PDA

View Full Version : Latest Update on Amydaly.com - skater/emo girl set

AmyDaly
09-18-2010, 12:48 AM
I decided to skate to band practice last week and on the way I got pulled over by a cop. I had to suck his cock to get out of the ticket, but of course it made me late. By the time I got there, I was SO Exhausted that I had to just relax for a minute. Well...you know me. I just took off my pants and started pleasuring myself right there with everyone in the next room over! I don't think they will notice the cum on my pants later hehehe!

www.amydaly.com

AmyDaly
09-18-2010, 12:49 AM
aaaand last one

rockabilly
09-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Nice pics Amy , Do you know any tricks ... for your skateboard.

How long you been a ramp tramp?

Gthoma2a
09-18-2010, 12:59 AM
It'd be cool to see you just skate in a youtube thing. Hot girl who can skate, that's a double threat.

"Ramp tramp"? Nice!

rockabilly
09-18-2010, 01:03 AM
She tears it up on a homemade halfpipe in her backyard , grabbing mad air and pulling tailgrabs like a pro.

Gthoma2a
09-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Damn, gotta love multi-talented girls. I used to try (more like pretend to try since I had friends who went into the skate direction and I still hung out with them, trying to do some stuff, but not break anything and miss wrestling). That is cool that she can actually do stuff, though.

cerulean
09-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Amy gets prettier. Wow!

AmyDaly
09-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Nice pics Amy , Do you know any tricks ... for your skateboard.

How long you been a ramp tramp?
heh thanks...I am not really good with tricks. It used to be my main way of transportation in high school and college. I could go down some huge hills and stuff though by the beach

It'd be cool to see you just skate in a youtube thing. Hot girl who can skate, that's a double threat.

"Ramp tramp"? Nice!
I totally would if it would be worth watching lol... I don't think it was be very entertaining watching me go down hills and just skate around lol

She tears it up on a homemade halfpipe in her backyard , grabbing mad air and pulling tailgrabs like a pro.
Its kinda funny you say that because I did used to have a half pipe in my backyard. It was made out of some cheap wood and wasn't spaced out properly. You'd fall flat on your face if you weren't really careful...it was kinda funny

Amy gets prettier. Wow!

Helvis2012
09-20-2010, 04:39 AM
Skate to live.....live to skate.