PDA

View Full Version : the reason he has to pay

tsparisangelline
09-04-2010, 06:23 PM
true story

When I went to a LA club for 3 weeks, I had at least 12 gg give me some play(for free). 8) Of course this wasnt all in one day but you get the point. Okay so I go and try my luck at the ts club and women there wouldnt even have a convo with you if you didnt put some coins down. Also whats the deal with them saying can you pay for their way home? Alot of these ts I wasnt even trying to have sex with them but just trying to have a normal convo, but yet they keep asking for money. :roll: I get the normal "youre sexy but you got to pay for this". I just dont get it. How can I pull so many gg but ts dont give you the time of day if youre not paying? Alyssa help me out here please :?

If a man comes at me just entertaining the idea of sex then he will be called upon for a donation.
Why give it free when you could gain a monetary benefit from it?

Your post shows that you are a hoe/ playa since you most likely are one you would be asked to pay.

bte
09-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Seems like he just wanted a normal conversation with a TS.

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Seriously. Haven't you guys ever had that conversation with your buddies where you see a hot chick and one of you points out that if they were a girl they would be a total hooker - getting paid to have sex would be every guys dream come true. It just makes sense. If you're sexually desirable enough to demand a price for sex then why in christ's name wouldn't you charge? That's the thing about trans people, no matter how much you feel like a chick on the inside you can't circumvent that inherent male logic. Can't change that until you're so far gone on HRT that you might as well be a GG.

LittleGuy
09-04-2010, 06:45 PM
you pull up a quote of me from years ago? i own your little brain

tsparisangelline
09-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Seems like he just wanted a normal conversation with a TS.

When I went to a LA club for 3 weeks, I had at least 12 gg give me some play(for free).

this is what my point was made on

tsparisangelline
09-04-2010, 07:18 PM
you pull up a quote of me from years ago? i own your little brain

my point was made :D

bte
09-04-2010, 07:21 PM
When I went to a LA club for 3 weeks, I had at least 12 gg give me some play(for free).

this is what my point was made on

Oh I see your point.

tsparisangelline
09-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Oh I see your point.

lol i thought u would

correa
09-04-2010, 08:00 PM
If a man comes at me just entertaining the idea of sex then he will be called upon for a donation.

Your post shows that you are a hoe/ playa since you most likely are one you would be asked to pay.

but if he's a good looking black thug with swag he gets it for free

tsparisangelline
09-04-2010, 08:19 PM
but if he's a good looking black thug with swag he gets it for free

oh wow, i never realized you were giving freebies to the black trade.

Solitary Brother
09-04-2010, 08:29 PM

Uh ....ok....if your pulling so many regular girls why are you even fucking with trannies unless you just like dick?
I think if you just like dick your a faggot....
Im just sayin'.......