PDA

View Full Version : Rubyts

Ihavenoclue
09-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Has anyone been with rubyts before? She is really hot, but I heard that she is had raw sex with few guys in her vids before so that worries me a bit. I don't want to judge someone I don't know, so I wanted to hear honest opinion about her. She got nice fat ass I can care less about her cock

giovanni_hotel
09-17-2010, 12:44 AM
I got a lotta lust for Ruby, but when Alyssa87 jetted, so did Ruby.

It sounds like you're implying she has some health issues?? I hope she's alright.

Ihavenoclue
09-17-2010, 12:53 AM
What happened to alyssa87

sucka4chix
09-17-2010, 01:09 AM
What happened to alyssa87
Nothing, she just got ghost like everybody else. Both used to post here alot. Never met Ruby in person, but I had a thing for her waaaaay back when she was in the coming soons on Shemale Yum as Gabi. She used to have a YouTube account but her vids were so buckwild I think she kept getting hassled. She should have her own reality show. She's one of the most interesting girls out there. Yes she has some bareback vids but she gets mad when people suggest she's reckless. She says they're all boyfriends and she knows their status. She's had HIV hit very close to home so she knows better(?)

BeardedOne
09-17-2010, 02:23 AM
I know the lady and have been with her and she's an absolute doll. I can't speak for the stuff mentioned above, but that's an individual thing and in Ruby's case I trust her implicitly.

We chat from time to time and I was hoping to meet up with her during an upcoming biz trip. I'll give her a head's up to stop by an vizzit HA. :)

AsiaMei
09-17-2010, 05:11 AM
Alyssa is just fine, u guy's can still find her on NiteFlirt :)

www.niteflirt.com/alyssa

hotnphx
09-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Would love to see some Videos of Ruby in action.