PDA

View Full Version : Aniyah loves Naomi Cambelll

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 06:09 PM
I just had to pay homage to naomi ... 8)

canihavu
11-18-2005, 06:12 PM
I liked your other avi better...

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 06:18 PM
I bet u did ..... :roll:

IWantATgirl
11-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Small enough?

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Thanks Boo That really helped ....MUAHHHHH ... I Just love Naomi cambell.....Some Get me On" I want a Famous Face" ....I wanna look just like that !!!!!

Did Anyone see her on The Tyra Banks show ??????

She looks fucking amazing ...I think i would cry if i was even in the same room as her

IWantATgirl
11-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Naomi is a hottie. I wouldnt throw her out for eating cookies in bed.

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 06:54 PM
I truly idolize herr

*Kiely_Marie*
11-18-2005, 08:22 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/loveangelnow/tynnaomi.jpg

Can't wait til 5PM ... I swear Naomi is gonna knock Tyra on the show!

Cause u know Naomi is kinda ...

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 08:39 PM
GIRLLLLLLL I SEEN IT THIS MORNING ....I THINK TYRA SET HERSELF UP ..WHY WOULD SHE TELL NAOMI PARTLY THE REASON WHY SHE STOP MODELING WAS BECAUSE OF NAOMI .. SHE GAVE MISS NAOMI SO MUCH POWER....THEN NAOMI JUST DENYING IT ALL ..I LOVE HER LOL.....TYRA WANTS NO PARTS OF NAOMI IM SORRY .....

Brideshead
11-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Naomi doesn't play.

Dkg
11-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Naomi is a psycho. seriously, I think she used to do cocaine and ended up kicking the s**t out of her assistant several times for the stupidest things.

she really has anger management problems

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Naomi is a psycho. seriously, I think she used to do cocaine and ended up kicking the s**t out of her assistant several times for the stupidest things.

she really has anger management problems

I still love her thou 8)

chloe8269
11-18-2005, 11:10 PM
she was good on tyras show this morning she looks so gorgeous blonde!. but i cant wait till dec 2nd for the victorias secret fashion show,

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 11:16 PM
I think she always looks smashingggggggg ...everytime i see her on tv or magazine i must stop and stare .....I have had and infactuation with naomi cambell ever since i was a Young tgirl ...I have always had a Dream of being a Runway model ..just like Naomi ..Words cant express how much i idolize her ...
And im sure she will look great at next years vicki show

chloe8269
11-18-2005, 11:24 PM
oh yes, she still dominates the cat walk even in her mid 30s looking like shes 20... lovsit! u have some similarities to miss naomi yourself :-D

Brideshead
11-18-2005, 11:26 PM
oh yes, she still dominates the cat walk even in her mid 30s looking like shes 20... lovsit! u have some similarities to miss naomi yourself :-D

I agree. She could be a run way model.

ANIYAH
11-18-2005, 11:32 PM
chloe8269 wrote:
oh yes, she still dominates the cat walk even in her mid 30s looking like shes 20... lovsit! u have some similarities to miss naomi yourself

I agree. She could be a run way model

Thank you ...I couldnt be a Runway Model thou My hips a a little too wide

I just take out my dream of modeling on my adult photos

chloe8269
11-18-2005, 11:43 PM
gosh what id give to have ...well.. hips at all ,.. i have to use a corset just to squeeze shape into my ass , lol <3

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 12:04 AM
I love Naomi as well- still flawless. Tyra came accross like she was whiny and jealous of her on the show today. It was basically- bad mouthing her the whole show. And you could spook her hairline wig (Tyra's) a mile a while today. Plus- I am sure Naomi can be a nightmare- but imagine how anyone could be affected by being known as one of the most famous and beautiful women on earth- that does not excuse any craziness, but I am sure it affects your ego quite a bit.

But IMO- Linda Envangelista is the most flawlesssssssssss model all the time. I love Iman as well.

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 12:20 AM
I like Linda TOOOO....BUT I LOVE NAOMI ...

SHE IS TRULY A BLACK BABE
8)

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 12:25 AM
8)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 12:43 AM
One of my other favorite black models- who retired in the 90's but was a super model and a BABE- Beverly Peele

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 12:46 AM
waitt whoo she sheeeeee .....Shes very pretty too....Not to sound Vain or anything but with the right makeup i could look just like that ....LOL .....Hmmm i feel a Photo shoot coming
"Transsexual Tribal sexkitten" 8)

You see it Llanah ? Lol

Brideshead
11-19-2005, 12:52 AM
waitt whoo she sheeeeee .....Shes very pretty too....Not to sound Vain or anything but with the right makeup i could look just like that ....LOL .....Hmmm i feel a Photo shoot coming
"Transsexual Tribal sexkitten" 8)

You see it Llanah ? Lol

Yes you could.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 12:52 AM
she was another super model around the time of THE SUPERMODELS

she retired in the late 90's when she had a baby

this was the time of

Christy Turlington
Linda Evangelista
Naomi Campbell
Claudia Schiffer
Yasmeen Gauri
Carla Bruni
Karen Mulder

those were the top girls at the time- and the top black girls were Naomi, Tyra, and Beverly

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 12:54 AM
Yesss Beverly johnson the one who make the wigs....You no i always get her and Iman Mixed up

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 12:58 AM
well i think it would be hot for you a shot like that-

but beverly johnson i snot beverly peele-

beverly johnson is one of the first 70's black super models

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 01:03 AM
Noooo Beverly Johnson really has a Line of Wigs hair weaves and different product ma look

http://www.wigsandhairdirect.com/bevjohwigcol.html

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 01:04 AM
oh yeah- i know that ;)

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 01:06 AM
yup

chloe8269
11-19-2005, 04:53 AM
wow !

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 05:41 AM
Two more of my favorite super models from the 90's- both retired

Karen Mulder- who had a nervous breakdown and now lives in Monaco

and Yasmeen Ghauri- who reminds me of Giselle from my parties

Ecstatic
11-19-2005, 06:07 AM
Allanah, you're right: there is quite a similarity between Giselle and Yasmeen!

partlycloudy
11-19-2005, 07:02 AM
speaking of models...victoria's secret show dec 6

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 07:12 AM
Was this Tyra Last walk down the runway show?

partlycloudy
11-19-2005, 07:27 AM
Was this Tyra Last walk down the runway show?

i think so.

chloe8269
11-19-2005, 08:24 AM
the victorias secret show airing on the 6th is her last modelling runway show

chloe8269
11-19-2005, 08:38 AM
one of my faves of naomi

NickTheQuick
11-19-2005, 10:55 AM
/www.douglass.co.uk/webpromote/celebs/index.htm

That page has lots and lots of Naomi pics. Look under Naomi, instead of Campbell. Here is a few that I liked.

drock
11-19-2005, 02:56 PM
GIRLLLLLLL I SEEN IT THIS MORNING ....I THINK TYRA SET HERSELF UP ..WHY WOULD SHE TELL NAOMI PARTLY THE REASON WHY SHE STOP MODELING WAS BECAUSE OF NAOMI .. SHE GAVE MISS NAOMI SO MUCH POWER....THEN NAOMI JUST DENYING IT ALL ..I LOVE HER LOL.....TYRA WANTS NO PARTS OF NAOMI IM SORRY .....

I don't get it either, especially when Tyra Banks looks 5 times better than old ashy ass Naomi Campbell?

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't get it either, especially when Tyra Banks looks 5 times better than old ashy ass Naomi Campbell?
As far as there look is concerned i feel they are equal....BUT..In a sense Naomi and Tyra have 2 different looks as well Tyra is Shapely Big Boobs wide hips ,Bigass (Not a Runway model look)On the other hand Naomi Cambell has Small breast ,No ass, Small hips (Runway Model Looks)

Tyra is a Beautiful women but her body shape is not for the runway way "anymore " she the shape more of a Pinup girl ...Not runway model chic
Naomi still has her runway models looks which tyra has lost over the time from weight gain ...And Naomi has mantain that same weight and look for more than a 12 YEARS ...Naomi also has a Signature walk ....I HAVE YET TO SEE A BITCH THAT CAN WALK LIKE NAOMI !!!!So i have to disagree on the old and assy thing !! cause alhough Naomi is older than the average model Thats likely because most model dont last That long :roll:

I will repeat that both of these are beatiful women ..But Tyra i feel is no longer the body type to be a runway model ....More for the covers of Black men or something

drock
11-19-2005, 05:55 PM
As far as there look is concerned i feel they are equal....BUT..In a sense Naomi and Tyra have 2 different looks as well Tyra is Shapely Big Boobs wide hips ,Bigass (Not a Runway model look)On the other hand Naomi Cambell has Small breast ,No ass, Small hips (Runway Model Looks)

Tyra is a Beautiful women but her body shape is not for the runway way "anymore " she the shape more of a Pinup girl ...Not runway model chic
Naomi still has her runway models looks which tyra has lost over the time from weight gain ...And Naomi has mantain that same weight and look for more than a 12 YEARS ...Naomi also has a Signature walk ....I HAVE YET TO SEE A BITCH THAT CAN WALK LIKE NAOMI !!!!So i have to disagree on the old and assy thing !! cause alhough Naomi is older than the average model Thats likely because most model dont last That long :roll:

I will repeat that both of these are beatiful women ..But Tyra i feel is no longer the body type to be a runway model ....More for the covers of Black men or something

Well ANIYAH, as a Black Man I appreciate a woman that looks like a woman, and Tyra embodies everything that I like in a woman. I really don't care for for stick figures. I like a woman with curves on her body and I absolutely love a woman with a nice PHAT AZZ, so there's no way that they're equals. White guys like the stick figures. Most Black Men like a little something to hold on to but even when Tyra was doing run way modeling she was never the slender bony type and i'm sure she could still do the modeling thing if she wanted to.

ANIYAH
11-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Well ANIYAH, as a Black Man I appreciate a woman that looks like a woman, and Tyra embodies everything that I like in a woman. I really don't care for for stick figures. I like a woman with curves on her body and I absolutely love a woman with a nice PHAT AZZ, so there's no way that they're equals. White guys like the stick figures. Most Black Men like a little something to hold on to but even when Tyra was doing run way modeling she was never the slender bony type and i'm sure she could still do the modeling thing if she wanted to.

I can understand a Black man loveing a fat ass..Please believe me on his one 8) But i have to disagree with u saying that tyra was the never slender or bony ...If so then why did everyone think she had breast implants ??? Why cause she gained weight and her boobs got bigger tyra Body spread a bit from Her "Runway way model days "Her ass has spread.. I would think as a black man u would notice that ..she also said it in her own words on her show "she got tired of the dieting"..I also didnt say she could not "Model" anymore I said her Bodytype is Not "RunwayModelchic" she is more of a Pinup girl bodytype....

drock
11-19-2005, 07:09 PM

I can understand a Black man loveing a fat ass..Please believe me on his one 8) But i have to disagree with u saying that tyra was the never slender or bony ...If so then why did everyone think she had breast implants ??? Why cause she gained weight and her boobs got bigger tyra Body spread a bit from Her "Runway way model days "Her ass has spread.. I would think as a black man u would notice that ..she also said it in her own words on her show "she got tired of the dieting"..I also didnt say she could not "Model" anymore I said her Bodytype is Not "RunwayModelchic" she is more of a Pinup girl bodytype....

Of course i've noticed, and i've been a fan of hers for a long time. Tyra is what one would call the exception to the rule of modeling. Hell I wish women like Tyra were the standard in modeling because I can not stand to see a bag of bones and knees walking around on stage. Even Tyra has said on several occasions that some people were shocked when they met her in person because they were surprised that she looked more like the thick sista type than the run way model because of all the junk in the trunk and curves she has.

drock
11-19-2005, 07:11 PM

Maybe we will have to agree to just disagree on this one. I just know what I like and beleive me Naomi just ain't it by a long shot. Other than having some sexy lips and eyes there really isn't anything else about her that I like?

BlackAdder
11-19-2005, 07:49 PM
I know id like to see Naomi and Tyra start lickin' on each other....Now thatd be a show lol....

bunzy
11-19-2005, 09:26 PM
I know id like to see Naomi and Tyra start lickin' on each other....Now thatd be a show lol....
LMAO

Overlord Abomination
11-20-2005, 03:25 AM
Milla Jovovich completely reminds me of Linda Envangelista. I swear they were mother and daughter at first glance.

ANIYAH
11-20-2005, 03:38 AM
Maybe we will have to agree to just disagree on this one. I just know what I like and beleive me Naomi just ain't it by a long shot. Other than having some sexy lips and eyes there really isn't anything else about her that I like?

I will agree to disagree ....I STILL LOVE NAOMI CAMBELL 8)
And i think she is and awesome Representation of the Beaty of a dark skin women