tsparisangelline
09-11-2010, 10:12 PM
girl no its not it has a 4 star hilton booboo

chile alexandria is the hood screw the hotel

its black city downeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

drock
09-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Need i say more.............:ignore:

You're going to have a hell of a hard time paying rent in DC if you're not letting the brothas beat that ass up baby.. :(:(

wiz77
09-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Hey, I was born and raised in Alexandria. It used to be bad, but it was home. Now it's all bourgeois but it's still home.

Solitary Brother
09-12-2010, 12:16 AM
D.C has the highest aids rate of ANY city in the United States.
And a high crime rate.

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Alexandria is the 'hood??

Don't talk about what you don't know, Paris. I'm logged in from Alexandria, and mighty Whitey has gentrified the 5 square blocks of 'inner city' in Alexandria for 10 years now.

D.C. suburbs don't get more middle class vanilla than Alexandria, VA.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Alexandria is the 'hood??

Don't talk about what you don't know, Paris. I'm logged in from Alexandria, and mighty Whitey has gentrified the 5 square blocks of 'inner city' in Alexandria for 10 years now.

D.C. suburbs don't get more middle class vanilla than Alexandria, VA.

Really now? Unless your in crystal city you will see an abundant amount of homeless, very poorly managed hispanics, and if you go south? i believe you will be in the ghetto.

Not my thing...

Talk about pimps attacking the only white woman in the area OMG

And i only stayed there because of the ice storm

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 01:49 AM
D.C has the highest aids rate of ANY city in the United States.
And a high crime rate.

nope thats bmore :) but close

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 02:19 AM
Homeless in Alexandria??lol Where?? Old Town?? Mount Vernon?? Del Ray??

YEs we are DEEP in (illegal) hispanics, but I'll be damned if they don't all have JOBS.

There's no ghetto in Alexandria.

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 02:22 AM
homeless in alexandria??lol where?? Old town?? Mount vernon?? Del ray??

Yes we are deep in (illegal) hispanics, but i'll be damned if they don't all have jobs.

There's no ghetto in alexandria.

yea i havent seen it

drock
09-12-2010, 02:54 AM
nope thats bmore :) but close

I know the bros beating the brakes off that ass in chocolate city.

goku
09-12-2010, 02:56 AM

"beating the brakes off"

I hadn't heard that one in a minute D-rock. Well played!

lizardlip
09-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Hmm I dont know what your talking about there is no Blacks in virginia anymore Mexicans are taking over like they are taking over America and will be the majority in this country.
Hispanics to form Majority in US Population by 2042
http://www.thebusinessedition.com/hispanics-to-form-majority-in-us-population-by-2042-1284/
Latest figures from the US Census Bureau suggest that in just another generation, ethnic and racial minorities will form a majority of the US population while whites will be reduced to a minority.

The report by the Census Bureau predicts that by 2042, people of Hispanic, African and Asian origin together with American Indians, native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders will exceed the number of non-Hispanic whites in the entire population. By 2050 Hispanics will number 133 million and comprise thirty percent of Americans as opposed to the fifteen percent they form today.

The reason behind these large scale demographic changes are being contributed to rising birth rates among the current minority population and high mortality rates among older native-born whites. Moreover the continuing influx of immigrants has also led to changing demographic patterns. According to one estimate, the percentage of foreign-born Americans which now stands at 12 percent would go up to 20 percent by 2050.

The report brought out by the Census Bureau on Thursday arrived at these figures on the basis of current as well as historical trends in demography and immigration. The predictions may be overturned by certain variables like prospective wide-ranging changes in immigration policies or a higher influx of refugees.

drock
09-12-2010, 02:59 AM
"beating the brakes off"

I hadn't heard that one in a minute D-rock. Well played!

LOL you know what time is it goku..

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 03:08 AM
LOL you know what time is it goku..

i told u i dont see "them"...im not rude i just tell them im booked for the day :)

drock
09-12-2010, 03:10 AM
i told u i dont see "them"...im not rude i just tell them im booked for the day :)

Awe yeah, well you must be starving then.. :)

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 03:12 AM
Hmm I dont know what your talking about there is no Blacks in virginia anymore Mexicans are taking over like they are taking over America and will be the majority in this country.
Hispanics to form Majority in US Population by 2042
http://www.thebusinessedition.com/hispanics-to-form-majority-in-us-population-by-2042-1284/
Latest figures from the US Census Bureau suggest that in just another generation, ethnic and racial minorities will form a majority of the US population while whites will be reduced to a minority.

The report by the Census Bureau predicts that by 2042, people of Hispanic, African and Asian origin together with American Indians, native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders will exceed the number of non-Hispanic whites in the entire population. By 2050 Hispanics will number 133 million and comprise thirty percent of Americans as opposed to the fifteen percent they form today.

The reason behind these large scale demographic changes are being contributed to rising birth rates among the current minority population and high mortality rates among older native-born whites. Moreover the continuing influx of immigrants has also led to changing demographic patterns. According to one estimate, the percentage of foreign-born Americans which now stands at 12 percent would go up to 20 percent by 2050.

The report brought out by the Census Bureau on Thursday arrived at these figures on the basis of current as well as historical trends in demography and immigration. The predictions may be overturned by certain variables like prospective wide-ranging changes in immigration policies or a higher influx of refugees.

LIES

I used to live in va beach

Blacks everywhere

I traveled to Richmond

Black everywhere

chile dont bring up google results

when i lived there a year ago

notdrunk
09-12-2010, 03:26 AM

DC hasn't been chocolate city in a while. It is barely 50% black now. White people are moving in and black people are moving to PG county or somewhere else. If you go to certain places (e.g., Capitol Hill) you will see more white faces than black faces.

dc_guy_75
09-12-2010, 10:07 AM
I live in NW DC and in my hood you can't buy a house for less than 700k. Average is easily a million $.

Chuck
09-12-2010, 08:32 PM
This is by far the most racially insulting thread I have seen on HA in which no one pointed out just how wrong it is on all levels. I get that tsparisangeline doesn't like black people and mexicans. We all have the rights to feel as we do. So I'm certainly not mad at that. Just surprised at the total pass she gets for spewing that BS on this forum.
Back a few years ago she would have been called on that by at least 10 other forum members. How times have changed, I guess.

I live in Maryland just outside of DC. DC has lots of homeless people because it has more resources for the homeless than any city in the country. But it does not have the most. Get that right. There are plenty more in Los Angeles where the weather is warm and you can live outdoors under a bridge year around. You don't like black people? Fine. But DC is home to that nation's largest and best educated black middle class.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 10:02 PM
This is by far the most racially insulting thread I have seen on HA in which no one pointed out just how wrong it is on all levels. I get that tsparisangeline doesn't like black people and mexicans. We all have the rights to feel as we do. So I'm certainly not mad at that. Just surprised at the total pass she gets for spewing that BS on this forum.
Back a few years ago she would have been called on that by at least 10 other forum members. How times have changed, I guess.

I live in Maryland just outside of DC. DC has lots of homeless people because it has more resources for the homeless than any city in the country. But it does not have the most. Get that right. There are plenty more in Los Angeles where the weather is warm and you can live outdoors under a bridge year around. You don't like black people? Fine. But DC is home to that nation's largest and best educated black middle class.

lol @ me being racist

SunshyneMonroe
09-12-2010, 10:03 PM
lol @ me being racist

i know im over it its bs

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 10:20 PM
i know im over it its bs

I was at SOR's last night then I went to the pink party

Chile one of the girls i was with got fucked up by some gay boy.

Idk why the faggots hit on the girls

Star Angel 86
09-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Okay lass gotta ask what are you doing out here in my neck of the woods.

Funny thing is my aunt from Houston was out here visiting to attend a family reunion in Kingsport,Tennessee,my family members drove down and I had this cool crib to myself:cheers:.

As for myself I'm out her in Loudoun county closer to Maryland & West Virgina.8-)

unctrld1
09-12-2010, 11:12 PM
I like a a little salt on my cracker. And I love the smell of bigot on a Sunday. It's the sound the Tea Party getting their country back and the end of the Kenyan Menace.