PDA

View Full Version : This you have to read...

NYBURBS
09-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Wow smh @ this:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/08/29/INF21F2Q9H.DTL

Willie Escalade
09-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Sick shit...

NYBURBS
09-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Sick shit...

Yea I had no idea they were into that on such a wide basis.

scubaman
09-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Sick shit...

Unfortunately not in their society.

Coroner
09-01-2010, 11:26 AM
This is fucking horrifying. The NATO troops are there to secure the corporation profits, not to bring democracy or liberate children and women. Former German president Horst Köhler revealed that publicly and had to resign....

timxxx
09-01-2010, 12:54 PM
There was a documentary about this subject on tv called "The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan"
YouTube- The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan - CLOVER-FILMS.COM (Dir. Jamie Doran 2010).m4v (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3AvnWDYMpA)

Amsterdamage
09-01-2010, 01:12 PM
yes it's disgusting but let's not act as if this is something that only happens in afghanistan...please.

NYBURBS
09-02-2010, 12:47 AM
yes it's disgusting but let's not act as if this is something that only happens in afghanistan...please.

I don't think it only happens there, I just wasn't aware that it was so prevalent there.

giovanni_hotel
09-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Where the fucc else is it accepted custom in the 21st century for grown men to collect young boys as lovers, even to the point that there's a phrase in Afghani culture, that roughly translates, 'women are for children, boys are for pleasure'???

Apparently this tradition is widespread throughout different regions of Afghanistan, and some have speculated whether or not one of President Karzai's many brothers was a 'laughing boy' as a youth.

What the hell are we doing in that country??

fred41
09-02-2010, 01:30 AM

There is a tremendous difference between criminal sex acts with children taking place in a country...and a country where sex with children is considered NORMAL...even revered.

...please.

killa69
09-02-2010, 02:00 AM
It's not any sicker than the catholic church moving around priests they knew were molesting young boys instead of having them brought up on charges. Please let's not act like the shit isn't EVERYWHERE.

Jericho
09-02-2010, 02:15 AM
It's not any sicker than the catholic church moving around priests they knew were molesting young boys instead of having them brought up on charges. Please let's not act like the shit isn't EVERYWHERE.

Neither one deserves a pat on the back, but, those Catholic cunts at Vat City hid it, tried to cover it up, they didn't condone it. Big fucking difference.

Solitary Brother
09-02-2010, 02:41 AM
When I was stationed in Turkey I saw a LOT of gay guys over there but they blend in....people dont even take note of it.
I saw two guys holding hands and one of them was skipping like a girl....
No one batted an eye.
Over there guys hang with guys and girls with girls.....
Thats whats so funny because a LOT of those fuckers are that way.....I dont understand any of it...

fred41
09-02-2010, 03:00 AM
When I was stationed in Turkey I saw a LOT of gay guys over there but they blend in....people dont even take note of it.
I saw two guys holding hands and one of them was skipping like a girl....
No one batted an eye.
Over there guys hang with guys and girls with girls.....
Thats whats so funny because a LOT of those fuckers are that way.....I dont understand any of it...

We're talking adults fucking children..not homosexuality.

JoePitt
09-02-2010, 03:21 AM
Where the fucc else is it accepted custom in the 21st century for grown men to collect young boys as lovers, even to the point that there's a phrase in Afghani culture, that roughly translates, 'women are for children, boys are for pleasure'???

Apparently this tradition is widespread throughout different regions of Afghanistan, and some have speculated whether or not one of President Karzai's many brothers was a 'laughing boy' as a youth.

Probably the trillion dollar minerals deposits in those mountains.

BTW, it gives new meaning to that Charlie Wilson's War quote : "When a Tajik man wants to make love to a woman, his first choice is a Pashtun man."

NYBURBS
09-02-2010, 06:44 AM
There was a documentary about this subject on tv called "The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan"

Here is the full length version:

http://video.pbs.org/video/1474778660/

alyssaluxor
09-02-2010, 08:47 AM
OMG! Im so dying to have a boyfriend like those same age around me around 18-23 yrs old! Anyone out there?

alyssaluxor
09-02-2010, 08:48 AM

+1000000000000000000 :dancing:

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

tslvrnyc
09-02-2010, 04:56 PM

Seriously, how out of touch does one have to be to think that we're going to take a country whose populace consists of illiterate pedophiles who have never seen a toilet and turn it into a western democracy.

davidperchance
09-02-2010, 05:00 PM
True love knows no boundaries, you close-minded assholes