PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Rape?

sdman
09-09-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm curious do trannys ever get raped or there been any attempted rapes with trannys?

We hear about this all the time with GG's but I never heard about a tranny being raped does it ever happen?

TsJizelle
09-09-2010, 06:07 PM
it absolutely happens...just the media publication of it either gets disguised as a "gg" incident or more commonly then not, it's not even reported to the police at all.

KimberlyBanxxx
09-09-2010, 07:32 PM
of course,
maybe its not reported,
maybe people don't take it seriously..
but it does happen...

bte
09-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm curious do trannys ever get raped or there been any attempted rapes with trannys?

We hear about this all the time with GG's but I never heard about a tranny being raped does it ever happen?

Yeah, I had a friend who is trans and she got raped.

alyssaluxor
09-09-2010, 08:08 PM
ive been raped a couple of times ewwww i dont want to remember it traumatic experience!!!

ed_jaxon
09-09-2010, 11:49 PM
A couple of the girls have said it happened to them on here, one not too long ago.

I think it happens a lot more than people think.

blackrob
09-10-2010, 01:34 AM
That's strange guys raping trannys.

Jericho
09-10-2010, 01:53 AM
ive been raped a couple of times ewwww i dont want to remember it traumatic experience!!!

I can't even say anything there. :(

Gthoma2a
09-10-2010, 02:19 AM
I feel terrible hearing this. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but it still sucks. Sorry to those who have been affected.

youshouldtrythislol
09-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Considering a lot of 'gg' rapes happen and go unreported, I'm sure 't'girl rapes happen and go unreported all the time. it sucks, and shouldnt happen, but sadly it does.

drock
09-10-2010, 04:11 AM
I guess if it happens they don't usually report it.....

sdman
10-07-2010, 01:54 AM

was it by someone you knew?

icarus2112
10-07-2010, 03:27 AM
it absolutely happens...just the media publication of it either gets disguised as a "gg" incident or more commonly then not, it's not even reported to the police at all.

Or wont even get noticed and around here probably reported as a male being raped. A couple of years ago there was a knife attack by a ts's boyfriend on a couple of other ts and thier boyfriend or relative and the police reported all victims as male and and assailant as gay lover of another male.

sdman
10-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Or wont even get noticed and around here probably reported as a male being raped. A couple of years ago there was a knife attack by a ts's boyfriend on a couple of other ts and thier boyfriend or relative and the police reported all victims as male and and assailant as gay lover of another male.

Male assailants attacked by a gay love that shouldnt be happeneing. Trannys should be identified as what they are.

Pelheckitt
10-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Never happens!

Bigfoot told me.

What about midgets? Amputees? Animals?

Basically anything is on this planet is at risk to be raped....speaking of that I have to go.