PDA

View Full Version : "Ladies" respond only!

Gilian
09-26-2010, 06:25 PM
All day u can read what all of us guys are into...but what fantasy or fetish means immediate "wood"/pre-cum for you "girls" when you only think about it? Explain if possible... guys take note

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-26-2010, 07:51 PM
A day off.

Gilian
09-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Finally ure chance , to give us guys an inside in the tranny mind, and u guys turn shy!

rockabilly
09-27-2010, 06:15 PM
I think they like money , I read that somewhere.

Oh and designer handbags and shoes ... no knockoffs though these girls can smell imitation.

A thread like this was done before and went nowhere btw.

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 06:23 PM
something creative , maybe being taken out to a live band, concert, just treated like a normal civislied human being .....

Someone playing guitar to me is a winner

BellaBellucci
09-27-2010, 06:33 PM
It really turns me on when someone puts the feminine in quotes (i.e. 'ladies').

Oh yeah. It makes me wet. :roll:

~BB~

Gilian
09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
ok, thread is closed

alyssaluxor
09-27-2010, 08:35 PM
2 straight hot yummy guys sucking each others DICK ;)

BLKGSXR
09-27-2010, 08:43 PM
if their straight they wouldnt do that....now if it was gsxr teaching you how Americans have intercourse it would be like Daaaaaaaaaaamn ittttttt shit was amazing Lmfao im jk Im celibate :p sex is nothing but a feeling to me.

tsparisangelline
09-27-2010, 09:19 PM
I get turned on as soon as hands go around my neck.

ed_jaxon
09-27-2010, 09:28 PM
if their straight they wouldnt do that....now if it was gsxr teaching you how Americans have intercourse it would be like Daaaaaaaaaaamn ittttttt shit was amazing Lmfao im jk Im celibate :p sex is nothing but a feeling to me.

Yeah you be celibate but not by choice.

Ryz
09-27-2010, 09:32 PM

wtf how does that work?
Don't you mean gay guys?

amberskyi
09-27-2010, 09:57 PM
It really turns me on when someone puts the feminine in quotes (i.e. 'ladies').

Oh yeah. It makes me wet. :roll:

~BB~

LMFAO!!! girl...ditto

goku
09-28-2010, 01:44 AM
I get turned on as soon as hands go around my neck.

That's funny, because I've been wanting to choke the shit out of you for a minute now.

amberskyi
09-28-2010, 01:49 AM
That's funny, because I've been wanting to choke the shit out of you for a minute now.

0_0 oh shit lol

tsparisangelline
09-28-2010, 04:22 AM

naw, your to whitewashed for my tastes :P

goku
09-28-2010, 07:13 AM
naw, your to whitewashed for my tastes :P

LOL

That's cool, we can be friends. I will even give you a ride to see yo thug ass nigga during visiting hours on Sundays. Yall can talk through the glass about how he is getting fucked in the ass at night in his cell, or passed around with his pockets turned out, for a pack of Kools. That's where them kind of black men always end up. Meanwhile, I will still be ridin clean(and legal), whitewashed as hell!

:dancing:

TsVanessa69
09-28-2010, 08:01 AM
wtf how does that work?
Don't you mean gay guys?
Hell naw, she means 2 STRAIGHT guys.
The gag is, they will do it, not for long and I have never snitched and I never would, but it made my dick hard as a rock and I shot a bucket of cum all over my chest and face and hit one of them in the face too!

TsVanessa69
09-28-2010, 08:08 AM
I would like to rent a nice big hotel room in Midtown Manhattan on about the 24th floor overlooking Times Square with the windows open for the world to see me and 1 light skinned black boy, one dark skinned boy, a Dominican and a Puerto Rican, an extacy pill and some weed and henny!
I would want them to fuck me till I couldnt walk anymore then feed me breakfast in the morning in bed then start all over for about 2 day in a row. then throw them out the room and never speak to them again!

tsparisangelline
09-28-2010, 08:16 AM
LOL

That's cool, we can be friends. I will even give you a ride to see yo thug ass nigga during visiting hours on Sundays. Yall can talk through the glass about how he is getting fucked in the ass at night in his cell, or passed around with his pockets turned out, for a pack of Kools. That's where them kind of black men always end up. Meanwhile, I will still be ridin clean(and legal), whitewashed as hell!

:dancing:

I never said I wanted a thug, but I do want a dude who is not insanely submissive and polite.

Ryz
09-28-2010, 08:17 AM
Hell naw, she means 2 STRAIGHT guys.
The gag is, they will do it, not for long and I have never snitched and I never would, but it made my dick hard as a rock and I shot a bucket of cum all over my chest and face and hit one of them in the face too!

Sounds pretty gay to me :shrugs

Yoite
09-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Three-some
Nothing I love more then cock in my ass and pussy in my face. I like being the middle of the train :3