PDA

View Full Version : Venus

consort44
09-25-2010, 04:55 AM
What happened to Venus from NY and DC? She's gone from Eros.

Looking 4 Now
09-25-2010, 05:28 AM
i think she's in dc

consort44
09-25-2010, 08:31 PM
I think she is too but no ads and no return calls or e-mail. Maybe she's out of the biz.

NotHereNotThere
09-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Currently in a Baltimore area hospital being treated for PCP Pneumonia ... you can deduce the rest.

consort44
09-29-2010, 07:39 AM
How do you know this? All bs aside there are a lot of Venus' fans who are worried about her and that kind of statement does no one any good unless, of course, you can back it up.

GhostInNYC
09-29-2010, 07:45 AM
This was posted by Venus on another board. I've had the pleasure of being with her, a truly exquisite lady:

"Hi Guys,

I am Venus (NY), Currently I am in DC and some of you might notice I didn't advertise anymore and my website wasn't online which it was my intention, I might have it up online once in awhile, but for now I am trying to move on to other different kind of business that I think I can do it well too

It was my bad for not announce it here to let you guys know, Unfortunately some of you gentleman called and emails asking me if I am OK, thank you so much for your concerned and they said someone wrote in other TS website that "I was sick in a hospital" which it's not true, I am not sure if a person who wrote that meant it for me or not(might be other Venus), So to answer to that, I am better than OK, I am great, Happy, and very Healthy both of my body and mind.

Again, I thanks you guys so much for worrying with my well being, I was glad and fortunate to had met lots of great people from here which I value our friendship dearly, I thank you.

Venus"

consort44
09-30-2010, 07:06 AM
No reply from the poster who inferred Venus was HIV positive. I asked him to back up his statement and, well, nothing. Somehow I'm not suprised.