http://thinkprogress.org/2010/06/03/beck-alwaleed-911/

OH THE IRONY

Chief1860
08-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Beck is such a stupid asshole.

Ben
08-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Beck is such a stupid asshole.

I don't think he's stupid.... But he certainly is an asshole -- ha!ha! And, as he told Forbes magazine, the only thing he cares about is making boatloads of money.
For that, well, he'll be a buffoon, a comedian, a gagster (a gagster, not a gangster -- ha!ha!) and, oh, a wisecracker. (Not a crackhead. But a wisecracker -- ha!ha!)

scubaman
09-01-2010, 08:50 PM
My :2cent

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=49654

PomonaCA
09-05-2010, 09:31 AM
I don't think he's stupid.... But he certainly is an asshole -- ha!ha! And, as he told Forbes magazine, the only thing he cares about is making boatloads of money.
For that, well, he'll be a buffoon, a comedian, a gagster (a gagster, not a gangster -- ha!ha!) and, oh, a wisecracker. (Not a crackhead. But a wisecracker -- ha!ha!)

What's wrong with making boatloads of money? I see nothing wrong with that. In fact, this world would be better off if decent people were out to make a boatload of money themselves. We'd have less people dependent on government and in turn, less people subjugate to the political process. That means more free people working to stay free.

hippifried
09-05-2010, 07:10 PM
There's nothing wrong with making boatloads of money, if that's what your into.
But that doesn't mean that anybody should take Becky the new age prophet seriously.

trish
09-05-2010, 07:22 PM
I agree with hippiefried...there's absolutely nothing wrong with making boatloads of money. But according to Forbes, Glen says that making boatloads of money is the ONLY thing he cares about. If we take him at his word, he doesn't care about any of that shit he scribbles in chalk on a daily basis. It's a scam. A scam to get your attention (ratings) and boatloads of moolah. You're drinking the tea!

PomonaCA
09-05-2010, 07:29 PM
I agree with hippiefried...there's absolutely nothing wrong with making boatloads of money. But according to Forbes, Glen says that making boatloads of money is the ONLY thing he cares about. If we take him at his word, he doesn't care about any of that shit he scribbles in chalk on a daily basis. It's a scam. A scam to get your attention (ratings) and boatloads of moolah. You're drinking the tea!

Hey I like tea. Unless it's green tea which tastes like shit. What kind we talking? Because that could be a deal breaker.

trish
09-05-2010, 07:34 PM
You're supposed to throw the tea overboard, nitwit! So when are you going to address a real point?

PomonaCA
09-05-2010, 07:48 PM

You're supposed to throw the tea overboard, nitwit! So when are you going to address a real point?

I'm sorry but that tea might be perfectly good tea and throwing away food is a sin.

hippifried
09-05-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm sorry but that tea might be perfectly good tea and throwing away food is a sin.
That's why God invented Dogs.

But tea isn't food. It's a fashion accessory.