PDA

View Full Version : Enough philosophy already-- here's some fun!

MacShreach
11-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Highly pluggable.

MacShreach
11-18-2005, 02:53 AM
Some illegal-in-Texas kinda fun?

mds

Shaggin' the legs off a tranny is illegal in Texas? Medieval shit. What they do, tie you to a cross and burn you? Fuck that.

How 'bout Onjulic?

MacShreach
11-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Far as I know Anal Sex is illegal in the state of Texas, regardless of the gender. In Washington State there's a place where sex with Animals is legal, go figure, crazy Yanks!

mds

Silly arseholes--oops! :shock: 8)

Ecstatic
11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Highly pluggable.
MacShreach, I got hard instantly looking at this girl (ya know I got it bad for Asian ladyboys). Who is she?

fun1990
11-18-2005, 07:35 PM
I don't know who she is, but she can ride in my pinto any day. I just hope it don't break down in the process. That would be embrassing.

I didn't know anal sex was illegal in Texas. Thats probably because if you just had anal sex done to you and you go riding on a crazy bull after, everytime the bull jumps your ass would burn and hurt like crazy causing you to fall off the bull and get stepped on by the bull after. So you end up in the hospital.

Point: don't mix bull riding and anal sex

MacShreach
11-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Highly pluggable.
MacShreach, I got hard instantly looking at this girl (ya know I got it bad for Asian ladyboys). Who is she?

They call her Richy. She's just right, isn't she?

Here's some more

MacShreach
11-18-2005, 08:32 PM
I don't know who she is, but she can ride in my pinto any day. I just hope it don't break down in the process. That would be embrassing.

I didn't know anal sex was illegal in Texas. Thats probably because if you just had anal sex done to you and you go riding on a crazy bull after, everytime the bull jumps your ass would burn and hurt like crazy causing you to fall off the bull and get stepped on by the bull after. So you end up in the hospital.

Point: don't mix bull riding and anal sex

ROTFLMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ecstatic
11-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks for posting more pics of Richy, MacShreach. She's such a doll, myohmy.