PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful black tgirl..

drock
11-19-2005, 05:21 PM
This girl here is stunningly beautiful; does anyone here know who she is?

drock
11-19-2005, 05:24 PM
more of this beautiful black sista

drock
11-19-2005, 05:26 PM
8)

drock
11-19-2005, 05:28 PM
:lol:

Lavonne
11-19-2005, 05:51 PM
From what I can see in these pictures she has a MASSIVE pair of balls. I'd love to see more.

Sinister
11-19-2005, 05:57 PM
she's definately one of the more hotter ts hands down. do u have anymore of her in those stockings?

drock
11-19-2005, 05:57 PM
From what I can see in these pictures she has a MASSIVE pair of balls. I'd love to see more.

She has a massive dick too but i'm more impressed with how beautiful she is and how fine that body is.

drock
11-19-2005, 06:08 PM
she's definately one of the more hotter ts hands down. do u have anymore of her in those stockings?

I think I have a few more of her; I will check and post later. We are in agreement about her being onen of the hottest hands down.

Brideshead
11-19-2005, 06:15 PM

I think I have a few more of her; I will check and post later. We are in agreement about her being onen of the hottest hands down.

Yes.

BlackAdder
11-19-2005, 07:50 PM
interesting scars...

InHouston
11-19-2005, 07:58 PM

Whoah, not so fast there. I used to be a member on Franks site, and if I remember correctly, that girl has a very very bad ass job. I noticed these pictures aren't revealing her ass either. You can see how small her waiste is, then the large jump in size. Well, it continues clear around to the back and is a massive flabby bad implant job. I thought she was hot, until the robe came off and she turned around

:what

I mean ... ba-a-a-a-ad. Frank's profile on the site for her even says so and describes it as "a sack of potatos." I was surprised he put that up there. Hey drock, you sure you're not omitting those shots from this thread? :?:

gaiseric
11-19-2005, 11:43 PM
A very hot, beautiful girl - does anyone know her name

BigTime
11-20-2005, 04:05 AM

Whoah, not so fast there. I used to be a member on Franks site, and if I remember correctly, that girl has a very very bad ass job. I noticed these pictures aren't revealing her ass either. You can see how small her waiste is, then the large jump in size. Well, it continues clear around to the back and is a massive flabby bad implant job. I thought she was hot, until the robe came off and she turned around

I mean ... ba-a-a-a-ad. Frank's profile on the site for her even says so and describes it as "a sack of potatos." I was surprised he put that up there. Hey drock, you sure you're not omitting those shots from this thread? :?:

She's was going by the name Flavia, and I don't see nothing wrong with that ass.

Hugh Jarrod
11-20-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh yeah that's nice

canihavu
11-20-2005, 08:32 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drock
11-22-2005, 02:07 AM

Well then it sounds like frank is eiter a moron or a big hater?

Deepdarkfucker
11-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Yes she is

GroobySteven
11-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Well then it sounds like frank is eiter a moron or a big hater?

Let me think - shall we believe/trust Drocko - an ill-informed, ignorant psoter who contributes little other than adding comments at the end of others posts, or Frank who was there, has photographed maybe 400 TS's, photoshopped the images himself, is sometimes a moron but certainly less than you and most definately, not a hater.

Shut the fuck up on what you know nothing about.
Actual comments were:
"This was a hard shoot. I kind of felt bad. She was beautiful, but she had so much bad silicon injected that her ass looked like a sack of potatoes."

I was there when we picked her off the street for a shoot in Rio and she had way to much silicone in her ass.

Great looking girl apart from that though. Spoke no English.
Her name is Raquel.
The girl Bigtime posted is Flavia - completly different model - guess those people all look the same to you, huh? :roll:
seanchai