PDA

View Full Version : Hide The Cock, I Only Want To See That Ass!!

DarylWashington
08-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Am I the only guy like this? Seems like 99% of tranny lovers are absolutely obsessed with the dick, which I find gay. I only deal with 100% power bottom TS girls, or at least they are 100% bottom with me if they happen to be versatile.

Holla if you're a tranny lover and 100% about the ass!

hwbs
08-29-2010, 09:28 PM
i love ass way more than the next guy but not obsessed by dick nor freaked out by it either. to most its a justification for liking ts but still worried if they are str8 or not . most guys here love ts but they are sooooo confused about their sexuality at the same time...its why i could care less what my friends like cause to the outside world if u do ts you are a freak or gay or whatever tag is easiest accessible !!!

traLika
08-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Am I the only guy like this? Seems like 99% of tranny lovers are absolutely obsessed with the dick, which I find gay. I only deal with 100% power bottom TS girls, or at least they are 100% bottom with me if they happen to be versatile.

So you're saying a guy has to be 100% about the ass or he's gay?

Seems to be a bit of a contradiction there...

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Hey Daryl - get my message about the massage table? There's shooting to be done...

rockabilly
08-29-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm an ass man.

http://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/4/BootyClap.gif

Jericho
08-29-2010, 10:05 PM
I like kneecaps, but, seems like some guys are just obsessed with arse...that's kinda gay in my book! :rolleyes:
:sleep

Iainlondon
08-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Yes ! Its all about that sweet asss ! I'm just not interested in dick

BellaBellucci
08-29-2010, 10:24 PM
If all of you guys like ass so much, why not just fuck GG's? Because transsexuals are 'easier?' 'Sluttier?' I mean, what's the deal with that?

~BB~

Solitary Brother
08-29-2010, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=BellaBellucci;785359]If all of you guys like ass so much, why not just fuck GG's? Because transsexuals are 'easier?' 'Sluttier?' I mean, what's the deal with that?

~BB~[/QUOTE

You said it not me!

SmashysmashY
08-29-2010, 10:34 PM
If all of you guys like ass so much, why not just fuck GG's? Because transsexuals are 'easier?' 'Sluttier?' I mean, what's the deal with that?

~BB~
Oh, there you go with logic. Stop asking perfectly reasonable questions.

Solitary Brother
08-29-2010, 10:35 PM

Ive been preaching this for years....I agree with you 100%.

whatugotiwant
08-29-2010, 10:37 PM
ha ha lol :iagree::fuckin::footinmouth

rockabilly
08-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Are you really "easier" and "sluttier" ?

SmashysmashY
08-29-2010, 10:39 PM
that which is hidden shall be revealed

BellaBellucci
08-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Are you really "easier" and "sluttier" ?

For Daryl? Maybe. He's a handsome guy despite the fact that he may be a total and complete misogynist. ;)

~BB~

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-29-2010, 10:50 PM
He's a pussycat in person - don't let the internet Daryl fool ya.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2010, 10:55 PM
He's a pussycat in person - don't let the internet Daryl fool ya.

Yeah, I gathered that. 'Super Tranny Fucker?' I'm sorry, but even I laugh at his videos. :lol:

~BB~

giovanni_hotel
08-29-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't understand what Daryl is saying. DOes he mean that he's exclusively a top, or that he doesn't go near TS dick under any circumstances??

I'm a top 100% of the time, but I still know how to find a girl's clit.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2010, 11:32 PM
I don't understand what Daryl is saying. DOes he mean that he's exclusively a top, or that he doesn't go near TS dick under any circumstances??

I'm a top 100% of the time, but I still know how to find a girl's clit.

:Bowdown: That's what I'm saying! Do any of you guys really want so little to do with cock that you'd deny a girl the chance to please herself just because you don't like the visual? Again, if that's the case, just find a GG that likes anal!

Any guy who's with me, top or not, better at least get used to the sight of a penis... and still love me when it's gone!

~BB~

SmashysmashY
08-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Did you know that the DSM IV classifies a male to female transsexual who has sex with men as a homosexual transsexual? It's kind of a slap in the face for the girls, but for the guys it's like having a cock inserted in your ass by law. I mean according to these guys you might as well be the one wearing the dress. As injustices go there are certainly greater ones, but few so pride devastating.

fred41
08-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Human beings are a funny lot.... on a site where to most of the world we are ALL considered faggots..will a subsection try to claim "masculine rights"...lol.

fred41
08-29-2010, 11:38 PM
..also..I've said this before..to the guys who think their the cats meow with a TS, when all they EVER do is top the girl but refuse to even look at her penis....don't be surprised to find out she's stepping out on your ass with a guy that has no problem with it.

Legend
08-29-2010, 11:50 PM
It's funny how guys like "the tranny fucker" and drock try to portray this i'm so straight thats gay "no homo" blah blah blah image even though they specifically target "ts girls" they go to gay clubs and they put they're ads in craiglist looking for ts,transvestities crossdresser or whatever, you guys target ts because they have a penis if you didn't you wouldn't target them.If you were so "straight' you'd wouldn't refer to them as trannies but as women and you wouldn't target them.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 12:02 AM
Just saying I'm not sucking or jacking it for them, of course its there and I see it, doesn't bother me all that much. But I hate it when they take off their panty facing me and that shit flops out lol, turn around.

Plus 98% of females absolutely hate anal, and I don't really like vagina anymore after messing with transseexuals, if they were females around who were 100% into anal (pre-op power bottom trannies) then yeah I'd chase them.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Hey Daryl - get my message about the massage table? There's shooting to be done...

Get on Yahoo!!

goku
08-30-2010, 12:13 AM

What difference does it make to you? Really? Who do you think you are fooling, really?

Jamie Coxx has the word "transvestite" heading her web page. She is not "full time", and isn't a transsexual. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate what Jamie does, and understand the niche of society she caters to, but as far as you coming on here beating your chest, I have a little message for you............

Jamie is a crossdresser. Which means YOU ARE FUCKING A MAN! You will have sex with anyone who wears makeup and women's clothing, and as long as you aren't touching the dick it makes you not gay? I don't get the philosophy of that, and I am a philosophy major.

Real talk homie, you can make all the tranny fucker videos you want to. You can build your internet personality to star proportions. It's your thing, and I get that. Just don't post about how all you do is bottom out in TS ass, as if to validate your straightness, meanwhile you are knee deep in the ass of someone who lives their life as a man, and not even the fem "queen" type, but a seemingly straight lead singer of a rock band, complete with facial hair.

SmashysmashY
08-30-2010, 12:22 AM
I don't think people should be demeaned because of their sexual proclivities. I sympathize because I know some people agonize over that shit. But like 30% of women say they have anal sex. It's more like finding a prize in the bottom of a box of cracker jacks than a pearl in an oyster.

fred41
08-30-2010, 12:26 AM
It's funny how guys like "the tranny fucker" and drock try to portray this i'm so straight thats gay "no homo" blah blah blah image even though they specifically target "ts girls" they go to gay clubs and they put they're ads in craiglist looking for ts,transvestities crossdresser or whatever, you guys target ts because they have a penis if you didn't you wouldn't target them.If you were so "straight' you'd wouldn't refer to them as trannies but as women and you wouldn't target them.
Though I agree with you, the penis isn't the only reason they are sometimes targeted
...sometimes guys (especially if they're at least borderline decent looking) that have no problem being with TS (from a sexual viewpoint) think they have an advantage with transsexuals (especially because they feel that TS must be sooo sexually hyperactive) compared to what they see as a more competitive field in the worlds' hot GG dating pool,..but they figure that a goodlooking TS would salivate at a chance to be with them because in their minds perspective-"TS must be desperate to be with attractive guys ,because most other guys into TS ...in their vain way of thinking...must be unattractive and socially retarded...so they figure they have a better shot at having sex with them without the "annoying formality of dating"..lol...so sometimes they're targeted for that reason..

which is an even sillier reason because they couldn't be more wrong. An attractive transsexual can have her pick of goodlooking guys...and if she's been around for awhile...she knows this.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 12:29 AM
What difference does it make to you? Really? Who do you think you are fooling, really?

Jamie Coxx has the word "transvestite" heading her web page. She is not "full time", and isn't a transsexual. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate what Jamie does, and understand the niche of society she caters to, but as far as you coming on here beating your chest, I have a little message for you............

Jamie is a crossdresser. Which means YOU ARE FUCKING A MAN! You will have sex with anyone who wears makeup and women's clothing, and as long as you aren't touching the dick it makes you not gay? I don't get the philosophy of that, and I am a philosophy major.

Real talk homie, you can make all the tranny fucker videos you want to. You can build your internet personality to star proportions. It's your thing, and I get that. Just don't post about how all you do is bottom out in TS ass, as if to validate your straightness, meanwhile you are knee deep in the ass of someone who lives their life as a man, and not even the fem "queen" type, but a seemingly straight lead singer of a rock band, complete with facial hair.

Ha ha, first off don't ever question The STF, secondly, it only makes Jamie gay not me, I only saw a chick's ass so I don't know what you're talking about. No man-ass or dick in my life.

- The STF

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Plus 98% of females absolutely hate anal, and I don't really like vagina anymore after messing with transseexuals, if they were females around who were 100% into anal (pre-op power bottom trannies) then yeah I'd chase them.

I was going to say that in my last post but figured you'd bring it up yourself. So if you're looking to only have sex with transwomen, and only because they give up ass, then you really don't respect them. You just want to exploit the fact that they'll do what a GG won't.

How is that not predatory again?

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 12:33 AM
Though I agree with you, the penis isn't the only reason they are sometimes targeted
...sometimes guys (especially if they're at least borderline decent looking) that have no problem being with TS (from a sexual viewpoint) think they have an advantage with transsexuals (especially because they feel that TS must be sooo sexually hyperactive) compared to what they see as a more competitive field in the worlds' hot GG dating pool,..but they figure that a goodlooking TS would salivate at a chance to be with them because in their minds perspective-"TS must be desperate to be with attractive guys ,because most other guys into TS ...in their vain way of thinking...must be unattractive and socially retarded...so they figure they have a better shot at having sex with them without the "annoying formality of dating"..lol...so sometimes they're targeted for that reason..

which is an even sillier reason because they couldn't be more wrong. An attractive transsexual can have her pick of goodlooking guys...and if she's been around for awhile...she knows this.

I just have to know now: how come when I said this exact same thing a year ago I got utterly trounced for it by Hara and the gang? Interesting stuff. Please continue. :geek:

~BB~

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 12:36 AM
I was going to say that in my last post but figured you'd bring it up yourself. So if you're looking to only have sex with transwomen, and only because they give up ass, then you really don't respect them. You just want to exploit the fact that they'll do what a GG won't.

How is that not predatory again?

~BB~

TS girls chase me for my dick nowadays!

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 12:38 AM
TS girls chase me for my dick nowadays!

You man-whore. You encourage it. :P

But yeah, that does bring up a whole new dimension: do you guys ever feel like girls use you for dick instead of money?!

~BB~

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 12:42 AM
You man-whore. You encourage it. :P

But yeah, that does bring up a whole new dimension: do you guys ever feel like girls use you for dick instead of money?!

~BB~

Yeah, and its very heart breaking, how about some romance and an actual date every now & then?!

goku
08-30-2010, 12:43 AM
Ha ha, first off don't ever question The STF, secondly, it only makes Jamie gay not me, I only saw a chick's ass so I don't know what you're talking about. No man-ass or dick in my life.

- The STF

LOL!!!!! Whatever you need to get you through the day homie!

You know going in that she is not full time. As you so quickly like to point out, you are no rank amateur. You do this shit all the time, and make sure the rest of us know by posting your conquests all over the internet. :dancing:

What I am saying to you is simple..... Let me draw you up a scenario.

You fucked Jamie on film, for all the world to see. Now, say you are out on the town, and up comes James( aka Jamie), complete with rocker tshirt, chuck taylors, and a little scruff on his chin. How do you react? That is the same human being you had sex with. Now, that is your life, and I don't give a shit what you do. However, I do give a shit when you come on here with posts downing others.

Fact is fact......You fucked someone who lives their life as a man. When you are with your homeboys, and James rolls up, they aren't gonna care what happened at all. At that point, you are full on gay. You might as well have swallowed the whole dick, and let em skeet down your throat at that point.

tluv1
08-30-2010, 12:44 AM

somewhat true... I will admit, I have not had luck with girls, so I kinda have been chasing trannies the past couple months. But yes some of the hotter TS girls are just as stuck up as real girls and still wont give me the time of day (unless I give em 300 roses haha)

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 12:45 AM
The jamiecoxx site should have been taken down by now - I'm not associated with it and had no control over how it was marketed when I was associated with it. Also, I no longer use the name "Coxx" . My name is Jamie French - French is my actual last name. I made a niche wide post about across all the forums. Pay more attention.

I don't take hormones because I don't want pukey lookin' non functional genitalia.

And don't fucking presume anything about the way I live my life - I've never met you and you better hope it stays that way.

If I decide to don facial hair for the sake of some specific piece of media I'm working on then that's what I'm going to do - I'm above all of this shit and only kneel down before the calling of my creative endeavors.

I hope your children come down with a bad case of dead.

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah, and its very heart breaking, how about some romance and an actual date every now & then?!

Yeah, but how can a girl date you when you call yourself the Super Tranny Fucker or after watching your videos? I mean I can see the sarcasm, but I posted your last vid on Facebook and the response was not good. It brought out a lot of 'ticked off trannies...!' A lot of people seem to think your machismo is real.

Oh, wait. You were being sarcastic just there too, huh? :P

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Oh, and Jamie is not a man. Nor, I think, is Jamie a woman. Jamie is bi-gendered. And I think very few people can pull that off as well as she does. Everyone has a masculine and feminine side. Jamie's are just more pronounced.

But Jamie: 'I hope your children come down with a bad case of dead?' I'm speechless. And this is me we're talking about.

~BB~

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Oh it gets better - I just sent GOKU a PM with my address, told him to show up anytime - I just bought a really cool knife and I'd love his neck and it's blade to shake hands.

SmashysmashY
08-30-2010, 01:10 AM
What is the new website called. It's not in the recommended site list.

Jericho
08-30-2010, 01:18 AM

Yeah...We're so objectified! :whistle:

I should be so lucky! :dancing:

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 01:20 AM
If that's directed towards me, it's www.jamiesfetish.com - if not, sorry.

What is the new website called. It's not in the recommended site list.

daidone
08-30-2010, 01:23 AM
I think Jamie is so hot and would do anything to meet her.

Dkg
08-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Is this Daryl guy for real or is he just saying this stuff for internet shits and giggles? I can't tell

SmashysmashY
08-30-2010, 01:27 AM
If that's directed towards me, it's www.jamiesfetish.com (http://www.jamiesfetish.com) - if not, sorry.

Yeah I should have put quotes or whatever. I didn't see the name Jamie in the recommended site list. Thanks, now I can satisfy my gay desires. That was sarcasm so don't get mad at me.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Yeah, but how can a girl date you when you call yourself the Super Tranny Fucker or after watching your videos? I mean I can see the sarcasm, but I posted your last vid on Facebook and the response was not good. It brought out a lot of 'ticked off trannies...!' A lot of people seem to think your machismo is real.

Oh, wait. You were being sarcastic just there too, huh? :P

~BB~

Did those ticked off trannies have knives? I see them in the club every weekend. Anyways, you know when an actor is so known for a role that it sort of becomes them and takes over their real life? My character The STF has become so big that it broke the 4th wall and consumed my life somewhat, ahhh whats real anymore??! I don't know, I need fresh air, I'm going flying!!

Jericho
08-30-2010, 01:36 AM
Enough of this faggotry...Is some bitch going to flash those juicy knees, or what?
More carpet burned the better! :dancing:

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 01:45 AM
Closest thing I could find...

Enough of this faggotry...Is some bitch going to flash those juicy knees, or what?
More carpet burned the better! :dancing:

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 01:56 AM
Lets see that ass baby :)

SmashysmashY
08-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Since you're taking requests. I wanna see your feet too.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Since you're taking requests. I wanna see your feet too.

I hope Jamie doesn't mind

Jericho
08-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Closest thing I could find...

Ya know, strangely, that werks for me! :dancing:
I'm thinking of starting a genre!

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 03:06 AM
...Don't mind in the least - performers have privilege.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 03:17 AM
A marvelous pic of my body and your feet :)

giovanni_hotel
08-30-2010, 04:07 AM
LOL!!!!! Whatever you need to get you through the day homie!

You know going in that she is not full time. As you so quickly like to point out, you are no rank amateur. You do this shit all the time, and make sure the rest of us know by posting your conquests all over the internet. :dancing:

What I am saying to you is simple..... Let me draw you up a scenario.

You fucked Jamie on film, for all the world to see. Now, say you are out on the town, and up comes James( aka Jamie), complete with rocker tshirt, chuck taylors, and a little scruff on his chin. How do you react? That is the same human being you had sex with. Now, that is your life, and I don't give a shit what you do. However, I do give a shit when you come on here with posts downing others.

Fact is fact......You fucked someone who lives their life as a man. When you are with your homeboys, and James rolls up, they aren't gonna care what happened at all. At that point, you are full on gay. You might as well have swallowed the whole dick, and let em skeet down your throat at that point.

I'm not gonna come down too hard on Jamie because we've already had this sparring match, but nonetheless Jamie is definitely 'part-time'.

It's funny to hear a guy like Daryl talk shit when he's pounding a TV/CD on vid.

Super Tranny Fucker,....with certain caveats for non-trannys.

Like, if you look REALLY cute in lipstick, eyeliner and mascara, he will drill that azz!!:fuckin:

goku
08-30-2010, 08:06 AM
Oh it gets better - I just sent GOKU a PM with my address, told him to show up anytime - I just bought a really cool knife and I'd love his neck and it's blade to shake hands.

Jamie, I am from the south side of Houston. If I had a nickel for every MF that threatened me throughout my life, I def would be well off to say the least. I am not worried about you, Daryl, or your bullshit ass blade.

I said in my post I understand the niche that you cater to. I also happen to think you look pretty damn good. The whole point of the post was to aimed at Daryl. I made my point, and now I will keep it moving. As far as what you had to say to me. I live in Austin, right down 35 from you. I am not going out of my way to pay you a visit, but I am sure we will run into each other, as either one of us is in each others city quite frequently I am sure.

When that happens, I will gladly introduce myself.

goku
08-30-2010, 08:34 AM
I'm not gonna come down too hard on Jamie because we've already had this sparring match, but nonetheless Jamie is definitely 'part-time'.

It's funny to hear a guy like Daryl talk shit when he's pounding a TV/CD on vid.

Super Tranny Fucker,....with certain caveats for non-trannys.

Like, if you look REALLY cute in lipstick, eyeliner and mascara, he will drill that azz!!:fuckin:

And thats what I told Jamie. I told her she looked really good from what I can see, but anyone who bounces back and forth between female and male personality like that does not fall under the TS category.

drock
08-30-2010, 08:47 AM

Damn you little faggot, you just couldn't keep my name out your semen smelling mouth could you????

NYBURBS
08-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Human beings are a funny lot.... on a site where to most of the world we are ALL considered faggots..will a subsection try to claim "masculine rights"...lol.

Amen bro Amen

drock
08-30-2010, 08:52 AM

You're making threats like this over the internet? Are you serious? this is def not a smart move on your part.

dafame
08-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Get the fuck outta here with the bullshit. I get so tired of these faggots talking about how they like transsexuals but "oh I just like the ass, I don't care for the dick and don't understand guys that do". Shut up with that bullshit!

I don't give a damn if you turn your head everytime your girl undresses and you make sure she in the doggy position with the lights off every time you fuck her. Fact remains that if you like transsexuals you have an attraction to dick on some level. Period. Just face the fact of who you are and what you like and stop trying to sugar coat the shit.

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Get the fuck outta here with the bullshit. I get so tired of these faggots talking about how they like transsexuals but "oh I just like the ass, I don't care for the dick and don't understand guys that do". Shut up with that bullshit!

I don't give a damn if you turn your head everytime your girl undresses and you make sure she in the doggy position with the lights off every time you fuck her. Fact remains that if you like transsexuals you have an attraction to dick on some level. Period. Just face the fact of who you are and what you like and stop trying to sugar coat the shit.

Nono, hon. I think you missed the point. Guys like that really aren't in it for dick. They're in it for the ass sex they can't usually get with GG's. Daryl has admitted as much. As a TS, I'm not sure that's any better, but it is a distinction nonetheless, so actually I'd argue that the problem with guys like that is that they are actually quite the opposite of gay in that they're hyper-masculine, even misogynistic. They might be overcompensating out of fear that they might be gay, sure, but they're probably not actually gay.

IMO, it's not really even fair to call most bottoms gay either. Usually they just have a fetish for that specific act and not an attraction to men. An old girlfriend of mine used to call her penis her 'permanent strap-on,' and frankly I don't think I've ever heard a better description.

~BB~

reg
08-30-2010, 10:26 AM

~BB~

Yup, and the colon next to to your ass makes fucking it feel better than GGs :dancing:

Some of the TS/TVs are just gorgeous, and theres no way you could fuck such a good looking girl, that easy, if she had a vagina...

traLika
08-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Guys like that really aren't in it for dick. They're in it for the ass sex they can't usually get with GG's.

That still sounds kinda homo... lol

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Yup, and the colon next to to your ass makes fucking it feel better than GGs :dancing:

Some of the TS/TVs are just gorgeous, and theres no way you could fuck such a good looking girl, that easy, if she had a vagina...

Although I appreciate your candor, it tells me, and everyone else here, that to you a transsexual is nothing more than an easy-to-fuck asshole. Terrific pick-up line. Good luck with that. :smh

~BB~

LibertyHarkness
08-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Lol :) at this thread

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Dead serious. If he decides to show up, bad things will happen. Do something about it.

You're making threats like this over the internet? Are you serious? this is def not a smart move on your part.

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 11:35 AM
You'd be a rich man from all your tranny death threats? What the fuck is wrong with you that you'd be able to make such an arcane claim? Must suck to be you.

Jamie, I am from the south side of Houston. If I had a nickel for every MF that threatened me throughout my life, I def would be well off to say the least. I am not worried about you, Daryl, or your bullshit ass blade.

I said in my post I understand the niche that you cater to. I also happen to think you look pretty damn good. The whole point of the post was to aimed at Daryl. I made my point, and now I will keep it moving. As far as what you had to say to me. I live in Austin, right down 35 from you. I am not going out of my way to pay you a visit, but I am sure we will run into each other, as either one of us is in each others city quite frequently I am sure.

When that happens, I will gladly introduce myself.

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Dead serious. If he decides to show up, bad things will happen. Do something about it.

Did you start hormones or something? :lol: I'm really surprised at you lately. And kind of worried. :confused:

~BB~

giovanni_hotel
08-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Hasn't Daryl gone down on Jamie in a vid????

CaptainPlanet
08-30-2010, 11:59 AM

I can totally relate to Daryl on this one, out of the 15 TS i have hooked up with i only went down on 2, and that was because it was a 69 situation, i usually just eat the ass and fuck away. I love ass GG or TG, but TG obviously give it up a whole lot easier. Out of 50+ GG's "None Escorts" only 1 has let me put it in her ass. Definitely still would pick Pussy over all any day, i just like some variety in there.

LibertyHarkness
08-30-2010, 12:06 PM
you need to come hang out with my female friends then captain p :) only 1 out of all my friends dont like it up the ass :) keeps libby a happy bunny :)

Iainlondon
08-30-2010, 12:11 PM
I just love t-girls...I'm not into sucking cock but Im 100% aware that its there and its doesnt bother me one bit..in fact if it wasnt there then I wouldnt be that interested, I've been with a couple of post op girls and it was cool, but not as hot. I dont know why everyone needs to qualify and justify thier likes/dislikes. You are into what you are into..dont stress it, its all good and if nobodys getting hurt then its all great. I like girls and I like t-girls and I know girls who love to get fucked in the ass, so its not about that either...I just find t-girls , hotter, more feminine and I think maybe because they have that male part of the brain the sex is way better. People dont worry about what you do or want to do, just get on with it and enjoy

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 12:22 PM
because they have that male part of the brain the sex is way better.

Actually, science is beginning to show that female brain characteristics are what cause transsexuality. It's not the male brain that makes a lot of girls hyper-sexual, it's the male upbringing. Nurture. not nature. We all grew up being taught that promiscuity is not only not frowned upon, but actually a rite of passage. The shoe being on the other foot, I'm actually surprised how many girls transition and then continue to feed into that hype. A woman, especially a lady, should be more selective IMO.

~BB~

Iainlondon
08-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Actually, science is beginning to show that female brain characteristics are what cause transsexuality. It's not the male brain that makes a lot of girls hyper-sexual, it's the male upbringing. Nurture. not nature. We all grew up being taught that promiscuity is not only not frowned upon, but actually a rite of passage. The shoe being on the other foot, I'm actually surprised how many girls transition and then continue to feed into that hype. A woman, especially a lady, should be more selective IMO.

~BB~
Just my theory.....Its doesnt really matter to me why I like what I like and I could waste alot of time trying to figure it out...but I wont. I just love you girls x

BellaBellucci
08-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Just my theory.....Its doesnt really matter to me why I like what I like and I could waste alot of time trying to figure it out...but I wont. I just love you girls x

Thanks! Here's a gift. :)

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

~BB~

Silcc69
08-30-2010, 01:15 PM
I really don't get what the big deal is. I have no qualms about the dick and i'm sure as hell not scared of one. Now I will not be a bottom at all i'm all about pleasing a girl just as long as she is a bottom. But I do think alot of guys on here absolutely love cock and love it up there ass to and that is there preference.

reg
08-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Although I appreciate your candor, it tells me, and everyone else here, that to you a transsexual is nothing more than an easy-to-fuck asshole. Terrific pick-up line. Good luck with that. :smh

~BB~

Well of course you dont tell the girls the truth, but the bullshit...

But in short, yes, you could never fuck pussy /for free/ as fine as you can with a TS.

Iainlondon
08-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks BB xxx

Dkg
08-30-2010, 03:02 PM
I really don't get what the big deal is. I have no qualms about the dick and i'm sure as hell not scared of one. Now I will not be a bottom at all i'm all about pleasing a girl just as long as she is a bottom. But I do think alot of guys on here absolutely love cock and love it up there ass to and that is there preference.

I hear you. I love the entire package, Her breast, ass, feet, legs, thighs, and yes even cock. Does that make me "gay"? Who the fuck cares? Oh that's right, Daryl. I'm not a bottom and will probably never be (unless It was the "right one") but I don't get how someone could say "Oh I'm only in it for the ass sex". That is straight up bullshit and he only tells himself that to comfort his own insecurities. I can't believe women actually get with someone like that but then again I guess they are using him just as much as he is them. No wonder he can't find a real relationship when he can't even accept the entire woman and every part of her and has to make her feel ashamed of part of her body by telling her to "hide it."

What an assclown. (do people still say that?) lol

tsparisangelline
08-30-2010, 04:17 PM
daryl failed as soon as the tranny he fucked commented on him doing her next video

goku
08-30-2010, 04:18 PM
You'd be a rich man from all your tranny death threats? What the fuck is wrong with you that you'd be able to make such an arcane claim? Must suck to be you.

lol.......... way to twist my words

I said death threats, meaning everyone. Many clowns have threatened my life over the long hall. I am not in the least bit worried. Resume your daily life, and quit acting like a child. What I said wasn't far off. It is what it is.

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Screwing around on these forums IS part of my daily life being in tranny porn and all, so yeah - I'll keep going. I work from home so I can stretch this out for all fuckin' time... this is what happens when you make claims about my life and spread it around as gospel having never met me. Issue an apology and I'll drop it. Otherwise I have my entire life to fuck with you.

lol.......... way to twist my words

I said death threats, meaning everyone. Many clowns have threatened my life over the long hall. I am not in the least bit worried. Resume your daily life, and quit acting like a child. What I said wasn't far off. It is what it is.

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2010, 08:05 PM
Screwing around on these forums IS part of my daily life being in tranny porn and all, so yeah - I'll keep going. I work from home so I can stretch this out for all fuckin' time... this is what happens when you make claims about my life and spread it around as gospel having never met me. Issue an apology and I'll drop it. Otherwise I have my entire life to fuck with you.
lol..........

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Why is it that guys who claim they are "curious" are somehow so great at sucking a dick, putting a rubber on it, sitting on it, and riding it like a giggly cowgirl at the rodeo? lol

... not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

JoePitt
08-30-2010, 08:21 PM
I really don't get what the big deal is.

The "big deal" is the guys who THINK it's a big deal.

dafame
08-30-2010, 08:37 PM
I can totally relate to Daryl on this one, out of the 15 TS i have hooked up with i only went down on 2, and that was because it was a 69 situation, i usually just eat the ass and fuck away. I love ass GG or TG, but TG obviously give it up a whole lot easier. Out of 50+ GG's "None Escorts" only 1 has let me put it in her ass. Definitely still would pick Pussy over all any day, i just like some variety in there.

Cool. My point is whether you sucked dick twice, 100 times, or never at all. Regardless to whether you stroke the cock insatiably or get freaked out if it touches your leg, "YOU STILL HAVE AN ATTRACTION TO PENIS". This isn't saying you have an attraction to "MASCULINITY" just "PENIS".

Last time I checked GG's had ass holes to. There are plenty of sites that you could go to and dream about eating their asses as well. If you're anything like me then there's an extra excitement to you about eating a tgirls ass as opposed to a gg and I get that. But the fact remains that the attraction is to the fact that these girls are beautiful, soft, feminine women "WITH DICKS". Why do people act like there's something wrong with acknowledging that and just appreciating them.

Silcc69
08-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Why is it that guys who claim they are "curious" are somehow so great at sucking a dick, putting a rubber on it, sitting on it, and riding it like a giggly cowgirl at the rodeo? lol

Video please!

Ryz
08-30-2010, 09:44 PM
ITT: "Hurrrrr Durrrrr I'm not gay I don't even look at the penis, I just want anal sex Hurff durf"http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/Linkytmnd/ewww.jpg?t=1283197437

drock
08-31-2010, 08:30 AM

Do something about it?? LOL.. I think it's best you keep these silly lil threat between you and him cause I ain't the one dude!!

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-31-2010, 08:46 AM
Upset much crybaby? Whadya gonna do about it? Take my birthday away?

Do something about it?? LOL.. I think it's best you keep these silly lil threat between you and him cause I ain't the one dude!!

drock
08-31-2010, 08:48 AM
Upset much crybaby? Whadya gonna do about it? Take my birthday away?

LOL little side show freak, what you got a death wish???

giovanni_hotel
08-31-2010, 08:49 AM
Never realized you had some 'thug' in you, Jamie!

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-31-2010, 08:58 AM
My mom was a west coast California kid from a nice Santa Barbara neighborhood - My dad's side though - man, a bunch of drunk, sea fairing, east coast thugs with violent streaks a mile long and tempers in inch short. I was taught to fight teeth to neck on the first move, spread a little blood around, inflict the kind of injury that'll scare a man right back out of the fight.

Now I've kinda worked it out with goku through PM so that shit is dealt with - this other kid though - hey, as long as he insists on butting in, I'll play ball.

jamesedwards
08-31-2010, 09:51 AM

Let me break this down to you, you sound a bit nuts! Here's the reason why. Most TG's come with a cock and that's ok. Not all TG's are bottom, meaning they take cock but don't give it. There are some that are bottom only and there are some that are only tops, meaning they will tap that ass!

Then you have those that are both bottom and top and they are into some nasty wild fucking those the ones I like.

First of all let me tell you I am not gay or bi or any of that shit, I like strapon sex from a woman and I like TG's, hell I have had 3sums with a TG and a woman with a strapon and I love that shit so much I do it over and over!

So me I am a Tri-Sexual I will try some nasty fucking and I love to bend the sexual rules and go off into the dark side and deep end and shock even my partners.

For you to come here and try to call someone gay is the wrong place! You don't have the authority to give such a definition. If I like a TG I am going to like all of her , her cock, ass, balls, toes, fingers, lips, nose, knee caps, ankles, etc. Again I am a nasty motha fucka and I keeps it real I will suck a TG's cock and eat her asshole, balls, etc I love getting into freak nasty ass situations with a TG! I let them fuck me sexual free and dominate and love what they like instead of putting restrictions on them.

I've been in a situation where my girl forced me to fuck two TG's in front of her she put a collar around my neck and leash and told me to suck one's cock while the other fuck me in the ass and I did what I was fucking told my girl was in command.

If you love ass fucking so much get a regular woman there are plenty of them that love it in the ass. Unless you don't like cock? How you going to fuck a TG and she has a cock but you don't go near it? You make no sense, I seen a TG cock that was so pretty and big I was compelled to suck it because it just looked so motha fucking pretty between her legs and when she told me " suck this cock bitch" I sucked that cock so good she bust a mean ass load on my face and chest.

So if you don't like cocks on a TG get you a woman! The cock comes with the territory. don't label someone and then try to get others to agree with you, that's some bullshit.

People who aren't into this type of fucking you know what they call you being you fucking a TG? A FAG OR GAY! I bet your ass wouldn't like if someone called you that!

I am none of that I am 100% sexually free I fuck who I want and do all the nasty darkside shit I can muster!

TG got a big cock you better believe I am going to suck it and play with it. TG's like that shit, I love holding it putting edible oils all over her cock and balls and suck it until she bust !

jamesedwards
08-31-2010, 09:55 AM
daryl failed as soon as the tranny he fucked commented on him doing her next video

For the record I would suck your cock and balls and eat your asshole out! Lawd you are a fucking sexy ass TG I would suck your toes shit I will suck anything on your body lol but I would suck your cock as you held my head and tell me "suck bitch, you lil black motha fucka suck that cock you fucking slave" ohhhhhhh I love a nasty TG like that. You wouldn't mind me sucking your cock would you or your asshole?

jamesedwards
08-31-2010, 09:58 AM

LOL there's nothing wrong with it because what you described I do, oh and riding that cock like a giggling cowgirl, ohhhhh my gawd that is so much fun and if I am facing a TG she can slap my face and tell me "ride that motha fucking cock bitch bounce on this cock" then she twist my fucking nipples causing pain. so yeah I like that shit lol dam you saying that made my dick hard lol say it again please lol

jamesedwards
08-31-2010, 10:11 AM
For Daryl? Maybe. He's a handsome guy despite the fact that he may be a total and complete misogynist. ;)

~BB~
the only threat I will make to a TG is I will suck the fuck outta her cock and fuck her asshole well! lol and I hope she wanna fuck-fight because it's on lol

BellaBellucci
08-31-2010, 10:15 AM
the only threat I will make to a TG is I will suck the fuck outta her cock and fuck her asshole well! lol and I hope she wanna fuck-fight because it's on lol

Don't threaten me with a good time. :dancing:

~BB~

NYBURBS
08-31-2010, 10:21 AM
For the record I would suck your cock and balls and eat your asshole out! Lawd you are a fucking sexy ass TG I would suck your toes shit I will suck anything on your body lol but I would suck your cock as you held my head and tell me "suck bitch, you lil black motha fucka suck that cock you fucking slave" ohhhhhhh I love a nasty TG like that. You wouldn't mind me sucking your cock would you or your asshole?

Is there a BOLD BUTTON lock next to your CAPS LOCK one? lolz

traLika
08-31-2010, 11:01 AM

Don't encourage him. He'll only use it...

CaptainPlanet
08-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Cool. My point is whether you sucked dick twice, 100 times, or never at all. Regardless to whether you stroke the cock insatiably or get freaked out if it touches your leg, "YOU STILL HAVE AN ATTRACTION TO PENIS". This isn't saying you have an attraction to "MASCULINITY" just "PENIS".

Last time I checked GG's had ass holes to. There are plenty of sites that you could go to and dream about eating their asses as well. If you're anything like me then there's an extra excitement to you about eating a tgirls ass as opposed to a gg and I get that. But the fact remains that the attraction is to the fact that these girls are beautiful, soft, feminine women "WITH DICKS". Why do people act like there's something wrong with acknowledging that and just appreciating them.

u missed the point, yes GG's have assholes, and i will eat them the same way i eat a TG's people have different taste, for instance guys who bottom, will say "why hook up with a TS if u wont let them fuck you." Because i don't feel like getting fucked and i don't have any urge to be penetrated. Thats why. Im not denying my likes for TS, im just explaining, my personal taste.

Just cause i like TS doesnt mean its cause there DICK! Thats like saying i like a GG cause of her pussy, no i like them because there hot and they turn me on. which is something both TS and GG have in common =]

giovanni_hotel
08-31-2010, 01:07 PM
Come on....if genetic women didn't have pussy you'd still be down?? WTF??

Pussy/cock may not be the first thing on the list that attracts a man, but it IS on the list.

goku
08-31-2010, 03:59 PM
The point is, we are all on a board to interact/look at transsexual women. Some people are at different points in their acceptance level. Usually when you first start out, you are snaeking around, and unsure of how you feel about it. Usually, as time wears on, most people either get their fill and move on, or they learn to accept it and fully embrace it.

Daryl is all fucked up. He is still in the beginning stages of processing his actions mentally, even though he has obviously been around the block physically. I mean think about it, here is a guy that feels the need to validate his actions on a board full of TG admirers, a lot of whom are powerbottoms. To quote Jerry Seinfeld, "Who does that?"

I peeped his game though. Daryl is that guy that got his ass whipped his whole life, and just recently got that shit turned around. Lifted a couple weights, got a decent fade, and is trying to make up for lost time. He found an internet persona, and is riding that shit into the sunset. Welcome to manhood Daryl, stay awhile, the water is nice.

IMO, whatever sexual acts you are into are just that. Some guys let GGs fuck them in the ass with strapons. Doesn't always mean they like men. What it does mean for them, is that they found out that the prostate is a pleasure spot. Honestly, I could give a fuck about proving a damn thing anymore. I like what I like, and truth be told, even some of those things will change in the future.

wolfticketer761
08-31-2010, 04:52 PM

~BB~

Actually yea. Personally i do find them easier. With a GG i find i have to put work in just to get them to open their legs. I admit it can be fun gaming them but at times im just not in the mood to go through the process so i might bag a TS instead. So personally for me who i end up with depends if im in a sociable mood or not

Legend
08-31-2010, 05:48 PM
This daryl guy is definitely fucked up,

His youtube groups

"boys will be girls" the group photo is that of little boys in dresses and they have white dots where they're penises are suppose to be."Tranny Fucker" i think chris hansen wants to talk with you.

"We bash Transvestites" the group's tag is "kill all trannies and thier description is "If you hate trannies, this is the group for you If you suspect someone is pretending to be a girl and is clearly a dude, report that faggot"

That bash transvestite group is also weird because if you read some of his video comments he talks about having "buttsex" with various transvestites,crossdressers,drag queens and guys who just look feminine(you know guys who pretend to be girls).Something is weird when you judge other people and call them gay yet you target dragqueens,transvestites and crossdressers and your a member of a group that likes little boys in drag.

SunshyneMonroe
08-31-2010, 05:59 PM
The point is, we are all on a board to interact/look at transsexual women. Some people are at different points in their acceptance level. Usually when you first start out, you are snaeking around, and unsure of how you feel about it. Usually, as time wears on, most people either get their fill and move on, or they learn to accept it and fully embrace it.

Daryl is all fucked up. He is still in the beginning stages of processing his actions mentally, even though he has obviously been around the block physically. I mean think about it, here is a guy that feels the need to validate his actions on a board full of TG admirers, a lot of whom are powerbottoms. To quote Jerry Seinfeld, "Who does that?"

I peeped his game though. Daryl is that guy that got his ass whipped his whole life, and just recently got that shit turned around. Lifted a couple weights, got a decent fade, and is trying to make up for lost time. He found an internet persona, and is riding that shit into the sunset. Welcome to manhood Daryl, stay awhile, the water is nice.

IMO, whatever sexual acts you are into are just that. Some guys let GGs fuck them in the ass with strapons. Doesn't always mean they like men. What it does mean for them, is that they found out that the prostate is a pleasure spot. Honestly, I could give a fuck about proving a damn thing anymore. I like what I like, and truth be told, even some of those things will change in the future.

What a MAN you are........I love it

traLika
08-31-2010, 06:12 PM
This daryl guy is definitely fucked up,

His youtube groups

"boys will be girls" the group photo is that of little boys in dresses and they have white dots where they're penises are suppose to be."Tranny Fucker" i think chris hansen wants to talk with you.

"We bash Transvestites" the group's tag is "kill all trannies and thier description is "If you hate trannies, this is the group for you If you suspect someone is pretending to be a girl and is clearly a dude, report that faggot"

That bash transvestite group is also weird because if you read some of his video comments he talks about having "buttsex" with various transvestites,crossdressers,drag queens and guys who just look feminine(you know guys who pretend to be girls).Something is weird when you judge other people and call them gay yet you target dragqueens,transvestites and crossdressers and your a member of a group that likes little boys in drag.

Hmmmmm... Most odd!

goku
09-01-2010, 12:26 AM
What a MAN you are........I love it

Sarcasm? :shrug

JoePitt
09-01-2010, 01:05 AM

Even if she was, I'd take it as a compliment. :)

Tepres
09-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Is Daryle still with us? i noticed his avatar is gone.

fred41
09-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Pussy/cock may not be the first thing on the list that attracts a man, but it IS on the list.

I love this quote...:)

SunshyneMonroe
09-01-2010, 02:46 AM

No not all i wasnt playing what so ever.......

goku
09-01-2010, 06:43 AM
No not all i wasnt playing what so ever.......

Well thanks Shyne! Coming from you that means alot!

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 03:56 AM
Don't threaten me with a good time. :dancing:

~BB~

Well I will threaten you with my tongue then lol Have you ever had your cock sucked and your asshole licked at the same time? Dammmmmm I can't do it but the thought is wicked lol hahah Trust me I would lay you on your back suck your cock and lick your balls and put my tongue so deep in your pink asshole I can taste what you had for breakfast. I wish you didn't live so dam far CA meets NYC that would be an insane fuck movie. :fuckin:

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 03:59 AM

Wtf lol I am trying to suck one of these pretty TG's cocks and ass and you're worried about caps and bolds? LOL PATHETIC! lol Yall worry about shit that don't matter. When are we going to start loving out TG's and showing them appreciation of all their body parts from head to toe and not worry about caps and bolds lol GTFOH

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 04:02 AM
u missed the point, yes GG's have assholes, and i will eat them the same way i eat a TG's people have different taste, for instance guys who bottom, will say "why hook up with a TS if u wont let them fuck you." Because i don't feel like getting fucked and i don't have any urge to be penetrated. Thats why. Im not denying my likes for TS, im just explaining, my personal taste.

Just cause i like TS doesnt mean its cause there DICK! Thats like saying i like a GG cause of her pussy, no i like them because there hot and they turn me on. which is something both TS and GG have in common =]

Well you explained yourself well, basically you are saying you like what you like and shouldn't have to explain shit to no one. I can't even debate what you said because you broke that shit down and you have that right to like and do and fuck how YOU want to and no one can take that away!

SunshyneMonroe
09-03-2010, 04:06 AM
Well thanks Shyne! Coming from you that means alot!

we need to remake ur display pic............

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Daryl is all fucked up. He is still in the beginning stages of processing his actions mentally, even though he has obviously been around the block physically. I mean think about it, here is a guy that feels the need to validate his actions on a board full of TG admirers, a lot of whom are powerbottoms. .

:confused: What's a POWERBOTTOM? Are they the ones that can take cock deep in the ass and get fucked as hard as the person can give it to them? Whewwwwwww we! Please explain that shit .

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 04:11 AM
If some of these guys don't want the cock then that's ok but for those that do like me don't call us names when we do. I am just a freak nasty motha fucka, that's my title, I am a Tri-Sexual I WILL TRY SOME FREAK NASTY ASS FUCKING! Like my pic shows a guy about to suck the TG's cock, that would be me. suck that motha fucking cock and make that TG feel loved and comfortable, suck her cock so good it cums and I keep sucking it to make that motha fucka harder, she doesn't have two balls for nothing,. Iam going to suck that motha fuckin cock again until she scream and bust off again. I am into pleasing the shit outta a TG and show her Ima nasty motha fucka and I love me a freak nasty TG. bottom line.

SunshyneMonroe
09-03-2010, 04:18 AM
OK lets end it like this everyone likes different things..the men that have to say oh oh oh i dont like dick 95% of the time do and are just tryin to make up for it

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2010, 04:43 AM
Trannys are generally hornier than GGs. I'm sorry, but that's just a fact. We're almost always the hedonistic pleasure-seeking woman of ill repute that your mother warned you about, compared to your garden variety GG wallflower, no matter how unclockable we are. And you guys LOVE THAT. Don't you?!!? lol

SunshyneMonroe
09-03-2010, 04:44 AM
:yingyang:
Trannys are generally hornier than GGs. I'm sorry, but that's just a fact. We're almost always the hedonistic pleasure-seeking woman of ill repute that your mother warned you about, compared to your garden variety GG wallflower, no matter how unclockable we are. And you guys LOVE THAT. Don't you?!!? lol

I dunno about that i use to be but im pretty moned out now lol

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 05:45 AM
OK lets end it like this everyone likes different things..the men that have to say oh oh oh i dont like dick 95% of the time do and are just tryin to make up for it

Exactly!!! :Bowdown:

I won't give a percentage because I don't know but I know I like a cock swining in front of my face and balls and I love a TG to take the back of my head and force me to suck her cock and make me suck it fast. I love when a TG puts her cock on my face and rub it in my face with precum coming out of it, that shit turns me on so good my asshole will twitch.

That's just me I am into that shit deeply! Just like this.

http://i56.tinypic.com/zuo76s.jpg

goku
09-03-2010, 05:50 AM
we need to remake ur display pic............

lol, That can be arranged with a mere 2 1/2 hour drive!

:fuckin:

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 05:53 AM

Ummm let me answer that for you baby!

HELL FUCKING YEAH I/WE LOVE IT !

LOL I love a horny nasty slutty freaky ass TG. I remember my fuck buddy girl friend brought one of her TG girls over all the time as we did the 3sum thing and she would make us stand close together and she would grab our dicks and rub them together. She love doing that she love to watch the two dicks mix, she would put edible oil all over both our dicks and she would massage them together and make use grind our hips and watch our balls touch. I kid you not a couple of times TG looked so motha fucking sexy I bust my nut all over the TG's cock and my girls hand. Guess what her and the TG made me do? She told me to lick my cum off the TG's cock and suck that fucking dock until the TG bust a nut. That shit drives me nuts and my dick is getting hard thinking about that shit now. I love a horny TG that want to do me dirty. I am not going to sit here and act like some saint I am a nasty motha fucka and I know it and accept that shit and do what the fuck I am told when a TG is in my presence!

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 05:54 AM
LOL Goku lol lmao Goku you are right on target with that one. SunShyne will get fucked the shit out of lol hahah I would love to pick her thin ass up and hit that pussy in mid air and let her cock slap against my stomach. lol YES I LOVE THE FEEL OF THE COCK! lol SunShyne keeps fucking around she is going to get fucked the shit out of lol

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 06:01 AM

No you should stay horny all the time, don't be moned out lol We love freaky sexy horny TG's I could see you now with me " suck this cock you bitch, you better suck it good you getz no lube because I am going to bend that pretty thick black ass over and I am going to fuck it good and hard and you're black ass is going to take all this cock suck it bitch".

We want you like that lol :fuckin:

goku
09-03-2010, 06:53 AM
No you should stay horny all the time, don't be moned out lol We love freaky sexy horny TG's I could see you now with me " suck this cock you bitch, you better suck it good you getz no lube because I am going to bend that pretty thick black ass over and I am going to fuck it good and hard and you're black ass is going to take all this cock suck it bitch".

We want you like that lol :fuckin:

One gets the impression jamesedwards is doing this:jerkoff while he is typing. lol

Every post is extremely visual, ending with a climax.

giovanni_hotel
09-03-2010, 07:16 AM
I had that feeling too, that he had one hand on the prize and his other hand clicking his keyboard!!!

TsVanessa69
09-03-2010, 11:12 AM
I always say if you don't like cock or don't wanna see cocks then pass me up and hurry to the next female.
I NEVER hide my cock, and don't ever give up any ass unless I get some good head!
And I love banging black ass, for the simple fact so many claim that black men don't do all that!

bridgetbbyxo
09-03-2010, 11:50 AM
lulz this thread is somethin

goku
09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I always say if you don't like cock or don't wanna see cocks then pass me up and hurry to the next female.
I NEVER hide my cock, and don't ever give up any ass unless I get some good head!
And I love banging black ass, for the simple fact so many claim that black men don't do all that!

smh@ Vanessa

Vanessa comes raw, with pics to back it up! lol

drock
09-05-2010, 02:15 PM

As long as you're not too moned out to give up that ass I don't care.. :)

ilovetsc0ck
09-27-2010, 11:17 AM

if you love transexuals just for the ass then why not fuck a regular girl?
dont fool yourself

Silcc69
09-27-2010, 11:39 AM

I don't kno were that urban myth came from. Now granted black guys in tranny porn outside a few black oriented sites are rare as hell but they do bottom boy jobs. Not my thing personally but i'd do wonders on that cock though Vanessa.

DarylWashington
11-01-2010, 12:31 AM
I see that most strictly bottom trans women are in the beginning stages, I'm fine with that, don't question The STF on banging flat chested trannies! :fu:

Ryz
11-01-2010, 12:43 AM
I see that most strictly bottom trans women are in the beginning stages, I'm fine with that, don't question The STF on banging flat chested trannies! :fu:

Do you mind when some of the the cds you fuck still have facial hair, and a hairy ass? Or do you just keep doing your thing :shrug

DarylWashington
11-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Do you mind when some of the the cds you fuck still have facial hair, and a hairy ass? Or do you just keep doing your thing :Shrug

They keep it shaved smooth before they meet with me :)

otherguy
11-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Be careful. MEGABODY might resurface ;-)

Jericho
11-01-2010, 02:46 AM
I see that most strictly bottom trans women are in the beginning stages, I'm fine with that, don't question The STF on banging flat chested trannies!

Is that you, Freddie? :whistle:

DarylWashington
11-01-2010, 02:59 AM
Who the hell is Freddie?

TsVanessa69
11-01-2010, 04:10 AM
This bullshit kills me.
If you want somebody to hide their dick, then you should stay with females.
Unless females are over your bullshit like the trannys are

nicebrn
11-01-2010, 07:15 AM
This bullshit kills me.
If you want somebody to hide their dick, then you should stay with females.I don't understand it either, but whatever. I've done some cross-dressing for guys that want me to keep it hidden too. Since seeing boys in dresses is their particular fantasy and I'm not really into topping men anyway, I just go with it and keep the illusion going.

Meanwhile, there's plenty of girls out there that love to have me show my appreciation for all their special parts.

People like what they like, and most of the time it ain't rational. 90% of sex is in the mind anyway.

bladex76
11-01-2010, 07:33 AM
i dont mean to criticize but this is what i like everybody is different, i love t-girls who look like a girl, walk like a girl, act like a girl and a t-girl who is a girl... if you dont look like a senorita im not interested dont care i know what im and what i like... im just attracted to the extra spice t-gils have knowing they are or have something extra i like knowing there is a secret she and i know and not everybody else the way they take care of them self and some not all look better than a gg... now this is just me but like i said we are all different and have different taste

LibertyHarkness
11-03-2010, 12:09 AM
:) XXXX 2 from webcam

DianeCD
11-03-2010, 12:12 AM
No need to hide it Libs, you are the total package. Glad to see you are doing so well. You look terrific.

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Just saying I'm not sucking or jacking it for them, of course its there and I see it, doesn't bother me all that much. But I hate it when they take off their panty facing me and that shit flops out lol, turn around.

Ur a big reason I dont deal with black guys! Go fuck a gg, if u have no desire to please me either by touching it or going down on it, I have no desire to have ur dick in my ass. It's a two way street buddy!!! Get over ur fucking ego, if u were with a gg u would eat her pussy or touch it to please her, in return ur going after a ts for her ass in return not giving her pleasure. I am sorry I dont do all the work for you to get off ur nut and I dont!

amberskyi
11-03-2010, 12:56 AM
my last boyfriend was like that.he didnt really have much experience with ts women and was very uncomfortable with that part of my body.he never saw it and never touched it.im a true bottom.lol.i love taking dick.i can cum from nothing other than getting slayed lol but id have to admit that i wasnt fully sexually satisfied.at first i didnt realize how important it was to me but the longer we went out the more dissatisfied i became.im a very faithful kinda girl but because of that tiny little issue i ended up cheating on him.
i will never get involved with another man thats not comfortable with pleasing all of me.

BellaBellucci
11-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Ur a big reason I dont deal with black guys! Go fuck a gg, if u have no desire to please me either by touching it or going down on it, I have no desire to have ur dick in my ass. It's a two way street buddy!!! Get over ur fucking ego, if u were with a gg u would eat her pussy or touch it to please her, in return ur going after a ts for her ass in return not giving her pleasure. I am sorry I dont do all the work for you to get off ur nut and I dont!

Crude...

but AWEEESOME! lol Go girl!

~BB~

Silcc69
11-03-2010, 01:02 AM

Wait what kinda black guys do you deal with? I'd do a number on your dick.

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Crude...

but AWEEESOME! lol Go girl!

~BB~

Thanks hun!

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Wait what kinda black guys do you deal with? I'd do a number on your dick.

LOL! Wait there are a few that dont mind going down, or getting fucked but there are more like Daryl in this world!!!!

Ryz
11-03-2010, 01:44 AM
LOL! Wait there are a few that dont mind going down, or getting fucked but there are more like Daryl in this world!!!!

Mmmmmhmmmmmm

fred41
11-03-2010, 02:01 AM
my last boyfriend was like that.he didnt really have much experience with ts women and was very uncomfortable with that part of my body.he never saw it and never touched it.im a true bottom.lol.i love taking dick.i can cum from nothing other than getting slayed lol but id have to admit that i wasnt fully sexually satisfied.at first i didnt realize how important it was to me but the longer we went out the more dissatisfied i became.im a very faithful kinda girl but because of that tiny little issue i ended up cheating on him.
i will never get involved with another man thats not comfortable with pleasing all of me.

I've said this before in other threads...guys if you don't wanna touch it...eventually a girl will find someone that will.
The guys that think simply rutting with a transsexual is enough to satisfy both parties in a sexual tryst are the same guys that eventually (and to their embarrassment) find out from their GG partners they never really got them off either.

DarylWashington
11-03-2010, 02:03 AM
:) xxxx 2 from webcam

amazing ass!!!!

tehero
11-03-2010, 03:59 AM

Holla if you're a tranny lover and 100% about the ass!Hell yeah, this is what I'm talking about.

drock
11-04-2010, 07:40 AM

Not this dumb schite again. Hell if you don't deal with black guys who gives a fuck, there are sexier women than you who do... Life goes on.

ILoveGG&TS
11-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Amberskyi, I would love to please all of you. :)

TSMichelleAustin
11-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Not this dumb schite again. Hell if you don't deal with black guys who gives a fuck, there are sexier women than you who do... Life goes on.

I dont give a fuck! I was making a statement on ignorance, if u dont want to please me why the fuck do I want ur dick in me to please u? Go fuck real women! I hear that statement he said by lots of black guys, thats all!!! And there are a lot of guys who want to please us ts too!

Legend
11-04-2010, 10:16 AM
I dont give a fuck! I was making a statement on ignorance, if u dont want to please me why the fuck do I want ur dick in me to please u? Go fuck real women! I hear that statement he said by lots of black guys, thats all!!! And there are a lot of guys who want to please us ts too!

I think you have drock confused the guy craves penis,

Damn baby you're so nice and thick; i'd love to suck that phat cock!
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=58083&postcount=4

That second chick you posted I think her name is Giselle, isnt small at all she's packing a nice sized dick.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=771439&postcount=41

"TS with non functional dycks?" By Drock
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=7151

Is this common among t girls? I've seen a couple of t girls in porn in their dycks never rise to the occasion if you know what I mean?

Well I guess that might be it. But ponder this why do some shemales seem to have no problem with this and some dycks never move off of their balls and constantly lay in the flaccid state? One more question while i'm at it, why do some shemales that are able to get it up when they cum it's barely a drop or two that cums out?

This response by allanah was funny,

:roll: hunny if u want a dick that's hard all the time, that cums buckets every time

go get a man

www.rentboy.com

Also chefmike's because this guy loves it but can't spell it right for anything.

LMAO...or he could get a man with a dyck... :roll:

Allanah Star's cock?
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...91&postcount=1

I miss jen but she sumed up this "drock" guy really well,

ive got an even better question for you... how come you even bother pretending you like transwomen when clearly you love the cock... why not just hang out on a gay forum and watch cocks get hard, cum buckets, and never get soft?

TSMichelleAustin
11-04-2010, 10:30 AM
LMAO!!!!! :Bowdown:

LibertyHarkness
11-04-2010, 03:02 PM
amazing ass!!!!

thanks :) not really had people say its amazing, flat maybe :)

DarylWashington
11-04-2010, 05:51 PM
thanks :) not really had people say its amazing, flat maybe :)

Its fucking perfect!

JoePitt
11-04-2010, 07:13 PM
I've said this before in other threads...guys if you don't wanna touch it...eventually a girl will find someone that will.
The guys that think simply rutting with a transsexual is enough to satisfy both parties in a sexual tryst are the same guys that eventually (and to their embarrassment) find out from their GG partners they never really got them off either.

Well, it really depends on the woman. I've had girlfriends who never wanted any attention paid on that part and others who did.

Deepdarkfucker
11-04-2010, 07:46 PM
I love ass and tits and being a guy who loves to pound that ass...I don't give too much thought to the ding-a-ling

FreddieGomez
11-04-2010, 07:49 PM

i love a true bottom trannie!

Mari_Mar
11-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Well, it really depends on the woman. I've had girlfriends who never wanted any attention paid on that part and others who did.

That's true! I always hated it getting any kind of attention, and whenever anyone wanted to go down on me, I couldn't watch. I didn't even like masturbating back then!

sdman
11-05-2010, 01:32 AM
That's true! I always hated it getting any kind of attention, and whenever anyone wanted to go down on me, I couldn't watch. I didn't even like masturbating back then!

You were missing out big time I would have loved to go down on you and suck that cock until you exploded!

fred41
11-05-2010, 01:48 AM

Yes ..but you got SRS...that's different..the girls that don't get this (at least from my experience) seem to become okay with it at some point and do expect it touched...
...not every human being can get off simply by having their ass penetrated.
..an ass is not a pussy and a prostate gland is not a clitoris.

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 05:56 AM
I get frustrated looking at some picture galleries when there's a hot chick basically just waving her wiener around. Sometimes I find myself yelling at the computer monitor, "For fuck sake! Turn around and let me see that funhole!!!"

Watching videos is a mixed bag too. I get all relaxed and turned on seeing a nice T-Girl sucking some cock and all the sudden the dude turns around and bends over waiting to get plowed like the fucking Prom Queen. Again I start yelling, "Faggot! Faggot! You fucking faggot! You're supposed to be fucking her, Goddamit!!!"

IndyCloset
12-09-2010, 06:01 AM
I can't stand dick!
But if a sexy ass trannies clit just happens to be longer than a banana.......

"Kanye Shrug"

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 06:02 AM
I get frustrated looking at some picture galleries when there's a hot chick basically just waving her wiener around. Sometimes I find myself yelling at the computer monitor, "For fuck sake! Turn around and let me see that funhole!!!"

Watching videos is a mixed bag too. I get all relaxed and turned on seeing a nice T-Girl sucking some cock and all the sudden the dude turns around and bends over waiting to get plowed like the fucking Prom Queen. Again I start yelling, "Faggot! Faggot! You fucking faggot! You're supposed to be fucking her, Goddamit!!!"

I know right!

Focus on the girl's hole only! Guys DON'T suck dick or get fucked!

IndyCloset
12-09-2010, 06:05 AM
i love a true bottom trannie!
Cool I'll just push up on her Beyonce' looking, King Kong clit having girlfriend and take one for the team all night long!

IndyCloset
12-09-2010, 06:07 AM
I know right!

SMH....that "drag queen" looks like one of the guys from SNL!

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 06:12 AM
I know right!

I like my TS porn the same way I like GG porn. Guys fucking girls with girls loving being fucked. I don't want to see any guys biting the pillow or with his ankles behind his ears. In TS porn, I don't care if a gal's wiener is one inch or ten as long as she's pretty and passable enough to bring to Thanksgiving Dinner at my Aunt's. I'll take little Asian Sapphire and her micro-wiener over Joanna Holmes any day.

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 06:17 AM
I would love to wreck her funhole. She's 4'11'' 100 lbs and Asian too.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/?keyword=Melony

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:53 PM
I like my TS porn the same way I like GG porn. Guys fucking girls with girls loving being fucked. I don't want to see any guys biting the pillow or with his ankles behind his ears. In TS porn, I don't care if a gal's wiener is one inch or ten as long as she's pretty and passable enough to bring to Thanksgiving Dinner at my Aunt's. I'll take little Asian Sapphire and her micro-wiener over Joanna Holmes any day.

100 fucking percent!!

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 07:39 PM

Right. Because if she can't cum from anal orgasm, then she must not need to, right? :roll:

Oh, and dear Dino,

:trolls

That is all.

~BB~

Bobzz
12-09-2010, 07:43 PM
100 fucking percent!!

The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

Distance
12-09-2010, 07:46 PM
I just don't get why some want cock. It's just disgusting. Ass is commonly shared with Genetic women. It's all about feminity...unless...?

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 07:49 PM
I just don't get why some want cock. It's just disgusting. Ass is commonly shared with Genetic women. It's all about feminity...unless...?

Then go fuck a GG in the ass. Duh.

Now go ahead and tell me that most don't go for that and we'll know that you only like transsexuals for the easy anal. :geek:

Hi. I'm Bella. And I'll be your bullshit detector this morning. :lol:

~BB~

deepthroater
12-09-2010, 07:51 PM
At first he was....
I know right!

But then he was...
Stop being so fucking fat and ugly then maybe she'll stay hard, trannies always stay ROCK HARD for me!

Classic and pathetic homophobic, closet-case denial and hypocrisy in a sad attempt to seem 'manly' for the girls.

Stick to GG's only, or shut the fuck up.

Distance
12-09-2010, 07:53 PM

Now go ahead and tell me that most don't go for that and we'll know that you only like transsexuals for the easy anal. :geek:

~BB~
@Bella. I really do. Women are amazing. You're a woman too I guess. ;)

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 07:55 PM
At first he was....

But then he was...

Classic and pathetic homophobic, closet-case denial and hypocrisy in a sad attempt to seem 'manly' for the girls.

Awesome catch. You definitely earn a gold star here. ;)

You're a woman too I guess. ;)

Yeah, I guess. :wiggle: :lol:

~BB~

Legend
12-09-2010, 08:42 PM
At first he was....

But then he was...

lol, nice ownage it's always the same guy who claims to be "all about the ass' and tries to portray this manly person but in the end thier love for penis is always exposed.Guys in that exposed cockhounds group include drock,MacShreach.

she'll stay hard, trannies always stay ROCK HARD for me!
Hide The Cock, I Only Want To See That Ass!! lol sure tranny fucker guy.

Brandi Boots
12-09-2010, 09:59 PM
I just read this entire thread and I cant believe all the bullshit! Of course there is penis attraction...thats why they pic a TS instead of a GG

dderek123
12-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Yep its pretty strange that someone would come to a TS porno themed messageboard because they don't want to look at pictures of cocks.

Get real people.

The posters that proclaim there hetero desires here are just ... smh

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Yep its pretty strange that someone would come to a TS porno themed messageboard because they don't want to look at pictures of cocks.

Get real people.

The posters that proclaim there hetero desires here are just ... smh

Well, there's a difference between guys that crave the actual cock independent of the rest of the person attached to it and who use the girl as an excuse to tell himself that he's still straight, and guys who just like girls, period, regardless of their genitalia. And then some guys are even just taking dildo play to the next level - but they prefer the real thing.

That said, every man here isn't necessarily gay, but they are either gays in denial, BDSM/fetish types, or strictly top. If they're 'strictly top,' you have to wonder why they're even here... unless it's for the anal like I said.

It's tough being TS. So many guys are only interested in fulfilling their desires or crossing things off their bucket lists. Then they wonder why we all charge. It's supply and demand baby: capitalism at it's best.

~BB~

dderek123
12-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Well I shouldn't judge too much I guess. But I still don't understand the whole 'I'm so hetero that I love to have sex with TS' sort of thing. Doesn't make sense to me.

If you just like girls go jerk off to pics of girls.

TsVanessa69
12-09-2010, 11:07 PM
[QUOTE=BellaBellucci;785359]If all of you guys like ass so much, why not just fuck GG's? Because transsexuals are 'easier?' 'Sluttier?' I mean, what's the deal with that?

~BB~[/QUOTE

You said it not me!
I am only easy or slutty if the cash is right

DarylWashington
12-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Right. Because if she can't cum from anal orgasm, then she must not need to, right? :roll:

Oh, and dear Dino,

:trolls

That is all.

~BB~
Thats exactly right!

Yes! All about feminality!

~BB~
Exactly right, bitch GG don't do it, fuck all that pussy bullshit!

At first he was....

But then he was...

Clearly a joke to piss off that fat guy, I'm strictly top bitch!

JustinTime
12-11-2010, 04:52 PM

me too

Idu why people are into the big dick on a chick thing.
I rather it be small like with Hazel Tucker.

DarylWashington
12-11-2010, 08:42 PM
me too

Idu why people are into the big dick on a chick thing.
I rather it be small like with Hazel Tucker.

A really small dick on a tranny is actually a turn on, but I don't like them taking their panty off in front of me facing forward lol.

BellaBellucci
12-11-2010, 08:46 PM
A really small dick on a tranny is actually a turn on, but I don't like them taking their panty off in front of me facing forward lol.

Daryl =

http://www.drug3k.com/img2/metamucil_11484_4_(big)_.jpg

http://www.stresslessinlasvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/men-women-laugh-out-loud-01-af.jpg

http://www.benkepple.com/Images/riot.jpg

~BB~

AmberTS
12-11-2010, 09:20 PM
The simple answer to this is that everyone's preferences are different - it's up to each couple to work out their own ways!

Helvis2012
12-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Here ya' go!

YouTube - babyrexdotcom's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/babyrexdotcom?feature=mhum#p/u/0/i2_ys8ni9Ns)

DarylWashington
12-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Daryl =

http://www.drug3k.com/img2/metamucil_11484_4_(big)_.jpg

http://www.stresslessinlasvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/men-women-laugh-out-loud-01-af.jpg

http://www.benkepple.com/Images/riot.jpg

~BB~

If I knew what you meant by that I'd pimp-slap you!

MidnightKat
12-12-2010, 08:16 AM
I'm sure it's been said but Ill say it anyway. If you're not into the cock why the fuck are seeking transwomen?

nonnonnon
12-12-2010, 08:53 AM
surely you have more to bring to the table than what's between your legs?

c.tanh
12-13-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm sure it's been said but Ill say it anyway. If you're not into the cock why the fuck are seeking transwomen?

@ MidnightKat:

My man says he seeks transwomen because we have dedicated our lives to becoming sex objects. He is not interested in my penis, whereas I live to worship his cock.

Ryz
12-13-2010, 08:15 AM
@ MidnightKat:

My man says he seeks transwomen because we have dedicated our lives to becoming sex objects. He is not interested in my penis, whereas I live to worship his cock.
Sounds like a nice relationship

Jake4
01-19-2011, 02:07 AM
I like all parts of a woman and it's nice to be able to look at, touch, feel, fondle, kiss, and suck her cock.

SirCumsAlot
01-19-2011, 05:40 AM
WOOOW really... Damn I wish I was around this thread when it was first posted. I can just imagine whats been posted inside... "Hey I like trannies but I'm not into their cocks... :geek:" Makes perfect sense...

So why are you into trannys in the first place??? Just saying... just saying

Ryz
01-19-2011, 06:04 AM
WOOOW really... Damn I wish I was around this thread when it was first posted. I can just imagine whats been posted inside... "Hey I like trannies but I'm not into their cocks... :geek:" Makes perfect sense...

So why are you into trannys in the first place??? Just saying... just saying

Why are you into trannies if you're only interested in sucking dick?

SirCumsAlot
01-19-2011, 06:30 AM
Why are you into trannies if you're only interested in sucking dick?

Im not just into sucking, but that's my favorite sex activity. I like the feminine look in tgirls. I'm not into the "regular" average looking dudes. Straight up dudes dont turn me on. THe closest I'd get to being attracted to liking or getting turned on by a dude is if he's a feminine looking asian or just very feminine looking and acting, but not gay acting(I have nothing against gays. I had gay friends before but they act different from the tgirls I've meant). Before discovering trannies actually existed I"ve always thought the idea of a fine girl having a cock would be cool. It started off as a young boy fantasy when I was in my early teens, then eventually I finally saw one pic online of a shemale, my love for them grew from there.

I like tgirls because they have a feminine look to them and have a cock. When having sex, or giving/receiving bj, I can relate on how she's feeling during it and when she cums, I know how she feels and she look sexy during so, which turns me on more. I like regular girls too, but I cant relate the feeling or sensation of them during sex and/or when they have orgasms.

DanikaDreamz
01-19-2011, 06:36 AM
I Think a men who go for a shemale but is not interested in her dick as a serious problem lolll

SirCumsAlot
01-19-2011, 06:44 AM
I Think a men who go for a shemale but is not interested in her dick as a serious problem lolll

:iagree:

haha thank you!

And you need to post when you're coming to Toronto again when you do! I"ve been wanting to see you since I first discovered your pics online but you were always too far whenever I checked where you were at. You'll be like in Montreal or somewher in the middle of Canada! I dont live in Toronto but if you ever stop there I can drop by. Im in the US near the Falls. TO is like a hour and a half away. I like to hit up the casino while up there

Anywho, enjoy LA when you get there!

LibertyHarkness
01-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Asssssss :)

northshoreman52
01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
amazing Libby..... very inviting

waiderox
01-19-2011, 05:14 PM
I used to be like that, "hide the cock..." or "the smaller the better".

I still love ass.
But now I love to see swinging dick. The bigger the better.
And I especially love when a tgirl is able to cum.

Rui
01-19-2011, 06:36 PM
I love Transwomen and I'm mostly a top, but I LOVE sucking a girl off. I do like the feel of their cocks in my mouth, but mainly I like to feel how I'm interacting with her and making her feel good.

If that makes me gay in someones book, I really dont care.

ajrock
01-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Helllll yeah! When I'm watching tranny porn I don't wanna see men get fucked... all the girls I've been with say that they prefer the feminine role and don't like to top... I'm an ass man anyway too so the girl I'm with better be a bottom...

LibertyHarkness
01-20-2011, 05:26 PM
if you like ass porn, wait to you all see the new Angelina Torres scene on shemaleyum , me and joanna jet shot of her yesterday :)

its fucking outrageous ass play :) booty shaking etc ...

phobun
01-20-2011, 06:33 PM
If that makes me gay in someones book, I really dont care.

Yes you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to mention it.

BellaBellucci
01-20-2011, 09:23 PM

Really? I read that as a statement of prideful declaration.

Psychology fail?

~BB~

Rui
01-20-2011, 10:21 PM

OK, wtv.

Silcc69
11-06-2011, 03:54 AM
This is why Daryl never seen anybody so full of shit yet so damn funny at the same time.

slingblade
11-07-2011, 09:58 PM

~BB~

yeah something like that

badboyinthebx
11-08-2011, 01:29 AM
yeah, i must say. i'm kinda surprised at how cock hungry most dudes are on here. 50/50 would not have surprised me, after all it is a ts website, but its more like 80/20.

i'm definitely all about the ass but cock doesn't frighten me.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Some guys are more crazy for tgirl cock then for her ass.

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 02:03 AM

I didn't even know you had one of those things. Even if you waved it at me I'd stop by Lenscrafters to have my eyes checked. Too feminine and girly for words. I still say you have a sweet pussy.

youngblood61
11-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Love big ass girls, and Bella's ass does it for me.:Bowdown: Great ass Bella!:jerkoff:jerkoff

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 03:37 AM
I didn't even know you had one of those things. Even if you waved it at me I'd stop by Lenscrafters to have my eyes checked. Too feminine and girly for words. I still say you have a sweet pussy.
I`ve got one but i don`t wave with her on pics as is not feminine.:)

youngblood61
11-08-2011, 03:41 AM
I`ve got one but i don`t wave with her on pics as is not feminine.:)You have a beautiful round ass Adriana would love to play with it.:Bowdown::jerkoff:jerkoff

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 03:42 AM
You have a beautiful round ass Adriana would love to play with it.:Bowdown::jerkoff:jerkoff

Thanks Youngblood ,is mine and im so proud of my butt:)

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 03:44 AM
Thanks Youngblood ,is mine and im so proud of my butt:)

Let them know it belongs to me. Tell them.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Let them know it belongs to me. Tell them.

Daddy Dino :)is my owner .imao..keep it tight giirl:)don`t let anything big and thick to go inside :):):)imao

youngblood61
11-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Thanks Youngblood ,is mine and im so proud of my butt:)You should be it is magnificent.:Bowdown: Would love to see you in something sheer with that ass in the air.:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 03:53 AM
You should be it is magnificent.:Bowdown: Would love to see you in something sheer with that ass in the air.:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff
Someting like what love?:)

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Daddy Dino is my owner

Thank you. Just needed to clear that up. Carry on.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 03:59 AM
Thank you. Just needed to clear that up. Carry on.
hahahahah for me looks so clear :):):)

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 04:03 AM
hahahahah for me looks so clear :):):)

The stuff you lick off your lips will be milky, not clear. :jerkoff

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 04:06 AM
:jerkoff
The stuff you lick off your lips will be milky, not clear. :jerkoff
:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff more milk young beauty.:)

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 04:16 AM
:jerkoff
:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff more milk young beauty.:)

Just kneel in front of me and take your hot bath. It's good for the skin and hair too. Swallow that protein so you have your strength.

MsJennaClarke
05-13-2012, 07:26 AM
Hmmm... I wanna know something: If Dar(y)l Washington aka "The Tranny Fucker" is banned again, does this mean that he gets to come back at a later time ??? Does this mean we (meaning anyone) can talk shit about him and he cant rebute against it. You see, Im wanting to have an OPEN discussion about him (I know that he will read this) so... Any coments or concerns before I open my mouth ???

jamesedwards
05-13-2012, 07:29 AM
LOL hahahahah dammmmmmmmm Ms Jenna you funny as fuck lol hahah you wanna actually talk behind his back and he not say or see anything? LOL SMH lol why on earth did you bring this back up lol

MsJennaClarke
05-13-2012, 07:38 AM
I wanted to know **IF** he was Banned for good, or IF it was only temperary. There are some things that I would like to say. I know that he cant say anything on this forum unless he uses another profile to do so. I have a reason here...

jamesedwards
05-13-2012, 08:12 AM
I wanted to know **IF** he was Banned for good, or IF it was only temperary. There are some things that I would like to say. I know that he cant say anything on this forum unless he uses another profile to do so. I have a reason here...

:dead: Awhhhhh fuck Ms Jenna just say it, what you call him sucking fire off a guys cock? LOL Tell us he hasn't been here he is banned!!! lol

MsJennaClarke
05-13-2012, 01:43 PM
That wasnt a man, it was a Transsexuals cock that he was sucking. Sunshyne pulled that pic from his Blog that he posted over 6 months ago. He had since removed it less than a week after he posted it up there (I saw it on his Blog too at the time he posted it so, I can attest that Sunshyne is 100% correct)

MsJennaClarke
05-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Although, DarylWashington aka The Tranny Fucker (as he so Named himself ) is one who likes to BRAG, BOAST and OPENLY DISPLAY his love and affection for Transsexual Women ( Passable CD's, Transgender's and Ladyboys alike) He definately brings things upon himself in the process. Albeit, Mr. Washington dosent always use his head and jumps or opens his mouth before thinking. Hes the kind of man who rolls with the punches.

top4bigbutt
05-13-2012, 01:59 PM

Well some guys just workship cock, but they are not gay ha ha ha
I am highly evolved : I love ass and pussy ha ha ha

People stop labeling and enjoy what you like with out guilt

MsJennaClarke
05-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Please, dont get me wrong, I have no intention to speak ill of Mr. Daryl Washington here on his 'Play Ground' (as he so likes to call this forum) I just wanted to know if anyone knew if he was Banned for good this time or if it was just 'For A Time' like prior. I DO want to discuss some things. Simply because he was Banned does not mean that he wont pull up on another name and read The Forum 'In Deep Stealth'. Hes no direct Idiot even though some of his actions and things he may say every-so-often, would possibly indicate otherwise.