PDA

View Full Version : Ltns.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Figured I'd come out of semi-retirement to say hello.
Been awhile since I posted anything and the way I've been accused and cussed out in private messages about the "trolling" going on here I decided to see how things were going.

I stopped by a Queens spot last night and saw a few HA members getting their flirt on, Scuba was so wasted he walked past me about 5 times without even noticing me. Now maybe thats due to full beard and cuban castro military hat, but I just shaved so the next time you see me Scuba you fuckin owe me a shot of Black Label.

Back to the Giants game..................

oh p.s.
NYCE will back me up on this if need be, but I don't have any aliases. I don't have time or creativity to create another identity for HA to troll, let alone memorize another password.

IF ANYONE has an issue with some of the "colorful" words by some of the members on here, send me a private message, I'll research it and if need be moderate the issue(s).

JWBL

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Oh lord ..im sure this will end in mess.....

Nicole Dupre
09-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Please. What have you been doing for months, that you weren't here? Were you in the middle of performing open heart surgery?

And why isn't any other mod doing any moderating? If none of you give a shit, or enjoy things the way they are, just say so. But that "I was too busy" shit is weak as hell.

But that's ok. There a bunch of little Cinderfellas around here who are due to turn back into pumpkins.

We all know this board is loaded with fake profiles. So why are the mods always the last to know, unless you use them yourself? And Flabby is logged on EVERY DAY. Is he not allowed to moderate anymore. What's his excuse?

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 10:45 PM
That is all they need to remove

These god damn excess profiles :(

Solitary Brother
09-12-2010, 10:52 PM
I dont complain about anyone because I know I am probably THE MAIN person people hate on this board.
Ive been accused of all sorts of things......
Im very direct and blunt and people dont like it but I know I could be banned at any time because of the hateration.
When I go too far I DO APOLOGIZE.
Some of these girls are a different story.
Nicole you should NEVER complain about a mod because bitch you throw it.....big time.
TSTX was another one....
But whatevs.......
If you cant take it dont dish it out.

bulldog
09-13-2010, 06:48 AM
The reason they dont moderate a lot of the stuff is because a lot of it is just fucking childish shit that they, nor I want a part of. Hell most of it is, its like saying "Mommy he took my favorite toy" kinda bullshit, let it lie, ignore it, dont instigate or retaliate and there will be a LOT less issues on here

JWBL, if I ever get over to NY (believe thats where you are, forgot, been a while lol), first couple of rounds are on me buddy, hope your enjoying the ever living fuck outta yourself!

bridgetbbyxo
09-13-2010, 10:38 AM
i needa make trip to newyork if ya kno what im sayin ;) lol

blckhaze
09-13-2010, 09:34 PM
http://www.nocaptionneeded.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ap47405iu_black_power_000da.jpg

ed_jaxon
09-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Haze and JDub,

I know ya'll be busy but occasionally poke your heads into chat to let us know what's up.

JoePitt
09-14-2010, 05:19 AM
I dont complain about anyone because I know I am probably THE MAIN person people hate on this board.
Ive been accused of all sorts of things......
Im very direct and blunt and people dont like it but I know I could be banned at any time because of the hateration.
When I go too far I DO APOLOGIZE.
Some of these girls are a different story.
Nicole you should NEVER complain about a mod because bitch you throw it.....big time.
TSTX was another one....
But whatevs.......
If you cant take it dont dish it out.

LOL Jennifer hasn't posted anything since last year and she'll still foremost on your mind. BTW, nobody cares what you say so your claim of most hated is supremely delusional on your part. How can anyone hate on the village idiot?

blckhaze
09-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Haze and JDub,

I know ya'll be busy but occasionally poke your heads into chat to let us know what's up.

Send me the link.

ARMANIXXX
09-14-2010, 08:50 AM
lol

What's up peeps.

How's the NY treatin yall?