PDA

View Full Version : So I FINALLY met Jhaniah Love!!

TsVanessa69
09-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Yes I FINALLY met her face to face Sunday night on my way to take the train home from a get together with Mimi and some new friends and old friends. Im just sad to inform you guys it was not a good meeting. Seems like she pissed off some of the people she works the streets with and last night they got fed up with her bs. So they got her. So I saw her running down Belmont and Sheffield and she got caught. And the lession I learned that night was a time old thruth, as the young lady finished putting that ass whoopin on Jhaniah where EVERY punch the girl threw mad solid contact, she told Jhaniah, "Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash!

Schimmel
09-14-2010, 10:30 AM
... as the young lady finished putting that ass whoopin on Jhaniah where EVERY punch the girl threw mad solid contact

Nice!

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/efovtbbg/2.jpg

ARMANIXXX
09-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Yes I FINALLY met her face to face Sunday night on my way to take the train home from a get together with Mimi and some new friends and old friends. Im just sad to inform you guys it was not a good meeting. Seems like she pissed off some of the people she works the streets with and last night they got fed up with her bs. So they got her. So I saw her running down Belmont and Sheffield and she got caught. And the lession I learned that night was a time old thruth, as the young lady finished putting that ass whoopin on Jhaniah where EVERY punch the girl threw mad solid contact, she told Jhaniah, "Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash!

lol

You're happy about it.

And don't try to be all pretend....

You know you are.........

at the very least......

You're not sad about it.

keep it real babe.

lol

Beaner
09-14-2010, 11:13 AM
what's this all about?

ossumpeiEIEIO
09-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Congratulations!! I'm sure you must be sooooo proud.

bte
09-14-2010, 05:09 PM
So when she was talking all that smack about you, she had never met you before? What a loser. Who talks shit about someone that they never met before? Oh yeah, I forgot its the Internet. Maybe next time she will know not to run her mouth anymore.

KimberlyBanxxx
09-14-2010, 05:10 PM
oop
lmao
:hide-1:couldn't of been a pretty site

SunshyneMonroe
09-14-2010, 05:43 PM
I like Jhaniah she is a sweet girl..to me ne ways...

MrWonderful
09-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Vanessa, considering you are much older and wiser than the young TS girls on the street, maybe you could have intervened and prevented Ts on Ts crime from happening. It's possible you could have been the voice of reason and talked the girl out of beating up Jhaniah Love. Remember you are considered a well respected mother figure to many of the younger TS girls just beginning the journey, use that power to create positivity in the TS community.

Ryz
09-14-2010, 09:39 PM
oh and you didnt videotape it, what a shame

LittleGuy
09-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Im calling bullshit on this story.

giovanni_hotel
09-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Mr. Wonderful, are you tripping??
If you're gonna break up a fight in the streets that isn't even remotely related to you, better be prepared to get you azz kicked as well....or worse.

A solid ass whupping ain't the end of the world. SOmetimes it's exactly the right kind of 'growth experience' some folks need!!!

MrWonderful
09-14-2010, 11:01 PM
According to what I have heard, Vanessa is well respected on the streets of Chicago because she was a drug addicted streetwalker when she transitioned many years ago but found a way to achieve success, and gave up that lifestyle.

Vanessa is a role model to many of the younger TS girls on the path and they go to her for guidance. She could have played the role of mediator that night and prevented Jhaniah from getting assaulted. Vanessa may not be the prettiest Ts woman, however she has paid her dues on those mean streets and is now highly respected in the TS community.

Mr. Wonderful, are you tripping??
If you're gonna break up a fight in the streets that isn't even remotely related to you, better be prepared to get you azz kicked as well....or worse.

A solid ass whupping ain't the end of the world. SOmetimes it's exactly the right kind of 'growth experience' some folks need!!!

tsparisangelline
09-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Jhaniah hates Vanessa, so Vanessa doesn't give a shit about her.

Why would Vanessa help her?

Legend
09-14-2010, 11:10 PM
Vanessa, considering you are much older and wiser than the young TS girls on the street, maybe you could have intervened and prevented Ts on Ts crime from happening. It's possible you could have been the voice of reason and talked the girl out of beating up Jhaniah Love. Remember you are considered a well respected mother figure to many of the younger TS girls just beginning the journey, use that power to create positivity in the TS community.

Do you even know their history as i recall jhaniah called vanessa everything thing from a baboon to the n-word on here i think she showed restraint and that she is the bigger person by not getting physical with jhaniah that moment, it would have been stupid for vanessa to risk herself for somebody who is basically a lost cause.

MrWonderful
09-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Vanessa has turned the other cheek many times when those that she loves have betrayed her. What people don't realize is that Vanessa is like Mother Teresa and will take the shirt off her back to give to someone in need. Many of the girls on the streets call her "mother."

Jhaniah hates Vanessa, so Vanessa doesn't give a shit about her.

Why would Vanessa help her?

giovanni_hotel
09-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Mr. WOnderful, if you're logged in from Hawaii, ( RRIIIGGHHTT!), how do you 'know' so much about 'Nessa??

I can smell shade halfway around the planet.

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 12:27 AM
lol

You're happy about it.

And don't try to be all pretend....

You know you are.........

at the very least......

You're not sad about it.

keep it real babe.

lol
She went on another forum and made very hateful lying videos about me. I got her baned and she made another id. But yes, I keep it real, I was glad that bitch got a beat down. There was some nutcrackin as well. Now she knows what a size 11 feels like!

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Do you even know they history as i recall jhaniah called vanessa everything thing from a baboon to the n-word on here i think she showed restraint and that she is the bigger person by not getting physical with jhaniah that moment, it would have been stupid for vanessa to risk herself for somebody who is basically a lost cause.
the asswhooping was not gonna be stopped by me. Are you serious?? She fucked with the girls she walked the streets with. Those girls are girls who like to stab and who knows hwhat. Why didnt you step in!

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 12:30 AM
oh and you didnt videotape it, what a shame
I don't snitch. And if the video was posted, she may want to prosicute and a video would be in her favor, thus making me a snitch.

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Didnt she just get released from jail?
As a matter of fact, public knowledge but yes she was arrested twice

south ov da border
09-15-2010, 12:33 AM
She went on another forum and made very hateful lying videos about me. I got her baned and she made another id. But yes, I keep it real, I was glad that bitch got a beat down. There was some nutcrackin as well. Now she knows what a size 11 feels like!

felt this was relevant
YouTube - The Boondocks - Stomp Em im the NUTS!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgXTNBLaVtQ)
:yayo::yayo::yayo:

MrWonderful
09-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Vanessa, tell these people about the times when Johns and pimps assaulted you and/or robbed you of your money when you lived the life as a streetwalker. Let these people get a sense of the adversity you overcame to become the person you are today. This is the reason many of the streetwalkers in Chicago admire and respect you. People don't know about the mean streets and have no idea how it chews up and spits out many Ts girls, leaving them dead. Tell your story.

MrWonderful
09-15-2010, 01:04 AM
I really believe a movie needs to be made about Vanessa's life. She has sacrificed and done so much for the TS community.

BrendaQG
09-15-2010, 01:23 AM
Mr wonderful I don't know what world your living in but in this world one does not step into a fight like that. It's a good way to end up with a burst implant or a scar on the face.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 01:43 AM
It's probably Kelly again. lol

Seriously, how fucked up is it to tell your webmaster that you have cancer, just to shake them down for money, or that both of your parents are dead?

Poopy-pants is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. The lies never stop, and I bet neither do the fake IDs. Everyone knows this about Kelly now. How sad.

So how's "correa" doing anyway? Or "slash"? lol

ARMANIXXX
09-15-2010, 02:58 AM

That's why I like you.

lol

Silcc69
09-15-2010, 03:49 AM
I was reading this and I had to LOL at Vanessa and Mimi being friends again. But it wasn't in Vanessa's place considering how much shit Jhaniah has talked about her on here.

MrWonderful
09-15-2010, 03:52 AM
If I am Kelly than you are beautiful. We all know you are one hell of an ugly beast.

It's probably Kelly again. lol

Seriously, how fucked up is it to tell your webmaster that you have cancer, just to shake them down for money, or that both of your parents are dead?

Poopy-pants is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. The lies never stop, and I bet neither do the fake IDs. Everyone knows this about Kelly now. How sad.

So how's "correa" doing anyway? Or "slash"? lol

LittleGuy
09-15-2010, 05:13 AM
If I am Kelly than you are beautiful. We all know you are one hell of an ugly beast.

What the hell is that? Wheres a baseball bat when you need it?:hide-1:

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 05:36 AM
Wheres a baseball bat when you need it?

Why? What would you do with it? ;)

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 05:42 AM
That's all you've got? Is this what you call "destroying" me? lol

Wait. Did you snap your fingers and make a pic pushing five years old appear? ;) lol

I guess the irony would be, no one actually cares who you are. But I like knowing I have a stalker. I's good to know how much of your energy I can drain by saying anything I like. ;)

And I also like taking the opportunity to make fun of Kelly, the "cancer" survivor. lol

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 05:43 AM
At 7:15 PM EST, all Mr.Wonderful's base r belong to ME!

keepingitreal470
09-15-2010, 05:43 AM
What the hell is that? Wheres a baseball bat when you need it?:hide-1:You know its true that some trannies shoulda stayed men. Some of them make for one ugly ass motherfuckin woman.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 05:47 AM
I love being on your ignore list, Itchy Man-Dew. lol ;)

Any good roles from Lorimar lately? ;)

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Ah loves me some big ol' tranny dicks. Don't tell no one, or it might fuck up my gig cleaning toilets at the SAG for those white devil crackas.

Whatever you say, fruity shorts. No problem.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 05:55 AM
Y'all got any good remedies for cleaning sperm from an Obama T-shirt?

LittleGuy said he'll lick it off for you, and kiss you on lips when he's done. lol

keepingitreal470
09-15-2010, 06:13 AM
You've been reported for posting false statements under my name. If no action is taken against you. I will be on the nj transit very soon!

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 06:16 AM
You've been reported for posting false statements under my name. If no action is taken against you. I will be on the nj transit very soon!
Damn. You're riding the bus to Newark? Be careful. Hide your fake jewelry. lol

Solitary Brother
09-15-2010, 06:28 AM

This was as viscous a read as anything I have ever said.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 06:31 AM
This Black Panther Meeting is now called to order. lol

goku
This was as viscous a read as anything I have ever said.

I see you speak the "gay" lingo rather fluently. So fluently, in fact, that I had to question about 10 people to come up with a translation of what you said...........hmmmmm

MrWonderful
To all of those in the early stages of transition trying to become Tgirls, this is how someone looks when he is too old and ugly to transition. Do you honestly want to look like this and always have to rely on photoshop to try looking halfway decent in pics? Here is the lesson, if you are an old and ugly man don't even attempt to transition. Unlimited surgeries and hormones are not going to change someone who is naturally ugly and old.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 06:32 AM
I see you speak the "gay" lingo rather fluently. So fluently, in fact, that I had to question about 10 people to come up with a translation of what you said...........hmmmmm
Trust me, this is one big circlejerk of little ghetto ballerinas acting all thug.

keepingitreal470
09-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Hey Mods, this thread was about how Vanessa saw something happen to another girl. But because of the constant stalking done by Nicole, its now something else. And you guys allow this to go on. He does it everywhere on this board. So keep this in mind. When I do deceide to find this clown freak motherfucker or Legend also, and I do what I have to do, the police will trace everything back to this board because this is where it all started. They will be able to see where people like Legend and Nicole basically had it coming to them because they stalk people from thread to thread. Post false shit under other users names. All kinds of shit. Real talk. So like I said in my report, let me know what you plan on doing about this.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 06:33 AM
To all of those in the early stages of transition trying to become Tgirls, this is how someone looks when he is too old and ugly to transition. Do you honestly want to look like this and always have to rely on photoshop to try looking halfway decent in pics? Here is the lesson, if you are an old and ugly man don't even attempt to transition. Unlimited surgeries and hormones are not someone naturally ugly and old.
Again, old pics are all you have, other than probably lice and VD. lol

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Hey Mods, this thread was about how Vanessa saw something happen to another girl. But because of the constant stalking done by Nicole, its now something else. And you guys allow this to go on. He does it everywhere on this board. So keep this in mind. When I do deceide to find this clown freak motherfucker or Legend also, and I do what I have to do, the police will trace everything back to this board because this is where it all started. They will be able to see where people like Legend and Nicole basically had it coming to them because they stalk people from thread to thread. Post false shit under other users names. All kinds of shit. Real talk. So like I said in my report, let me know what you plan on doing about this.
... just like all your threats which I've screen capped, fruity shorts; yes, everything is on record. lol

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 06:38 AM
At 7:15 PM EST, Lorimar Productions will be presenting a circle jerk on McCarter Hwy in Newark. lol

goku
09-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Trust me, this is one big circlejerk of little ghetto ballerinas acting all thug.

I am learning this, Nicole. I am new to this community, but I am quickly learning that most of the flamers are just that...........FLAMERS.

I don't understand why they are even here.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 06:43 AM
I am learning this, Nicole. I am new to this community, but I am quickly learning that most of the flamers are just that...........FLAMERS.

I don't understand why they are even here.
Uh oh. That's another bus ticket. ;) lol

goku
09-15-2010, 06:46 AM
To all of those in the early stages of transition trying to become Tgirls, this is how someone looks when he is too old and ugly to transition. Do you honestly want to look like this and always have to rely on photoshop to try looking halfway decent in pics? Here is the lesson, if you are an old and ugly man don't even attempt to transition. Unlimited surgeries and hormones are not going to change someone who is naturally ugly and old.

First of all........ Dick.........Transitioning isn't about YOUR approval, it's about getting into the body you feel you should have been born with. So by insulting someone simply because of their age, you are showing just how much intelligence you lack. I hate to tell you this, but most people who transition, don't do it when they are 13.

Now, I always love it when some faceless asshole knocks on a girl about a bad picture she took. Where the fuck are your pictures buddy? And before you start talking shit, my pictures are on here for you to critique. Now go ahead, and have at it. Then post your pics so we can see what kind of ugly ass bastard you are.

We all have flaws, but at least some of us have the stones to put ourselves out there. Others, like you, hide behind a keyboard. I am a good looking guy, but I am no match for the "internet beautiful" people like you.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Another screen cap goes into my "Echimandu threat" file, and was just emailed to two other computers.

Btw, I am first and second cousins with more NJ cops than some washed up dime-a-dozen NYC actor can shake a dildo at. The Port Authority Police, State Police, Hudson and Morris County police, Jersey City Police, Hoboken Police, Newark Police, etc. They ALL know I'm a TS and are ALL extremely supportive.

NJ Transit is actually part of the Port Authority, and a VERY HIGH RANKING and HIGHLY DECORATED police officer (even more since 9/11), who shares my mother's maiden name, would love to have me give some shitbag's name to. This is partially why I live in this state. In fact, I can park my car wherever the hell I want at Newark Airport, and I NEVER have to move it unless there's a real emergency. Cops actually get pissed at me when I rub the cards in wallet in their faces. But what are they going to do to their boss's baby cousin? ;)

Since 9/11, the PA is running like Swiss watch and they take any and all threats very seriously. Let me know when they have to contact NYCe and get whatever info he has on you. Or I could always ask Vanessa, since you and her are obviously not exactly friends anymore. Meanwhile, the screen caps are safe and sound on 3 computers. I even have a few Echimandu ones from late '07.

And omg, I won't even begin to start talking about who in my family is in "waste mgmt". That's another whole side of my family. ;) lol

Trust me, I am not one of those trannys who has a strained relationship with their family. I'm truly a NJ Sicilian/Italian princess, when you really think about it. lol

Legend
09-15-2010, 07:23 AM

Dude your the biggest crybaby on this forum you really have to joking about reporting post because as i recall your the only one makes threats of violence even though your as about as threatening as spongebob squarepants.lol,hearing you whine and plea to the mods is hysterical because your the one making post about hurting and killing people,your a joke.

Sorry but as long as i'm not threating you or anything i'm gonna keep calling you out on your bullshit and whining to the mods isn't going to stop me.

MrWonderful
09-15-2010, 07:44 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ....

First of all........ Dick.........Transitioning isn't about YOUR approval, it's about getting into the body you feel you should have been born with. So by insulting someone simply because of their age, you are showing just how much intelligence you lack. I hate to tell you this, but most people who transition, don't do it when they are 13.

Now, I always love it when some faceless asshole knocks on a girl about a bad picture she took. Where the fuck are your pictures buddy? And before you start talking shit, my pictures are on here for you to critique. Now go ahead, and have at it. Then post your pics so we can see what kind of ugly ass bastard you are.

We all have flaws, but at least some of us have the stones to put ourselves out there. Others, like you, hide behind a keyboard. I am a good looking guy, but I am no match for the "internet beautiful" people like you.

goku
09-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ....

I thought you wouldn't have shit to say.

keepingitreal470
09-15-2010, 07:47 AM
Another screen cap goes into my "Echimandu threat" file, and was just emailed to two other computers.

Btw, I am first and second cousins with more NJ cops than some washed up dime-a-dozen NYC actor can shake a dildo at. The Port Authority Police, State Police, Hudson and Morris County police, Jersey City Police, Hoboken Police, Newark Police, etc. They ALL know I'm a TS and are ALL extremely supportive.

NJ Transit is actually part of the Port Authority, and a VERY HIGH RANKING and HIGHLY DECORATED police officer (even more since 9/11), who shares my mother's maiden name, would love to have me give some shitbag's name to. This is partially why I live in this state. In fact, I can park my car wherever the hell I want at Newark Airport, and I NEVER have to move it unless there's a real emergency. Cops actually get pissed at me when I rub the cards in wallet in their faces. But what are they going to do to their boss's baby cousin? ;)

Since 9/11, the PA is running like Swiss watch and they take any and all threats very seriously. Let me know when they have to contact NYCe and get whatever info he has on you. Or I could always ask Vanessa, since you and her are obviously not exactly friends anymore. Meanwhile, the screen caps are safe and sound on 3 computers. I even have a few Echimandu ones from late '07.

And omg, I won't even begin to start talking about who in my family is in "waste mgmt". That's another whole side of my family. ;) lol

Trust me, I am not one of those trannys who has a strained relationship with their family. I'm truly a NJ Sicilian/Italian princess, when you really think about it. lol
Means absolutely nothing to me. I promise you, if I ever see you, I could give a flying fuck who you know. I really mean that.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 07:50 AM
Means absolutely nothing to me. I promise you, if I ever see you, I could give a flying fuck who you know. I really mean that.
Bring it, faggot.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 08:03 AM
And don't worry about "who I know", you little buttfucked half a sissy. Worry about me and you, because screen captures of your threats and the Nat'l Guard are not going to prevent me from living my life however the fuck I choose. I'm not the antagonist here, trying to throw their weight around and bully people having a little fun on a porn forum. That's your fucking lot in life, not mine. My conscience is clean.

It's 'death before dishonor' as far as I'm concerned. So run your mouth from now until doomsday, and I'll sleep like a rock every night.

MrWonderful
09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Perfecting the art of illusion does not mean you look any different now then you did in the past when you took those supposedly old pics. Your more recent pics are shot with a medium to long camera angle to hide the details of your ugliness and then photoshop is used to further eliminate imperfections. When you are ugly you need all of the help you can get.

Again, old pics are all you have, other than probably lice and VD. lol

natina
09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
its gonna be a show down
SMACK THAT

YouTube - Akon - Smack That ft. Eminem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKDdT_nyP54)

Schimmel
09-15-2010, 10:04 AM
I am new to this community,

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 12:18 PM
According to what I have heard, Vanessa is well respected on the streets of Chicago because she was a drug addicted streetwalker when she transitioned many years ago but found a way to achieve success, and gave up that lifestyle.

Vanessa is a role model to many of the younger TS girls on the path and they go to her for guidance. She could have played the role of mediator that night and prevented Jhaniah from getting assaulted. Vanessa may not be the prettiest Ts woman, however she has paid her dues on those mean streets and is now highly respected in the TS community.

Wow that was new on me. When was I a drugged addicted street walker? What was my drug of choice? I love how folks lie. Thats how Jhaniah got her ass beat, lying.
I spent alot of thime working the streets to get my silicone injections or buy some stones or fabric for a drag costume or a wig for a show. Or to pay my rent as I have ALWAYS had my own apartment and I don't live cheap!
I know because Mimi and jhaniah have had drug addictions, I guess we all had to.
Sorry another online rumor I can suqash.
I just started smoking 420 about 3 years ago.
Hating on my sucess won't change the fact that you are a failure

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Vanessa, tell these people about the times when Johns and pimps assaulted you and/or robbed you of your money when you lived the life as a streetwalker. Let these people get a sense of the adversity you overcame to become the person you are today. This is the reason many of the streetwalkers in Chicago admire and respect you. People don't know about the mean streets and have no idea how it chews up and spits out many Ts girls, leaving them dead. Tell your story.

You have never met me nor can you speak of my expierences on the streets, which I left and became on of the first girls on Eros in 2003. So thank you for lying again.
The only person on HA who was with me when i worked the streets and spent many days in MY crib was TsSexyChanel and she can vouch for me that you are totally lying!
Poor soul

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 12:31 PM
I was reading this and I had to LOL at Vanessa and Mimi being friends again. But it wasn't in Vanessa's place considering how much shit Jhaniah has talked about her on here.
Neither one of those bitches will ever try and make up shit about me on the net, cuz now I'm telling the REAL deal.
And will have video, photo and written convo proof. These bitches thought I was weak and stupid. These flame wars with struggling hoes whishing for a moment of fame will have to find somebody else to work on. I have seen the future victims, its only a matter of time, watch and see!
I'm jealous of neither, because both together cannot accomplish and live what I have lived!
Im HBIC and I'm takin my spot back, with TRUTH!

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Perfecting the art of illusion does not mean you look any different now then you did in the past when you took those supposedly old pics. Your more recent pics are shot with a medium to long camera angle to hide the details of your ugliness and then photoshop is used to further eliminate imperfections. When you are ugly you need all of the help you can get.
Get back to "snapping your fingers", you limp-wristed bluff artist. I own your soul & balls, and that was at "7:15 PM EST" yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever. Evidenced by when you made that laughable post, and your fake deadline, you can't even tell time. You're a monkey in a cage, throwing fecal matter at the bars and trying to fuck your empty food bowl. Keep posting old pics and babbling. You are sheer entertainment, and you are not permitted to leave until I say so. I pull your strings, and I will make you dance again.

Pirouette for us, you isolated homosexual, or you get no more ass-bananas and candy.

dderek123
09-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Pirouette for us, you isolated homosexual, or you get no more ass-bananas and candy.

This is classic! Nobody can sling the insults like you can Nicole. Someone should make a thread for the best insults on HA. It would be really hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8

Jericho
09-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Get back to "snapping your fingers", you limp-wristed bluff artist. I own your soul & balls, and that was at "7:15 PM EST" yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever.

Another legendary HA moment!
You're not going to let that go, are you! :lol:

goku
09-15-2010, 04:16 PM

My third post was made 8/02/2010

So yes, while I looked at pics or whatever, I am new to actually JOINING the community, and interacting with people.

giovanni_hotel
09-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Get back to "snapping your fingers", you limp-wristed bluff artist. I own your soul & balls, and that was at "7:15 PM EST" yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever......You're a monkey in a cage, throwing fecal matter at the bars and trying to fuck your empty food bowl. Keep posting old pics and babbling. You are sheer entertainment, and you are not permitted to leave until I say so. I pull your strings, and I will make you dance again.

That's why to know Nicole is to LOVE Nicole!!lol:dancing:

Occasionally she might leave you blubbering in the corner like a pimply faced adolescent, but you just know the make-up sex would be mind-blowing!!:praying::fuckin:

JoePitt
09-15-2010, 08:12 PM

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/damurph10/sock-puppets-funny-humor-obama-grea.jpg

JoePitt
09-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't snitch. And if the video was posted, she may want to prosicute and a video would be in her favor, thus making me a snitch.

Of all the disgusting crap in this thread, this here was the biggest turd by far. That bullshit "I don't snitch" mentality is completely retarded and one of the biggest reasons why gangbangers literally get away with murder. How fucked up does one have to be to take pride in doing the wrong thing?

That no snitching policy is terrific until something happens to you or your family. Then how would you feel if someone murdered your parents in front of dozens of witnesses but nobody comes forward because they don't snitch. You stupid cunt.

sugdaddie69
09-15-2010, 08:48 PM

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Of all the disgusting crap in this thread, this here was the biggest turd by far. That bullshit "I don't snitch" mentality is completely retarded and one of the biggest reasons why gangbangers literally get away with murder. How fucked up does one have to be to take pride in doing the wrong thing?

That no snitching policy is terrific until something happens to you or your family. Then how would you feel if someone murdered your parents in front of dozens of witnesses but nobody comes forward because they don't snitch. You stupid cunt.
JHaniah Loves ass beating is something that neede to be repeated often. She got her ass beat in Miami first. Then she got her ass beat in NYC, on Roosevelt road in Queens. Now she got a home grown ass whoopin from her home girls for her mouth, her ability to lie and she got what she deserved.
You sorry ass faggot, you don;'t know the story so shut the fuck up!
We were not gonna kill her, just make shure she knows I aand a few other bitches are NOT meant to be fucked with.
She is not the only one of you guys favorite posters dodging ass whoopings.

Jericho
09-15-2010, 09:14 PM

I've kinda avoided this thread because i don't really care for Jania much.
Shame on me, Yer man there is right.

If someone lays hands on you, beat them down till they can't get up again.
But, if someone says something about, you've a tongue in your head...Reply to the accusation.

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 09:16 PM
She is not the only one of you guys favorite posters dodging ass whoopings.lol Many of them are sitting at home giving themselves a dick-beating, which is very different. ;)

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Bring it, faggot.
I would like to correct that he and I are not and never have been friends. He saw me at a gay club in the village on new years day. and as drunk as i was, I left him in the bar. He didnt even buy me a drink, go figure. then he tried to front like he knew me to make Mimi mad. In the end they were both made for each other and i keep them both on leashes. But the old saying is keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I can't beleive I let myself be a vicitim of such bullshit by certain people, buy as time has gone on, the truths are out and the girl who you guys blwe smoke up her ass said fuck you to you all and if you don't have a full wallet for her to rape you get tossed aside.
HAHAHA!

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 09:27 PM
I've kinda avoided this thread because i don't really care for Jania much.
Shame on me, Yer man there is right.

If someone lays hands on you, beat them down till they can't get up again.
But, if someone says something about, you've a tongue in your head...Reply to the accusation.
After being accused of having AIDS, bad silicone, living in poverty and who know what I reached my point. When I found out that it was the time for that ass to be whooped, I joined the party and made shure she knew it was me. I told her that the next time she posted a lie about me online, I would get her again, this time solo.
It was luck I fell into that situation, I loved every moment of it and I felt a great relief cracking those nutts as hard as I could!

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 09:28 PM
I would like to correct that he and I are not and never have been friends. He saw me at a gay club in the village on new years day. and as drunk as i was, I left him in the bar. He didnt even buy me a drink, go figure. then he tried to front like he knew me to make Mimi mad. In the end they were both made for each other and i keep them both on leashes. But the old saying is keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I can't beleive I let myself be a vicitim of such bullshit by certain people, buy as time has gone on, the truths are out and the girl who you guys blwe smoke up her ass said fuck you to you all and if you don't have a full wallet for her to rape you get tossed aside.
HAHAHA!
It seemed a bit far fetched. But he obviously needed to plkay it up,l considering he has absolutely no social skills and comes across as a hater.

And, bitch, the next time I am in Chicago, I will have a much better idea of how to spend my time. Trust me. lol

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 09:37 PM
It seemed a bit far fetched. But he obviously needed to plkay it up,l considering he has absolutely no social skills and comes across as a hater.

And, bitch, the next time I am in Chicago, I will have a much better idea of how to spend my time. Trust me. lol
We would have had fun! I reached out to you in sisterly love and you snubbed me like I was the common street whore certain clicks in Chicago have labeled me as. Even going so far as to say I was not "good" enough for Shemale Club.
There was a young lady names Monica Ray of Miami, she came to Chicago, and she came to my place and we hung out every day she was here. See I don't believe in smoke and mirrors or asskissing so I have learned to fly solo.
I'm not scared to be alone because I am at peace with myself. people who constantly need people around them to boost their ego's is because they are rotten and miserable to the point they can't even stand themselves!

Jericho
09-15-2010, 09:38 PM
After being accused of having AIDS, bad silicone, living in poverty and who know what I reached my point. When I found out that it was the time for that ass to be whooped, I joined the party and made shure she knew it was me. I told her that the next time she posted a lie about me online, I would get her again, this time solo.
It was luck I fell into that situation, I loved every moment of it and I felt a great relief cracking those nutts as hard as I could!

Vanessa, that cunt said some pretty sick shit about you, and you deserve retribution.
Don't think for one minute that i'm dogging you here, but, the glee that she got beat down, that don't sit right with me :shrug

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Vanessa, that cunt said some pretty sick shit about you, and you deserve retribution.
Don't think for one minute that i'm dogging you here, but, the glee that she got beat down, that don't sit right with me :shrug
But it did with me. It put closure to a 3 year long fued and I moved on!

OHHH and it felt good! I did see a wet spot in her pants around the croch, maybe she pissed on herself

glenntinnyc
09-15-2010, 10:31 PM
utterly pathetic

keepingitreal470
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
HAHAHA!Vanessa that is an absolute lie! I bought you 3 drinks and I sat there and talked to you and your GF from Brooklyn. Drinks at $12 a pop I might add. YOU were the drunk one, not me. I was there for conversation with you. If you werent there, I wouldnt have stayed cause I dont do gay men. I had no intentions of going anywhere with you that night. It was just convo, no more. You seemed cool, but lately, with the sides of trash your taking on this board, not so much anymore. Its cool with me though. Because you also display a bit of racism towards black men. I've always noticed it but never really said much about it. Thats why I didnt pursue anything with you when we met. I'm not a trick. If I get with someone its because they really want to be with me. I dont go where I'm not wanted. Your headed to the iggy list.

TsVanessa69
09-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Vanessa that is an absolute lie! I bought you 3 drinks and I sat there and talked to you and your GF from Brooklyn. Drinks at $12 a pop I might add. YOU were the drunk one, not me. I was there for conversation with you. If you werent there, I wouldnt have stayed cause I dont do gay men. I had no intentions of going anywhere with you that night. It was just convo, no more. You seemed cool, but lately, with the sides of trash your taking on this board, not so much anymore. Its cool with me though. Because you also display a bit of racism towards black men. I've always noticed it but never really said much about it. Thats why I didnt pursue anything with you when we met. I'm not a trick. If I get with someone its because they really want to be with me. I dont go where I'm not wanted. Your headed to the iggy list.

Fuck your lame no working anna be actor and your iggy list!
There are real men like ED on this site who have respect for ts and intelligence to boot! Its racist because I bring up things that you don't like hearing about your kind. The whoa is me cuz Im black and if you dont agree with me bullshit is old and done with.
If you were all that I would not have ignored your messages on IM when I got back to Chicago nor did I feed into you trying to pit me against Mimi and act like I was on your side.
One more or less trik doesnt make or break me. My niggas know me, chill with me in my crib and dont creep in gay bars on a tranny hunt. Bitch please! Then your no work acting ass dissing Tiarra and cassandra and maria showed me what a atin ass idiot you really are. HA doesnt run my life and the guys who come and see me and spend money with me applaud me for clowning with you clowns!
You were blocked on my yahoo IM a long ass time ago. catch the clue!

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 10:48 PM
We would have had fun! I reached out to you in sisterly love and you snubbed me like I was the common street whore certain clicks in Chicago have labeled me as. Even going so far as to say I was not "good" enough for Shemale Club.
There was a young lady names Monica Ray of Miami, she came to Chicago, and she came to my place and we hung out every day she was here. See I don't believe in smoke and mirrors or asskissing so I have learned to fly solo.
I'm not scared to be alone because I am at peace with myself. people who constantly need people around them to boost their ego's is because they are rotten and miserable to the point they can't even stand themselves!
Girl, you're tripping. lol Read your PM.

keepingitreal470
09-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Fuck your lame no working anna be actor and your iggy list!
There are real men like ED on this site who have respect for ts and intelligence to boot! Its racist because I bring up things that you don't like hearing about your kind. The whoa is me cuz Im black and if you dont agree with me bullshit is old and done with.
If you were all that I would not have ignored your messages on IM when I got back to Chicago nor did I feed into you trying to pit me against Mimi and act like I was on your side.
One more or less trik doesnt make or break me. My niggas know me, chill with me in my crib and dont creep in gay bars on a tranny hunt. Bitch please! Then your no work acting ass dissing Tiarra and cassandra and maria showed me what a atin ass idiot you really are. HA doesnt run my life and the guys who come and see me and spend money with me applaud me for clowning with you clowns!
You were blocked on my yahoo IM a long ass time ago. catch the clue!You were deleted from my yahoo long ago. Because I dont like some stupid reality show that your friends are in, then that makes me trash right? You really need help. Whatever. Baby my career is just fine. Prepping for a project as we speak. And I wasnt the one begging for money on yahoo either. You have a real short memory. I dont have to pit you against Mimi or anyone. It wouldnt matter to me who your friends with. If I hate them, I hate them. Real simple. And nothing changes the way I feel about them. Aint no woz me about being black. Plenty of decent tgirls who aint whores respect a strong black man like myself. One less jackass is no great loss. The clue is you will be igged from now on you nasty racist rice and bean bitch!

Legend
09-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Vanessa that is an absolute lie! I bought you 3 drinks and I sat there and talked to you and your GF from Brooklyn. Drinks at $12 a pop I might add. YOU were the drunk one, not me. I was there for conversation with you. If you werent there, I wouldnt have stayed cause I dont do gay men. I had no intentions of going anywhere with you that night. It was just convo, no more. You seemed cool, but lately, with the sides of trash your taking on this board, not so much anymore. Its cool with me though. Because you also display a bit of racism towards black men. I've always noticed it but never really said much about it. Thats why I didnt pursue anything with you when we met. I'm not a trick. If I get with someone its because they really want to be with me. I dont go where I'm not wanted. Your headed to the iggy list.

lol, this person is full of shit just like drock who also plays the homophobic i'm a toughguy angle even though they go to gay clubs.

Sure you go to gay clubs for "conversation" and you go to gay clubs cause you really want to find someone you really want to be with lol what a bunch of bullshit,you guys go to gay clubs looking for chicks to have intercourse with why else you would be at gay clubs,you're pathetic.

Legend
09-15-2010, 11:22 PM
I don't like jhaniah but i think a group of people jumping on one person is kind of cowardly and a gang mentality not saying you have either vanessa afterall jhaniah said some really sick,twisted stuff about you.

MrWonderful
09-15-2010, 11:29 PM
There are Tgirls that currently live in Hawaii that know you from back in the days and they tell stories about the brutality of life on the streets of Chicago. You are a legend to these women and they speak highly of you. Maybe you should take a trip to Hawaii so you can get back in touch with your long lost friends.

I never claimed that I personally know you. I am just simply repeating the good things I have heard about you over the years. I said you are successful, a role model to many, and have an altruistic spirit. Not sure how that can be perceived as hating.

The Tgirls in Hawaii warned me about this forum and I now understand why many choose to remain anonymous or just not get involved. This site brings the worst out in people especially when you have someone like Nicole Dupree as a member. Nicole Dupree is an evil, cantankerous, loud mouthed bitch. Unlike the Tgirls that live in the US Mainland, the Tgirls in Hawaii have unity, and love and help each other.

Wow that was new on me. When was I a drugged addicted street walker? What was my drug of choice? I love how folks lie. Thats how Jhaniah got her ass beat, lying.
I spent alot of thime working the streets to get my silicone injections or buy some stones or fabric for a drag costume or a wig for a show. Or to pay my rent as I have ALWAYS had my own apartment and I don't live cheap!
I know because Mimi and jhaniah have had drug addictions, I guess we all had to.
Sorry another online rumor I can suqash.
I just started smoking 420 about 3 years ago.
Hating on my sucess won't change the fact that you are a failure

LittleGuy
09-15-2010, 11:31 PM
There are Tgirls that currently live in Hawaii that know you from back in the days and they tell stories about the brutality of life on the streets of Chicago. You are a legend to these women and they speak highly of you. Maybe you should take a trip to Hawaii so you can get back in touch with your long lost friends.

I never claimed that I personally know you. I am just simply repeating the good things I have heard about you over the years. I said you are successful, a role model to many, and have an altruistic spirit. Not sure how that can be perceived as hating.

The Tgirls in Hawaii warned me about this forum and I now understand why many choose to remain anonymous or just not get involved. This site brings the worst out in people especially when you have someone like Nicole Dupree as a member. Nicole Dupree is an evil, cantankerous, loud mouthed bitch. Unlike the Tgirls that live in the US Mainland, the Tgirls in Hawaii have unity, and love and help each other.

Tell us more.

Alot of young girls can learn from her

Nicole Dupre
09-15-2010, 11:55 PM

I believe this as much as I believed you were going to get me banned for responding to your trolling FAIL.

And what "girls in HI" are "warning" you? That's the biggest bunch of horseshit yet. I think a big can of Hawaiin Punch landed on your head, and that's about it.

This is just more bullshit from a fag who's been trolling my blog from the same IP address for almost a year. You're just pissed that you were dumb enough to use your real email address when you started antagonizing me, and it wound up on ManHunt. lol ;)

And let's not forget that you logged in as "Floyd R", who lives in Manhattan, and started foaming at the mouth like the rabid homosexual monkey you truly are.

You're a full of shit moron. Case closed. 8)

Now dance for me, lil' monkey!!!!

Nicole Dupre
09-16-2010, 12:05 AM
OMG! You are forbidden to do peepees in your mouth, you BAD lil' monkey!!!

YouTube - Funny Monkey (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JkeT68PRQ)

giovanni_hotel
09-16-2010, 01:05 AM
Oh, WOW!!!!lol

natina
09-16-2010, 01:24 AM
thats disgusting

Nicole Dupre
09-16-2010, 01:28 AM
thats disgusting
Omg, you posted how many threads about drinking urine last week? lol Please. I can smell peepee on your breath from here.

giovanni_hotel
09-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Trust me, this is one big circle jerk of little ghetto ballerinas acting all thug.

Priceless.

All you ghetto ballerinas up in here, HOLLA!!:banana:

south ov da border
09-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Man Nicole has me rolling sometimes...

TsVanessa69
09-16-2010, 05:06 AM
Tell us more.

Alot of young girls can learn from her
Yea and tell me more as I have never been to hawaii nor have I ever met any or hung out with any hawaian Queens. I am and always will be a drag queen, a show girl. I spend alot of money on silicone, rhinestones by the fgross, wigs, MAC make up Chanel make up and Cristian Dior make up.
My oly drug and addiction is my drag! My drag mother is Miss Tamera Lee who is currently living in East Chicago Indiana, along with my first gay family. I was wondering how many lies people make up about me.
Sorry no drug addictions ever
sorry no HIV either.
So sorry to disappoint!

TsVanessa69
09-16-2010, 05:11 AM
Just like Mimi Plastique and Jhaniah Love , I see Mr. Wonderful here has taken to making up fake stories of me and my life, how I live and how I have lived.
I transitioned here in Chicago with my sister TS Sexy Chanel. We transitioned fully together, I am amongs the pics of her family in her home. Chanel also had family who grew up on the same block I did.
I don't know why the need to lie on ME.
But I see that doesnt stop people from making shit up and trying to pass it off as truth

Silcc69
09-16-2010, 06:14 AM
Ok Vanessa did u jump in or what? Now your first post seems to say that you watched her get that ass beat, while your later posts seems to be you getting involved in the beatdown.

TsVanessa69
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Ok Vanessa did u jump in or what? Now your first post seems to say that you watched her get that ass beat, while your later posts seems to be you getting involved in the beatdown.
I don't beat down and tell.

TsVanessa69
09-16-2010, 10:59 PM

How could a transexual living in hawaii ever told you anything about me. I have never been to Hawaii, never met any hawaiin transexuals. What is this alleged transexuals name. How did she meet me?? Where did she say I lived. Then lets ask people like tsSexy Chanel, and people like that who stayed in my house, know how I live and know what I do for a living.
I have ALWAYS been a show girl and escorting has NEVER been my sole source of income. Drugs, not for me, I am known for my very expensive and elaborate stage costumes. Silicone is not cheap, notr is paying 750 a month for rent. I still have the biggest and nicest apartment of ALL and i do mean ALL girls who i worked the beat with. I know the community loves to make me look bad, but why do you guys make up LIES?????