PDA

View Full Version : Do trannys have a constitutional right to be called GG's?

PomonaCA
09-11-2010, 07:24 PM
I had a long night of discussions at the local bar. I was arguing that trannies have a right to be called GG's. A tranny I know was arguing that it's not the same thing. I argued that if gay couples can be called 'married' despite their gender, trannies can be called GG's despite not being genetic girls, technically.

This girl got all hissy about it. Anyway, I could have banged her be she was sloppy drunk and totally not worth it and her intolerance was unbearable.

Tika
09-11-2010, 07:28 PM
"Trannies" aren't GG's. That's like calling any soft drink a Coke. A gay couple being married isn't the same thing.

bte
09-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Your friend is right. GG is short for genetic girls, which means they were genetically born girls. Transwomen are genetically male who identify their gender as female.

Also (IMO) marriage should not be just man and woman. The idea of marriage is what religion perceives it to be. Marriage should not be based on gender (imo).

tsparisangelline
09-11-2010, 07:45 PM
faggots are always trying to defend their sexuality with idiotic threads

*doesn't get it*

youshouldtrythislol
09-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Labels are just another way for people to discriminate.

PomonaCA
09-11-2010, 07:49 PM

Well mind you, the girl I was talking to is the same girl who argued that a potato has a right to be called an alarm clock. Damn labels.

Trans-Promo
09-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Nope, we have the constitutional right to be treated like anyone else and we MUST fight to be recognized for what we are transgendered. We were born neither woman nor men. It is to my belief that trans women who fight to be treated as GGs only add to the confusion, of theirs and others.

We must be recognized for, and proud of who we are. We have many rights and are fighting for many more.

But in here we have no rights to fight against idiots - unfortunately

tsparisangelline
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Nope, we have the constitutional right to be treated like anyone else and we MUST fight to be recognized for what we are transgendered. We were born neither woman nor men. It is to my belief that trans women who fight to be treated as GGs only add to the confusion, of theirs and others.

We must be recognized for, and proud of who we are. We have many rights and are fighting for many more.

But in here we have no rights to fight against idiots - unfortunately

I agree.

We are NEVER going to be recognized by the rest of the world as normal genetic women so let us work for the rights we need to be respected for our gender.

tgirlzoe
09-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I had a long night of discussions at the local bar. I was arguing that trannies have a right to be called GG's.

A GG by definition is a woman who is not trans.

Are transsexual women women? Of course, well, maybe. As long as they are socially women, people only know them as women and stuff. If they're too wrapped up in the tranny scene or couldn't pass if their life depended on it (and it might!), they're just trannies, not women.

But GGs? That's a contradiction in terms.

NotHereNotThere
09-12-2010, 04:14 PM
This is one of the most stupid threads/questions I've seen in a few weeks now.

"GG" is a genetic girl - we all know that genetic means genes means DNA

I don't care how much some guy thinks he is a girl - that doesn't make their DNA suddenly transmute !

Geeeezzzzzz

Silcc69
09-12-2010, 04:18 PM
pics of the girl or the argument didn't happen.

bat1
09-12-2010, 06:04 PM
I agree.

We are NEVER going to be recognized by the rest of the world as normal genetic women so let us work for the rights we need to be respected for our gender.

Let's be real, if you where born with a cock your a male!!!

got it! a MALE!!!!

what is a Tgirl? let's see here..a cute guy who took hormones for
a few years and then got rid of all body hair, then got a boob job
a wig a little make up and whamo! you got a Tgirl..some go SRS some don't

does this make you a real women who can give birth to children

HELL NO!!!!

however I feel you have the right as people to do as you wish with
your body as long as you don't hurt others!

So I do respect that fact....

Teydyn
09-12-2010, 06:21 PM
I don't care how much some guy thinks he is a girl - that doesn't make their DNA suddenly transmute !
So all m2f TS are guys?

And if you are born with a pussy, you are female, even if your genes might be XY?

a real women who can give birth to children
Women after menopause arent real women anymore? Interesting...

bat1
09-12-2010, 06:36 PM
So all m2f TS are guys?

And if you are born with a pussy, you are female, even if your genes might be XY?

genes mean nothing... if you where born with a cock your a male

last I checked any animal with a penis is a male!!!

it's back and white!

Women after menopause arent real women anymore? Interesting...

I never said that! women after menopause are still women

Real GG's don't fu&k guys in the ass...last I checked

let's see here..Mia a nice Tgirl

what is Mia? a dude with boobs and make up sexy looking ..yes
to some not all!

Mia is not a GG! Mia and all the others where guys at one time!

prove me wrong...

trish
09-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Let's be real. If you answer a question emphatically and with capital letters does that make your answer correct? Or does it indicate a strong emotional commitment to one's answer? I can understand why a transgender woman or man might have an emotional investment in this issue. But why would some of you guys be so defensive?

rockabilly
09-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Is this a new ammendment?

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 07:18 PM

got it! a MALE!!!!

HELL NO!!!!

It is sad that even the people in OUR community are so narrow minded

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 11:25 PM

Yeah, but a lack of labels leaves a void for anyone to fill. I find that people who 'hate labels,' could easily avoid other people putting names and traits on them if they'd clearly identify themselves instead of letting others do it for them.

YouTube - meat popsicle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dd_qiuWxPs)

It is to my belief that trans women who fight to be treated as GGs only add to the confusion, of theirs and others.

Fuck that. Women should be treated like women regardless of what type of woman they are. I don't think we can argue that people should call us such because we're obviously not, but they should most certainly treat us just as well.

And bat1's comment was so disgusting, I decline to even quote it. His is the smallest minded opinion I've ever seen, especially on a trans forum, and especially considering that even most of 'evil society' feels that hormones, surgeries, name changes, and other efforts that we make to blend in are sufficient for many of us to be treated like any other woman. Well, depending on the jurisdiction of course. I would never want to transition in, say, Tennessee.

~BB~

rockabilly
09-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Yeah, but a lack of labels leave a void for anyone to fill. I find that people who 'hate labels,' could easily avoid other people putting names and traits on them if they'd clearly identify themselves instead of letting others do it for them.

!~BB~

That just blew my mind.

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 11:39 PM
That just blew my mind.

Well honestly, what's the point of transition if people don't treat you any differently? For instance, when I was a little boy, people use to taunt me and call me a girl because I was sensitive (yeah, I know, what the hell happened to me?! lol) and feminine looking, or they'd ask me if I was a boy or a girl. Now that I'm a girl, I'll be damned if I'll let some people (sometimes the same people) label me a man. I paid my dues. No takesies backsies!

When other people label you, it's not only a matter of classification but a basis for discrimination.

~BB~

Nowhere
09-13-2010, 04:57 AM
Personally, I think the UK has got it right. The only way to eliminate discrimination (at least for now) is to give you girls the right to have it changed on your birth certificate. If this thread wasn't evidence of the need for it, there's plenty of other obvious reasons.

Gender identity is born, inherent, in the mind, not defined by being able to give birth (plenty of bio women can not give birth), not defined by the presence of a Y-Chromosome (unless you want to make all AIS women who have vaginas be defined as 'men'), and not defined by what's between someone's legs (how about asking a man who has a car accident damaging his parts if he feels more comfortable wearing dresses now?) and a birth certificate recognizes that gender identity.

It's pretty damn simple. I don't know how people don't get it. If you feel comfortable being a man or a woman, that feeling is something you didn't choose. It isn't something you just woke up and said "Oh, i'll be like this today." It was with you, in your sense-of-self, in your entire presence, since you were a child. Guys, all girls (trans or not) had a different feeling than that, all the way back from the start. What's so hard to comprehend?

I do believe, though, that the SOC (Standards of Care) do need to rigidly apply, prior to the change being granted (as it's done in the UK). You don't want confused individuals to take a path too far, that isn't for them.

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 05:27 AM
... I'll be damned if I'll let some people (sometimes the same people) label me a man.
Ok. How about a completely grandiose and crazy A-hole? Work with us here. We can't all be wrong.

And can you please stay the fuck out of my business, with your obsessed nonsense on VR's forum? Get a life, dumpster diva.

Btw, did your wife mistake you for a woman when you porked her?

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 05:33 AM

got it! a MALE!!!!

HELL NO!!!!

You're one fucked up guy if you need to see someone's genitals to know whether or not you're attracted to that person, and to confirm your own homosexuality.

BellaBellucci
09-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Ok. How about a completely grandiose and crazy A-hole? Work with us here. We can't all be wrong.

And can you please stay the fuck out of my business, with your obsessed nonsense on VR's forum? Get a life, dumpster diva.

Btw, did your wife mistake you for a woman when you porked her?

I wasn't attacking you. Insecure much?

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 06:28 AM
Not here. On VR's forum, fart breath. You're dissing Danielle and me.

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 06:38 AM
Wow. Those fags are on this shit like white on rice.

Bella, which forum do you like better?

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 06:41 AM
Oh, well. She must be over there now. lol

BellaBellucci
09-13-2010, 06:42 AM
Not here. On VR's forum, fart breath. You're dissing Danielle and me.

I called you both bi-polar. That's hardly dissing since your actions speak loud and clear. What are you going to do? Sue me for 'slander?' :lol:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 06:45 AM
I called you both bi-polar. That's hardly dissing since your actions speak loud and clear. What are you going to do? Sue me for 'slander?' :lol:

~BB~
Ok, well at least you're done playing stupid, and back to being stupid. lol

And what would I sue you for? Your peanut butter jar and butter knife? You dress like a bag lady and can't afford tits. lol

dreamon
09-13-2010, 06:50 AM
transwomen are not GG's. That is why they are called transsexual. That doesn't mean they don't deserve the same rights as genetic women, just like gay couples deserve the same rights as heterosexual couples, despite not being the same.

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Btw, Bella, I just realized that when you press on your Adam's apple, it seems to make you knee swell up. lol

I'd see a doctor about having that odd-looking lump removed. I hear Grooby might "censor" you for stuff like that. And then you'll be sitting at "the intersection of degradation, glamour, and enlightenment" with a shit-eating grin, a deformed knee, and no fucking peanut butter. lol

BellaBellucci
09-13-2010, 06:56 AM
transwomen are not GG's. That is why they are called transsexual. That doesn't mean they don't deserve the same rights as genetic women, just like gay couples deserve the same rights as heterosexual couples, despite not being the same.

Exactly. Thank you. :)

~BB~

BellaBellucci
09-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Btw, Bella, I just realized that when you press on your Adam's apple, it seems to make you knee swell up. lol

I'd see a doctor about having that odd-looking lump removed. I hear Grooby might "censor" you for stuff like that. And then you'll be sitting at "the intersection of degradation, glamour, and enlightenment" with a shit-eating grin, a deformed knee, and no fucking peanut butter. lol

Aww... poor baby. Are you mad little girl?

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403/original/YouMad.jpg?1260647699

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Aww... poor baby. Are you mad little girl?

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403/original/YouMad.jpg?1260647699

~BB~
"Mad" about what? lol I'm not the one with dumpster diving wardrobe and the peanut butter jar. Remember? ;) lol

Oh, you and your whacky rubber/glue tactics. You're such a conversation ninja. ;-) lol

BellaBellucci
09-13-2010, 08:21 AM
"Mad" about what? lol I'm not the one with dumpster diving wardrobe and the peanut butter jar. Remember? ;) lol

Oh, you and your whacky rubber/glue tactics. You're such a conversation ninja. ;-) lol

Because watching you repeat your half-assed attempts at insults ad nauseam for the last year has been so much more entertaining, right? Just get over the fact that you have no dirt on me (i.e. ammunition). I know that's hard for you: not knowing someone's 'Tea,' as you put it, but don't be hard on yourself, I'm a very, very complex woman and you'll never understand me no matter how hard you try. Continuing to make insults about that which I make public just highlights your complete and utter ignorance about me.

Moving on...

~BB~

bridgetbbyxo
09-13-2010, 10:50 AM
wow... N.D. and B.B. managed to fuck up dis thread too...bravo

BellaBellucci
09-13-2010, 11:06 AM
wow... N.D. and B.B. managed to fuck up dis thread too...bravo

No, you're wrong. It's completely my fault. My apologies. I'll try not to be so stalked next time. :yayo:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
09-13-2010, 02:02 PM
No, you're wrong. It's completely my fault. My apologies. I'll try not to be so stalked next time. :yayo:

~BB~
Boo hoo. This thread was retarded anyway. Talk about pissing away bandwidth.

And, Bella, you are dirt. Where's the "complexity"? Where's the anger? I'm simply telling you to find something else to babble about when you're desperately trying to fit in with Vicki's forum. Good lord, I wish you had a shred of Vicki's complexity. I have no problem giving anyone credit when it's due. It's just that you have none.`

Teydyn
09-14-2010, 12:49 AM
This thread was retarded anyway.
Your presence didnt make it better...

You dont like BB, we get it. Can you now PLEASE stop with this shit?

Nicole Dupre
09-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Your presence didnt make it better...

You dont like BB, we get it. Can you now PLEASE stop with this shit?
I just don't know what it takes for this ostracized bitch to move on with her life; and, for that matter, Vicki Richter and her redneck posse too. How much energy are these people going to invest in me? I mean, shit. I know Alabama is an inbred cultural vacuum and all. But they finally got cable, right?

tsparisangelline
09-14-2010, 07:53 AM
lmfao @ this thread

*hands the kids some new glasses so they can go again*