PDA

View Full Version : Do Some T-Girls Get Their Balls Removed??!?!

bj_boy
09-04-2010, 12:56 AM
I have noticed in a few videos that certain girls dont seem to have testicles annymore......they have the sack but its empty......there is still a cock.

Is this something that happens?

Just a thought really...........

TsJizelle
09-04-2010, 01:01 AM
I know of a few girls who have had it done..
when you think about it, testosterone is produced in the testicles, therefore if they are removed the body isn't producing test. so the need for androgen medication isn't as much of a necessity.
if I were to ever get the surgery, I'd get testicle implants after... I just like the look of a nice set of balls with a cock hahahahaa lol :)

tsparisangelline
09-04-2010, 01:03 AM
i cant wait to have my orchiectomy

irongoddess
09-04-2010, 01:08 AM
i love testo,comes so handy for me!lol

bj_boy
09-04-2010, 01:44 AM
when you think about it, testosterone is produced in the testicles, therefore if they are removed the body isn't producing test. so the need for androgen medication isn't as much of a necessity.
if I were to ever get the surgery, I'd get testicle implants after... I just like the look of a nice set of balls with a cock hahahahaa lol :)

lol........

SIDEBAR: you are amazing! are u on birchplace??

luke x

Jericho
09-04-2010, 01:55 AM
I have noticed in a few videos that certain girls dont seem to have testicles annymore......they have the sack but its empty......there is still a cock.

Is this something that happens?

Just a thought really...........

They do it just for the videos.

Have you seen that dark line that runs up the ballsack?
That's where they have the zipper put it in.

It's true! :shrug

TsJizelle
09-04-2010, 02:46 AM
lol........

SIDEBAR: you are amazing! are u on birchplace??

luke x

i'm sorry but what is birchplace? hahaha

cookiepuss
09-04-2010, 02:56 AM

Ahh, I just so happen to have such equipment!!!;-) When you're ready, drop me a line! You're a knock out!!!:rock2

rockabilly
09-04-2010, 04:05 AM
if I were to ever get the surgery, I'd get testicle implants after... I just like the look of a nice set of balls with a cock

Make sure you get the "LX Balls"
http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/greatest/pics/phantasm3.gif

drock
09-04-2010, 07:14 AM

hahahhaha..... you'd probably be the first girl to do this..

bj_boy
09-04-2010, 10:54 AM
i'm sorry but what is birchplace? hahaha

lol....its a t-girl site.........google it lady!

when u find it.....join it....its great.