PDA

View Full Version : Girls Only: Admirers, Chasers or Lovers

evilernie
09-30-2010, 12:17 AM
What percentage of guys that are active in this forum are having intimate relationship with a tgirl?

Ryz
09-30-2010, 12:22 AM
Well I was... Not anymore though

evilernie
09-30-2010, 12:24 AM
well.. I might as well throw in a poll for more insight. Even though, it's not totally related.

hotnphx
09-30-2010, 12:24 AM
What percentage of guys that are active in this forum are having intimate relationship with a tgirl?

LOL thats a funny question......
Should be ,how many tgirls intimate with Ben Franklin....

TsVanessa69
09-30-2010, 03:04 AM
This site is not a good choice for men dating trans woman, cuz men on here are ourtsiders looking in seeking a fetish fix! Most of them like freddie are bitchasses who are not man enough to even kno what they like. HA is a fool and a bad joke in the community!

TsVanessa69
09-30-2010, 03:05 AM
LOL thats a funny question......
Should be ,how many tgirls intimate with Ben Franklin....
Should be. A man is only as good as the money he spends. You guys creep and sneak then go home to wifey! No empty hands ever get this ass, i don't care how good you look!

Ryz
09-30-2010, 03:11 AM
Should be. A man is only as good as the money he spends. You guys creep and sneak then go home to wifey! No empty hands ever get this ass, i don't care how good you look!

Shouldn't judge everyone because of one persons actions

TsVanessa69
09-30-2010, 03:14 AM
Shouldn't judge everyone because of one persons actions
Im 38 and men been hitting on me since 14, so I can speak facts.
Men are punks and cannot be trusted. I'll take money anyday and fuck what peoole think about me keeping it real. To a man a ts is a fetish or hidden secret because they lack the balls to admit what they like. Especially blck men. They front like they are men in public but are bigger bitches that a white hoe on crack behind closed doors!

Ryz
09-30-2010, 03:19 AM
Men are punks and cannot be trusted. I'll take money anyday and fuck what peoole think about me keeping it real. To a man a ts is a fetish or hidden secret because they lack the balls to admit what they like. Especially blck men. They front like they are men in public but are bigger bitches that a white hoe on crack behind closed doors!

I guess you're wrong. Since me being black and all. I have gone to movies lunch, walks, and w.e when I was going out with a ts. Even my mom and some of my friends knew. But I suppose i'm categorized with everyone else

AllanahStarrNYC
09-30-2010, 03:21 AM

LMAOOOOOOOO girl that last sentence made me spit my water all over my screen.

YOU ARE A KIKI!!!!

youshouldtrythislol
09-30-2010, 04:58 AM
I am just here to chat with people really. I've had the privledge of chatting with some good people on this site.

alyssaluxor
09-30-2010, 06:26 PM

Actually thats so true for MOST TS admirer/chasers. In public they act like a MAN but in bed with a TS they act like a girl lol

Why are you most guys like that? :praying:

DL_NL
09-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Lots of people are repressed and are afraid to be noticed in any way. Having fantasies is OK, as long as nobody calls you out on them.