PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been caught?

pasta2000
09-19-2010, 12:21 AM
How many guys on here have GG friends that are cool with you being interested in TS ladies. And how many have been caught by your GG friends and they didn't know you were interested in TS ladies?

dderek123
09-19-2010, 02:50 AM
Happens to me all the time. People are usually surprised but over here in Thailand there is more understanding for TS. It still makes some people uncomfortable and I am the target for some jokes and ribbing but it rolls off my back. It's easy to put up with all of that when you are surrounded by beautiful ladyboys (when single) or have a ladyboy girlfriend because they really know how to make you happy!

Out here in Thailand its common for people to marry ladyboys. We can have the ceremony but can't register it with the government. So for the most part people are really accepting here especially with the more passable ladyboys.

Apparently, it's a bit like this in the phillipines. And from what I see in the dating websites there are literally thousands of single ladyboys looking for a boyfriend.

Check out, mythailadyboy.com or dateinasia.com.

Amsterdamage
09-19-2010, 04:26 AM
my gf 'caught' me once, as in i have a TS friend in my blackberry messenger, and she found out. it wasnt like i was keeping it a secret but i wasn't blatent about it either. and her and i have normal conversations, no dirty talk, so yeah not a big deal, but i do have a couple of TS friends in my facebook so she is kinda starting to develop some concerns now...more 'competition' for her..you know how girls think haha. anyway i'm a good boy. mostly.

pasta2000
09-19-2010, 04:30 AM
Out here in Thailand its common for people to marry ladyboys. We can have the ceremony but can't register it with the government. So for the most part people are really accepting here especially with the more passable ladyboys.

THANKS! Wow, you lucky bastard, Is that how the city got it's name? :-)

dderek123
09-19-2010, 04:43 AM

THANKS! Wow, you lucky bastard, Is that how the city got it's name? :-)

Haha yeah i guess so. But its not rosey for TS out here 100% of the time but much better than back home in Canada for me. If you wish to live free and happy you can do so if you are gay, or into ladyboys or whatever.

pasta2000
09-19-2010, 05:07 AM
And I'm sure a lot more liberal than the states! Oh yeah, nice site also!

dderek123
09-19-2010, 05:12 AM
And I'm sure a lot more liberal than the states! Oh yeah, nice site also!

oh yeah those websites are really good. there are some working girls or party girls on there but most of the ladyboys on those sites are looking for a steady relationship. if you treat them with respect and they like you they will treat you like a king.

pasta2000
09-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Good Stuff, now all I need to do is get over there!

Star Angel 86
09-19-2010, 05:30 AM
Having worked around strippers this one lass we were like brother and sister.We went out drinking heavily we went to this topless bar and afterwords I told her about this one bar that was open and we could continue drinking.It was a TS bar and from that point on I do believe the lass thought I was gay.Oh well I made a friend for life and someone I can truly trust.You can always have sex.

jedimaster
09-19-2010, 07:35 AM
got caught by one of my former GFs (gg) and she took it really badly. Some women just don't have the circuitry to understand the T thing. not that they're stupid, all of the girls i've dated or had relationships with have been of high intelligence, not a single dumb one as i can't stand those lol. BUT you can be super smart and still be biased or shocked or scared. The one i'm telling you about just took it totally backwards though she never thought i was gay, which was perhaps the thing that confused her the most: how come i can be ALL MAN and still look at a TS woman? in fact, she didn't even regard them as women, which i found offensive and sad but i didn't judge her. She was hurt as hell in her womanhood self-esteem until i guess she just moved on.

This has to do with some other related threads about the pros and cons of telling your GG significant other about your thing for TS. Not going into it here.

NO i haven't TOLD any other girl but i've been wanting really badly to tell one, prolly one of my lesbian girl friends (NOT lesbian GIRLFRIEND), you know, straight guys know lesbian girls whom they are friends with, and straight girls know gay guys whom they are friends with. Well, one of those. Just for the sake of sharing it with someone and having an intelligent conversation about it without feeling judged or mocked.

dderek123
09-19-2010, 07:44 AM
NO i haven't TOLD any other girl but i've been wanting really badly to tell one, prolly one of my lesbian girl friends (NOT lesbian GIRLFRIEND), you know, straight guys know lesbian girls whom they are friends with, and straight girls know gay guys whom they are friends with. Well, one of those. Just for the sake of sharing it with someone and having an intelligent conversation about it without feeling judged or mocked.

Sounds like you should let it all hang out if this is more than just a fetish. Or go make some new friends who are into the scene and will be supportive. Once you get it off your chest it will be a big weight off your shoulders. And then you can get on with it and go find the TS of your dreams. FYI, Most people don't care that much, usually people are too worried about themselves and their own interests to stop and think about what you do.

And, some people will be interested to discuss it with you. They will want to know more about why you feel the way you do and what it is like.

But there are always haters, but fuck them. There is always someone to criticize something and anything.

Do it!

droog
09-19-2010, 03:10 PM

jedimaster... i like ts as well, but i like guys too, but only certain types. i'm not much into girls other than as friends. back in may i updated my facebook page to indicate to my friends that i was bi-sexual. before i did this is i was terrified/paranoid that people who didn't know would stop talking to me, but no one has said anything negative to me, in fact, some messaged me saying they already knew! i feel so much better about myself now and don't have to worry anymore about what i say/type or who i hang out with or where i hang out. if you have lesbian friends like you said, chances are they already know you are gay/bi if they know you at all. talk to the girl you trust most, if she is truly your friend then she will support you.

@dderek123: your avatar gave me a seizure.

alpha2117
09-19-2010, 04:14 PM
One of my female freinds had a bad break up and I took her out for a night just to get her out having fun and we ended up in a club then one of my exes walks over and stickes her tongue half way down my throat. My freind had no idea I had gone out with a TS. She was cool with it though.

dderek123
09-19-2010, 06:04 PM
jedimaster... i like ts as well, but i like guys too, but only certain types. i'm not much into girls other than as friends. back in may i updated my facebook page to indicate to my friends that i was bi-sexual. before i did this is i was terrified/paranoid that people who didn't know would stop talking to me, but no one has said anything negative to me, in fact, some messaged me saying they already knew! i feel so much better about myself now and don't have to worry anymore about what i say/type or who i hang out with or where i hang out. if you have lesbian friends like you said, chances are they already know you are gay/bi if they know you at all. talk to the girl you trust most, if she is truly your friend then she will support you.

:iagree:
Rock on droog! I am slowly developing that network of friends over here in Thailand.

I think HA would be nice if we had threads like this more often. More supporting and less cutting remarks. Most "chasers" (don't like that term much even though it is accurate for a lot of people) are probably wanting to live their life in a way so that they can be free to pursue what makes them happy. Living a lie can eventually alienate you from everything and everyone. Best to get out there and keep it real as they say.
:party::dancing::banana::grouphug

jedimaster
09-19-2010, 09:14 PM
hey dderek123 and droog, thanks for the support! :)

well i'm not gay (ah that everlasting debate!), have less than zero interest in men, and absolutely ADORE women, mainly GGs and then TS. i don't think i'll ever stop lusting after (and generally admiring) Genetic women.

Nobody has a clue as far as i know. WHen i mentioned my lesbian friends it was pointing out a small segment of my "friend population" that i know wouldn't be judgemental of me.

Either way, tell or not, it's terrible to get caught by a GG whom you happen to have a relationship with: both of you will have a shitty time because of it, IF the girl does not understand your thing, and chances are she won't.

pasta2000
09-19-2010, 09:47 PM
I still love almost everything about women, the curves, their smell, especially their shapely butts, their breast, not their bad attitudes(goes for men, women, TG, etc.) I became fascinated by TG woman approx. 1996 or so, when you get those gonzo mail order videos, and then I saw my first TG woman. Been fascinated by them ever since. Although I date exclusively GG's, I still have interest in TG's. I beat myself up sometimes thinking I have to make a decision, But I'm not married so I feel like I can do what I want, without intentionally hurting someone's feelings.

droog
09-20-2010, 11:19 AM

i was only kidding! you didn't have to go and change it!

dderek123
09-20-2010, 04:47 PM
i was only kidding! you didn't have to go and change it!
no worries m8
ahhhh i see. a lot of the times i don't pick up well on sarcasm on internet message boards. maybe that could be the cause of the huge number of flame wars here...