PDA

View Full Version : How can a guy come after j.p?

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:38 AM
What is the issue can he not afford her?

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 01:39 AM
googel a little..

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Hott chicks just make some dude ANGRY, simply because they exist. It's not rational, but something about the girl triggers probably some hurtful rejection they had from the head cheerleader in HS, and now they harbor a secret hatred for all attractive women.

It's empowering to some dudes to tell a woman she's not attractive. It's like telling a man his dick is small.

JP used to post more often. Not so much anymore.

I questioned how she could charge what she does, but in general she's a chill female.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:43 AM
huh??????????

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 01:46 AM
huh??????????

googel they have been doin it it her for ever postin her boy shit left and righ and just talkin shit the same shit the happened to me o shemale review its bs

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Hott chicks just make some dude ANGRY, simply because they exist. It's not rational, but something about the girl triggers probably some hurtful rejection they had from the head cheerleader in HS, and now they harbor a secret hatred for all attractive women.

It's empowering to some dudes to tell a woman she's not attractive. It's like telling a man his dick is small.

JP used to post more often. Not so much anymore.

I questioned how she could charge what she does, but in general she's a chill female.

JP is stunning in looks, even though she might not be passable in many peoples eyes.

They have to admit she is on of the most beautiful WOMEN on this earth.

Actually j.p I can understand

look at what this female charges and then look at how she looks.

http://www.tiffanychampagne.com/packages.htm

reg
09-12-2010, 01:52 AM
look at what this female charges and then look at how she looks.

http://www.tiffanychampagne.com/packages.htm

What an overpriced HO, you can get playmate quality, and young, like 18-19, for half the money she wants...

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 01:54 AM
What an overpriced HO, you can get playmate quality, and young, like 18-19, for half the money she wants...

Clearly you don't understand the concept of branding. Those girls are nobodies. Most wouldn't dare charge more than they do until they get better established.

But yeah. That was a retarded comment.

~BB~

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:55 AM
googel they have been doin it it her for ever postin her boy shit left and righ and just talkin shit the same shit the happened to me o shemale review its bs

Girl, no one can read jennifer paris on how she used to look.

First of all she was fine as hell as a boy

Second of all she is fine as hell as a girl.

sooo the fags can try

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:56 AM

Of course this faggot would know

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Clearly you don't understand the concept of branding. Those girls are nobodies. Most wouldn't dare charge more than they do until they get better established.

But yeah. That was a retarded comment.

~BB~

He has shown over and over that he is a fool with no common sense and a lacking I.Q.

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 01:57 AM

sooo the fags can try

girl thats not all there was there was Alot of drama I GAGGED

reg
~BB~

I cant imagine anyone going for this old ho, while there are so many good looking young bitches... whats the reason?

reg
He has shown over and over that he is a fool with no common sense and a lacking I.Q.

so tells me high school drop out :Bowdown:

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 01:59 AM
I cant imagine anyone going for this old ho, while there are so many good looking young bitches... whats the reason?

Maybe she provides a better service too. I don't know. It's not like I'd go to see her. I do know this though: she wouldn't be charging what she does if she couldn't get it. If you want to hate on someone, hate on your fellow 'hobbyists' who make it all possible, not JP. She's just doing her.

~BB~

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 02:00 AM

We cannot understand any woman with self-respect ever speaking to you so I suppose we are even.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 02:01 AM
so tells me high school drop out :Bowdown:

Yes a high school drop out with an I.Q higher than most Doctors and a G.E.D at 16 years of age.

reg
09-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Yes a high school drop out with an I.Q higher than most Doctors and a G.E.D at 16 years of age.

:bs:

You ought to do comedy, you really ought to...

goku
09-12-2010, 03:02 AM
If you want to hate on someone, hate on your fellow 'hobbyists' who make it all possible, not JP.

~BB~

Exactly!!!

Which is why I don't pay for sex.

Solitary Brother
09-12-2010, 06:54 AM

sooo the fags can try

You have not seen all the pictures of her.
There were some photos of her that were very unflattering.

drock
09-12-2010, 07:00 AM
I'm sorry, i'm not drinking the JP koolaide.. I think she's beautiful and all but IMO def way overrated.. I think you are more attractive than she is.. that's jus my 2 cents.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 07:01 AM
You have not seen all the pictures of her.
There were some photos of her that were very unflattering.

We all have unflattering pics

slinky
09-12-2010, 07:02 AM
How can a guy come after j.p?
a) It's the polite thing to do: a gentleman always makes sure his lady gets off first, and
b) Although I've never seen it and probably never will, I'm sure it is quite a treat to be staring into jp's eyes when she is..... ummmm... experiencing La petite mort, and would be the perfect way to be pushed over the edge.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 07:03 AM
I'm sorry, i'm not drinking the JP koolaide.. I think she's beautiful and all but IMO def way overrated.. I think you are more attractive than she is.. that's jus my 2 cents.
I am not even on the same scale as her lol

She is on the super model bam bam bam girl look

I am more girl next door pretty

drock
09-12-2010, 07:13 AM
I am not even on the same scale as her lol

She is on the super model bam bam bam girl look

I am more girl next door pretty

LOL Name wise yes she's on super model status.. I understand a lot of guys think she's all that and a bag of chips, so I guess she might be.. And don't get me wrong i'm not trying to devalue her in any way, so I will give her cred.... She has a beautiful face but i'm soo much more attracted to your body... :Bowdown:

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 07:15 AM
LOL Name wise yes she's on super model status.. I understand a lot of guys think she's all that and a bag of chips, so I guess she might be.. And don't get me wrong i'm not trying to devalue her in any way, so I will give her cred.... She has a beautiful face but i'm soo much more attracted to your body... :Bowdown:

thats only because your black lol

drock
09-12-2010, 07:18 AM
thats only because your black lol

ouch baby hahahaha... :):)

Silcc69
09-12-2010, 07:21 AM
I wish the older girls such as Alssya87 and the other Jennifer would post again. It would be even more interesting on here.

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 07:30 AM
I wish the older girls such as Alssya87 and the other Jennifer would post again. It would be even more interesting on here.

i got ur picture baby....:fuckin:

Silcc69
09-12-2010, 07:48 AM
LOL I was waiting for your reply Sunshyne ;)

alyssaluxor
09-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Maybe she provides a better service too. I don't know. It's not like I'd go to see her. I do know this though: she wouldn't be charging what she does if she couldn't get it. If you want to hate on someone, hate on your fellow 'hobbyists' who make it all possible, not JP. She's just doing her.

~BB~

+1

message too short

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 01:36 PM

ALyssa87 left because bitch-azzes started hating on her too because it made them feel more 'manly' to rip her 'cause the bitch-azzes thought she was getting too much love.

NotHereNotThere
09-12-2010, 04:11 PM
What exactly is "j.p" ?

goku
09-12-2010, 04:45 PM
JP just doesn't "do" it for me. She is beautiful, and while I can appreciate her, that's just not my thing.

I have just never been attracted to the "barbie doll" type girl, whether GG or TS. Just not my thing. Old Jenna Jameson was like that too me. I never got into her either. However, Patricia IS my speed. I would wear that girl out.

:fuckin:

BLKGSXR
09-12-2010, 07:40 PM
I wish the older girls such as Alssya87 and the other Jennifer would post again. It would be even more interesting on here.Alyssa87 told me a good minute ago she wont be coming back luckily in my drunken slumber I called her last night and got back in contact with her.

BLKGSXR
09-12-2010, 07:41 PM
ALyssa87 left because bitch-azzes started hating on her too because it made them feel more 'manly' to rip her 'cause the bitch-azzes thought she was getting too much love.
she left because it wasnt for her trust me lil mama can scrap lol.

LittleGuy
09-12-2010, 08:23 PM

she left because her cock picture got posted

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 10:20 PM

That's the definition of 'bitch-azzness'!!!!

Yall mufuckers just couldn't quit till you ran her off PERMANENTLY.

That's some tranny-hating, pure faggot shit right there.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Little Guy was clocked as a faggot along as time ago

slinky
09-13-2010, 04:28 AM

I jusst cracked up over the concept of Alyssa being one of the "older" girls.

slinky
09-13-2010, 04:29 AM
JP just doesn't "do" it for me. She is beautiful, and while I can appreciate her, that's just not my thing.

I have just never been attracted to the "barbie doll" type girl, whether GG or TS. Just not my thing. Old Jenna Jameson was like that too me. I never got into her either. However, Patricia IS my speed. I would wear that girl out.

:fuckin:

Have you tried Ana Mancini?

LittleGuy
09-13-2010, 05:20 AM
Little Guy was clocked as a faggot along as time ago

ive only had sex with gg.

i find it hilarious that a tranny would call me a faggot though

LittleGuy
09-13-2010, 05:21 AM

I didnt run her off.

Silcc69
09-13-2010, 05:26 AM

Well no that got posted when she was long gone.

tsparisangelline
09-13-2010, 05:32 AM
ive only had sex with gg.

i find it hilarious that a tranny would call me a faggot though

I find it hilarious that you said you paid a tranny 200 and she didnt give u no ass

lmfaooooooo

Legend
09-13-2010, 05:40 AM

That so common around you have bitter guys like littleguy and solitary brother who get really jealous of the attention certain girls get and they start bashing them.Funny they think it makes them manly but it makes them look like bitter ballroom fags.Littleguy is so sensitive about race but he has no problem calling a transsexual a man or a boy.

LittleGuy
09-13-2010, 06:59 AM
I find it hilarious that you said you paid a tranny 200 and she didnt give u no ass

lmfaooooooo

Find one post where I stated I gave a tranny 200 dollars for sex. You got me mixed up with somebody else. Nice try though

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 07:06 AM
Don't you remember? He's really bitter because he can't afford to cough up 2 bucks to even have sex with a tranny. That's his favorite thing to bitch about, right before he tries to play the race card. lol

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 07:09 AM
i find it hilarious that a tranny would call me a faggot thoughUnderstatements crack me up too. *Guffawwwwwwww!!! lol

goku
09-13-2010, 07:27 AM
Have you tried Ana Mancini?

just googled her. She is cute, but a little too "done up"looking for my tastes. I like my ladies a little more natural looking. To each their own I guess.

Legend
09-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Don't you remember? He's really bitter because he can't afford to cough up 2 bucks to even have sex with a tranny. That's his favorite thing to bitch about, right before he tries to play the race card. lol

Littleguy definitely has some major issues with transsexuals i guess thats why he always calling the girls on the forum a man or boy but judging from some of his post and like you mention he is always bitching or whining about ts and money if thats the case get a better job or get a better personality and stop being a bitter jackass and maybe you should stop calling transgender women boys or men.

shemale-411
09-13-2010, 10:38 PM
What is the issue can he not afford her?

That's nothing. Just last week one of the girls here was posting her "before" pics and acting all innocent about it, thankfully the thread was deleted...oh wait, that was you.

Beaner
09-14-2010, 01:59 AM

I wouldnt mind seeing her cock pic???

LittleGuy
09-14-2010, 05:04 AM

I dont pay for sex you fucking science project. Those drugs really fucked you up.

Nicole Dupre
09-14-2010, 05:44 AM
I dont pay for sex you fucking science project. Those drugs really fucked you up.
We didn't ask you why you were still a virgin. lol

tsparisangelline
09-14-2010, 07:43 AM
That's nothing. Just last week one of the girls here was posting her "before" pics and acting all innocent about it, thankfully the thread was deleted...oh wait, that was you.

yes dear but it was not a read

as u can tell i have never given her anything but life lol

it was a gag to me

(i found the post on another website)

tsparisangelline
09-14-2010, 07:44 AM
we didn't ask you why you were still a virgin. Lol

_____________dead

ARMANIXXX
09-14-2010, 09:13 AM

You know...that's a real fucked up thing to do.

Alyssa87's a real cool chick too.

Why in the fuck would people try comin for her....WTF.

Now with that said.....

Lemmie get that pic.
:tongue: