environment on HA.

scroller
09-30-2010, 10:45 PM
I'll take that as a "no" on the money wager, then.

sugdaddie69
09-30-2010, 11:01 PM

LittleGuy
10-01-2010, 01:56 AM
??? You obviously care enough to tell us, when nobody asked.

You cared enough to make a post towards my comment. I didnt tell you it was okay to quote me.

scubaman
10-02-2010, 07:39 AM
The rules were reset for every user so when people get banned they can't cry that they didn't know they were breaking the rules.

Do you really think this will stop the crying?

scubaman
10-02-2010, 07:41 AM

I have a bridge to sell you

:loser: