PDA

View Full Version : Hung Angels is like...

tsluver247
11-19-2005, 10:45 PM
..potato chips and masturbation, once you start you can't stop. :wink: :lol: I say that because I see so many posters saying good bye but they come back or lurk.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Well kiddies it has truly been entertaining but I must bid u farewell. I am Not deleting my account here so need for the snyde "She'll be back, They always come back!" remarks. I just won't have as much time to be here cuz photo attachments have been added to my forum site ..com so I'll be busy over there.

in case this thread is directed to me... please read the BOLD text.

BlackAdder
11-19-2005, 10:58 PM
Funny...I dont see your posts slowing down any .ca 8)

Ecstatic
11-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Oh yeah, she's definitely been posting less frequently here, but I'm glad she's still hanging out from time to time.

tsluver247
11-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Well kiddies it has truly been entertaining but I must bid u farewell. I am Not deleting my account here so need for the snyde "She'll be back, They always come back!" remarks. I just won't have as much time to be here cuz photo attachments have been added to my forum site ..com so I'll be busy over there.

It was not directed to you. It was a general statement.

Baran
11-19-2005, 11:21 PM

It was not directed to you. It was a general statement.

From what i read, the internet can be an addiction and just as bad as alcohol. I even heard some people need treatment to get off internet adiction. That is not a joke.
Does anyone else think that internet addiction is a danger?

chefmike
11-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Funny...I dont see your posts slowing down any .ca 8)

Remember who you're talking to, BlackAdder, you're feeding----> http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_Mani.jpg

BeardedOne
11-20-2005, 02:17 AM
From what i read, the internet can be an addiction and just as bad as alcohol. I even heard some people need treatment to get off internet adiction. That is not a joke.
Does anyone else think that internet addiction is a danger?

Did you read that on the internet? JK :)

It would be a danger if you didn't go to work or get any sleep because you were always suckling at the phosphor teat (Though this is gradually changing to the LCD teat).

People think I'm addicted to the net, always saying "Get a life", but they never seem to offer any viable alternatives. Due to some issues I have had with relationships in the past and with the world as a whole (I've heard a bullet say "Wheat!" more than once) I am a bit of a hermit and get a lot of my social interaction via the net. I also communicate better in writing than I do verbally, so I rant with a little more confidence via the keyboard.

Just because I have a computer in every room of the house and two laptops in the car doesn't mean I'm addicted, it means I'm...uh...er...Give me a bit, I'll make up a word if I have to...I know! Technically astute. :)

How fitting, it's like that song:

"I'm a dick...
I'm a dick...
I'm a-dick-ted to you"

What a turn this one's taken. :lol: I thought it was going to start out like the old tale of the blind men all trying to describe an elephant based on which part they were touching.

An elephant is like a...