PDA

View Full Version : Ode to A Queen Class Act!!

tsdvdman
09-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Sunny Dee is one of the classiest finest tgirls out there. She dresses so sexy and girly. I know there's other threads about her and so on, but she used to post and comment here from time to time. I don't know about you guys, but I miss the quality girls like Sunny Dee who would interact in ways that was more real as opposed to,,well,,you know what I mean. She is even nicer in person. So I thought I would give her another long overdue shout. As far as class and authentic feminine swagger, she is the queen!!

lisaparadise
09-23-2010, 05:33 PM
co-sign one of the nicest chicks and so so beautifull

Ryz
09-23-2010, 05:34 PM
ah, I needa leave boring toronto :/

95racer
09-23-2010, 05:43 PM
OMG, what a photo!!

saintpatrick
09-23-2010, 06:46 PM
My first TS party in NYC, third woman I run into is Sunny. I am stunned. She does the best job of making me feel welcome. Although she gently makes it clear that she is "not available" it's wonderful just to shake her hand. I go on to have an excellent evening with somebody else, but I have to thank Sunny for starting the night off right.

tvman999
09-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Sunny is such a perfect name....... she always has a smile that brings "Sunshine and Delight" to every occasion that I run into her her. Love you Sunny !!!!

tsdvdman
09-23-2010, 11:06 PM
My first TS party in NYC, third woman I run into is Sunny. I am stunned. She does the best job of making me feel welcome. Although she gently makes it clear that she is "not available" it's wonderful just to shake her hand. I go on to have an excellent evening with somebody else, but I have to thank Sunny for starting the night off right.

I actually had the same experience. My first NY party I hung outside for a while,,a little nervous not knowing what to expect. When I finally decided to go in I was floored by Sunny. I really thought she was just a GG working the door at first. She was so cool and welcoming,,we ended up chatting for a while even while she was greeting others coming in. I I felt good after talking to her and went in and had a blast. But I have to admit,,I kept going outside to smoke a cigarette just to get more glimpses of her beauty and charm.

keepingitreal470
09-24-2010, 01:16 AM
She's stunning. I'll even go on record and say she is completely unspookable, and even more passable than Jen Paris. Look at the pic where they're right next to each other. Its not even close.

ELSAPO
09-24-2010, 04:59 AM
nice thread and very deserving. Nice pics too.

tsdvdman
09-24-2010, 05:32 AM
She's stunning. I'll even go on record and say she is completely unspookable, and even more passable than Jen Paris. Look at the pic where they're right next to each other. Its not even close.

Brotha I totally agree you. You just said it before me. I swear I did not know,, Yes,,I admit,I did not even know she was TS until I started talking to her. Just look at the way she dresses in jeans and boots. She is sooo feminine sexy and natural looking. It's unbelievable. Super model type shit. I'm surprised more girls aren't chiming in on the love for one of their own. Or is it because it's not about any drama,,or they hatin>>LOL>>. You can't even hate on someone as beautiful and gorgeous as Sunny is. I mean,,come on,,,

lisaparadise
09-24-2010, 11:50 AM
ah, i needa leave boring toronto :/dont let the door hit ya on the way out bitch

Star Angel 86
09-24-2010, 03:59 PM
dont let the door hit ya on the way out bitch

I was about to say one of my favorite Canadian lasses is in Toronto.:lol::cool::cheers: