PDA

View Full Version : The next Manny Pacquiao is a TGirl!

alyssaluxor
09-21-2010, 08:32 PM
YouTube - boxing ng bading (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QH4qWMpack)

Stavros
09-22-2010, 06:22 PM
And I thought Cock fighting was bad enough...!!

Gthoma2a
09-22-2010, 09:16 PM
They need to stick to other professions. This will take away their looks and they aren't at a high enough quality (it looks like my nephew trying to fight honestly) to really make it. I would like lube-wrestling competitions between them, though!

BLKGSXR
09-22-2010, 11:18 PM
They need to stick to other professions. This will take away their looks and they aren't at a high enough quality (it looks like my nephew trying to fight honestly) to really make it. I would like lube-wrestling competitions between them, though!
sometimes not saying a damn thing is the best thing....It was entertaining dont get me wrong...this is pertaining to alot of guys..Stop thinking with the southern HEAD think with the northern head.... :)

Gthoma2a
09-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Well, I don't like women's boxing/mma until they actually get skill. I love seeing talented women like Cristiane Santos fight, but I hate seeing amateurs that have no real skill breaking bones. It seems bad to me. If they want to compete, do something that is interesting and can make them significant money. Women fighting with no skill usually need to have a gimmick to market them (or should).

phobun
09-23-2010, 01:33 AM
YouTube - boxing ng bading (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QH4qWMpack)

This is like a slow motion version of HA forum.

alyssaluxor
09-23-2010, 11:53 AM
actually thats just for fun those TS girls are just having fun dont take it seriously just enjoy life be happy ;)

slinky
09-23-2010, 02:01 PM
YouTube - Nong Tum - National Geography (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqVezNZ4yxU&feature=related)

Gthoma2a
09-23-2010, 02:49 PM
actually thats just for fun those TS girls are just having fun dont take it seriously just enjoy life be happy ;)

That's cool. I was just noticing the crowd and assuming that they were trying to get some kind of gate and a marketing concept that would be more effective kicked in. If it wasn't for any type of profit, it's all good, then.

alyssaluxor
09-23-2010, 08:40 PM
That's cool. I was just noticing the crowd and assuming that they were trying to get some kind of gate and a marketing concept that would be more effective kicked in. If it wasn't for any type of profit, it's all good, then.

is that you in your avatar?

seems to have such a yummy bod want to lick it good all over :jerkoff

Gthoma2a
09-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Thank you, you are beautiful and the licking would be mutual. That is me, I am using it as motivation to keep working out. I am not in as good shape as I used to be when I wrestled, but that was me about two weeks ago now. Hopefully I improve from that pic, because I don't want to be considered a stereotypical out of shape American when I move to Sao Paulo and even travel elsewhere. Sorry to ramble.

alyssaluxor
09-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Thank you, you are beautiful and the licking would be mutual. That is me, I am using it as motivation to keep working out. I am not in as good shape as I used to be when I wrestled, but that was me about two weeks ago now. Hopefully I improve from that pic, because I don't want to be considered a stereotypical out of shape American when I move to Sao Paulo and even travel elsewhere. Sorry to ramble.

wow youre a wrestler before, im sure youre a strong guy. i like strong man who can FUCK long time in bed uhmmmm!

you have more sexy naked pics baby boy? how about your DICK? im sure its yummy *wink wink*

Gthoma2a
09-24-2010, 05:30 PM
I could take one, but I am not posting IT on the site, PM would be cool. I will tell you that it is only 7 1/2. It meets its needs, though.

alyssaluxor
09-24-2010, 05:43 PM
I could take one, but I am not posting IT on the site, PM would be cool. I will tell you that it is only 7 1/2. It meets its needs, though.

Ohhh my Goshhh! thats yummy! yes send it tru PM now!!!

Im so want to suck some yummy COCK now!!! ;)