PDA

View Full Version : To Alyssa

Solitary Brother
08-21-2010, 11:04 PM
I was watching your videos on your YOUTUBE channel and I have a few questions.
First...you look GREAT very passable and very feminine with nice legs.
But one thing I noticed that made me gag was you using the mens bathroom....is that what they do over in your country?
You couldnt get the girls over here to go in a mens bathroom(except for some foolishness).
Those guys did even blink an eye....you would get attacked in this country someone would try to rape you.
I couldnt believe that.

lshlim
08-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Link? :)...

yodajazz
08-22-2010, 12:54 AM
I have another question for Alyssa. I ran across a former Thai pageant runner up named Lukpad Amataya. And I wonder if she were post or pre op? You may have never heard of her, so I was thinking about the Thai Pageant girls in general; what percentage is pre and post op? I know that only one of the five, the Korean group "Lady" (?), or was it Venus Fly Trap, was pre op.
Just so you can see who I'm talking about.

YouTube- Lukpad interview in TNN part 2/3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jUvOJI69Ps)

drock
08-22-2010, 12:56 AM
I was watching your videos on your YOUTUBE channel and I have a few questions.
First...you look GREAT very passable and very feminine with nice legs.
But one thing I noticed that made me gag was you using the mens bathroom....is that what they do over in your country?
You couldnt get the girls over here to go in a mens bathroom(except for some foolishness).
Those guys did even blink an eye....you would get attacked in this country someone would try to rape you.
I couldnt believe that.

Solitary Bottom, i'm sure you were just pissed that she wasn't using your face as the urinal and pissing alll over it!!

Solitary Brother
08-22-2010, 01:02 AM
Solitary Bottom, i'm sure you were just pissed that she wasn't using your face as the urinal and pissing alll over it!!

Oh jesus...you again.....dont you have a date with a guy to go to or something?

drock
08-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Oh jesus...you again.....dont you have a date with a guy to go to or something?

Yeah right dick breath.. I'll let you go back to watching trannys piss and throwing your weekly hissy fits!!

ARMANIXXX
08-22-2010, 02:19 AM

Hey, hey hey.....

don't judge.

:tongue:

alyssaluxor
08-22-2010, 07:16 PM
hey Solitary Brother thanks for the nice words its my first time to see you post showing your sweet side love it! ;)

and to answer your question i use the ladies room often but sometimes use also the mens room if the line in the ladies room is too long lol
in my country the Philippines even in Asia I rarely hear guys/men hitting TS girls physically ;)

is this the video youre saying?

YouTube- Tranny taking a pee inside the Mens Room! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amRL4wiGb8)

alyssaluxor
08-22-2010, 07:19 PM
I have another question for Alyssa. I ran across a former Thai pageant runner up named Lukpad Amataya. And I wonder if she were post or pre op? You may have never heard of her, so I was thinking about the Thai Pageant girls in general; what percentage is pre and post op? I know that only one of the five, the Korean group "Lady" (?), or was it Venus Fly Trap, was pre op.
Just so you can see who I'm talking about.

YouTube- Lukpad interview in TNN part 2/3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jUvOJI69Ps)

im not really sure but i think shes post op. most Thai TS girls whom ive met in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai are mostly post op ;)

only Filipina girls are the one who usually retain their cock and love to TOP and FUCK yummy guys lol

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

Amsterdamage
08-22-2010, 07:51 PM
lol, that toilet scene is just funny.
over here girls (yes, GG's) go to the men's room all the time when the queue is too long at the ladies' room..many clubs even just have one unisex bathrom. i dont see what the big deal is?!

LTR_Seeker
08-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Philippines wonderful country enjoy my stay there always

Dino Velvet
08-23-2010, 12:34 AM
i use the ladies room often but sometimes use also the mens room if the line in the ladies room is too long lol
in my country the Philippines even in Asia I rarely hear guys/men hitting TS girls physically ;)

is this the video youre saying?

YouTube- Tranny taking a pee inside the Mens Room! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amRL4wiGb8)

I'd drag you in the handicapped stall, bend you over the shitter, and unleash my hog on your funhole.

braveheart0219
08-23-2010, 12:58 AM
If the wrong dude saw you making a video in a dress in the mens room in the USA you would have a problem. Pretty cool that it was no big deal where you were.

alyssaluxor
08-23-2010, 07:54 AM
If the wrong dude saw you making a video in a dress in the mens room in the USA you would have a problem. Pretty cool that it was no big deal where you were.

huh! really? i mean for real? so whats the big deal and problem with that?

HSGear
08-31-2010, 02:56 AM
huh! really? i mean for real? so whats the big deal and problem with that?

no problem in california, but if in texas, maybe

Silcc69
08-31-2010, 03:59 AM
I don't think people would look to kindly of that in the USA. We are a pretty uptight country u know.