PDA

View Full Version : Too much surgery

Baran
11-19-2005, 11:26 AM
A couple of years ago there were some real pretty girls.
Like Olivia Love.
Today some of the girls are taking surgery a step too far. I saw pictures of a girl with surgery done to her penis!!!!!
Some of the girls have breast like balloons stuck to their chests.
In my opinon they look like cartoonfigures. Do surgeons need to warn their patients? I think they should.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-19-2005, 11:32 AM
oK ... --->

Baran
11-19-2005, 11:56 AM
A couple of years ago there were some real pretty girls.
Like Olivia Love.
Today some of the girls are taking surgery a step too far. I saw pictures of a girl with surgery done to her penis!!!!!
Some of the girls have breast like balloons stuck to their chests.
In my opinon they look like cartoonfigures. Do surgeons need to warn their patients? I think they should.To each, their own. But what the kind of penis surgery are you talking about? Orchiectomy?

Ofcourse to each their own. I do not know the kind of penis surgery i saw.
I saw a picture here or someone else of a blond ts with a very thick penis.
Not enlargment but thicker. I thought that was repulsing.

GroobySteven
11-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Talking about the new "fad" of injecting silicone or saline into penis to make it fatter - only seen in Brazil so far I think.
seanchai

la2bkk
11-19-2005, 07:57 PM
The issue is not too much surgery. The issue is poorly done surgery. Any amount of poorly done surgery is too much. :?

Ecstatic
11-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Talking about the new "fad" of injecting silicone or saline into penis to make it fatter - only seen in Brazil so far I think.
seanchai
There are also cases of injecting oil into the penis for the same effect. All very ugly, and very dangerous. I've heard of it happening in Brazil and Argentina, and of deaths resulting from blood poisoning.