PDA

View Full Version : gg Female tranny chaser

LiverShot
09-06-2010, 05:11 AM
Is there a dating websit or bar in NYC where I can Find a GG woman tranny chaser or a GG woman that would like to date a male tranny chaser?

canihavu
09-06-2010, 05:15 AM
I don't know of any sites but I knew of a woman who loved trannys. She claimed to be a lesbian but her fantasy was to get fucked by trannys. She was in total lust with Sheeba. I lost touch with her. I wonder how she is doing these days.

tsparisangelline
09-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Lol they call my ad, I turn them down

deepthroater
09-06-2010, 05:33 AM
Girls call you?

I've always wondered about gg girls who like ts's, never seen any make themselves known on HA.

(Hey, anyone ever said you have really nice freck....TITTIES?!)

BellaBellucci
09-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Lol they call my ad, I turn them down

If they're in L.A., I'll take them. I get two-girls all the time too if you're interested. ;)

~BB~

tsparisangelline
09-06-2010, 05:36 AM
If they're in L.A., I'll take them. I get two-girls all the time too if you're interested. ;)

~BB~

I wish I had known that.

Several called me in Los Angeles.

So did a few couples (i do not do those either)

Girl next time I am in los angeles i will call because i had a few guys who wanted a two girl session and i had no one to work with lol

tsparisangelline
09-06-2010, 05:38 AM
Girls call you?

I've always wondered about gg girls who like ts's, never seen any make themselves known on HA.

(Hey, anyone ever said you have really nice freck....TITTIES?!)

yes girls call me often so do crossdressers and transsexuals.

I refuse to see them though since THERE IS NO WAY I will get hard if i see a woman or a transsexual or a CD in front of me.
lol

LiverShot
09-06-2010, 11:59 AM
you guys can go check w4t on craigslist

LiverShot
09-07-2010, 02:33 AM
...........................bump