PDA

View Full Version : A 4 yrs old Tranny in the making! Go girl!

alyssaluxor
08-25-2010, 05:20 PM
A proof that most Asian trannies started transition during 3 or 4 or 5 yrs old lol ;)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=147274931960137

giovanni_hotel
08-25-2010, 06:23 PM
OMG!!

Don't know what to say about that. Guess Ts have start from somewhere!lol He's totally gone and prolly can't even pee straight.

bat1
08-25-2010, 06:47 PM
they just keep getting younger and younger....

GrimFusion
08-25-2010, 07:24 PM
I can't help but think this kid's parents had something to do with all of this. I mean, at 4 years old, most kids don't have a good understanding of gender, sex, attraction, or orientation. Most transsexuals at that age are barely coming to terms with feeling funny when they put on clothes they don't like.

So, what's this kid's issue? Obviously his parents condone it, otherwise I'd imagine they'd have taken steps to stop it sometime before he could get around to wearing a bra and 'butt shorts' to preform an entire choreographed dance which would later be popped on youtube.

Is this kid a future transsexual? Who knows. He might grow up to fucking hate his parents with a passion for suggesting or allowing him to do any of this at such an early age. Is he gay? Who knows. I doubt this kid even knows what 'being gay' is.

Cute or not, I just can't help but think this is rather exploitative.

jedimaster
08-26-2010, 06:45 AM
kids are infinitely more "free" and open minded than adults, so at least we can tell that this kid feels natually good when dressing/dancing like this.

maybe it's just fun or maybe it's true transgenderism. who knows. only time will tell.

but don't condescend of the kid just because he's 4 years old. I've seen 4 year olds KNOW themselves and BE themselves way better than many 60 year olds.

Magical Dreamer
08-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Awwww!!! How cute!!!

alyssaluxor
08-26-2010, 12:37 PM
actually i could relate to this so much! in Asia this is really a common thing and natural.

i remember when i was about 4 or 5 years old i often wear small dresses ive seen in the cabinet of my mom and wear also her high heels. i also put some make up on my face with eye shadows, blush on and lipstick. then i use the curtains or bed sheets to wrap around my head to have the illusion of having a long girl hair at that time ;)

i also play barbie dolls at that time im not into boys toys like robots and cars i hate that lol. also im so jealous of small girls at that time since they could wear dresses but me i cant wear it since im born in a mans body :(

also during that time whenever i see cute guys i feel attracted to them but with girls no attraction at all!

this kind of things usually came from us and not because our parents force us to be a girl ;)