PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual Recruitment

sunairco
09-27-2010, 11:15 PM
I use to hear this a lot when I was a kid. My mom used to say it along with "groom". This predatory image of "They" was always framed in the context of a frail and effeminate being with a lisp and thick glasses in the shadows of a playground or a transvestite with a bad wig and kleenex stuffed bra that lured impressionable, young men. Sort of the stranger offering candy thing. Once in their "clutches" or "They got their hands on you", "They" some how converted you. I never figured that part out. I guess it was supposed to be like a vampire bite. You know, you were suddenly under their power. Nobody ever explained that "bite" to me or how that was suppose to work. It must have been true, the State of Florida produced a pamphlet back then about "Them" and how "They" seduce children. Jerry Falwell said so, Anita Bryant said so, Dragnet said so, so did Adam 12 back then. In fact, according to Adam 12, the boys also got staph infections from "Them". Hell, even our police chief testified to the Kefauver congressional commission "They" did. I just want to know what "They" do and how this metamorphosis happens. Weird, I guess it's like an alien implant if you take all these people at their word.

The girls here claim there's a lot of homosexuals on this board.

Do you think one of "Them" can explain to us how "They" "recruit"? This is like homosexual reproduction right? They must have got recruited at one time too.

Jericho
09-28-2010, 01:59 AM
Poor old Jimmy Barnes! :shrug

Gilian
09-28-2010, 03:00 AM
I use to hear this a lot when I was a kid. My mom used to say it along with "groom". This predatory image of "They" was always framed in the context of a frail and effeminate being with a lisp and thick glasses in the shadows of a playground or a transvestite with a bad wig and kleenex stuffed bra that lured impressionable, young men. Sort of the stranger offering candy thing. Once in their "clutches" or "They got their hands on you", "They" some how converted you. I never figured that part out. I guess it was supposed to be like a vampire bite. You know, you were suddenly under their power. Nobody ever explained that "bite" to me or how that was suppose to work. It must have been true, the State of Florida produced a pamphlet back then about "Them" and how "They" seduce children. Jerry Falwell said so, Anita Bryant said so, Dragnet said so, so did Adam 12 back then. In fact, according to Adam 12, the boys also got staph infections from "Them". Hell, even our police chief testified to the Kefauver congressional commission "They" did. I just want to know what "They" do and how this metamorphosis happens. Weird, I guess it's like an alien implant if you take all these people at their word.

The girls here claim there's a lot of homosexuals on this board.

Do you think one of "Them" can explain to us how "They" "recruit"? This is like homosexual reproduction right? They must have got recruited at one time too.

Is this guy for real????

rockabilly
09-28-2010, 03:11 AM
They give out free hats and t-shirts. :shrug

Jericho
09-28-2010, 03:19 AM
They give out free hats and t-shirts. :shrug

How many'd ya get? :hide-1:

rockabilly
09-28-2010, 03:39 AM
None , some whelsh bastard named Jericho cleaned them out. :p

Jericho
09-28-2010, 04:18 AM
None , some whelsh bastard named Jericho cleaned them out. :p

Never mind, i'm sure he'll be there again...Next week! :whistle:

trish
09-28-2010, 06:22 AM
Do you think one of "Them" can explain to us how "They" "recruit"? This is like homosexual reproduction right? They must have got recruited at one time too. If "they" told ya, "they'd" have to kill ya.