PDA

View Full Version : Stop taken my pics

SunshyneMonroe
08-29-2010, 04:09 AM
So every Monday i look on the ads all over the us to find girls who take my pics i find about 3 or a so a week but this week was HOTT i found so0o0o many girls with my pics there in one in ohio who ALWAYS takes my pics this time she took my pics used my name and EVEN my VIDEOS!!!!This time i made an ad outting her and put her number so guys would not call her...Why do girls do this how much of a loser can u be?

south ov da border
08-29-2010, 05:20 AM
they don't have anything going for themselves. One time I answered an ad and they had pictures of Kim Divine so I had to check them on it. Of course they never replied back...

suckmycock1010
08-29-2010, 08:42 AM
...Why do girls do this how much of a loser can u be?

Girls steal ur pics because u look like THAT!! where does this beauty live?

NYBURBS
08-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Yea this is rampant, even on Eros. I'd say take it as a compliment, but in truth they are doing harm to your reputation/business. Perhaps start taking a camera photo each day with a sign that has the date. Guys will come to expect it on your ads (like a watermark of sorts).

suckmycock1010
08-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Actually a good idea is to have ur number on ur pics maybe weighed diagonally in big letters on the pic. That way even if they take the pic they can't take ur number off of it without ruining the picture.

thx1138
08-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Sunshyne: You aren't the only TS that gets theri pics lifted.

kukm4
08-29-2010, 09:37 AM
just some ideas

number from Tommy Tutone song- Jenny :wiggle:

flabbybody
08-29-2010, 06:19 PM
post the guilty ads Sunshyne.
The HA faker police will flood the girls voice mail with endless jerk messages, rendering her phone # useless. It's called the Justin Bieber squadron

giovanni_hotel
08-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Jenny is nicer than Kim Sunshyne Monroe, I've met both.

Surprise!! Jenny think you're the DUDE. Kim Sunshyne doesn't.

Anyway Kim, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just a sign of desperate chicks looking for a hook....you.

But it's not like they're fooling anyone, and indirectly will make you more in demand.

SunshyneMonroe
08-30-2010, 01:39 AM
post the guilty ads Sunshyne.
The HA faker police will flood the girls voice mail with endless jerk messages, rendering her phone # useless. It's called the Justin Bieber squadron

lol heres one ad i posted outting the girl lol

SunshyneMonroe
08-30-2010, 01:42 AM
Jenny is nicer than Kim Sunshyne Monroe, I've met both.

MOD can you PLZZZZZZZZZZ Block this guy from talkin to me PLZZZZZZZZZZ

STOP Com to me writing me messages and texting my work phone PLZZZZ i DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU PLZ LEAVE ME ALONE OMG how many times do i have to tell you LEAVE ME ALONE PLZZZZZZZZ ALREADY

SunshyneMonroe
08-30-2010, 01:46 AM
Yea this is rampant, even on Eros. I'd say take it as a compliment, but in truth they are doing harm to your reputation/business. Perhaps start taking a camera photo each day with a sign that has the date. Guys will come to expect it on your ads (like a watermark of sorts).

I do that sometimes but it makes ur pics look ugly to me lol

JoePitt
08-30-2010, 05:27 AM
Your an ass what is ur prom HELL0 leave me ALONE!!!!!!!!! What did i do to you stop writing me stop texing my work PHONE LEAVE ME ALONE

Sounds like Daryl is more of a Super Tranny Stalker than Fucker. Hope you have some protection Sunshyne.

DarylWashington
08-30-2010, 06:49 AM
She is totally lying lol no one wants her ass. I'm not that kind of guy!

SunshyneMonroe
08-30-2010, 07:13 AM
She is totally lying lol no one wants her ass. I'm not that kind of guy!

What are u talkin about u posted lies sayin we had sex when u know we NEVER did ......Paris can even say that....u posted all types of bs about me under the review sec and even posted a 2 year old video of me when i was a boy witch got ur account del for 14 days u text my work phone with pics and videos of u allll the time u comment on my pages on other sites i have it alll why would i lie.....all im sayin is LEAVE ME ALONE thats it thats all PLZ TALK WRITING to me .....COMMENTS anything ...........u post things about me on ha on topics that have nada to do with me....ne things to bring my name up....leave me alone that all i want thanks.......you dont know me i dont know you thats it thats all

drock
08-30-2010, 09:06 AM
damn is it really that serious between you two..

jimbobw2
08-30-2010, 01:13 PM
You make Houston dirty hooker

Silcc69
08-30-2010, 01:24 PM
LOL damn Daryl tell me it aint true! Anyways this is rampant with GG too i know girls steal other pics on myspace and I guess facebook and try to claim it's them. makes me wonder bout woman at times.

flabbybody
08-30-2010, 01:37 PM
folks please remember: member harassment will lead to a permanent HA ban

thx

SunshyneMonroe
08-31-2010, 04:58 AM
damn is it really that serious between you two..

lol its not i just want him to be nice to me:)

SunshyneMonroe
08-31-2010, 04:58 AM
LOL damn Daryl tell me it aint true! Anyways this is rampant with GG too i know girls steal other pics on myspace and I guess facebook and try to claim it's them. makes me wonder bout woman at times.

You make me horny.....

Helvis2012
08-31-2010, 06:05 AM
It's what they do.....

drock
08-31-2010, 08:00 AM
lol its not i just want him to be nice to me:)

You're so beautiful boo.. How can any man in his right mind not want to be nice to you??? lol.. I think he has a big middle school crush on you and doesn't have the balls to tell you.. The next time you see him you should slap the shit out of him. :)