PDA

View Full Version : fusion hair extensions

SunshyneMonroe
08-25-2010, 06:32 AM
Ok this is more for the girls then the guys today i got fusion hair extensions i always get sewins but im goin on tour and i needed something that last for a while....Well there are good things and bad ill say the bad fist...well i NEVER PUT GLUE ON MY HAIR so the other way you can do fusion hair extensions is micro....well micro is done by a lil loop thingy i dont know how u call it lol...but there is NO GLUE...well micro takes 7 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! Glue takes about 2-3.Another bad thing is it cost about 1300 bucks and last about the same as a sew in...ppl say 6 months ITS A LIE!!!! yea it will stay in that long But.......the hair will get old and youll wanna change it in about 6 weeks.... ..Now the good things....IT LOOKS THE BOOM!!!!!!! 1000000% unclocked!! It moves real looks real you can swim get it in a ponytail without the lump of a sew.....someone can run there finger thro ur hair and NO NADA...

So is it a do or dont?...........I say do if you have the time and money...you could also do a sew in the midd and do micro on you sides its a little cheaper and takes up less time:) But it will not look as good but close...Also if ur hairline is a chop....ths is not for you

youshouldtrythislol
08-25-2010, 06:57 AM
Well, that was educational. lol. I didn't know a thing about hair extensions untill now. They say knowledge is power, so thanks I guess, and have fun on tour.

cooper1986
08-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Do the cold fusion, not the hot fusion, it will cause less damage. It uses the same technique as hot fusion but instead of heat it uses altrasonic soundwaves to melt the keratin bonds. Reference, Me ( A licensed hairstylist ). Will still run you anywhere from 1500-2000.

Jericho
08-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Reference, Me ( A licensed hairstylist ).

Whoa, wait, wot?