PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst thing you've ever...

Jericho
09-29-2010, 08:37 PM
put in your mouth?

(I've a feeling TJinLA's going to top this, but....)

For me, the Italian cheese, Dolcelatte.
That shit tastes worse than it smells, after one bite, i was literally heaving!

Evil Jay
09-29-2010, 08:51 PM
some hoodrat's toothbrush,lol

GroobySteven
09-29-2010, 08:58 PM
To most people it would be bull's cock - but it was actually pretty good. Stinky tofu wasn't as bad as I thought, balut not as bad either.

Frankie and I were given a full fish at a Japanese restaurant, ate it head first ... bones cracking into gums in the first bite, second bite the stinking guts squirted into mouth ... third and final bite it was just about keeping it down.

Jericho
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
To most people it would be bull's cock - but it was actually pretty good. Stinky tofu wasn't as bad as I thought, balut not as bad either.

Frankie and I were given a full fish at a Japanese restaurant, ate it head first ... bones cracking into gums in the first bite, second bite the stinking guts squirted into mouth ... third and final bite it was just about keeping it down.

Heh, Balut, not too bad so long as you don't look at it!
(always reminds me of the Dolph film, "Men of War")

That fish sounds disgusting...Gak!

Ryz
09-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Can't say....

Instrumental
09-29-2010, 11:06 PM
Chitlins.

How people can stand eating that crap (or more accurately the thing that crap passes through) is beyond me.

hotnphx
09-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Cooked Cactus,kinda looked like sliced Green Pepper,surely didn't taste like it ..

Ben
09-29-2010, 11:13 PM
McHorrible... :)

Dino Velvet
09-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Shelley Winters' anus 2 years ago. She died in 2006.

http://www.observer.com/files/full/082905_article_doonan.jpg

bte
09-29-2010, 11:57 PM
Octopus from a Japanese restaurant in Virgina Beach

BLKGSXR
09-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Highschool bet....mace ugh I was puking for 20 mkns straight.

ed_jaxon
09-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Highschool bet....mace ugh I was puking for 20 mkns straight.

You.......You're a dumbass.

mbf
09-30-2010, 12:10 AM
*) lots of insects when I was a semi pro mountainbiker
*) stinkerpussy when drunk at some college party
*) "meatballs" of my highschool cafeteria (meatballs was at least the word some people strangley enough used to refer to these alien objects)
*) of course, the classic, my very own penis when still flexible and horny enough (*sniff, those were the days....)

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 12:14 AM
You.......You're a dumbass.
man fuck you, people call me on shit I would do it so fuck you and give my friend her panties back lmfao!!!!! Jk

ed_jaxon
09-30-2010, 12:25 AM
"people call me on shit I would do it"

The quintessential definition of a dumbass.

OK Mr. dare me anything. I dare your punk ass to go empty out your bank account and mail it to me.

See... you a punk. You ain't gonna do it.

Which friend are you referring to?

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 03:22 AM
"people call me on shit I would do it"

The quintessential definition of a dumbass.

OK Mr. dare me anything. I dare your punk ass to go empty out your bank account and mail it to me.

See... you a punk. You ain't gonna do it.

Which friend are you referring to?which bank Lmfao!!!
my friend I introduced you to then youre drunken ass introduced me to.

ed_jaxon
09-30-2010, 05:50 AM
She ain't getting them back.

What was her name again?

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 05:55 AM
Sabrina sir...Lmfao shit was hilarious though I will never forget ed trying to introduce me to firstly an LA girl secondly my own friend who I introduced him to.

ed_jaxon
09-30-2010, 06:02 AM
Could have hooked up with her but preferred the company of you and O.

I am pathetic.

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 06:06 AM
but you did get a free meal oh no we used your money for the tip Lmfao O picked up the tab bwahahahahhaha LMFAO!

hippifried
09-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Peyote slathered in honey to try & kill the bitter taste. It doesn't work. It was years before I could even think about eating honey again.

princevince89
09-30-2010, 09:11 AM
Peyote slathered in honey to try & kill the bitter taste. It doesn't work. It was years before I could even think about eating honey again.

How is peyote btw? Ive always wanted to try it but its hard to find in NYC ya know? I heard there's some church in new Mexico that's allowed to use it because of "freedom of religion."

Tika
09-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Tea with milk that had curdled. Last mouthful had lumps and bits in it :(

Caff_Racer
09-30-2010, 12:24 PM
"Tripes à la mode de Caen" (for the gastronomically-challenge amongst you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidoine_Benoît#Tripes_.C3.A0_la_mode_de_Caen)

Porridge and Ready Brek come a close equal second

amberskyi
09-30-2010, 12:49 PM
How is peyote btw? Ive always wanted to try it but its hard to find in NYC ya know? I heard there's some church in new Mexico that's allowed to use it because of "freedom of religion."

waaayyy intense trip from what i heard.im too scared to try but my friend swears by it.

Intrepid
09-30-2010, 02:44 PM
I tried kimchee when I was in Korea. That's probably the worst for me.

sunairco
09-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Lutefisk. Bad enough that I nearly puked after the first taste, I had to be nice and show that I like it. Worse yet, if you don't immediately puke, wait to you find out how it's made. I've eaten a lot of wierd and smelly things in my life, but this shit takes it over the top.

BLKGSXR
09-30-2010, 09:17 PM
waaayyy intense trip from what i heard.im too scared to try but my friend swears by it.
fuck that thizzzing is a trip :D

Coroner
09-30-2010, 09:26 PM
It was some bitter British jam. Horrible stuff.

Jericho
10-01-2010, 04:08 PM
"Tripes à la mode de Caen"

Holy Shit...Literally! :lol:

Jericho
10-01-2010, 04:09 PM
It was some bitter British jam. Horrible stuff.

I'm intrigued, Marmalade, by any chance?

sunairco
10-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Marmite or Vegemite

hippifried
10-01-2010, 09:03 PM
It's a psychedelic drug. The effects are similar to other psychedelics, such as LSD, MDA or MDMA, Dimethyltryptamine, etc... It's hard to explain to someone who's never experienced it. It's like dreaming while being awake & aware at the same time. The "halucinations" themselves are dependent on your own mind. They can range from extremely vivid & realistic to cartoonish, & some people don't halucinate at all. Since I'm not a mind reader, I don't recommend or try to dissuade their use. If you're comfortable in your own head, it can be fun or even enlifhtening. If you have any mental problems, they can be extremely heightened.

There's something like 17 different alkaloids in peyote that are psychoactive, with mescaline being chief among them. Mescaline exists in synthetic form or as an extraction, but on the black market, you never really know what you're getting. You can't fake a peyote button, They're rare because they require specific conditions & take a couple of years to grow. You need good connections & some luck to find them. Many of the Indians who use them for religious purposes aren't too sympathetic to recreational users.

The main impediment to eating the buttons, once you find them, is the flavor. They literally taste like rotting shit, & there's really no masking it, especially when they're fresh. You get the best effect if you chew them well. There's a technique of chewing with the back molars & keeping everything pushed toward the cheek & letting the juices flow down the side of the throat, avoiding the tongue. The dried ones are a little easier, but hard to chew, Best to crush them up first. A bowl of "Grapenuts" & milk works well as a vehicle, but you have to eat fast. Peyote tea, taken as an enema, works real good & won't upset the stomach.

ed_jaxon
10-01-2010, 09:17 PM
I got all ya'll beat.

A few years back I poured myself a cup of coffee from our work coffee station and slapped my top on my travel mug.

I took a sip and felt something slide in my mouth. I spit it out and saw a dead roach there. Fuck that was nasty. I can barely even type this without gagging at the fuckin memory.

sunairco
10-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Back during the 90's I was working nights and the coffee machine had been dead for a while. I had nothing better to do and took it apart to see if there was anything visibly wrong with it or put in for a new one. Down in the bottom of the reservoir were several bleached roach carcasses that apparently crawled in through where you poured in the water. I couldn't resist putting them on a paper plate with a note for morning shift. We not only got a new fancy coffee service, they hired some company that installed,maintained,and stocked it.

Anyone old enough to remember when they used to bring the salad dressing to your table in the 4 bowl carrier? Anyone ever spoon down to the bottom to see what was there? Do we want to go here?

irongoddess
10-01-2010, 11:35 PM
i wanted to see what this big Mac was all about
so in 2001 i tried it
i was sick for a week
i don`t know how people can eat junk food every day!