PDA

View Full Version : Unclockable Passable Or Whatever This is Truly it

tsdvdman
08-30-2010, 02:05 AM
Now this is "passable" in every way. Unfucking believable!!

Jericho
08-30-2010, 02:10 AM
Also post-op now

JerseyMike
08-30-2010, 02:18 AM
I don't know the cock hanging below the dress is a dead give away.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Clocked! Only Asians and very few Hispanics can be that passable.

Jericho
08-30-2010, 02:21 AM
I don't know the cock hanging below the dress is a dead give away.

Please...Those are old pictures!

Coroner
08-30-2010, 02:26 AM
Yeah, they must be at least 10 years old.

tsdvdman
08-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I knew they were pretty old pics. But I was commenting more on the "passable" aspect. I see so many pics and ads that say 100% passable, and many of the girls we like and drool over on this forum (pics) and in the videos have some or many passable characteristics. But in reality they aren't really truly passable. This girl is truly passable. Hell, she just looks like a fine assed "redbone" GG from back in the day.

Schimmel
08-30-2010, 08:20 AM
Not passable at all. I won't even mention all the reasons why, as I believe they are more than self-explanatory.

traLika
08-30-2010, 09:52 AM
I've lost count of the number of times I've clicked on a thread that's called "The most beautiful tranny in the world" or "She's completely unclockable" and thought... Ummmm, no!

There are plenty more passable than this girl.

dafame
08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Clocked! Only Asians and very few Hispanics can be that passable.

Is that a fact? Ok, clock then.

traLika
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM

Wow, who is this Sidney? She's definitely unclockable. She's gorgeous...

south ov da border
08-30-2010, 10:54 AM
wow, she's hottt!!!

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 11:02 AM
How can you guys tell if a girl is passable just by looking at her photos? That's a pretty cool skill you all have there. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Now I know exactly what Schimmel is talking about, and the features in question would have me wondering too, but it's hard to make an absolute determination on 'passability' without meeting a girl, reading her body language, hearing her voice and speech patterns, and observing how she is treated by society. I'm sorry, but the whole concept of this 'can you clock this girl' thing is useless unless it's based on an in-person meeting, or better still, several.

But go ahead and have your fun boys. It's always interesting to watch you all bicker. :geek: :lol:

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 11:06 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fEglkkU__oM/SOT6kILZVbI/AAAAAAAADZI/UnZppfK3ij8/s400/Dali's_Persistence_of_Memory_by_Voodoo.jpg

~BB~

alyssaluxor
08-30-2010, 11:19 AM
lol by the way i find those girls passable and they are gorgeous ;)

so true i do believe in Bella ive met many guys that said to me they could spot a ladyboy very easy from a crowd since they live in Thailand and Bangkok for long time but still ive notice usually they couldnt even spot them at all ;)

im with a TS admirer/chaser before in a mall and we are dating and he said to me he could spot a ladyboy very easy. when we were inside the mall he saw this tall Filipina GG. he said thats a ladyboy right? lol why do guys need to say they could spot a TS girl even if they cant?

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 11:21 AM
lol why do guys need to say they could spot a TS girl even if they cant?

Delusions of grandeur brought on by acute testosterone poisoning perhaps?

~BB~

traLika
08-30-2010, 11:34 AM
How can you guys tell if a girl is passable just by looking at her photos?

...it's hard to make an absolute determination on 'passability' without meeting a girl, reading her body language, hearing her voice and speech patterns, and observing how she is treated by society. I'm sorry, but the whole concept of this 'can you clock this girl' thing is useless unless it's based on an in-person meeting, or better still, several.

Sure, you need to meet someone in real life to know for sure but you can still get a fairly good idea by looking at a photo...

alyssaluxor
08-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Delusions of grandeur brought on by acute testosterone poisoning perhaps?

~BB~

lol i think due to massive lost of testosterone

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

traLika
08-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Massive lost of testosterone? lol

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2010, 03:42 PM
When I was waiting on tables about 3 yrs ago, my GG manager used to get "clocked" by the patrons as a tranny. But she was at least 6'1" and weighed about 250lbs.

Yet, whether i was getting secretly clocked or not, none of the customers were spooking me, and I'm 5'11" and weigh about 165 lbs.

That woman learned to hate my guts over that after a while. lol

Anyway imo that just goes to show that guys don't necessarily know what the hell they're talking about. For example, Lady Gaga and Ann Coulter often get mistakenly clocked.

tsparisangelline
08-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Not passable at all. I won't even mention all the reasons why, as I believe they are more than self-explanatory.

i totally agree

tsparisangelline
08-30-2010, 04:19 PM

the girl in ur pics is unlcloked

tsparisangelline
08-30-2010, 04:21 PM
lol by the way i find those girls passable and they are gorgeous ;)

so true i do believe in Bella ive met many guys that said to me they could spot a ladyboy very easy from a crowd since they live in Thailand and Bangkok for long time but still ive notice usually they couldnt even spot them at all ;)

im with a TS admirer/chaser before in a mall and we are dating and he said to me he could spot a ladyboy very easy. when we were inside the mall he saw this tall Filipina GG. he said thats a ladyboy right? lol why do guys need to say they could spot a TS girl even if they cant?

in all honesty i had a gay asian friend and we walked by a asian ts i had no idea she was a tgirl but he knew off the bat and gave me reasons

lol i still dont believe shes a tranny

yodajazz
08-31-2010, 05:58 AM
From the pics of Sydney in the car she is not passing. The car appears to be standing still, and she would probably need to be going at least 35 to pass another vehicle. And being 'unclockable' would mean her car was doing 90+. Most people can tell when a car is doing 70.

Trans-Promo
08-31-2010, 06:02 AM

OMG this bitch is OVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH