PDA

View Full Version : what do u do

tsparisangelline
09-08-2010, 09:59 AM
When someone obviously lied on you?

deepthroater
09-08-2010, 10:20 AM
apparently you're supposed to ignore it and just re-elect him for another term.

tsparisangelline
09-08-2010, 10:21 AM
apparently you're supposed to ignore it and just re-elect him for another term.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Dino Velvet
09-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Sometimes when people lie to me I like to play a cat and mouse type of game. I pick away at him/her like layers of an onion asking questions and follow-up questions. I learned a type of Detective technique from my father, who was LAPD, of pretending not to listen when in reality making a mental record of every word and movement as to eventually turn the tables and use it against them. At the end I like to leave them in a heap of confusion not knowing whether I believe them or they were caught in a lie. At that point they're vulnerable enough to be manipulated fairly easily.

Star Angel 86
09-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Like Dino just said do you the ole detective work ask a series questions pay extremely close attention to details,you eventually break the person down and catch them in lie after lie.This is coming from a lad that spent a majority of his life working in strip clubs.It all depends on the situation of what you do and how you handle it.

Faldur
09-08-2010, 03:49 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OvmuvHN8HnM/SjaCJKdsj3I/AAAAAAAABMc/UfsRcAh39gQ/s400/FishSlap.jpg

Nicole Dupre
09-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Personally, I love giving liars enough rope to hang themselves.