PDA

View Full Version : California delivers a slap in the face to Schwarzenegger

Legend
11-17-2005, 03:54 AM
This guy is a joke putting state budget aside to gain power,he got his butt kick in a special electionthis week (what the heck did he think his whole being voted in was a joke) guess his isn't the up and coming republican they thought he was,oh whole he can always make a T4 movie and hopefully he will NEVER BE BACK in office!

chefmike
11-17-2005, 03:57 AM
This guy is a joke putting state budget aside to gain power his safe in a special election get got his butt kick(what the heck did he think his whole being voted in was a joke) guess his isn't the up and coming republican they thought he was oh whole he can always make a T4 and hopefully he will NEVER BE BACK in election

Yes..this was voted on last tuesday.....

scipio
11-17-2005, 04:27 AM
This guy is a joke putting state budget aside to gain power his safe in a special election get got his butt kick(what the heck did he think his whole being voted in was a joke) guess his isn't the up and coming republican they thought he was oh whole he can always make a T4 and hopefully he will NEVER BE BACK in election

WTF? I am the only one who can't read this? Is it Ebonics or something?

chefmike
11-17-2005, 04:37 AM

No, it is the person who calls himself legend...are you familiar with Zippy The Pinhead ?

Legend
11-17-2005, 05:20 AM

No, it is the person who calls himself legend...are you familiar with Zippy The Pinhead ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/15/Chefboyardeepic.jpg/200px-Chefboyardeepic.jpg

Realgirls4me
11-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Not to pick on you, Legend, but how old are you ?

Just curious. :)

Legend
11-17-2005, 08:28 AM
I was in a fucking hurry when i typed that out and didn't spell check it, so old man chefboyardee aka chefmike go take his daily dose of medicine and stfu!