PDA

View Full Version : Guys who like COCK in their ass but dont want to see and touch COCK?

alyssaluxor
08-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Ive encountered some client who are like this! A guy who wants me to FUCK him hard and long yet they dont want to see and touch my COCK!

Its just so hard for me since for me to be able to be on the mood and have an erected very hard dick to be able to FUCK good is to have someone that knows how to SUCK it good and knows how to please a special girl ;)

Why you think some guys are like this?

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

Nicole Dupre
08-26-2010, 04:45 PM
I know guys who want you to grind your cock between their butt cheeks, but won't take it in their ass or suck it.

Personally, I think it's just sexual repression and the fear of being gay.

hippifried
08-26-2010, 05:16 PM
"You can't trust anybody these days.
The other day, this guy's fist fucking me up the ass...
Suddenly I hear his zipper going down,
so I says 'Hey man. I ain't no homo!'..."
~ Captain Rowdy ~

goku
08-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Ive encountered some client who are like this! A guy who wants me to FUCK him hard and long yet they dont want to see and touch my COCK!

Its just so hard for me since for me to be able to be on the mood and have an erected very hard dick to be able to FUCK good is to have someone that knows how to SUCK it good and knows how to please a special girl ;)

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

lol......

That's just strange. Either commit to the dick, or don't. If you are man enough to take a dick in the ass, then you should be man enough to suck it. Funny, I understand how you feel. Getting my dick sucked is a requirement. I refuse to date anyone who isn't willing to suck a dick.

I eat pussy until you have to kick me off of it, lol. I go waayyy past the orgasm, munching with great passion. I believe in enthusiasm!

Jericho
08-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Well that's a new one (on me, anyways)!

hiwatt1000
08-26-2010, 08:39 PM
"You can't trust anybody these days.
The other day, this guy's fist fucking me up the ass...
Suddenly I hear his zipper going down,
so I says 'Hey man. I ain't no homo!'..."
~ Captain Rowdy ~

...nailed it...

Solitary Brother
08-26-2010, 08:50 PM
No
They are the true POWERBOTTOMS.
Girls are this way too.
I dated a girl they would never suck my dick didnt want to look at it or even think about....when she talked about dick it grossed her out but she loved to get fucked by it.
There are girls like this and guys who are like this are called POWERBOTTOMS.
THEY JUST WANT TO GET FUCKED.

NYBURBS
08-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I know guys who want you to grind your cock between their butt cheeks, but won't take it in their ass or suck it.

Maybe they're just scared of your sea monster :grin:

BLKGSXR
08-26-2010, 09:18 PM
to be honest who cares-to his/her their own let people like what they like and hate what they hate.

lovesall
08-26-2010, 11:04 PM
I say if you can take it, you can touch it. But as I always say to each their own!

Helvis2012
08-27-2010, 07:15 AM

Without a doubt.

BlkJewels
08-27-2010, 07:23 AM

I agree, Baby. They want dick, without the dick.

alyssaluxor
08-27-2010, 06:54 PM
^ lol is that for real? goshhhh why are these guys like this? why not just enjoy life? theres nothing wrong in SUCKING a DICK! its yummy! lol

lifesduality
08-27-2010, 09:45 PM
never heard of that one before ive always thought sucking and fucking went hand in hand it does for me anyway

DarylWashington
08-27-2010, 10:01 PM
Sucking dick is worst than getting fucked.

Jericho
08-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Do i get discount if i don't touch yer wienie?

Ben
08-28-2010, 12:26 AM

There are too many guys who are frightened and fearful about the word gay. And, too, simply embarrassed.
The culture has really done a very good job at disciplining us: be terrified of anything gay. It's sad really.
A lot of guys go gaga over Kirsty but deny being gay. Very strange.
There is something about the word gay that causes trepidation in men... and, again, men have really been disciplined to reject anything, well, gay.
Put plainly: it's fucked up that guys LIKE these pics below but DENY being in any way gay. It's ludicrous.
And it reinforces homophobia....

Silcc69
08-28-2010, 12:41 AM
TAKE IT IN THE ARSE! Alyssa you have some of the weirdest clients i have heard of.

Nicole Dupre
08-28-2010, 02:45 AM
I dunno. I can't see not wanting to give a TS oral. I tried giving a few GGs oral in my teens, and hated it. You have to get your face all up in there. It would fuck up your makeup if you're wearing any, and it tastes so... odd. But not "good" odd, like trying a new food that might grow on you. "Odd" like, "Hmmm. This fish tank water tastes "ODD". lol

So I can't imagine how sucking dick could be worse.

But then again, I truly love sucking on a big dick so what do I know? lol I love the feeling of a cock making me gag, using my tongue as I suck on it, the feeling of the shaft sliding in and out, rubbing it on my nipples now and then, etc. Mmmm mmmm!

Oral is the BEST, either giving or receiving. :D

Jericho
08-28-2010, 03:01 AM
I dunno. I can't see not wanting to give a TS oral. I tried giving a few GGs oral in my teens, and hated it. You have to get your face all up in there. It would fuck up your makeup if you're wearing any, and it tastes so... odd. But not "good" odd, like trying a new food that might grow on you. "Odd" like, "Hmmm. This fish tank water tastes "ODD". lol

But then again, I truly love sucking on a big dick so what do I know? lol I love the feeling of a cock making me gag, using my tongue as I suck on it, the feeling of the shaft sliding in and out, rubbing it on my nipples now and then, etc. Mmmm mmmm!

That brightened my day up! :jerkoff :lol:

alyssaluxor
08-28-2010, 08:34 PM
TAKE IT IN THE ARSE! Alyssa you have some of the weirdest clients i have heard of.

i think my clientelle are still vanilla

ive heard stories from other TS girls and i find it more weird!!! lol ;)

Ben
08-28-2010, 08:47 PM

Laura Ferraz has the ideal dick to suck on -- :)

jpeterson0619
08-29-2010, 02:21 AM
i love to touch, suck, and feel it deep in my ass.

lifesduality
08-30-2010, 02:40 AM
thats an all day sucker

canihavu
08-30-2010, 04:22 AM

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

I do not understand that either. Whenever I am with a TS, I want to explore her entire body...

hwbs
08-30-2010, 06:18 PM
U have to remember to a lot of guys it is a fetish and to a lot of guys ts scene is just one of many scenes they are in ... but really who cares .....everyone has their thing they are into ...just do what I do ...don't try to figure any of this out cause u will never know the real answer...

slingblade
01-31-2012, 09:31 PM
There are too many guys who are frightened and fearful about the word gay. And, too, simply embarrassed.
The culture has really done a very good job at disciplining us: be terrified of anything gay. It's sad really.
A lot of guys go gaga over Kirsty but deny being gay. Very strange.
There is something about the word gay that causes trepidation in men... and, again, men have really been disciplined to reject anything, well, gay.
Put plainly: it's fucked up that guys LIKE these pics below but DENY being in any way gay. It's ludicrous.
And it reinforces homophobia....

Kristy is a DUDE!!!!!

RallyCola
02-01-2012, 12:57 AM
powerbottoms..lol.

half of the fun of getting fucked is sucking a girl hard isn't it?

laoda8
02-01-2012, 02:57 AM

Or just that licking the butthole feels good but dicks in your ass kind of hurt.

Silcc69
02-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Kristy is a DUDE!!!!!

No shit lol but Ben is a cool guy he just has "unconventional " taste.

onmyknees
02-01-2012, 03:23 AM
no shit lol but ben is a cool guy he just has "unconventional " taste.

lmao....

BeardedOne
02-01-2012, 05:14 AM
I'll never quite get this kind of guy. I think they are the type that thinks that anything that involves another cock is 100% gay and has no hold on their own sexual identity. So long as they don't see/touch/acknowledge the other cock, it's not 'gay' in their minds. Never mind the fact that there is more to sexuality than the accepted binary definitions.

Ineeda SM
02-01-2012, 06:27 AM
"Guys who like COCK in their ass but dont want to see and touch COCK?"

It's unimagineable that guys like that exist. How can you enjoy taking a cock in your ass, but not want to suck it or play with it, or even look at it? They must have some serious mental issues. Like maybe Daddy fucked them as a kid and they enjoyed it, but was frightened by Daddy cock-whipping him afterwards.

tslvr
02-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Alyssa< come on over to my house and we will spend some time getting you rock hard and then I've got just the place for you to use that thing!

msharrow
02-02-2012, 10:32 AM

kisses
Alyssa Luxor
I think its an expression of a lack of confidence. Anal sex with a man/woman is seen as the ultimate taboo- a victory if you like. In the past a victorious army used to sodemise the losers in a battle. When a man is with a ts, he needs to respect that as he would go down on a woman, he needs to also pleasure a TS partner in the same way. He kisses her- doesnt consider that gay- and kissing is the most intimate act of all in many ways.

MacShreach
02-02-2012, 10:57 AM
I'll never quite get this kind of guy. I think they are the type that thinks that anything that involves another cock is 100% gay and has no hold on their own sexual identity. So long as they don't see/touch/acknowledge the other cock, it's not 'gay' in their minds. Never mind the fact that there is more to sexuality than the accepted binary definitions.
These binary definitions hold sway only amongst the ignorant. What makes me sad is that society--well a large part of it anyway--seems to be getting more, rather than less ignorant. I blame religion myself.

johnsteven
08-15-2014, 08:35 PM
I would love to suck your cock as long as you want me to. I could be your own sperm bank you can make a deposit any time you wish

francisfkudrow
08-16-2014, 03:12 AM
To each his own. However, that having been said, guys who are willing to take it up the ass should really make friends with the dick, learn to enjoy the sight and taste of it, and not merely experience it as an unseen foreign object in their ass.

STARTUP999
08-16-2014, 12:58 PM

I think your exactly right.

The other side of that coin would be girls who don't want any attention paid to their penis. I assume its because they feel it diminishes their femininity.

My first time I was surprised how comfortable I felt going down on my date. Once I was realized how much I liked being penetrated, I developed an even greater appreciation for them. Now I am torn between the rational desire to be safe, and the almost uncontrollable urge to lip massage them until I can feel / taste there load.

jelqmaster
08-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Bailey jay's husband matthew.

jamesedwards
08-16-2014, 09:10 PM
I thought this was an old thread?

But me, I dick mix with a TGirl, I rub their cock, I suck it, I ride it, I get jaw breakers with it, I spit on that big motha fucking dick, I do nasty fucking shit to a TGirls dick!

Ima nasty motha fucka and I love to fuck nasty and the bigger the dick the more Ima wanna hold and caress that cock! I play hard all the way not half way!

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

jamesedwards
08-16-2014, 09:18 PM
Most the TGirls I have been with said that was the best fucking they had. People have the right to their choices so I can't really go and tell them they need to take the dick yada yada. But for me, I will suck a TGirls dick, her balls, lick her Perineum, her asshole, toes, fingas, lips, nape of neck, toes, knees, etc. I will suck her whole dam body, I am known for sucking a TGirls armpits while I rode her dick and that drove that bitch crazy and she kept coming back for more. But when her cum got on my body she was loving that she could smear it all over me without me freaking out, you should of seen her face she was smiling and in wonderment at the same time that she could actually do that.

So for me we are going to fuck and do some really nasty shit! I love TGirl dick!

jamesedwards
08-16-2014, 09:20 PM
:dead: oh shittttttttttttt ! LOL

lol......

That's just strange. Either commit to the dick, or don't. If you are man enough to take a dick in the ass, then you should be man enough to suck it. Funny, I understand how you feel. Getting my dick sucked is a requirement. I refuse to date anyone who isn't willing to suck a dick.

I eat pussy until you have to kick me off of it, lol. I go waayyy past the orgasm, munching with great passion. I believe in enthusiasm!

fivekatz
08-17-2014, 12:50 AM

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

Because the pleasure of their partner means shit to them? Somehow if they get a real down home prostate message via a throbbing cock all is cool regardless if their partner gains any satisfaction or not. And then you got a whole lot of fear of their sexuality I'd imagine. Never one to leave a lady high and dry and can only speculate.

canihavu
08-17-2014, 01:32 AM

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

That's very interesting because I remember a time when I first started being sexual with trans women I would not touch their dicks under any condition. I had a few who encouraged me to touch them but I refused. This went on for about the first two years. At this time though I was only receiving oral and fucking them. Once I started giving oral to them, all that changed, I love to play with the trans ladies penis if that makes her happy.

Not really sure why a man would want it in his ass but not in his hands, lol.

canihavu
08-17-2014, 01:41 AM
No
They are the true POWERBOTTOMS.
Girls are this way too.
I dated a girl they would never suck my dick didnt want to look at it or even think about....when she talked about dick it grossed her out but she loved to get fucked by it.
There are girls like this and guys who are like this are called POWERBOTTOMS.
THEY JUST WANT TO GET FUCKED.

This is no no. I would not even waste my time. This goes for both GG and TG.

jamesedwards
08-17-2014, 09:44 AM
:dead: Ash cans and towels LOL man I don't get it, they want it in their ass but won't touch it? I mean the ass is gripping it more, I don't know, WTF? LOL Man not only don't want to touch it they don't want to see it, LOL how the fuck is that possible? What is she to Buck and Tuck all night? LOL Man a cute big dick TGirl put her dick in my face, Ima bite the tip then suck the DNA outta that motha fucka LOL

That's very interesting because I remember a time when I first started being sexual with trans women I would not touch their dicks under any condition. I had a few who encouraged me to touch them but I refused. This went on for about the first two years. At this time though I was only receiving oral and fucking them. Once I started giving oral to them, all that changed, I love to play with the trans ladies penis if that makes her happy.

Not really sure why a man would want it in his ass but not in his hands, lol.

jamesedwards
08-17-2014, 09:47 AM
This is no no. I would not even waste my time. This goes for both GG and TG.

You said that shit right, GET the fuck out of here, they have the right to be that way and I have the right to be my way I would never fuck with them, they are fucking prudes! Prudes should be with prudes! let the freak nasty motha fuckas be with the freak nasty motha fuckas! I don't even want to carry a convo with a TG like that. hell no.

jamesedwards
08-17-2014, 01:43 PM
Sabrina Suzuki

http://img1.imagehousing.com/29/82710ed486539ea1698bde15c20b1ec7.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206368)

bimale69
08-17-2014, 03:20 PM
I thinks it's mostly likely they are closeted, they like to get penetrated with a cock but are afraid to stroke or suck it because they're afraid they might "become" gay or bi.

jamesedwards
08-17-2014, 03:32 PM
I thinks it's mostly likely they are closeted, they like to get penetrated with a cock but are afraid to stroke or suck it because they're afraid they might "become" gay or bi.

My thing is fuck what others think and if you have a nasty TGirl on your hands that loves to do some freaky fucking and wants you to play with her dick and suck it one should do it, but again they have the right to do what they want. :cheers:

dunkiex
08-17-2014, 10:21 PM
I think the girl's cock is one thing that just adds to the beauty and sexiness of them. I am not into topping them, but love sucking their cock and helping them cum, just like I do when I eat pussy.

bootguy
08-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Reading through this thread is interesting. I think it is the whole "gay" thing. Most straight guys who are turned on by all this have a hard time coming to the grip with their feelings. Me included. Its easy to fantasize about sucking one of these fine ladies, but not always so easy to do. But at the same time be incredibly turned on by the idea of doing it.

STARTUP999
08-20-2014, 03:52 AM
Reading through this thread is interesting. I think it is the whole "gay" thing. Most straight guys who are turned on by all this have a hard time coming to the grip with their feelings. Me included. Its easy to fantasize about sucking one of these fine ladies, but not always so easy to do. But at the same time be incredibly turned on by the idea of doing it.

I found the opposite to be true. I guess I had conditioned myself with enough porn overcome my homophobic upbringing and think of sucking a TS penis as normal and exciting. When I did finally muster the courage to visit a real life TS girl the moment she presented it to me (uncovered) I wrapped my lips around it and caressed it. My first thought was, "That was easier than I thought." My second thought was..."I better put a condom on that."

I am not sure if it is having a certain amount of control over someone when I have such a sensitive and intimate part of their anatomy in the same area where I chew, the thrill of pleasing another person so much, or the excitement of doing something that was taboo when I grew up, but sucking a TS is one of my greatest pleasures. I enjoy looking, touching, tasting, their reaction to what I am doing. Sucking TS cock for me at least was addicting.

Skye
08-20-2014, 08:30 AM
Sucked a guy for like forty minutes. He was like mega thick. He sucks me for like three seconds and stops saying his jaw hurts. Fucking pussy.

^ at least you haven't had that happen :p

jamesedwards
08-20-2014, 09:13 AM
Sucked a guy for like forty minutes. He was like mega thick. He sucks me for like three seconds and stops saying his jaw hurts. Fucking pussy.

^ at least you haven't had that happen :p

:dead: Ohhhhhhhh shit blaaaaaaaah hahahaaahahaaa LOL now that was funny. If a sexy TGirl puts her asshole or her dick in my face I will suck the DNA outta both LOL I don't fuck around.

bootguy
08-20-2014, 03:41 PM
I think my whole dominatrix fantasy falls right in here too. She makes you suck it, you have no choice. The whole idea of that even makes it more exciting to me. but to each his own :)

Skye
08-20-2014, 11:33 PM
:dead: Ohhhhhhhh shit blaaaaaaaah hahahaaahahaaa LOL now that was funny. If a sexy TGirl puts her asshole or her dick in my face I will suck the DNA outta both LOL I don't fuck around.

Key word sexy. I'm not passable or anything (re: my photos) but he was still a little bitch about it.

LongTom101
08-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Im the opposite

Definitely dont want it in my ass but do get turned on by the look and feel of a thick, long, juicy, rock hard twitching cock attached to an incongruously petite, little bodied, feminine and pretty TS